Sabine Draws Gun on Walker

Story Info
Ex-army guy with heroic qualities melts a fiery woman.
11.3k words
4.63
45.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Walker Smith had the age-old problem that occurs from time to time. The younger sister had spent the night in his bed, the other sister had caught his eye and their mother appeared to be trying to get it off with him. Walker thought it would only require the father to throw his arm around him and call him pal and...

The 11:50 train heading east had Walker aboard, kicking himself for not choosing correctly initially but knowing he'd made the right decision by getting out of that potential explosive honey pot and continuing his journey. To be fair, the mother had deserved a little treat; she'd kindly offered him a lift from the railways station when he had arrived at 11:35 two nights earlier. He'd started walking to the town center two miles away to look for a cheap bed when finding no cab had turned up. Mrs Agnew stopped to offer him a ride and ended up taking him home to feed him late supper and then said he could sleep on the sofa.

Now he was on the next stage of his journey with no planned destination. A newspaper lay on the seat opposite Walker and as he went to pick it up the woman against the window said, "That's my newspaper."

"Lucky you," Walker said, rustling it open.

"You have a nerve."

He grinned, "Possession is nine-tenths of the law."

Walker turned to the sports pages and despite the racket the train was making going round and curve and on to a bridge he heard metal against metal ending with a click.

"Oh yeah," said the woman. "This 9 millimeter baby says you're wrong."

The newspaper shook a little faster than the vibration caused by the carriage movement.

Walker dropped into the mode to take care of himself as he'd been taught in the military. He knew he had to slow this affair down and give the impression he posed no threat.

He smiled over the newspaper, "Would you shoot me over the possession of a newspaper?"

She wore a cap and with carriage lighting dimmed there was too much shadow over her face to catch her features and that placed him at a disadvantage. The stupid bitch might be psycho -- it would be indicated by crazed eyes, wouldn't it?

"I might?"

"Think of the publicity...the newspaper heading reading 'Babe Shoots Guy over a ripped newspaper'."

"It's not ripped."

"It would be if I were shot."

She put away the gun. "I hadn't thought of that."

"Did you put your shooter back on safety?"

"Oh thanks. Where are you heading?"

"Nowhere."

She put the gun away again. "Where's that?"

"I've finished with the Amy and don't know what to do, so I'm train riding."

She said that seemed a useless thing to do and he shook his head.

"What's this? You looked set to shoot me over a fucking newspaper and now you are concerned about my welfare?"

He saw the lips purse and then widen, perhaps into a smile. It was impossible to see detail. "Alleging I'm concerned about your welfare is a bit rich and don't use that awful word in my company."

"What shoot?"

He saw the teeth flash. That was a smile.

"Why did you sit by me when the carriage is half empty?"

Walker said, "I saw the newspaper."

"Oh. Well read it and keep it."

"What's changed your mind about me?"

She scratched beneath the peak of her cap. "You appear to have humor, you don't scare easily and you are Army, not a bum."

"Ex Army could mean a new bum?"

"Show my how much money are you carrying. That will settled whether you are a bum or not."

"Go to hell."

The woman said. "Speak disrespectfully to me and I'll draw my gun."

Walker warned, "I'm wised up to you. Go for your gun I'll be over there so fast you won't know what's hit you and your gun hand will be hanging from a broken wrist."

"You wouldn't do that; I'm a lady."

Walker snorted. "Ladies don't wear caps and have their tits pulled up tight like you do and wear their skirts that short. I can practically see your panties."

"What in this dim light?"

"My eyes see well when its tits and leg. They are well trained."

"I bet."

Walker decided he'd said enough. If he didn't watch it he'd call her a slut and she'd fish out the gun and shoot him before he could get across to her. But that wasn't likely, was it?

Miss Cap looked at her watch. "Forty minutes to go to White Rock Wells Junction. My pickup is there and I drive on to Crossroads City. Want to come with me?"

"What and get shot?"

"You seem to think I'm a slut. Perhaps you could be right and get lucky?"

Walker shut his eyes to think about that and the next thing she was banging his legs with hers and saying, "Move your ass and let me out. This is where I get off."

He jumped to his feet and saw she was as tall as he was, perhaps even a little taller. She was possibly pretty and she looked young.

It took five seconds before she opened her mouth again. He stared at her, swaying in rhythm with the train.

"Well, are you coming with me or not?"

"Yeah, if I'm going to be shot it may as well be by you. On the other hand it could be interesting."

