Sable and Lilith Ch. 1

Story Info
Lilith conjures a sexy demon & gets a very wild ride.
5.7k words
4.33
38.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Sable Meats Lilith

~Introduction~

Sable: He is the younger brother of Lucifer, The King of Darkness. He has been at his side for all eternity, helping spread evil throughout time. He has had his hand in making all known weapons of mass destruction ever conceived. The thought of killing made him happy. Lucifer was always proud of the work he did. As eons passed, Sable started thinking of how he could bring on the end of days sooner than it was written. He pondered this for centuries.

One night as he sat in his room, he felt something bizarre. It was a great power tugging at Sable, and he couldn't resist it. For the first time ever in his life, he was frightened. His room opened up into nothing, and he was spiraling through black space which felt cold. When he stopped he was standing in a circle of blood staring at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. When he tried to move to her to find out why he was here, he couldn't. Then he knew this woman summoned him, and boy was she in for a big surprise!

Lilith: She had learned the practice of necromancy from her grandmother Tabitha Forsythe. Human sacrifices and blood-letting were a big part of Lilith's grandmother's practice. Lilith was always an eager and apt pupil. Upon her grandmother's death, Lilith took over the family practice. Even though Lilith is now in her 30's, she only looks to be about 21 years old because bathing in blood has given her a youthful and hauntingly beautiful appearance. Lilith has learned how to summon spirits of the dead to make her magic work.

One night while Lilith is working in the laboratory beneath the old house where her grandmother lived, she creates a circle of blood upon the floor. She begins to chant an ancient spell to call forth a demon from Hell to help her with her evil tasks. But when Sable is brought forth out of Hell to Lilith's side, will she be able to handle the wild, untamed Arch Duke of Darkness?

> -- <

"Grandma, I hope this works," Lilith said, as she poured the crimson blood of a freshly-murdered virgin in a circle upon the stone floor of the family laboratory. The laboratory was technically a dark, dank basement... but to Lilith, it seemed like home. She had grown up here... using the spirits of the dead to create her magic. Lilith hummed a little tune as she completed the circle... then stepped back to admire her handiwork. She then looked in Tabitha Forsythe's book of evil spells to find the exact one needed for summoning a demon. Taking a deep breath, Lilith began to chant the ancient spell which was ages old, hoping Hell would grant her a demon to help her with her evil tasks. Lilith had never seen a demon... and she was anxious as she continued to chant the spell. A puff of thick black smoke filled the room, nearly knocking Lilith to her feet with its putrid smell. She glanced into the circle of blood, thinking she saw a form standing there within the dissipating smoke. She was speechless as she looked upon the demon she had called forth from the gates of Hell.

Sable had been sitting in his room contemplating how to bring the end of times sooner. His older brother, Lucifer, The King Of Darkness, had argued with him about the matter, saying the end of times will come when it was written. He was sitting at his desk writing down his ideas. He had thought of so many weapons over the eons, he knew he could think of more. He was wearing only silk sleep pants, for when he was through proving he could bring the end of times quicker than expected, he was going to sleep. As he was sitting there, minding his own business, he felt a pull of power, and it was strong. He stood and suddenly his room became a swirling endless blackness which sucked him up.

After a few seconds, seeming to him like hours, he found himself standing in an unknown room. There was smoke everywhere, and it made it hard for him to see. As the smoke began to clear, he was staring at a very attractive young woman. He wondered how he got here and started to move toward the young woman. As he neared the circle he suddenly stopped. It was like he was running against a wall. He looked down and saw the perfect circle. He knew immediately what had happened; this woman had summoned a demon and here he was.

He looked at himself and smiled; he was in his human form still. He was 6'5" and very muscular. He made every weightlifter ever conceived look puny, yet he made it look good. His black hair if left long would be wavy, yet he cut it short to his head, and his well-trimmed goatee accentuated his angular face. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at the woman with a very sexy smile. "Um...excuse me...I take it you wanted a demon, Sweetheart. Well, here I am. I am Sable, Brother of Lucifer, Arch Duke of Darkness. Needless to say you called on me at the wrong time, as I was getting ready to sleep. Yet here I am standing before you and I am here to serve you. What do you ask of me? May I ask one small question...Where on earth did you find a virgin to sacrifice?"

Lilith swallowed hard seeing the handsome demon before her within the circle of blood. He was wearing nothing but a tight-fitting pair of pants made of the finest silk, and he had a to-die-for, gorgeous body that could make any woman swoon with pure lust. Lilith watched his muscles ripple as he spoke, and she longed to run her soft fingertips over his glistening, tanned skin. "Brother of Lucifer, you say? This is far better than I ever imagined," said Lilith, sauntering over to the circle of blood and stopping right at its edge. The smoke had fully cleared, and she had a full look at the good-looking demon she had called forth from the bowels of Hell. "You are sexy as Hell," she heard herself say. She then blushed a little, disbelieving she had spilled that out.

"Sable, my name is Lilith Forsythe, granddaughter of Tabitha. I am a necromancer. I brought you here upon Earth to help me with my evil tasks. Together, we can achieve great power as we awaken the dead and use the power we attain to rule mankind. I've always wanted a demon lover," Lilith said in a whisper, reaching across the circle of blood and running her very soft fingertips over the muscles in Sable's rippled chest. She looked into his eyes and lightly licked her lower lip, knowing he was gazing at her slightly-clad body with hunger. All she could think about was making hot passionate love to him. Never before had any man affected her so deeply. She was absolutely consumed with lust for him. Standing there, her eyes locked to his, Lilith drew her hand away.

"Would you like to leave the circle?" she then asked, reaching for a bowl of water to wash away some of the blood. She bent down, knowing Sable could clearly see her ample cleavage at the top of her nearly see-thru ivory gown as she completed the task of opening the circle so he might be free. "There," she said, standing up and meeting his heated gaze. "It wasn't easy finding a virgin, Sable. That is something I am not... a virgin," she added, biting her lower lip as she waited for his reaction.

Sable was enjoying the show. This young woman was obviously showing him her wears, and he liked what he saw. The thought of grabbing her hair tightly and ramming his thick, hot cock into her warm, wet snatch made his body tighten, showing every muscle that wasn't covered. As he sauntered up to the circle, he noticed the nearly see-thru gown she was wearing, now other muscles were tightening and he smiled. He hoped she saw how big he was getting, and it was all for her. "Thank you for saying so, I think you are... sexy, too. Yes, Lilith, I am Lucifer's younger brother. My nephew Azreal and I work extensively together. He's the war-maker, and I'm the destructor. I have had my hand into every weapon of mass destruction ever conceived. Boy, do I have a weapon I want to show you."

He slowly ran his hand down his front and over his silk pants, gasping ever so lightly. He looked at her with a smile when she said she had brought him here to help her achieve great power as they would raise the dead. The power they generated would help them rule all of mankind. He indeed liked this woman's thinking more and more. When she said she had always wanted a demon lover, the smile spread widely on his face as she slipped her hand into the circle and softly began touching his chest with her fingertips. He stood there, muscles rippling with her touch. He moaned as she quit.

"I got something better for you to touch," he told her. He saw the lust on her face when she scanned his body. When she asked if he wanted out of the circle, he nodded energetically at her. She knelt on the floor in front of him and washed a section of blood from the floor. He watched as her breasts were heaving in her gown. He wanted her right then so badly. She stood and told him it was hard to find a virgin, and that she definitely wasn't one. Sable grinned. He held his hand out to her and grabbed her roughly about the waist. He pulled her into the circle as sheer lust rolled over his face.

"You really should be careful what you wish for, Baby; I'm like every nightmare you ever had all rolled into one. When I have sex with you, you will then be mine. My brother has your Grandmother, and I shall have you. You can't just call a demon and expect it not to cost you."

He lifted her up to his face and passionately kissed her on the lips. He could feel her fear, but even more he could feel her lust for him. "Boy, Lilith, you're in for the ride of your life, Sweetheart."

