Sabine Draws Gun on Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let my wrists go. Hug and kiss me. Keep telling me it's going to be all right."

"Okay, there's a lounge chair just behind us. You can sit on my knees. You were good today, crouched down and stroking your mom's cheek and whispering to her. I saw you and admired you. But now everything has caught up with you and you have been left in this waiting room alone and your fears have seized you. Fight them, repel them Jaylene because when you go back to see your mom and to croon to her I don't want any feeling of gloom and doom emitting from you. I want you whispering to your mom like a happy young woman, no try to talk like a young girl and tell her about the best things you remember and doing things together."

"Will that do any good," Jaylene sniffed, wiping her eyes.

"Who knows darling. I'm only an ex-Army engineer, not Dr Kildare."

"No, the chief guy is Dr Morris."

"Oh is it dear? My mistake. But I'm damn sure whispering to her and if she hears you she'll know she's not alone. If you mom wakes up and doesn't recognize you, don't be afraid. That condition often goes with trauma and it can correct itself within hours or days, perhaps longer."

"I don't want mom losing her memory."

"Jaylene, remember what I told you; we can't dictate what is going to happen." When Sabine and Walker reached the hotel that night another night passed without sex. Sabine was exhausted and they'd brought Jaylene back with them. She was mentally drained and almost out on her feet and insisted in sleeping in their bed.

The next night the feisty gun-waving young woman from the railway carriage of four nights earlier had turned into a doe-eyed mass of affection. Although Jaylene and her father were on the big sofa with them watching TV Sabine kept plying Walker's face and nearest ear with kisses and had wormed a hand down under his belt to activate his placid cock, that was now firm and hot in her hand.

Sabine yawned. "I'm off to bed."

"I'll come with you."

Gavin, relaxed now that Julia was making good progress, talking and only experiencing the odd memory lapse said, "This is good drama."

"I'll stay with dad till the end and join you guys."

Gavin growled she had her own bed.

"She slept with us last night dad, it was such a huge day for us and she didn't know where to put herself. One more night won't matter."

"But you and Walker..."

"We'll be fine dad. We have lots more nights ahead of us."

"Oh god, I'm soooo horny," Sabine said as they entered the passage and Walker closed the door behind them. She pushed him against the wall, pulled his hand on to her breast and when went searching under his belt with her hand and said in her sexiest voice, "Where's my hot friend?" The 'friend' almost jumped into her hand but the material of Walker's briefs was between them.

"Come on, we don't have much time," Walker urged a little hoarsely.

"Undress me," Sabine said when Walker closed the door.

"I wanna get at these tits."

She giggled.

He removed the thick top and proved to be no sludge in unhooking the bra hooks.

"Oooh, you've had practice."

"Only with Mrs Bridger at the boy's home," Walker joked.

"Oh really?" Sabine said wide-eyed, taking him seriously. "You must tell me about that but not now."

She unbuttoned her skirt and Walker found the zip under it and slid the garment to the floor.

"I-I haven't had a shower since this morning."

"No problem, I like smelly woman...makes me want to rut. Besides I have a fair idea what women have to put up with when engaging like this with men."

"Women don't like listening to men talk about body odors Walker."

"Well too bad. Get some pussy juice on your fingers and let my suck them."

"I...um...really Walker!" But Sabine sighed and said why not and hooked in three fingers to mine for what Walker wanted. She heated up when she said 'Here you go' and watched Walker' tongue lick the drips before she pushed her fingers into her mouth.

When she withdrew she was panting slightly and that increased when he said, "Only three fingers? Couldn't you have dug in your whole hand?"

"Walker!" she gurgled, but couldn't find the tone for disgust. She began humping against his leg and told him to tongue.

"Yea milady," he said, dropping to his knees. He licked around the vulva a bit and had just pushed between the flaps to have pussy juice flow over his tongue when the door opened and slammed shut and Jaylene said, "Oh goodie, you're only just starting, and began stripping off."

Sabine backed off in dismay. "Jaylene, what are you doing?"

"Joining you guys. Dad began yawning, poured a big glass of whisky and went off to bed."

"He'll kill us!"

"Don't be such a wet Sabine. I think he suspects but so what? Walker is the big hero and I'm taking advantages of this. Our brothers will be out until after midnight."