They walked over to the white pickup. She said, "I haven't been home for several months."

"Then why isn't this vehicle dirty?"

"Oh, Mr Sharp Eyes with intelligence. My family left it here sometime today, that's why. Would you like to get up a 2:15 am and drive fifteen miles to pick up your daughter or your sister?"

"If I had family I'd be pleased to drive one hundred miles to pick them up."

She looked at him wide-eyed; they were perhaps blue. Eyes don't color well in the dark. She sounded a little flustered. "Well, my comment went a little flat, didn't it? Get in -- oh drop the bags into the tray."

She sat in the vehicle. "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Perhaps but not now."

She looked puzzled and started the vehicle. "What kind of answer was that?"

"If you prove to be worth kissing I would want to kiss you, that's all. I don't think you are a slut."

"Well, I glad we have that sorted," she said powering off. "I'm Sabine Reynolds and my reason for asking you to come with me is because my mother says I never bring anyone interesting home. I've just finished studying to be an accountant. Our family builds roads and bridges. Are you surprised I'm blonde, pretty and have a brand new degree to become dad's accountant and business consultant?"

"Nah, two female engineers and a female accountant were in our outfit. "I'm Walker Smith, an orphan raised in a boy's home and most of the fit boys from our home went into the Army, a few into the Navy."

"I'm sorry you're an orphan Walker."

"Thanks, now say Walker is a funny first name."

"No I won't. It's only a little unusual but that's all. Being named Smith you probably needed a more distinctive name."

"At least you've got that right."

"Thank you."

Walker hid a grin. "You sound to be more polite the closer you get home."

Sabine shot him a startled look. "Well in the train you unnerved me sitting so close to me when all those other seats were empty."

"I accept that. Did you get much sex at college or was it university?"

"Five years at college where I gained an MBA. Actually I had heaps of sex. Thank you for asking."

Walker grinned and she grinned. "We seem to be settling into a common wavelength."

He looked at the side profile of the closest breast. "Yeah."

"I'll ask daddy to give you a job if you want. He'll find you something, even if it's unloading and loading trucks."

"Where would I sleep?"

"Well if you accept a job, certainly not in our house. Were you thinking of sleeping with me?"

"Yes."

"God you are not very romantic."

"No."

"Or talkative?"

They drove on in silence. Sabine appeared to be thinking.

"Mom will invite you to sleep in the house if you appear interesting."

"Your dad could be interested in me."

"Oh yeah, he'll be looking for any sign that you have designs on me."

Walker said, "We could say we have been sleeping together for the past three months, that I was one of your lecturers."

"A couple of questions from dad or my brothers and you'd be shot down in minutes."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Walker asked, "Would you sleep with me?"

"I might."

"That sounds evasive."

"I need to get to know you."

"Fair enough. And then to have me medically examined?"

"I haven't ever asked for that. Would you want me to be medically checked?"

"Nope. I've taken so many risks another one shouldn't hurt."

They drove on towards the city lights, the lights much brighter on the skyline.

"I have this feeling my mother is going to find you very interesting. What did you do in the army?"

"Quite a lot of this and that."

Sabine grinned. "Then again perhaps she won't.

They entered the city. "Look, I have a plan but you'll have to cooperate."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"I'll fit in with your plan. Why ask me every thing twice?"

Sabine flared. "Don't be so rude. Ordinary people want to know what a plan is before agreeing to cooperate."

"Well I think I've had time to assess you and my opinion is you're a bit feisty and bright and can be trusted."

"How dare you assess me without my consent."

"Well, that proves you're feisty plus a little stuck up."

Sabine said, "You have no idea what you're going into. My sister Jaylene will want to fuck you because she's jealous of me, my two brothers will take the first opportunity to fight you because they've always driven my boy friends away and my father...well just consider he's explosive."

"And your mother?"

Sabine grinned. "She'd an older version of me but wears her tits and hem lower."

"Well I guess that's told me what to expect. Now would you get on with it?"

"With what?" Sabine stopped the vehicle. "That's the house up ahead on the hill."

They were now just out of the far side of the city. The house was large and under security lights to the left were buildings and plant, obvious the core of the Reynolds' family business.

"Sleeping with me is the quickest way to win acceptance of my family and dad might give you a decent job if he thinks you can handle it. The only condition is you don't have sex with me and we dress and undress in the dark."

"Why go to this trouble? Why not put me in a spare bedroom?"

