Sabine At School Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't as good as Melanie and I but I wasn't the lowest any more. I felt better for that, but a little sorry for Amber. I knew what being the lowest meant. I had been there with Melanie and Erin enough to know that. But Amber didn't seem to care or realize. She had gotten what she wanted. Almost everyone had. I had gotten more than I wanted, but this made up for some of it.

Eventually all four of us ended up in Melanie's large bed, one mass of naked female flesh, breasts and asses everywhere. I licked Melanie to orgasm while Amber and Sara watched. Then the lights were turned off and Melanie and I held each other. I guessed that Sara and Amber did the same. Sometime during the night I felt someone pushing my legs open and then a warm, wet mouth was clamped over my pussy and I was kissed and licked to orgasm. I didn't know who it was, I didn't care. I really didn't care. I just enjoyed being treated to a lovely orgasm.

In the morning everyone but Melanie seemed a little embarrassed. I slipped into a robe while Amber and Sara showered. Melanie sat up in bed with the sheet covering her completely. They came out of the bathroom dressed and thanked Melanie for the evening. Not me, I was a toy, but Amber did smile at me. She probably was more like me than I understood at that moment. They left, the door closing behind them.

"Come here, darling."

I walked to her bed and she held out her arms. Smiling at long last, I dropped my robe and climbed into bed with my darling. We cuddled for a while and then finally had to get up and get dressed for out last final.

The next day our parents arrived to move our things home for summer vacation. Melanie and I were alone in the bathroom and I started to cry.

"Shhh, darling, we'll try to get together this summer. It won't be forever. You'll be my roommate next fall, won't you?"

"You know I will Melanie, you know I will."

We kissed after Melanie had wiped my eyes and walked down the stairs together, hugged and smiled at each other, before turning to leave with our parents.

I had learned much about myself over this school year. I hoped that the next year would be just as enlightening.