Sabine At School Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,034 Followers

Melanie helped me into her bed and climbed in after me. She held me tenderly and kissed me over.

"Thank you darling. That was absolutely amazing. I love you so much!"

I smiled a little, very little. I was tender, exhausted, but happy that my darling was happy.

"It was my pleasure Melanie."

And it really was my pleasure, afterwards.

The next day was mine and I had thought of a pleasure for my darling, but it didn't end up exactly as how I had planned. When Melanie saw what I had gotten, she got a twinkle in her eyes and said she had an idea. Of course I couldn't deny her, even it was my day. She hurried out and returned in a little while with her addition to the game.

We each ended up with two bottles of water. We drank them and sat talking quietly, but both thinking of what was coming. I was a lot more curious since I had not drunk water before a peeing game and wasn't at all sure what was coming. I didn't think that Melanie meant for me to pee on her, but I wasn't sure either. That thought both excited and repelled me for some reason. I didn't think that I should pee on her.

When we both began to squirm I got up and got her strapon. She smiled broadly at that. We walked into the bathroom and she undressed me. Then I undressed her. I got into the shower and knelt as I always did.

"No darling. We are doing something new tonight."

Melanie had me lie with my legs up the wall and my back and head on the floor of the shower. She stood above me and waited. I could feel my bladder, swollen with pee. Melanie leaned over me, one hand on the wall and teased my pussy with the other. She pushed my legs further apart. She stroked my pussy and a little spurt of pee popped out and hit my belly before I could stop it.

"Let it go darling, just let it go."

"Melanie, I don't know if I want to do this."

She stroked me some more.

"Let it go, darling, let me see you piss."

Another, stronger spurt came out, splattering almost to my breasts before I could clench down.

"Let it go, darling, let me see it."

She stroked my pussy some more and I knew it was a losing battle. I relaxed and a stream of pee gushed out of me, moving up my belly and across one breast before splattering next to my face. I clenched again and it stopped.

"Are you mine darling?"

"You know I am, Melanie."

"Then piss for me darling, let it all out."

I sighed and relaxed my muscles. A stream shot out of me, hitting me directly in the face.

"Open your mouth, darling, for me."

I did and I kept peeing. I peed in my hair, my face, my open mouth and Melanie squatted lower and began to pee on me also. She sprayed a stream completely across my breasts and belly, right down to where I was peeing up. I was soaked in both our pees. She eventually directed her stream into my mouth and I felt my mouth fill with it. I swallowed it. I opened my mouth again and she filled it once more. I swallowed again.

Melanie stopped peeing. She took hold of my hips and directed my stream to my face.

"Open."

I obediently opened my mouth and she made me piss in it.

"Swallow, darling, swallow."

I tasted both the same and different. It was hot, salty and not really that pleasant, but then again, neither was her piss. I swallowed mine, just like I did for her. She held me until I had another mouthful of my own piss.

"Swallow darling."

I did and then Melanie let herself go again. Her pee splattered all over me except for my legs. She made sure she covered me as much as she could before she peed into my mouth again. I was feeling a little nauseated and didn't swallow again, but let my mouth overflow. Piss ran out of the corners of my mouth, down my cheeks to puddle under my head. My hair was completely soaked in both our pees. I held my mouth open until I couldn't feel her peeing on me anymore and then I swallowed the last mouthful.

I had to have looked like a drowned rat. I wiped my eyes and looked up, trying to smile at Melanie. She beamed down at me, then stepped out of the shower. In a few moments she was back with the strapon fastened to her. She knelt over me and wrapped my pee soaked hair around her cock. Then she put it at my lips. I swallowed and opened my mouth. Her pee coated cock slid in and I sucked it. Melanie reached back and teased my pussy with one hand as I sucked. When I started to squirm under her hand Melanie got up and helped me up. She laid a towel on the bathroom floor and had me lay on my back. Kneeling between my legs she rubbed her cock on my pussy and slid it up me. I gasped. She thrust in and out a few times and then lay down on my pee soaked body.

We were belly to belly, breast to breast and I loved it. Her hips worked, splitting me open with her cock, rubbing her naked body on mine. My legs went up and wrapped around her hips, pulling her down, driving her cock deeper inside me.

We fucked like that, like lovers. Melanie kissed my pee-drenched face, not caring.

"Fuck me darling, work that slutty cunt for me."

I couldn't deny her and worked my hips faster and harder. Her mouth met mine and her tongue forced its way between my lips and we french kissed while fucking frantically. My ass was bouncing off the floor. I could feel how huge her cock was; it was the biggest dildo she had. I was ready to give her my ass too, if she wanted it, but Melanie was perfectly happy to be on top and just fuck my pussy.

"Come on you little bitch, fuck me harder."

I was already working my ass as hard as I could, but I tried slamming it against her as hard as I could to make it seem as if I was fucking harder than before. Melanie was lost in the moment. Her hips slapped down on me and the smacking sounds of our bodies hitting together filled the room.

"Do you like my cock up that slutty cunt of yours, whore? You love to be fucked don't you? You'd fuck anywhere, anytime if there was a hard cock to be had, wouldn't you? You're nothing but a fuck hole. Just a cunt to be plugged shut. God, I wish I could cum in your slutty hole."

I just worked my ass for her pleasure and enjoyed what she was feeling. Melanie had moved her hands down and cupped my ass in them. Her body was full on mine, pressing down on me, flattening my breasts and hers. Our bellies rubbed together. Her cock plowed in and out of me. It was wondrous!

As good as it was, I knew that how hot Melanie was it wouldn't last as long as I wanted it to last. I heard her breath start to quicken. Her hips worked faster and faster and then she slammed up deep inside me and arched her back as she came. She jerked against my pussy, grinding as hard as she could against me.

"Oh God, keep fucking me you little bitch, keep fucking."

I worked my hips and pussy against her fervently, wanting Melanie to cum the best she had ever had. I wanted her to remember this fuck for a long time. My legs pulled her down into me, my ass rose and fell, impaling my pussy on her cock. I looked up at her and Melanie's head was thrown back, her eyes closed tight, her mouth open. I ground against her, humped and pumped, fucked as good as I ever had, for her, for her pleasure. I could feel the tremors in her body as I did. I felt each and every one until she let her breath gush out and collapsed on top of me. For a few moments Melanie lay on top of me, breathing hard. Then she lifted up and ground her body on my pussy.

I wasn't used to that. Her pleasure was paramount to me, mine was secondary. But this time Melanie was determined that I was going to have what she had just had. She slowly pulled back, making my insides roll back with her cock until just the tip was in my pussy.

"Lift up your head and look slut."

I lifted my head up and saw her cock poised at my pussy. The slowly, very slowly, Melanie pushed it back up me. She pushed it in so deep it completely disappeared from my sight. Then slowly once more, she pulled it out letting me see how long and thick it was. It reappeared inch by inch until it was just inside me. Then this time she slammed it up my pussy, making me gasp.

"Oh God Melanie, oh God."

"Does my little fuck toy want me to fuck her good?"

"Please"

"Please what fuck toy?"

"Please fuck me, fuck my pussy, Melanie, please."

Melanie did as I asked, she fucked me slow and tenderly, fast and hard, letting me feel the length of her, the thickness and then slamming me down, impaling me on the huge cock until I was a quivering mass of flesh underneath her. She fucked my pussy until I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down on top of me. I clutched her with my legs and lifted my ass up and down, fucking myself until I came, split in two by that cock.

I squealed and jerked under her, my belly twitching and my pussy clenching on her cock until the last spasms ran through me and my legs slipped off her back, falling with wet smacks to the bathroom floor. My arms slipped off her shoulders and all I could do was lie underneath her, panting. I still felt little twitches inside me. God it was good!

Melanie rolled off me and shakily I got to my knees and leaned over to take her cock in my mouth. It tasted of my pussy and I reveled in sucking my juices off her cock. I knelt, head down and sucking until it was clean of my pussy juice and then I lay down next to her, my head on her belly. We lay there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of two explosive orgasms.

I finally got up and started the shower and then I helped Melanie up and removed her dildo and harness. We showered together, washing each other, giggling like little girls as we did. It was a lovely ending to a night to remember. We went to bed together, naked and held each other in our arms, luxuriating in the softness and warmth of each other. I wished that would never end.

The next day was mine also. I made Melanie go for a walk so I could prepare some things for our time together. I scurried around out room gathering what I wanted and lying all of the things on Melanie's bed.

When she came back I told her to close her eyes and I took her hand and led her to the bedside.

"Open your eyes, darling."

She did and smiled broadly at what she saw.

I had put on her bed the handcuffs, nipple clamps and chain, a length of rope, a flogger, a bottle of lubricant and her favorite strapon harness and dildo. There was also a bra of mine, panties, a top and a pair of shorts and a pair of scissors. Lastly were her car keys.

"What did you have in mind, Sabine?"

I shivered.

"Take me somewhere, outside and do what you want with I have laid out for you, Melanie. "

She looked at everything, deep in thought and then at me. Then she nodded and looked at me.

"Strip and put those clothes on, Sabine."

I eagerly stripped naked and dressed in the clothes I had put out. While I was doing that, Melanie put everything else but the car keys in a bag. She took my hand and led me to her car. We drove out of town into the country until she found what she was looking for, a set of woods on a side road. Melanie parked her car and got out with the bag.

"Come on, Sabine."

She led me into the woods until she found a small clearing. She found it so quickly it seemed as if she had been here before. Melanie dropped the bag and opened it. I stood silently, shivering and expectant. The handcuffs came out and were put on my wrists. Then she tied the rope to them and flipped the other end over a thick branch that extended into the clearing. She pulled until I was up on tiptoes and then tied it to a tree. I was helpless.

Melanie rooted in the bag again and stood up with one hand behind her back. She circled behind me and pulled up on one side of my top. I heard some sounds and the front of the top fell forward into my sight, cut off. The other side lifted and then fell down. I felt what I knew now to be the scissors slipping under a bra strap. Snip and it was cut through. Then the other.

Melanie came around in front of me. The bottom of my top was pulled out and the scissors hissed upwards. All the way through the neckline until the top fell off my body to the ground. My bra was pulled out and cut. It slithered down also.

Melanie knelt and cut each leg of my shorts from bottom to top until they were a pile of rags at my feet. My panties went next. My clothes were nothing but scraps of cloth at my feet. I was naked and bound on tiptoes. She went to the bag and came back with the nipple clamps. She fastened them on my nipples and kissed me, stroking my cheek. I was excited and scared and nervous. What if someone came?

She went back to the bag and returned to me with the flogger hanging from one hand. Now I was really scared. She wouldn't really hurt me badly, I knew, but that thing hurt.

Melanie circled me, dragging the flogger across my bare skin, making me shiver and tremble.

"Have you been a bad girl, Sabine?"

"Yes, Melanie."

"How bad?"

"That is for you to decide, Mistress."

I had to choke that out.

She circled me again, teasing me with the flogger. Melanie disappeared from my sight, I heard a thick hiss and my ass exploded in pain as she lashed into it. I grunted out loud. Another hiss and my back caught fire as she lashed higher. I was dancing to keep my balance and my toes on the ground.

Melanie worked the flogger from my shoulders down to my thighs leaving burning traces of heat and pain. I danced to keep upright, grunting as I was struck. My concentration was on keeping my balance. She worked up from my thighs to my shoulders, then back down once more and my entire back was a hot cauldron.

Melanie appeared in my eyes and gripped the chain between my breasts. She lifted it up and pulled my breasts up with it and gave a little tug. I gasped and closed my eyes as my nipples began to burn. She let it fall and when the chain pulled down I moaned. Melanie took hold of it again and pulled out. I started to hop after it, but she put the flogger handle on my breastbone and pushed me back. I whimpered as my nipples pulled out

"Oh God, Melanie, oh God."

She smiled at me and let the chain go. It smacked my belly and I gasped again as my nipples and breasts were pulled down.

"Stick your tits out bitch."

I did my best and she flogged me right over my breasts four times in succession. I howled and danced away as best I could, but she followed me to keep close and lash my tender flesh.

"Arch your back, bitch."

I did the best I could and she lashed my belly making me squeal and dance again. I felt heat all over my body. Melanie disappeared behind me and lashed me from top to bottom until it felt as though scalding water had been poured down my back and ass. I was grunting and squealing, dancing about and wondering how good an idea this had been when she came into my sight.

Two lashes across my tits made me howl and two more across my belly. me screaming. She bent down and picked my ruined panties up and stuffed them in my mouth. She beat me good, not harshly, but not gently either. Beat me front and back until I was red and hot all over. My panties were a sodden mess in my mouth, so much so that drool was running down my chin to drop either on my chest or the ground. Tears were flowing out of my eyes and down my cheeks. My legs ached from standing on tiptoe.

At least twice the flogger curled around a thigh and the tips caught my pussy. Both times I lost my balance and went down as far as the rope would let me, making my shoulders burn as my weight pulled on them.

