Sabin's Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...only to awake a few hours later. Someone had dropped something on the floor, causing a huge crash. He leapt up, alert and pumped full of adrenaline. There he saw Vero and Malinda, no longer in fancy clothes, cooking in his kitchen. Something didn't add up. The sun was most definitely up and in his eyes. Before he could refocus to the kitchen, Vero was beside him, smiling and hugging him. "But... I thought... "

Vero smiled. "The dark arts allow for numerous effects. Come on, breakfast is ready." Vero led him to the table and motioned to a chair with a cushion on it. Malinda was at the other side of the table, smiling directly at him. "Sorry, I broke one of your plates." Vero stated. Sabin still looked a little foggy to have fully comprehended that statement.

After breakfast had been eaten and dishes cleaned the three of them sat down on the patio. Malinda cuddled a little with Sabin, much to the slight envy of Vero who had not fully become accustom to someone else cuddling with her tutor. "Still trust me Sabin?"

"Should I not?" He looked at her, anticipating the adventure to come.

Her answer was nothing more than a grin. "I do hope you enjoyed the process... although I'm sure you did." A shy smile crossed her lips. "I mean, you seemed to enjoy it."

"I did." A grin. "I just hope you don't do that when you're using your tongue all the time." His playful grin was returned with a slap across the bottom. A slight grimace was flashed, but a smile afterwards.

"You didn't answer my question though Sabin..." A concerned look.

Sabin gazed deeply into Malinda's black eyes. "I trust you implicitly and completely." But before he could start another thought, Malinda had already begun a long passionate kiss.

12