Sabine smiled. "Don't you see? This way you are in the inner sanctum. I don't get to have sex at home becomes my family keep men away from my sister and me, forcibly if necessary."

"That's a pity. Sounds feudal."

Sabine looked surprised. "Yes, actually it is. That's a rather difficult word for you to know."

"Cheeky bitch."

She laughed and leaned towards him, looking at his lips so he kissed her, quickly.

"Hmmmm."

He grinned and asked what?

"I really don't know. What I was trying to say that if you already are having sex with me, and have been doing so regularly, my family would accept the situation. They have the mentality that one fuck by someone passing through and I'm pregnant and the father has absconded."

"Feudalism? That's dimwitted village mentality."

"You are so right," Sabine sighed.

"Then again chances are they could be right."

"Grrrrrrrrr. You can be so damn frustrating."

"At times life can be so boring in the military. That's why I developed an agile mind to amuse myself."

"What did you do in the army?"

"This and that."

Sabine slapped the shift into gear and snapped, "So fucking frustrating."

They entered the house quietly, Sabine pressing the security lock buttons, and went straight to her bedroom that appeared to be a suite at the end of a wing.

"What side do you prefer?"

"The side most difficult to fuck you from," he yawned.

"Then you sleep on my left."

Walker stripped quickly in the dim light from the bathroom but there was enough light for her to croak, "Ohmigod."

He'd hoped his hanging dick impressed her but she was looking at the ugly scar beside his heart and under his left shoulder.

"You've had a Tour of Duty and were hit."

"Yeah but don't get romantic notions. We were peace-keeping and clearing up after bombing by insurgents. It was accidental: I was shot by one of our own guys. It happens more than you civilians would believe."

"It must have almost been fatal."

"I was swinging for a while."

"Swinging?"

"Could have gone either way. I got lucky -- we had a surgeon with us."

"Oh you poor darling. Let me hold you."

Walker pushed her away roughly. "I don't like women fussing at me."

"I bet you don't," Sabine snapped. "Get into bed and go to sleep. I'm almost ready to hate you."

"You're tired too. You'll wake up fine in the morning."

People moving about the house woke Walker. His watch indicated 6:05. A split second after waking he knew where he was and what the situation was. He looked at the sleeping Sabine. She was on her back in that abandoned look movie director's favor. Walker favored it. The nearest breast was half out of her gown, the nipple fully out. He worked a finger around and over it and watched it grow, fascinated as he always was when doing this.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Good morning," he said cheerfully, taking his time to draw his hand away. "I became seduced by your nipple."

She stretched and sighed and the other breast popped out. God, thought Walker, she'd decided to let him fuck her.

"Get out and get dressed. I won't look."

There was a knock on the door and a woman, obviously her mother, came in with a cup of coffee. In that instance Walker knew he liked this woman with her motherly face.

"Hello darling, it's so..."

She stopped, almost dropping the coffee but in a flash steadied it with her other hand.

"Good morning Mrs Reynolds. I'm Walker Smith. Excuse me for not jumping up and being polite but I'm wearing nothing."

"Good morning Walker," Mrs Reynolds said, her eyes huge. "Here, take this and I'll fetch another for Sabine."

She left the room without another word.

"You handled that brilliantly," Sabine said, kissing Walker's shoulder. "Give me a sip."

Sabine wiped her lips and said, "Mom's mind will be in such a whirl. She'd go back to the kitchen and the three men will eye her stonily when she blurts, 'Sabine has brought a guy home with her. He's in her bed -- nude'. Jaylene will look at the kitchen door fighting the urge to rush up here and say hi."

A blur of white came flying through the door and skidded to a halt. "Um, hello," she said, looking at Walker, pretending she hadn't know he was there. "Hi Sis. Great to have you back home. Your extra luggage looks interesting, very interesting."

"Hi darling. Jaylene, this is Walker Smith, a...er...friend."

"Yeah, I bet. About the closest friend a girl can get."

The sisters giggled and their mother entered with Sabine's coffee. "Jaylene your father is furious at you leaving the table in a rush without asking to be excused."

"Oh dear, crime of the century again. When will I ever learn?"

Walker knew at that moment he liked the kid sister. He suppressed a grin to avoid encouraging her rebelliousness. At least the females were okay in this family, very okay in fact.

He said, "Jaylene you wait outside for me, closing the door after your mother leaves. I'll dress and you can take me to breakfast and introduce me. Your father will forget about bawling you out. They'll be too busy sizing me up."