"I really don't think..."

Jaylene cut in, freeing her boobies. "What do you say Walker."

"Anything is fine by me providing I get at least one of you."

"Walker!"

"Come on Miss Feisty. You can't pull a gun on a guy and yet be too prudish to have a three-way involving your sister. Are you telling me you two haven't licked?"

"Well yes, but that was private and Jaylene and I felt like prisoners in the castle."

"So you weren't just sluts."

"Of course not," Sabine snapped.

"Jaylene?"

"We were whatever my sister says. I don't want to lose my chance here."

Sabine sniffed and said, "Jaylene have you ever been involved in a three-way?"

"Yes of course, and a gang bang."

"Oh mother! Jaylene, Walker has never fucked me. We said we were lovers and I got him into me bed here so he'd be allowed to stay in the house and to fuck me when I was ready."

"You lying shits, deceiving my family like that," Jaylene grinned. "Well you look pretty ready now...you're dripping, I can smell you arousal and just look at your nipples. Take Sabine first Walker. I'll clean my teeth while you to get going. Do Sabine on her back and I'll come in and sit on her face and you can play with my boobs while shafting her."

"Oh god."

Walker smiled at Sabine's politically correct performance. "What do you want to do Sabine? Do this or should I go into town and see if I can find the boys to join them for a drink?"

"Or find them whoring," Jaylene sniggered.

"All right, go clean your teeth Jaylene."

Walker tossed Sabine on to her bed and kissed up from her belly, pausing to do a 'T' in his kissing pattern at her breasts, and then continued the straight line to her mouth. She kissed hungrily and with rising passion.

Walker said, "You've had at least one threesome before."

"Shhhhh. I don't want Jaylene to know. She's so young."

"Okay, young but experienced, very experienced perhaps."

Walker worked the tits, circling the nipple as if his tongue was a small boat making tight turns round a buoy. The buoy liked that and rose to attention. He licked between the mounds and Sabine shuddered. Walker half expected her to say she wanted his dick there but he had another target. He heard the toilet flush so decided to pick up the pace. He tapped on the pubic bone and Sabine's legs opened as if on remote control...well, they were, sort of. He placed his fingers between those rather shapely thighs and up against the fuzz. The fuzz was moist so he moved between those legs and pushed his bulbous end against the closed flaps and they parted.

"Quickly, the hot little bitch is on her way and I want to be first."

Walker's butt muscles and lower belly hardened and he pushed in and Sabine yelped and she then gurgled as his thickness raced up her slippery chute, hitting a few sensors just inside the entrance as it slid in, bouncing over small undulations.

"Oooh, that sounds like someone being fucked. I wonder if daddy can hear it?"

* * *

Sabine closed her eyes to hide the murderous look because little sister had also turned on the lights. Jaylene then climbed over her carelessly, a knee almost removing one of Sabine's ears. She cut of the howl of pain, not wishing to break the tempo of the action because Walker was now plowing her. She could see muscles across his chest rippling -- she looking at the right side to avoid the heavy scars. Later she'd kiss the scars but right now she wanted that feeling of thrusting fullness to continue.

Jaylene was now lowing herself over her and a drop of something hit down the side of Sabine's nose. She hoped it was pussy lube and not urine. Oh, Jaylene smelt so sweet. What's this -- no hair? Sabine explored with a hand and said, "You little slut, you're totally bald."

'I was told young women who totally shave or at least have their cunt bare get the most fucks," Jaylene said as if talking to a child or perhaps an adult near-virgin. Feeling a little humiliated, Sabine reached up and parted her younger sister's bloated pussy lips and thrust her tongue in as far as she could and then stuck a finger on either side of her tongue and waggled them."

"Whew...that's great. You're better than most guys. Obviously you have been dorm well-trained."

Now really annoyed, Sabine free a hand and jammed a finger up Jaylene's anus.

"Hoooo ho-ho big sister. Take is easy. Wow, my eyes are watering. No leave it there and waggle. I can take another finger if you wish...and another once you have me loosened. Walker, I want you squeezing my tits. Come on!"

What had happened to the tearful baby girl of yesterday Sabine wondered? Then she gulped, tensed and had yellow, green and red color flashes over her eyes and her cunt seemed to be attempting to strangle the invading dick. Oh god, when shifting position to grab Jaylene's tits he's hit my G-spot, first cock to strum it. It must be. I'm about to cum like a burst water pipe. Oh...oh...oh...WALKER!"

