Sabine At School Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers

"Melanie, no..."

"Darling you want to please me, don't you?"

"Y-y-yes, but Melanie...."

I felt the tip of it rub between my lips. Lying naked on the bed waiting for them had my mind working, thinking of what they were going to do to me, and the touching that had already happened had aroused me, but I wasn't sure if I wanted this. I just knew that Melanie did. And I wanted to please her, to not disappoint her.

I lay trembling as he rubbed his cock on my pussy lips. It felt so hot to me. It felt alive. I could feel it twitch as he rubbed my pussy with it.

"Melanie, please, hold my hand, please."

She took my hand and gently squeezed it.

"I-i-is this w-w-what you w-w-want?"

"Very much darling."

I took a breath. I squeezed her hand back. I didn't see but Melanie nodded to him and he slowly rubbed the tip of his cock between my lips and then found the hole. He pushed his cock up my pussy. slowly. I gasped and squirmed as he did, feeling it fill me. It felt different than Melanie did, warmer, almost hot and it seemed to twitch inside me, not like what a dildo felt like inside me. I felt his pubic hair touch my bare skin and knew he was into me all the way. It wasn't as large as Melanie's favorite dildo. It didn't hurt, it just felt different. The sensations were different than Melanie. But I was ashamed to be doing this in front of her and Erin had to be watching too.

I clutched her hand and felt him withdraw and then slide back up my pussy. Melanie and Erin played with my nipples as he thrust in and out, slowly, letting me feel it.

"Darling it looks absolutely lovely going in you. It's so naughty too, fucking in front of Erin and I. Do you feel naughty, darling?"

Y-y-yes."

"Does it feel good?"

"N-n-no, I want you Melanie."

"Ah but darling, I want to see this. And you look so lovely. You'll be a good girl and enjoy it for me, won't you?"

I shuddered as he continued to thrust into me, his cock warm and throbbing inside me.

"Not in her pussy. Where is his cock, darling?"

"It's I-in m-my pussy."

Yes, but it isn't a pussy right now is it? What is it?"

"M-m-my c-c-cunt."

"Mmmmm. That's right, Sabine, it's a cunt."

"What is doing to you, darling?"

"F-f-fucking me."

"Where is he fucking you?

"In m-my c-cunt."

I felt him pushing into me harder and faster. His belly slapped on mine. I clutched Melanie's hand tight and whimpered. Erin continued to tease and toy with my left nipple, giggling as she watched me being fucked in front of her and Melanie..

"Not in her."

I didn't know what she meant until I felt him pull out of my pussy and climb over me his knees at my shoulders.

"Lift your head up and open your mouth darling."

I did as I was told and felt him feed his cock into my mouth, too deep, making me gag. I tried to pull back, but someone held my head up. I tasted my pussy and something else.

"Suck darling."

I squirmed.

"You want to please me, don't you?"

I shuddered inside and began to suck him feeling like a slut, a whore. I wanted to please her but I was embarrassed and ashamed. I couldn't move my head very well. But I sucked because she wanted me to suck.

It wasn't long before I felt his body stiffen, then his cock seemed to get harder, it twitched in my mouth and then he came in my mouth. My head was held up so I couldn't pull back and I felt the spurts hitting the roof of my mouth and my throat. I gagged but was held still, my mouth filled with cock and sperm. He finally pulled his cock out and I was going to spit.

"Swallow, darling."

I whimpered softly but I steeled myself and swallowed, feeling it slide over my tongue and down. I gagged again. I swallowed again. I felt sick to my stomach and lightheaded. I felt him leave the bed and Erin also. My face was hot as I remembered what had been done to me, that Erin had watched it done to me.

Melanie got off the bed and opened the cuffs on my ankles. I brought my legs up and curled my lower body over, hiding my pussy. I felt so slutty. She undid my hands and stroked my hair as I sniffled.

Melanie didn't talk to me, but she helped me up and helped me dress, putting all the things back in the bag. Then she took my hand and the bag and we walked out. Erin was sitting on the couch. He wasn't there. I flushed as she smiled at me. Melanie told Erin good night and we left. The ride home was silent.

When we got to our room, Melanie set the bag down and held my face in her hands so I had to look at her.

"You looked so lovely and I wanted to see that, darling."

"Who w-w-was h-h-he?"

"I don't know his name."

"Does Erin?"

"Maybe, but she won't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because you don't need to know, darling. All you need to know is that you pleased me very much tonight."

I felt a little better but I was still ashamed.

"Was Erin..."

"Watching?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Yes, she was the other one there."

I flushed again. Melanie made to kiss me. I moved back.

"I need to brush my teeth first."

"Fine darling, then come to bed."

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth for a long time. I undressed and turned off the light. In the moon light through our window I could see Melanie in her bed. She motioned to me and I walked to her and got into bed. She kissed me deeply and held me. I cried softly into her shoulder. She had the harness on and she gently pushed me to my back. Then she got between my legs and slowly thrust the dildo inside me. She wasn't hard or rough and demanding. She held me, kissed me and made love to me, thrusting in me steadily, gently and lovingly until I came, quivering and gasping under her. Then she rolled to her back next to me. She didn't have to ask. I knelt up and helped her out of the harness and lay between her legs. I licked her, kissed her and made her come, shuddering and panting. She pulled me up and kissed my wet face.

"I love you darling."

I just held her tighter and buried my face in her shoulder. Melanie stroked my hair and held me tight also. Being with her allowed me to relax and forget what had happened, mostly, and I fell asleep in her arms. It took a while but Melanie stayed awake until I fell asleep. The last thing I remember was Melanie kissing my cheek softly.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers