Sabine Draws Gun on Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom is ever so grateful for what you did for her," Sabine said, when they were waiting for mains. "She makes no bones about it. She credits you with saving her life."

"Yeah, but so what. She would have done the same for me."

Sabine giggled. "That's exactly what mom said you would say."

Walker grinned. She likes me and wants to mother me I bet."

"Well try this. She told dad you are I are to have the guest suite. If we have guests they can have my old room. She also wants the boys out of the house so you don't feel crowded."

"I say yes to the guest suite with thanks but say no to the boys being thrown out of their home -- at least not until your dad builds houses for them. It's their home until that is done. Could you tell your mother my thoughts on that and the fact the value having the family about at breakfast and at dinner time."

"We you ought to win out there because dad doesn't want to toss out the boys."

"Good. Phone him tonight and tell him. Phone him now -- he'll be on his way to visit your mom."

Sabine went out to make the call. She returned and said dad said to thank you and added mom doesn't want to toss out the boys anyway. He made another proposal and I said yes and hope you agreed. He said he and mom would like to build a house for you and me."

"And you want me to agree to that?"

Sabine looked alarmed and said in a small voice, "Yes."

"Well that's okay then. You better not take me too much for granted."

"I suppose you have been thinking about a wedding?"

"Um it's not too early to think about that is it?"

"I don't think so. I left the army to start a family. The army had fraternity but is not my idea of family."

"Oh Walker, that is wonderful to hear. I only want a small wedding."

"My too. What about your mother?"

"She is not a great social person. Small would suit her. She'll give you anything you want by way of venue and trappings. Where and how would you like to be married?"

"You might not like this."

"Oh dear."

"I want the marriage service to take place about the place where I first met you, on the train heading to White Rock Junction."

"Oh darling, how novel and how dreamingly romantic. We can have the railway company pull out all the seats in a carriage so everyone can crowd into the one carriage. I love it."

Walker smiled. "Well don't pull a gun on me to ensure I say the words "I do."

THE END