Sabine At School Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers

Melanie moved around in front of me and I saw that she was still dressed, her strapon over her jeans. She stood in front of me and I shuffled forward and began to suck her cock clean for her. I took as much as I could in my mouth and sucked it, then moved back and ran my lips down each side to the base and back to the tip. Then it was back in my mouth for more sucking and then lips all over it once more. This was something I really liked, even when she had been up my ass. I felt subservient and I felt that Melanie liked it very much when I did it.

I sucked and licked her clean and then sat back on my ankles and looked up at her. Smiling shyly and happily.

"Was this a good surprise, Melanie?"

"Yes, darling, it was wonderful. Now just one thing I was wondering about."

"What Melanie?"

"How are we going to get you back in the dorm?"

I looked up at her and then down at my naked body and turned beet red! I had forgotten completely about clothes for the way home! Melanie started giggling.

"You had better come up with something Sabine, or you are going to be pretty embarrassed."

I couldn't say anything.

Melanie slipped off her strapon and packed everything not attached to me in the bag. Then whistling she walked off to the car, leaving me naked and tied up alone in the clearing. I started to shiver as I watched her walk away. Surely she wouldn't leave me here! I knelt alone for what seemed and eternity until she came back and untied the rope. She coiled that up and took off the handcuffs. Then taking hold of my nipple chain she started to walk. I jumped to my feet as my nipples and breasts pulled out and scurried after her, buck naked and well fucked to the car.

When we reached the car, Melanie stood me by the passenger door and slowly walked around it to the driver's side. She unlocked the car and got in and then looked at me standing naked by it. She smirked and looked me up and down and then, after a few moments, unlocked my door. I got in and sat down and closed the door. I was shivering from excitement and fear. How was I going to get back in the dorm? I was completely naked. It was in the afternoon, not at night. I didn't have a stitch of clothes to put on. God, sometimes I was a complete idiot!

Melanie started the car and began to drive back to campus.

"Ah, Melanie, what are we going to do?"

"We?"

"I mean, how am I going to get home? I can't just walk into the dorm like this."

"Why not?"

"Melanie! I just can't."

"Well, I guess I could hold your hand, Sabine. That way no one would molest you."

She giggled. I didn't think it was that funny. I fumed at her humor and my stupidity. I got myself into this. It was my idea that started it all, but I didn't think things all the way through. That was one of my failings. And as we got closer to school I got even more nervous and apprehensive.

The drive seemed to fly by and in no time we were driving into the parking lot at our dorm. I was hunched over and panicky. Melanie was giggling. Fine for her, she wasn't naked. Melanie stopped the car and looked at me.

"Get out and go to the trunk."

"But I'm naked!"

"Sabine, don't argue with me."

Her voice held the edge of command that she used with me and I couldn't ignore that. Besides, if I did I most likely would get a beating on top the one I had already gotten today and I really didn't want that to happen. I looked about, trying to see if anyone was around. Seeing no one, I slipped out and scurried, bent over, to the back of her car. Melanie was waiting for me and smiled. She unlocked the trunk and took out a coat and handed it to me. I gratefully slipped it on and zipped it up. It was short, but it was something. Melanie took my hand and walked me to our dorm and up the stairs to our room. Once inside she looked at me and I unzipped and dropped the coat so I was naked once more.

"See, Sabine, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you."

I smiled at her and spread my feet apart and put my hands on my head. I was being as submissive as I could for her. Melanie walked over and took my face in her hands and kissed me long and deep. It felt so good! I kissed her back with all my heart. When she was tender and loving, there was no way I could resist her.

We went out to dinner that night, she paid and we had a great time. I managed even to forget that she didn't let me wear a bra or panties. She toyed with me as always. I loved it. When we got home, we slept together naked, arms and legs entwined. The few bruises and small welts were nothing to me, as long she loved me.

The next day was Melanie's. I wondered what she would have planned for us. I worried and anticipated all day long, even through dinner. When we were back in our room we sat and waited. I wanted to ask but I knew she wouldn't tell me. I was fine until there was a knock at our door. Melanie got up to answer it and I sat, tensing up. I didn't think I was going to like this very much. Melanie opened the door to let in her two friends who had already seen me naked with my fingers up my ass. I remembered their names, Amber and Sara. I wished very much that I didn't.

Melanie followed them to the couch. She looked at me and I stood up, moving so the three of them could sit down. I looked at them and blushed, knowing I was soon going be humiliated. Melanie caught my eye and nodded at me. I shivered and slowly began to undress. When I was naked she motioned me over and I walked to her and stood in front of her, the other girls to the side. Melanie pushed her hand between my legs and I opened them so she could feel me, feeling my face heat up.