Lilith loved Sable's description of himself. "A destructor?" she said with a big grin. "I definitely DID summon the right guy..." She then listened as he mentioned her grandmother having the time of her life in Hell. "My grandmother is with your brother?" Lilith said as she flashed him a smile. "She always wanted to be the devil's mistress. It appears her dying wish has come true." Lilith had barely spoken the words, when Sable jerked her against him, giving her a dangerously luscious kiss. She trembled a little at first in fear and shock, but as his mouth teased her own, her passions came awake. It had been many months since she had taken a lover... and this demon was sizzling hot with pure male magnetism. She wanted him badly, and she didn't care what the cost was for being his. "I need you, Sable... with your knowledge of all things evil and my power to raise the dead, we can use our combined energies for magical gain so we can have anything our hearts desire. And I DO want to become your lover. I want you to show me what its like to have exotic sex with a demon. I have had lovers... but none of them have really satisfied me. They always leave me feeling so very unfulfilled. I bet you could give me everything I wanted... and more," Lilith said in a husky voice as her nipples became rock-hard and stuck out temptingly thru the sheer fabric of her gown. She was gazing at the handsome demon and saw him cupping his immense male organ thru the silken fabric of his pants. He looked absolutely huge thru his clothing, making Lilith's eyes widen. A wild lover... as well as a large, throbbing hunk of meat. What more could a woman want?! She found herself becoming instantly wet at the thought of it.

"Tell me what it's going to be like when you make me yours," Lilith said to him daringly, gazing into the depths of his eyes while licking her fingers seductively. Maybe tonight this demon would learn she had a few tricks of her own, for Lilith hoped to snare his heart, his soul, and anything else she could get her wicked little hands on.

Sable smiled wickedly at Lilith. He wanted to make her his for all eternity. He could sense her desire for him and for sheer power. He would tease her first, for he read the lustful thoughts in her mind. He watched as her eyes trailed down his hard-packed body to his hands which were now cupping his wildly throbbing cock. He saw her eyes get wider when she saw it's great size.

"What's the matter, Baby? You're not afraid of it, are you? Hell, it isn't even hard yet."

He laughed, and it was a glorious laugh. It was a laugh that you could almost wrap yourself in. He looked at her, never taking his eyes off her while still slowly rubbing his hands over the silk pants. His cock was growing more and more with each movement. "I will definitely help you with your tasks, Lilith. I like your thinking. You and I are a lot alike. You and I could set everything in motion for The End of Days. I told Lucifer that he, Azreal, and I could do it sooner than it was written, but he wouldn't listen. I have been plotting this for centuries. In fact, I was working on it when I was brought here."

He looked down at his hands and smiled sexily at Lilith. He saw how hard her nipples were. They were pressed into the light fabric of her gown trying to push their way out, it seemed. He watched her lustfully lick her fingers one at a time, as she asked what it will be like to be his. The look in her eyes made him moan softly. He quickly dropped his hands to his sides. He was so hard now, it was almost uncomfortable. He was going to take her now; he had too. He was drawn to her; it was either her great power or her great lust, or both. He just needed her, in a way he never had needed anyone before. He placed his hands slowly around her waist, lifting her to face level.

"I think you are very powerful, and if you can take what I dish out, Baby, your power will only get stronger. You see, if I don't rip you apart as I take you, and you can bet I WON'T be gentle, our powers will be entwined together for eternity. We will be like one entity for infinity and beyond. My power is yours and yours is mine. We will want only each other for all time. No one else will be able to satisfy our needs. Are you truly ready to be mine like this, Lilith?"

"Omigod!" Lilith gasped within her head as Sable boldly announced that his cock in which he was fondling with his large hands was not even hard yet. He looked immense as it was. She couldn't imagine how huge he would become when he was fully aroused. Despite her widening eyes and her obvious awe of his size, Lilith very much wanted to experience what it would be like to become his lover. Lilith had taken a lover here and there, but strangely no man had ever fully pleased her. She was always left feeling bored and dissatisfied after the various intimate encounters. She sensed however from just the one kiss Sable had placed upon her lips which had made her breathless that this sexy demon would be the one to give her everything she ever wanted.... and more. Together they would commit evil deeds, attain unlimited power, and have the most wild, passionate sex any two beings could ever dream of having.

