Sable and The Supers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she hungrily swallowed every drop of the cum that cascaded copiously from his cock, the last vestige of self-hood faded from her pleasure-warped brain to be replaced with doting obedience.

He waved a hand again and the dildos withdrew from her arse and her cunt, with wet sucking sounds and her exhausted gasps of disappointment.

The clamps removed themselves and then she was lowered to the floor and unceremoniously dumped, sprawling bonelessly before him.

"Ah," he sighed. "You look so right like that."

He bent down to pick her up, throwing her effortlessly over his shoulder before setting off back to his bedroom, her face against his belly.

Her hands weakly scrabbled, caught hold of his still hard cock and pulled it towards her mouth. She nursed on it for the rest of the trip.

The two bedslaves had defaulted to going back to their quarters when he left, so the room was empty.

He slung her onto the bed so her head was hanging off the end, knelt down and fed her his cock again.

"Let's start with a double shot," he said as she began sucking eagerly and brainlessly as he slowly fucked her throat. "I want to dose you properly and see how quickly you recover."

This time he took his time about it, savouring the feel of her throat as he went from just his flared head behind her lips, to her nose breathing in his balls.

She lay limply on the bed and he wondered briefly if he should call one or both of his bedslaves back but, no, he wanted her all for himself.

He bent forwards to grab her nipples, pinching and twisting them cruelly.

She weakly arched off the bed towards him, and that made him cum again, buried so deep in her throat it went straight to her stomach.

Nipples. She would probably try to kill him, but it would be worth it.

He swung himself onto the bed on top of her and straight inside her in one movement, making her gasp and weakly push back against him. Then he rolled over to put her on top.

Her knees automatically came up beside his chest. He pushed her upright. "Raise your arms, slave."

As she did so, chains came smoothly down from the ceiling, captured her wrists and pulled her arms tight.

She began automatically pulling herself up and down, using the raw Super strength in her arms to fuck the full length of his gigantic cock.

The Engineer lay underneath her and luxuriated, enjoying the sight of her long, lean, athletic body and unnaturally large and firm breasts above him.

Any woman in the throws of sexual arousal was a deeply erotic sight, but Supers were a league apart. It took a great deal of time and effort to craft his defences, his traps and his domination machines but it was moments like this, with one of the most stunning and erotically powerful women in the world an absolute and untiring slave to his every sexual whim, that made it all worthwhile.

Sighing happily, he reached up and once more pinched her nipples, drawing them out from her chest until her breasts were distended behind them. She groaned, shuddered, and came upon him.

He released her nipples and they snapped back, doubling her aftershocks as she continued unrelentingly fucking herself on his cock.

Her skin was going from sweat-sheened to actually sweating with the activity, but not even the blank exhaustion in her face had an effect on the strength in her arms or her cunt.

He reached out, opened a drawer on the side of his bedside dresser, and pulled out a small and cherished kit.

It had taken him a long time to perfect an alloy and a technique that would allow him to successfully and reliably pierce the flesh of a Super, but that too had been worth it.

You first had to start with extreme sexual arousal: Check.

You needed them to be subservient to you: Check.

Then, you needed the hardest titanium-steel alloy known to mankind or engineers: Check.

In one smooth motion he grabbed her nipple with a pair of cruelly teethed pliers (why waste an opportunity for additional torture?), pulled it out and slid the piercing needle straight through.

She gave a gurgled, half agony, half ecstasy scream and came again, and this time he allowed himself to cum in unison, shooting more controlling cum deep into her womb.

He retracted the needle but kept a grip on the pliers until he had inserted a large ring, a process which made her shudder more but not stop her relentless up and down fucking, a movement he effortlessly matched.

After closing the ring he grabbed the other nipple, pierced it, and wrung another orgasm from her.

He lay and enjoyed the sight the two rings made through her large, fleshy and hard nipples.

She wasn't moving fast enough for them to bounce, but they sat proud of her breasts and gleamed like badges. His badges.

Then, a cruel smile twisting his lips, he reached between her legs with the pliers.

She began screaming when he seized her clitoris and pulled, and began cumming at the same time.

She kept cumming as he pulled it out, pierced it carefully, withdrew the needle and threaded a slightly smaller ring.

She didn't finish continuously cumming until he had closed the ring and released the grip of the pliers. Then she collapsed, drained and sobbing weakly, hanging limply from her wrists.

He waved a hand and the cuffs released her to collapse on top of him with a faint groan of pleasure when she landed full on her breasts.

He pushed her off him unceremoniously and swung off the bed, grabbing a robe by the door and walking out as he swung it around his shoulders.

Her eyes snapped open before he had left the room.

She twisted around, in one fluid movement rolling into a sitting position facing the door.

She stared after him, expressionlessly, then her gaze travelled down to contemplate her nipples and then her clitoris.

She carefully reached up to one ring.

"Oh, FUCK!"

As soon as she touched it, she was impaled by a lance of pleasure from the nipple, knocking her backwards.

Gazing up at the ceiling, panting slightly, she took stock. Obviously, although she could resist the effects of his magic sperm when he wasn't actually touching her, she must still be in a heightened state of arousal.

Okay then, she would need clothes, and then she would need to hunt him down, and then hurt him. A lot.

As she sat up, however, a maid dressed entirely in rubber walked through the door carrying a tray, the smell hit her and she realised that she was ravenously, agonisingly, hungry.

Okay, breakfast first. Never turn down good hospitality.

The tray contained two slices of sourdough toast, a huge bowl of perfectly undercooked scrambled eggs mixed with pieces of crunchy bacon, two peaches, a large plunger of coffee, half a litre of orange juice with some of the orange still floating in it, and a pat of butter that looked as though it had only just come out of the cow.

She was almost through and not slowing down when he returned, beaming and rubbing his hands with glee.

She ignored him while manoeuvring a piece of toast piled with egg into her mouth, and chewing.

"Thought you'd have an appetite," he said cheerfully. "When you've finished..."

"I notice," she said calmly, smoothly overriding him, "that you are not immediately moving to explain yourself."

"If it makes you feel any better," he replied, shifting mental gears without effort, "Fern and Zephyr already have a set, as well."

She stared at him. "No, it doesn't, thanks for asking. You mean they haven't taken them out?"

He reached out and tweaked one now permanently erect nipple.

"OH SWEET JESUS I will stab you with this fork if you do that again!"

"You won't be able to if I keep doing it," he said smugly. "They can't take them out. The effect is permanent. I was rather overjoyed to find out that the conditions necessary to insert them also create an indelible and invincible conditioned response."

"You've installed a custom vulnerability!"

"I have, yes."

"Well, you're going to take these out for me."

"Of course not! And give up on the ability to do this?"

This time, she was too quick for him. The fork didn't penetrate his Super skin, but it still managed to hurt.

"FUCK! Just for that ..."

"You forget," she interrupted him, "I don't play by the normal rules, either. I know how to hurt you, and I am prepared to do so."

"Shan't," he said sulkily. "OH GOD, OH FUCK, I'M SORRY, I'LL TAKE THEM OUT JUST PLEASE STOP!"

"And apologise," she said evenly, not relaxing the black vise around his testicles.

"I'M REALLY SORRY I TRIED IT ON YOU I WON'T DO IT AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE STOP!"

"And promise you won't do it again, or I shall be very annoyed."

"I PROMISE, REALLY I PROMISE, PLEASE STOP thank you!"

He sagged weakly on the floor, trying to resist the urge to vomit, as Sable calmly chased the last of her egg around the bowl and then drained the last of her juice.

"When you've finished," he said flatly, slowly hauling himself to his feet.

"Oh, I'm ready," she replied, setting the tray to one side. "I like to savour coffee. And if you try anything while I'm vulnerable I will bear a grudge."

"You don't have to remind me," he said grimly, reaching out for the first nipple.

"OH GAWWWWWWWWD!"

She collapsed backwards on the bed, eyes rolling back in her head, sweat springing out all over her body. Her hands scrabbled weakly at the sheets, her back arched up towards him, mouth gaping wide, sound reduced from words to babbling.

It took all the self control and discipline he had to remove it quickly, especially when she came violently as it pulled out from her nipple.

He had to swallow convulsively and nerve himself before touching the second one, and every nerve in his body was screaming at him to torture her, to try once again to destroy her mind with the white heat of pleasure, but fear concentrates the mind wonderfully and he was able to stick to the task at hand.

He was nearly undone when he got to her clitoris, and finished with his eyes closed, trying to will his mind to stop listening to his ears.

Then he sat on the edge of the bed while she recovered, painfully hard and nursing a deep resentment towards ungrateful women.

"Aw, don't sulk," she said just behind his shoulder, her hands snaking around his body to grasp his cock. "There'll be other Heroines."