"Bend over."

I did and she toyed with my nipples, rubbing, pinching and pulling on them until they were erect and throbbing. My clitoris was also erect and throbbing too. She had kept toying with my pussy while she teased my nipples. I was totally humiliated and oh so excited both.

"Go get the strapon."

I felt my stomach clench, but I turned and let the three of them watch my ass as I walked to her dresser. I got it out and noticed she had put the largest dildo in it. My stomach got tighter. I returned to them and extended the strapon to Melanie.

"Turn around, bend over and spread your cheeks."

Humiliated even more, I obeyed. My face was burning as I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart. I knew that my pussy was wet and probably glistening from the moisture that Melanie had coaxed from it.

I heard clothes rustling and I soon felt someone behind me. Then the dildo was up my pussy. I both moaned and sobbed. I moaned because it felt so good and I sobbed because I was humiliated and ashamed. I could see Melanie's bare legs behind me; thank God it was her! Amber and Sara came up beside her and watched the dildo slide in and out of my pussy. I could see the legs of the three of them through mine. Melanie was gentle and fucked me steadily and slowly. They had to be getting a very clear view of my pussy plugged by the dildo. Eventually they came up to either side of me and began to play with my nipples and breasts. I didn't like it but it was Melanie's day and she would control it, as she wanted, not as I wanted.

"You can pinch them, she won't stop you."

I sucked in a breath as one of them pinched a nipple hard. Melanie began to thrust harder up my defenseless pussy. I could hear her breathing faster behind me. I wondered how much more I was going to end up giving.

I sucked in another breath as my other nipple was pinched and pulled out. My hair was gripped and my head pulled up. I saw Amber leaning down to me and she kissed me, hard and voraciously. The sensations were good but I was uncomfortable and very nervous. The two girls were good looking but I had no desire for either of them, just Melanie. But this was what Melanie wanted. Her actions showed that to me.

I just let her kiss me while Sara toyed with a nipple and breast. Before long, however, Amber had been replaced with Sara. Sara's lips were on mine, kissing me hungrily. Until Melanie, I had not been into girls. Now it was not unusual, but it was definitely unnerving. Melanie would have been fine. Amber and Sara were good but not fine. I know that doesn't make sense, but it was how I felt.

I felt Melanie's cock withdraw from my pussy and moaned softly. I was turned to face the couch and saw Amber sitting on the edge of it, naked. I whimpered.

"Kneel."

I did as I was told. I was centered between Amber's legs and I couldn't help looking at her pussy. Melanie entered my wet pussy again and pushed on my shoulder. I resisted but she was insistent. My face lowered, coming closer to Amber's naked pussy. I noticed how much different it was, hairier around the lips, the inner lips protruding, how puffy it looked, the hair rising from the top of it to spread across her belly. Melanie stopped pushing on me when I was on my hands and knees with her cock up me.

"Lick."

I shuddered. I wanted to beg her to relent. It was her day. I had promised. My lips found Amber's lips and I kissed her. My tongue snaked out and licked her from top to bottom and then back up.

"God, she is doing it."

I blushed a deep red and continued to lick Amber's pussy. Sara came into my sight. She was removing her clothes also. I closed my eyes, but then had to open them. I watched Sara strip naked. She had bigger breasts that any of us, a rounded belly with a trace of baby fat, a neatly trimmed pussy on top, but hairy around the lips also. She looked at me and smirked, watching my tongue licking her friend. I could not have been more humiliated or embarrassed. Sara sat next to Amber with one leg curled underneath her, her pussy showing. She clutched her breasts and massaged them with both hands. Her nipples got erect and larger than any I had ever seen.

Melanie thrust into me hard, making me gasp against Amber's pussy. I had almost forgotten that she was fucking me. The hard, deep thrust made me remember that she was there. Then she began a deep, steady thrusting that made me tingle inside. God, I was such a bitch!

I licked Amber, kissed her lips, and flicked her clitoris with my tongue, over and over until she grasped my head and pulled me to her. Her hips ground on my face and I knew she was coming. I licked her harder, wanting this to be over; knowing it was most likely just the beginning. Amber shuddered and moaned, grinding on my face, then stiffened, pressed hard to my face.

"Oh fuck, that was good."

She let go of me and I lifted my head. My face was wet and shiny and very red and hot.

"Move over and let me get at her."

I whimpered softly, watching as Amber slid over and Sara took her place. I didn't have to be told again, I just lowered my face to her groin and began to kiss and lick her pussy. Sara sat up at the couch's edge and reached for my nipples. She pinched and pulled on them. It hurt, she was not tender. I moaned softly as she tormented my nipples, but I kept licking. Sara was rough with me, just as Melanie was at times. With Melanie fucking me from behind and Sara in front I was nothing tonight but a toy for the three of them.

"Amber, in my top dresser drawer is a bottle of lubricant. Get it for me."

I wanted to cry. I didn't want anyone up my ass. My pussy was bad enough. I kept licking as tears leaked out of my eyes. Amber left my sight. I heard the drawer open and close. I heard her come back. I heard the snap of the bottle opening.

"Hold her cheeks apart."

I felt Amber's hands pulling my cheeks wide open and then the drizzle of lube over my anus. I sobbed.

I felt a finger rubbing the lube over my anus and then the tip slid into my ass. I wanted to die.

"Lube your finger."

I sobbed again as I felt Melanie's finger leave my ass.

"Gently stick it in her. Then work it in and out and around."

I heard everything, felt everything until Sara came, clutching my head in her hands and gasping as I licked her pussy. I was so ashamed. I could feel Amber's finger up my ass, thrusting in and out, then rotating in it, and opening my ass.

"Sara, come here and watch."

I wanted to sink into a hole and disappear. That was not an option. Sara got up and moved out of my sight. Melanie pulled out of pussy. The tip of her cock was at my asshole.

"Please, Melanie, don't."

"Is this my day, my little slut?"

"Yes, but..."

"Be quiet then, my little slut, be quiet and take what I want."

I shuddered as I felt her press the tip of her cock on my anus. I opened for her as I had so many times before and I felt the large head of the cock push past my sphincter. I moaned in embarrassment and shame.

"Jesus, look at that!"

I hung my head down, my hair hiding my face as my most private and dirty place was violated.

"Look how it stretched out. I can't believe that would fit in her."

Melanie let me adjust with the head just through my sphincter. I was grateful for that. More lube was dripped on my anus and her cock. Then she slowly but steadily pushed forward until she was fully embedded up my ass. Then she began to fuck my ass in front of Amber and Sara. Now the Melanie that I am used to came out.

"Do you like my cock up your dirty ass, you fucking cow? You must, because you sure didn't protest too much. God, you are such a slut, Sabine. Letting me fuck your ass in front of them. I bet your sloppy cunt is lonesome, though, isn't it? Answer me!"

"Yes, Melanie my cunt is lonesome and empty."

Peals of laughter washed over me. I was so humiliated!

"I like fucking your ass, slut. It's the one thing that I know will make you ashamed, but you never refuse me, do you? Your ass is mine, just like your cunt is mine, isn't it?"

"Yes Melanie."

"Yes, what?"

"My ass is yours, Melanie."

"Sabine, you are such a good little slut. That is why I love you so much. Now fuck for me, darling, fuck my cock like the good little whore that I love so much."

Amber and Sara were silent as they listened to us. But they did notice my ass begin to move back, impaling myself on Melanie's cock. Melanie held herself still and let me move, burying her cock up my ass, then moving forward to expose it, then back to bury it inside me once more. I blanked out the two of them and just gave over, gave up my ass to my darling. I fucked her until she grasped my hips and began to thrust in time with my movements.

"Oh God, you little slutty bitch, you're going to make me cum."

I worked my ass faster, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. Her hands clutched my cheeks harder. I thrust my ass back and forth. Melanie thrust in and out. She finally slammed up me, splitting me on her cock, burying it deep inside my ass and jerked against me, gasping behind me. I could feel the jerking and twitches against my cheeks. I was still ashamed, embarrassed, but happy that I had given her pleasure. I hoped that this would be the end of things for the night.

Melanie stayed pressed up against my naked ass as she came down from her orgasm. When she finished, she slowly pulled back; revealing her cock to Amber and Sara as it left my ass.

"Oh my God, look at how open it is!"

I blushed red and hot and wanted to reach back and feel. Melanie had never made me feel so dirty. I imagined how open I was. I knew how big that dick was that had been up me. It was much larger than any cock I had ever seen, not many of them, but none had looked as large as this one.

"Can I do her, Melanie?"

I wanted to scream NO! I didn't. It was Melanie's night.

Melanie looked at Sara; she was the one who had asked. She reached and grasped my hair and pulled my head up so she could see my face. She saw the wetness on my face and I think she realized that some of it was my tears. She had to have known I was crying silently in humiliation. At times my darling was the hardest and meanest bitch in the world. At times she was the most compassionate and loving person I had ever known. I was praying that that loving person was the one who looked at me right now.

I watched her loosen the straps so she could remove the harness. I bit my lower lip. I shuddered inside.

I watched as she handed the harness to Sara. I closed my eyes.

"Wash it good, then come back."

I heard Sara's bare feet hurrying across the floor. I heard the water running in our bathroom. My stomach clenched, I held my head up, eyes closed. I didn't want to see anything, didn't want to hear anything, didn't want to feel anything. I heard the water stop and Sara hurrying back before Melanie could change her mind. There was giggling behind me. I felt Sara kneel behind me, felt her presence and then the tip of Melanie's dildo was at my pussy and it went up me easily. I sobbed. Sara began to inexpertly fuck me. Melanie sat in front of me on the couch and lifted my head so she could see my face, see the tears leaking from my eyes.

"Open your eyes Sabine and look at me."

I did as I was told. I sometimes fought her, but not tonight, not on a night that I had promised was hers. She wasn't clear in my vision, but blurry through both shed and unshed tears. I hated this; I hated her shaming me, humiliating me with Sara and in front of Amber. I didn't hate Melanie; it was who she was. She smiled at me and stroked my hair. It was soothing, but didn't make me feel any better.

"God, she is such a bitch."

"Sara, she is not a bitch, she is obedient. If I didn't want her to do this, for me, she would be scratching your eyes out right now. I call her a whore and a slut, but it is part of the excitement for us both. She is not either, she is mine completely. It's only that I wish this that she is letting it happen. Enjoy what you have and don't make it worse for her. Give her a good fuck and enjoy it, if you can."

"Can I call her names like you do?"

"Sabine?"

"Is it what you would like, Melanie?"

"Perhaps, I don't know."

"Let her, you can decide."

It took a lot for me to say that. I didn't know if I would like someone else calling me names like Melanie did. I had given up my body, now I was giving up something more.

"You're such a little fucking bitch. Your cunt is sloppy and huge. I can't believe that you can take this dick, it's so big. Do you even feel how big it is you little slut?"

I moaned, ashamed.

Sara slammed up my pussy, making me grunt in surprise. She settled down to a hard and fast pace, pummeling my pussy with Melanie's cock. Melanie held my head up with one hand and stroked my hair with the other while Sara fucked me in front of Amber and Melanie.

"You're such a cunt. A dirty fucking cunt. How many people have been up this sloppy hole? Twenty, fifty? And how many up your ass?"

Melanie looked up at Sara.

"Not up her ass, Sara. That is for me only."

Sara almost started to argue, but thought better of it. She fucked me, fucked me hard and before long she was slamming harder and harder. With a grunt and loud moan I felt her begin to tremble, then she exploded in orgasm. She gasped and panted, her hands squeezing my ass hard.

"Oh God, you little bitch, I'm coming, I'm coming."

She rode me through her orgasm, twitching and jerking behind me. With a final hard push she finished deep inside me and slumped over my back, breathing hard. Then she quickly pulled out, leaving me open and empty. Melanie bent forward and kissed me, giving me her love. I felt better with that show of love from her. I looked up again and Amber was next to Melanie watching.

Melanie looked at me, then at Amber. I shuddered once more.

Amber looked at my face, then turned to Melanie.

"I want you to fuck me, just like her, Melanie."

Melanie at first looked surprised, then smiled. She looked at me and smiled at me.

"If you want to be fucked, Sabine can do it, Amber. She is much better at it than Sara and I am not interested. Sara, give Sabine the strapon."

I was shocked, but I felt a little excited. I was going to get some of my shame back, maybe. Amber looked at Melanie and then me. She gave a small smile. Sara had removed the harness. I took it from her. I slipped it on and tightened it. Amber made to get on her hands and knees. I stopped her and had her sit at the edge of the couch, laying back. I knelt between her legs and looked at Melanie. She smiled at me. I wasn't the lowest anymore; Amber had taken my place. I set the tip at her pussy and slowly pushed forward, watching her eyes widen as she felt how big that cock was. I pushed until I was deep inside her pussy and leaned forward to take her breasts in my hands. I squeezed them, molded them, and jiggled them as I fucked her. I fucked her slow and gently, then hard and fast. I squeezed her tits, pinched and pulled on her nipples. I didn't bend forward and kiss her, that was for Melanie. I fucked Amber until I came, gasping and panting and then when I had finished, I fucked her into her own orgasm. She clutched my shoulders as she squirmed underneath me, her hips jerking up and down, panting.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers