Sabine At School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie finally stopped. My skin was hot, back and front, tingling all over. I felt the rope loosen and then I collapsed into her arms. Melanie held me, stroking my back, feeling my sobs against her body. She undid the cuffs and removed them. I looked up at her and removed her hands from my body. I knelt and lowered my face to the rug, my ass up high. I reached back and opened my cheeks wide, offering either hole to her. I shivered and waited. I heard her move and then she was behind me. The dildo went up my pussy and I sighed with pleasure. She fucked me, slowly and gently, reaching in front to tease nipples and pussy for my pleasure. I knelt and let her fuck me, giving myself to her.

"Do you want my ass, Melanie?"

"You know that I love your ass, darling."

"Then take it, Melanie, fuck my ass."

She moved back and the dildo left my pussy. I shuddered and bit my lip, wanting to give myself to her completely, but I still didn't like it. I felt the dildo at my ring and relaxed as much as I could. She gently pressed forward, the dildo so slick from my pussy that it slid inside my ass so easily, it almost didn't hurt. I gasped and involuntarily tensed. It was too late, she was up my rectum, her hips pressed to my hot, tender ass.

And then she fucked my ass. Fucked it and rubbed my pussy, making me swoon and shudder inside. It wasn't long until my head came up and my mouth opened, keening softly as my ass clenched down hard on the dildo, coming as Melanie fucked it, fucked me to a gut wrenching climax. She held my ass to her hips as the spasms ran through me, holding me up. When the last spasm came and I was only shaking, she let go of my hips and I folded up, the dildo slipping out of my ass. I slumped onto the rug for a few moments. I finally struggled back to my knees and turned to Melanie. She was looking down at me, her eyes glistening as she watched me crawl to her, open my mouth and suck the dildo that had just been up my ass.

She looked down, stroking my hair and my cheek, her eyes seemed full to me, but Melanie did not cry, she was too strong to cry..

"I love you Sabine, my darling."

I couldn't talk, my mouth full of her cock, but I held her thighs tighter in my hands and looked up, tears running down my cheeks. I sucked her until she lifted me up and led me to bed, to bed to hold and stroke me and love me. I lay quietly; shivering as she touched me, caressed me. I decided that I had had enough pleasure. I slid down and gently opened her legs, opened them so I could get between them. And then I kissed her sweet pussy, kissed it all over and when I heard her moan softly in the dark, I began to lick. I licked her lips and clitoris, lovingly, teasing her orgasm out of her. Melanie, as always, stroked my hair and cheek, making me feel so desired, so loved. I licked and sucked on her lips and clitoris until she couldn't stop herself. I felt her body tense and then jerk and spasm, knowing that I had made her come. I gently kissed her lips until her tremors stopped and then laid my head on her tummy, my hair teasing her skin. I heard her sigh and then she pulled me up, up to her shoulder. I laid my head on her shoulder and she kissed my wet, shiny face. I buried my face in her neck and smiled to myself as she stroked my skin.

"Are you all right, darling? I think I may have been a little too rough on you."

"I'm fine, Melanie. In fact, I am wonderful."

Silence descended on us. The only sounds were of us breathing. I shivered as she touched my hot skin. And on this night, I fell asleep first, in her arms.