"No, Sable, I am not afraid," Lilith said to him in a soft, sexy whisper as she reached up to softly caress her breasts, grazing the sensitive nipples with silken fingertips as he was watching. "In fact, your great size excites me very much. I think it's going to be a very snug fit when we join ... And I do not wish for you to be gentle. I want a very powerful lover, one who will take me to the heights of ecstasy as only you could..."

As he then placed his hands on her slender waist, pulling her to him so he could gaze directly into her eyes, Lilith gazed back at Sable intently, her breasts heaving with excitement when he spoke of the wild, passionate joining they would soon enjoy. "I want your powers to twine with mine," she told him. "I truly want my power to merge with yours, so we are One. I want to become yours, Sable. NOW ... this night ... I need you..."

Sable smiled as he listened to Lilith. He watched her look at him still and knew she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. This woman was a pleasant surprise to behold. She was amazed by him and wasn't frightened by him. Two very scary traits which turned him on even more. Her eyes were still a little big, but they were filled with lust now instead of fear. When she said she wasn't scared but excited by his immense size he smiled.

"I'm very happy you aren't afraid of my cock. For as you can see it is very receptive to you, Lilith." Then he couldn't help himself as he watched her slowly play with her ever hardening nipples. She then said she didn't want him to be gentle. She wanted a powerful lover who could send her to the moon and back with orgasmic pleasure. His breath was coming a bit quickly when she said it would be a tight fit when they joined.

"Lilith...I will do more then simply fuck you. I want to hear you scream with both pain and ecstasy. Only then will we be joined for eternity. At this moment I guarantee we will either have pleasure in it's highest form and meld, or we will kill each other as the pain envelops us fully. I myself would love to be in your arms for eternity, causing mass destruction and chaos."

When she was close to him in his arms she was breathing quickly and said she wanted to be his tonight. At this moment, she was the center of his world. It must be the power that she sent forth to get him here, but he knew he would do just about anything she asked of him.

Lilith was so aroused and wet between her legs as she rubbed and pinched her own nipples thru her gown while gazing at the hot male specimen before her. "Sable, I want your cock inside me soooo deep," she cried out, feeling her nearly non-existent panties become soaked with her feminine juices as he jerked away the fabric of his silk pants, revealing his immense, throbbing male organ.

He looked around and saw her altar table and smiled. He walked with her in his arms to the table, and with one quick movement, he cleared it with one arm. He looked down at her and lust completely engulfed him. He reached down and yanked the silk sleep pants off and stood there naked, and massive. "Lilith, there is nothing more I want right now, but to make you mine. I want to make you feel pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Nothing is going to get in my way now."

With that said, he ripped the dress she was wearing up around her hips. He laid her roughly upon her back on the altar as he placed the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy, knowing he was going to ram it in without a second thought.

Lilith had been staring at Sable's cock thinking it might not fit into her tight, slick depths, but just as she was doubting his inevitable entry, he lifted her onto the altar table with his sinewy arms, ripping away her clothing and exposing her moist pussy which was adorned by only a thin patch of dark-colored pubic hair above the quivering little opening. "Sable!" she gasped, seeing the huge head of his weapon aimed at her tiny slit. She wanted him inside her SOOO bad, yet the power and pain of this union was beyond her comprehension.

Sable speared himself inside of her fiercely, and Lilith heard herself scream. There hadn't been this much pain from the loss of her virginity, and Lilith was definitely no longer a virgin. Her delicate flesh expanded to take every long inch of his fiery male sword. She looked up into his face with tear-filled eyes, her fingernails lightly scoring the flesh of his bare shoulders as she clung to him for dear-life. She bit her lower lip, feeling her little clit throb as he was encased inside her tight velvety depths. She slowly began to rock her hips to get him even deeper inside her snug channel. "Fuck me hard...." she pleaded, wanting him to give her everything he had. She loved the pleasure and the pain... and she wanted him to give her MORE.

Sable thrust every inch of his enormous cock into Lilith's sweet, hot, pussy. His head flung back in sheer ecstasy as he heard her scream his name, over and over. Her pussy was so tight, and he could feel her muscles contracting around his cock, making him thrust even deeper. He looked down at her and saw the look of pure lust in her eyes, and his eyes shown red like embers in a flame.

12