She shook and shuddered, sweat pouring from her and her hips were attempting to bang back at Walker as if there was no tomorrow. She could feel her juices leaking around the thrusting cock and the balls slapping against her ass and running down the inside of her thighs. Jaylene was moaning she had no finger up her ass and Sabine had stopped licking her cunt.

"Walker stop please. I'll roll away and you can fuck my hot little sister."

"Yes, shove it up my butt Walker."

Walker rolled away looking a little confused. He lost that look when Jaylene pressed one of her small tits with normal-sized nipples, but inflated now, into his mouth."

"Sabine?" Walker looked at her appealingly."

"Yes, it's okay with me. It's what I want. I'll clean up and have a rest in the bathroom. When I come back I'd like a nice gentle fuck Walker. Perhaps Jaylene can tongue your ass.

Sabine looked back to see Jaylene on her hands and knees looking at Walker with a cute, knowing smile that was far too old for a 22-year-old. Walker grinned and slapped her rump and Sabine saw him take his dripping cock in his hand. She turned into the bathroom and closed the door, leaning against it.

Sabine felt threatened. She took some deep breaths that made her drip more but the deep breaths did make her feel better. She couldn't believe her little sister had become an adult. "Jaylene, you little strumpet!" Sabine could help smiling."

* * *

The three of them eased through the doorway into the kitchen, grinning. A sister holding on to one of Walker's arms and pressing a breast against his arm. Well, thought Sabine, if father was only guessing before he sure as hell virtually had it in writing now. He grinned at them. Surely that couldn't be a glint of approval in his eyes? That would be unbelievable. The brothers glanced up and hung their heads and said hi, appearing to have been drinking and whoring all night.

"Oh, sorry," Sabine said, quite shocked. "Mom's not here to make breakfast."

She went to the stove.

"You mother is even better this morning and her smile has returned. She'd been taken to a general ward for at least two days of close observation."

"Oh dad, that's wonderful. Jaylene quickly, those cooked sausages and potato leftovers from the fridge and eggs. We have to move fast or own mean will be late for work."

"Want to join me on my rounds Walker?"

"Dad, Walker is taking my pickup and going 260 miles west to the Carlton Army Depot to pick up all his possessions and won't be back to after midnight."

"Yes Gavin. I've decided to settle in this neighborhood. I'll give you my folder with my CV, qualifications and references to look over when I'm gone to look over and see if you have a position for me. There is a list of my former commanding offices and project managers of projects I've worked on and my superiors at army engineer's college where I gained my master's in engineering. One thing I thought we could look at is submitting two designs to Crossroads City Council. I took at look at the city bridge over the river -- there's a deflection in the center span that's not going to pass the next full engineering inspection. I took a closer look and saw that span -- being two cantilevered sections with a small suspended section between them -- shows marks of numerous scrapes and at least one big collusion with barges with containers or other freight loaded too high. That's bad news. We could offer to do two designs -- one for replacing the weakened central span. The other for a replacement bridge with only the two cantilevers not requiring the suspended central section. They would be on piers perhaps ten feet higher than the present piers. We can argue that with climbing oil prices bulk freighting by river barge is going to make a big comeback, get paid for the designs and will luck win the contract for construction."

"Well spotted Walker. The bridge as hit by a barge carrying a crane during a flood last spring and the crane toppled over, almost sinking the barge. There was a hell of a row about it and the legal claims and counter claims continue. An independent engineering consultant was brought after the crane was salvaged from the riverbed and declared the bridge structure safe."

"Well his judgment ought to be challenged."

"Right, when you come back we'll go and talk to the mayor and his chief engineer. You'll have to prove your points and perhaps you should bring a sketch of your new bridge concept. My two engineers will want to become involved."

"No problem. I'll set up a laser beam and photograph it. The city engineers will crap themselves when they see it. If that bridge is hit hard again that suspended span could suffer major structural damage and fail. Being such an old structure it could be in danger of collapsing but that would require a pretty hefty blow or a series of blows to get to that point."

"Jesus, I'll fix a meeting with the mayor today. I better tell him your concerns."

"Fine, only don't exaggerate and scare the crap out of him."

Before Walker left, he found Jaylene, who was getting ready to go to her school teaching job she'd begun three months earlier after completing her studies.

"Hi, nice looking outfit. Look Jaylene, last night was great, fantastic in fact, but long term I think it could create problems between Sabine and me. Let's look at it again if a few week's time and away from here, but only if you can establish Sabine really wants it to happen. If she's half-hearted, I don't want it to happen. Is that okay?"

"I suppose so but I don't like the sound of having to wait a few weeks."

"Fine, then get yourself an alternative."

"Well that might happen anyway. But what is the problem."

"The potential problem is jealousy. I glimpsed it last night."

"But I'm not jealous...oh, but someone else could be."

Walker sighed. "You are younger, more athletic and your hunger for sex is greater."

"Oh God, I don't want to take you away from my sister."

"You won't, but she may fear you will. A cooling off period here will really help, believe me."

Sabine walked into the room and asked what was the big secret?

"Walker wants us to take a spell from last night. He's worried it might cause a split between us and is really concerned if mom and the boys find out there could be hell to play."

"Oh, what a pity. I really enjoyed myself last night, getting highly excited. But what Walker says makes sense. Perhaps the three of us could have the occasional night or even two nights away."

"Oh Sabine what a great idea. What do you think Walker?"

"Well Jaylene. It's up to you and Sabine to work out. I like the idea but don't want any of us to be half-hearted about it."

"Well what about going somewhere this weekend?"

"Um Sabine, I think Walker meant occasionally, not weekly."

"Correct Jaylene and anyway your mom could be home by the weekend."

"Oh yes, mom. She'd skin us alive if she caught us at it," Sabine said. "We must do nothing to upset her."

Sabine saw Walker off, saturating him with kisses and went back inside. She was now running the household. She and her father would go mid afternoon to visit Julia in hospital and return after dinner to spend more time with her before returning home. They planned to do that each day until they returned home with Julia. Sabine would prepare the evening meal for Jaylene to cook. Sabine arrived home just a half hour before Walker returned so cooked her tired man late supper and Gavin came out to eat with him.

"I accept your references at face value Walker but have done some thinking. We are bit light on work at the moment. I'll have to wait until one of my engineers leaves before I can hire you, if you are prepared to wait that long. We have our meeting with the mayor at 11;00 in the morning -- it's almost morning now -- and if you are convincing enough that could produce consultancy work for you. I can give you a spare office to use as your base. It's beside mine and both are secure. I'll also find you some work and already have. I called Colonel Monks at Fort Rex to thank him for the chopper and support this morning and got talking. He's received funding for a multi-purpose steel-framed sports stadium, much larger than the one it replaces. They have the design concept but need working drawings done and construction needs to be supervised. Part of the project requires the safe diversion of a stream that encroaches some way in to the far end of the new structure. He said that are in a long line waiting for design and engineering allocation and I suggested you. He's unable to engage civilian engineers but I pointed out you were in Army Reserve. He called back when I was on the way to the hospital this afternoon and said he had received authority to engage you. We visit him and his executive officers mid morning Friday."

"That's great. The Army operates a scale of fees, under civilian rates but still good enough. Thanks Gavin, much appreciated. I think you'll find this will get us in sweet with Fort Rex."

"This bridge thing you will discuss with the mayor tomorrow, Sabine asked. "What is a deflection?"

"As far as I could determine with naked eye, the structure remains in alignment, which is what the consultant checked out, but I'm positive it has sunk in the middle above the navigation channel after the impact weakened the anchoring pins between the anchor arms and that suspended section. The concrete roadway is holding things together but I wouldn't be surprised if a very detailed examination didn't find cracking."

"Oh god."

"The mayor may say that too Sabine but he won't want the city's main bridge falling down," her father said. I guess everything diverts to Weymouth and Jennings, both newer crossings, for two years if the existing bridge has to be demolished without upsetting river traffic too much and the new one constructed."

The day before Julia was due to return home Sabine accompanied Walker to pick up his possessions in store at Carlton Army Depot. They left early on the 260-mile journey and on the way home stopped off at a motel advertising it had a huge pool and spa. They had a lovely time frolicking in the water and then had massages before going to dinner.