Jaylene looked pleased and for a second Walker thought her mother was about to walk over and kiss him. Sabine had a hand on his hip, dancing her fingers.

The smell of cooking breakfast hit Walker in the empty belly as they walked in.

"Guys, this is Sabine's fella Walker Smith and I can tell what I saw above the bed clothes this guy is all muscle so watch your bullying."

"Good morning Walker," said the older guy standing up. "Welcome to my home. Is your involvement with Sabine honorable?"

"Well that depends, some fathers would think anyone fucking their daughter who lives at home is a dishonorable act."

The brothers stood up and gathered, one each side of their father.

"Gavin, don't be too hasty with this guy," Mrs Reynolds said quietly. "For once I do believe Sabine has brought home a male with balls."

The father glared, the brothers grinned and Jaylene snickered.

"Serve breakfast Jaylene."

"Yes father."

"Walker sit where you want."

"That chair at your right will do."

"That's Luke's place."

"Well I'm hungry so am not in a mind to play musical chairs. Sit somewhere else Luke."

Luke grinned. "Try to make me sit somewhere else."

"Luke!"

Everyone turned to look at the door to the bedrooms.

Sabine stood there in a robe, hands on hips, face looking severe. "Walker may be my lover but he's also a newly arrived guest in his house. Show him respect."

Luke looked at his father who shook his head.

Sabine strode over to the stove and picked up a heavy frying pan, used to cook the tomatoes.

Luke said, "Hi Sabine. Welcome home. I don't want trouble with you so I'm happy to move down one."

When everyone bar Jaylene was seated Gavin asked Walker how he earned his money and Walker said he'd come out of the army with money.

"What did you do in the army?"

"This and that."

"What kind of answer is that?"

"The only one you're getting. Being with the army gave me this."

He stood, pulled up his polo and showed the big scar at the front and the little one at the back. "Bullet in back, out through the front and I wear these scars for life so can you understand why I'm not verbose about the Army?"

"Oh you poor darling," Mrs Reynolds said.

Luke said, "That looks close range. Shot by one of your own men. Accident or were you hated?"

Walker sat down and grinned. "Great thinking Luke and spot on. Accidental I assure you."

Luke grinned. "If Sabine hadn't been in the room I would have suggested a shooting by an irate husband."

Everyone but Gavin laughed loudly including Sabine. Gavin managed a smile.

The conversation settled down and during the exchanges Walker learned Mrs Reynolds' name was Julia -- and she asked him to call her that -- and the younger and quieter brother was Roland and the ages of the children were Luke thirty-two, Roland twenty-nine, Sabine twenty-four and Jaylene twenty-one.

"You spaced out your deliveries," Walker said and Julia replied smiling, "According to the economic times. We tended to have more time to make babies when new contracts weren't coming in."

"Julia!"

The children snickered.

"Gavin is giving you the impression we had a great cabbage patch Walker."

They all laughed, Gavin perhaps laughing the loudest.

"Have you asked how Sabine got her name?" Gavin asked. "I wanted Goldie thinking she'd be blonde, and it turned out I was right."

"Neither of the boys were blond, although I am and I thought Goldie would be dumb if it was a girl with black hair. When the big fool was gooing at our new baby as if Christmas had arrived I said I wanted to call her Sabine and he said okay. He was aware my mother had lived all her live in Sabine County in Texas until she traveled, had a shipboard romance and married the guy when his divorce came through. Now tell us about your name?"

"I grew up in a boy's home after my young parents abandoned me as Jim Smith. We had two other Jim Smiths so when I turned sixteen although the other two had gone I asked the director if I could have my name changed officially before I entered the army in another couple of years because they wouldn't allow me to change my name. I was one of two guys looking after his vegetable garden and had done so for five years, so he was a little soft of me as the other kid and I were trustees...you know kids who wouldn't run away but we two knew we had nowhere to run to."

"Oh God, brutally shot and now this," Julia said, sobbing. He daughters rushed to comfort her.

"We were in an institution but although it was secure, it wasn't prison. We even had TV. The director told me to think about what name I wanted. That night we watched a TV show we liked, 'Walker Texas Ranger.' I said I wanted to be named Walker Smith and I wanted to learn martial arts. He said he'd talk it over with his wife and Mrs Bridger said because I was currently the longest-term resident they should do something for me. So my name was legally changed from James to Walker and twice a week Mrs Bridger took me to my martial arts classes in town. I began winning prizes and they became proud of me, like parents I guess."