She wanked him vigorously until, slightly surprised, he came quickly, arcing across the room and hitting the wall. The rubber maid, who had returned to collect the tray, from which Sable deftly rescued her coffee cup, cleaned it up with her tongue.

"Now," Sable said briskly, all business as she knelt on his rumpled sheets entirely naked. "I want to know if you've got my three well-meaning but unbearably dim colleagues in your dungeons."

"Yes," he said, surprised for a brief split second before he remembered who he was talking to, and grinned. "Worked it out, did you?"

She snorted. "Bit bloody obvious, in the same building. May as well hang out a sign saying 'Ladies, you have nothing to lose but your free will'."

"And you didn't warn them?" he asked carefully.

"I suggested it to them. Thought it would be the safest way to find out."

"I'm shocked!" he said, insincerely. "That was callous of you."

She shrugged. "I told you, I figured it was the safest way to find out. Now, are you going to take me to them?"

Against his assurances that she was fine as she was, she wore his gown.

He stayed naked, which she knew was a calculated attempt to get her horny again.

They walked to a door further away than the warehouse she had been held captive in the first time, and into what turned out to be a control room with a large glass window above a wide console.

Through the window, they could see the three Heroines.

They were all in identical poses, Fern and Zephyr flanking the younger Sunburst Girl.

They were kneeling astride surprisingly recognisable Sybians, strapped onto then with ropes around their thighs and their waists, held upright with ropes around their necks and with arms raised and stretched into the familiar X pattern. Their breasts were circled with rope at the base, swelling and distending them.

The two older Heroines bore large rings through their nipples and their clits. The nipple rings had weights attached to them, Sunburst Girl had weights attached to clover clamps, instead.

Sable stared. The sight was having a much bigger effect on her than she had thought possible.

"Can't they... Break those ropes?"

"Maybe they could," he replied from slightly too close behind her, "if they thought about it."

He reached past her and flicked a switch.

The sounds of their moaning filled the chamber, along with the angry buzzing of the machines. The sound dripped into her ears and crawled like tongues over her skin.

"Don't you want to join them?" he whispered like velvet into her ear, close enough for her to feel his breath.

She still had enough sense of mind left to say "Trying to get me there is a grudge-worthy offence," but she didn't even notice he had untied the belt to her robe and spread it open until he reached up to slowly massage her breasts.

Even without the rings, the response from her nipples whited out her mind and she shuddered and clutched at the edge of the console, unable to take her eyes off the scene in front of her and putting up no resistance when he flipped the bottom of the robe above her arse to give himself access.

He took her easily and slowly.

The three trapped Heroines seemed to be approaching yet another orgasm, independently but reacting to each other's changes in frequency and pitch of moans. Without making any noise at all, Sable felt herself become part of that group, and clenched when they screamed in ragged unison.

He kept fucking her, slowly and smoothly while she dripped sweat onto the console, until all four came again, ten minutes later, and he let himself explode inside her.

He slipped out of her and walked to the door into the chamber, casually saying "Join us when you're ready," as she slid blank-eyed to her knees, still without taking her eyes from the glass.

She waited, chin resting on the edge of the console, until he had taken his time feeding his cock to each in turn, and only then went to stop him.

#

"We are going," she said tartly, "to need some clothes."

He thought about contradicting her, but thought better of it. He could sense that his margin for error was thin.

Instead, he waved his hand and a door opened. "Have a wardrobe," he said blandly.

"What..." her mouth hung open for a second before snapping shut. "You designed the wardrobes!"

"Well, of course I did," he said wearily. "Supers in other cities have to rely on actual people to make their costumes."

Fuming, but not quite sure what she should be complaining about, Sable stalked into the wardrobe. It did not surprise her when it instantly presented her with her correct costume, but it did ratchet up her anger.

The other Supers were taking a long time to recover, and were still docile and quiescent. Sable pointed at the wardrobe. "Fern! Get in there!"

Zephyr followed Fern, and Sunburst Girl followed Zephyr.

"Why the hell haven't you pierced Sunburst Girl, yet?"

He shrugged. "Oh, I just like her better with a more innocent, coquettish air about her."

Sable was sure, now, that he was beginning to wear thin on her. More specifically, was beginning to wear her nerves thin. His initial intelligence and awareness had just hid the same pervert he was presenting while in character.

She took her three colleagues, and left.

They started to regain awareness halfway home and Sunburst Girl, predictably, was the one who clutched her head, said "Where..." and nearly plummeted out of the air.

12