Once Melanie had decided I had had enough, I felt as though you could have cooked eggs on my ass. She went to the bag again and moved behind me. I heard the rustle of clothes and then lubricant between my ass cheeks. It ran down over my anus and down to my pussy, then dripped off. The rope was loosened and she bent me over, letting my feet rest flat on the ground.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy raw, you little bitch."

With that one comment she was up my pussy, taking my breath away with the speed that she went in me. Melanie pushed down on my back and pulled up on my hair with either hand and slammed in and out of me as fast as she could. She fucked me hard and fast for a while, then pulled out. Shortly she was back up my pussy and squeezing more lube between my cheeks. Melanie pulled my panties out of my mouth and let them fall in front of my face.

As she fucked me hard this time, she stuck a thumb up my ass. I felt greasy between my ass cheeks and her thumb didn't even hurt going in. She leaned in and pushed an elbow down on my back and with that hand pulled my hair back so I arched. With the other hand she reached under me and tugged on my chain, pulling my nipples and breasts out.

She pounded in and out of my pussy.

"God, you little whore, you wanted this? Wanted your slutty cunt fucked outside? Wanted to be naked and fucked outside? Did you slut, did you?"

"Oh fuck, yes, for you Melanie, for you."

Where's my cock, whore?"

"In your pussy."

"No it isn't whore, not in a pussy. Where is it?"

"In your cunt, Melanie, your cunt."

"Do you like it when I fuck my cunt, whore?"

"Oh God, yes, Melanie, yes. I love it when you fuck your cunt."

"How about when I fuck my ass hole, slut? Do you love that too?"

I was silent. It was getting better, but it still wasn't one of my favorite things. I wasn't sure if I should say no, the truth, or lie to her. So I kept quiet.

She was still sliding in and out of my pussy and I was panting and squirming in front of her. She grabbed my nipple chain and pulled it down. I yowled.

"Answer me you dirty little fucking whore!"

"I like it sometimes, Melanie, but not all the time. Sometimes it hurts me and I don't like it then."

Her cock came out of my pussy and the tip rested on my anus.

"And now, slut? Is this going to be a time you'll like my cock up my ass or not?"

"Oh God, Melanie, I don't know, I don't know."

Melanie giggled and pushed in gently. I gasped as the tip of her cock slipped by my sphincter.

"Well, slut?"

"I think I may like it, Melanie."

"Like what, slut?"

"Your cock up your ass, darling."

She pushed gently again and I whimpered softly as the bigger head made my anus spread open. Melanie gently pushed again and the head popped through my sphincter. I gasped and then groaned. As always I felt violated and dirty when she did this to me. More lube dripped between my cheeks and she pulled back slowly. I was panting harder and harder. It was still alien, foreign, to have something up my ass. But she was being so gentle and slow it felt not bad. A gentle push forward again and my anus spread wide. Melanie worked her cock back and forth slowly, letting me adjust to the stretching, the fullness.

Now she pushed forward fully and buried her cock deep up my ass. I groaned softly. She held it deep inside me and then slowly pulled back. She didn't take it out past the head, the biggest part. It slid back up me. More lube ran between my cheeks. I moved my hands until I could grip the rope tied to the handcuffs. It helped me stay bent over and balanced me. I moved my feet further apart and pushed back. Melanie giggled and let me rub my bare ass on her. Then she pulled back and I moved forward. Her cock moved back and then she pushed as I pushed back. It was deep up my ass once again.

"Melanie?"

"Yes, slut?"

"Melanie, this is good, this I like."

"I'm glad, but it won't always be like this, slut. You know that don't you?"

"Yes, but this is nice, Melanie. This is nice ass fucking."

"I'm glad that you like it, slut. Now keep your ass moving with me."

I moved with her feeling her cock sliding in and out of my ass. It really was good. It felt funny still, but a good funny. It felt much better when Melanie reached under me and teased my clitoris. She kept thrusting slowly and deeply and kept moving my ass back and forth with her and she rubbed my clit until I whimpered and moaned and then exploded in orgasm. My pussy clenched, my ass clenched and spasms shot through my belly. I held onto the rope for dear life and Melanie rubbed me all the way through my orgasm. It was fantastic! I don't think it had ever been this good. When the spasms stopped and it was only the little twinges in my belly I sighed and slid off her cock onto my knees in the grass and leaves.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,034 Followers