Sable and The Supers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

When Sable awoke, she was alert in an instant. She was shackled in a tight cross shape, completely naked, in a dirty warehouse containing Supers and Villains, a very few naked and shackled, the rest naked, blank-eyed and standing or wandering with little seeming goal in mind.

Her eyes snapped from side to side. She could see nobody else, certainly not Gorgora, and could see no open or even closed doors.

She experimentally flexed her fingers, and couldn't move them a single millimetre. A panicked glance revealed hard gel solidified around her whole hands.

She tried twisting her hands, clenching them and beating them against the wall, but there was no give.

Okay, stay calm.

She concentrated very hard on a spot just in front of her face. Nothing happened.

She tried again. Still nothing happened, but she could feel the tension in her fingers.

Okay, so perhaps she couldn't create her blackness without using her hands.

She risked a look around. The strung-up Supers and Villains had gel coating eyes here, hands there, or entire limbs over there. She could see Zephyr three bodies to her left, her hands also covered.

The Villains she mostly couldn't recognise, but she saw Voltira with her hands covered.

She forced herself to think. If they were disabled, it meant that Gorgora's effect wasn't permanent—well, she knew that—and that not only was she not here, but she wasn't expecting to come back soon. That was a positive.

But it left her with the problem of how to escape first. Without her power...

Oh yes, of course there was always strength.

She braced herself, tightened her muscles and tried to wrench her ankles and wrists away from the wall. Nothing happened. She tried pulling them in to her torso, and didn't even get a loosening.

She tried wrenching herself around, twisting violently, but could not even raise her shoulder off the wall.

"Son of a mangy bitch," she said softly. Abruptly one of the naked, catatonic figures standing in the middle of the space came to life and turned towards her.

She went deathly still but she had been noticed, and the dull-eyed Villain was not intelligent enough any longer to doubt her own ears.

She was tall and fit like any other Villain, but with an air of voluptuousness and simmering sexuality, even with lifeless eyes, that made Sable shiver. Her breasts were even slightly fuller, her hips wider and rounder, a touch of feminine softness covered her muscles and her walk, despite the emptiness in her eyes, was more seductive than the strut of most female Supers.

She walked towards Sable mechanically, stopped mechanically, and opened her mouth to speak mechanically.

"You're Sable," she stated, leadenly. "I'm Libentina. Mistress told me to play with you to keep you occupied until she came back."

Sable's stomach curdled. She knew exactly what "play with" meant and had not the slightest interest in being played with by a girl even if she had time for it.

The trouble was, being immovably restrained wasn't giving her a lot of options or even bargaining points. She knew how far stating her rights would get her, and attempting to engage the automaton in front of her in conversation was promising to be just as useful.

But, probably her only option.

"Hello Libentina, I don't believe we've met!" she said in her most charming voice.

There was a fraction of a pause, and then the robot behind Libentina's eyes decided to dismiss the comment.

Sable was trying very hard to ignore a growing sense of gibbering terror at the complete suppression of personality and intellect in the Villain's face. She was beginning to see what the Engineer had meant when he referred to Gorgora's mind control techniques, and was sincerely wishing she couldn't. There didn't seem to be any way back from this.

"Can't we talk first?" She asked, desperately, as the Villain continued to slowly walk towards her.

"Not necessary."

Well, a response was something.

"But I need to talk before I get in the mood, you know?"

"Not with me, you will not," Libentina said as she raised her hand, palm out and fingers spread.

"Look, honey," Sable said desperately as Libentina's hand approached her belly. "I just don't swing for sisters, you know what I mean?"

Libentina looked her straight in the eye, and for the first time Sable could see something, not yet a spark but perhaps an ember of personality, that hinted at the woman she had been before Gorgora sunk her talons into her brain.

"Everyone swings for Libentina," the Villain said before pressing her hand firmly over Sable's belly.

Sable had been braced for the gradual, emotionless arousal of the Engineer's inducers, or even the devastating, total ecstasy of the responses embedded when her nipples and clit had been pierced.

But the warmth that flooded her entire being from the palm over her lower belly was something else entirely. She gasped, half in surprise and half in physical shock as every inch of her skin tingled as though just awoken, and her muscles were suffused with the energy and glow of a good stretch.

She blinked and stared at the knowingly smirking Villain in front of her.

"you're not even going to offer me a drink first?" She asked weakly, but sounded dazed even to her own ears.

Libentina pressed her hand firmly against her belly and it felt as though a lover, at the height of passion, had grabbed her breast and squeezed it.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!"

The Villain's fingers moved, caressing her skin.

Sable railed against her traitorously hyper-responsive, over-sexed body but she could not stop the moan of pure lust that burst out of her when she felt what might be tongues, or fingers, or feathers, play over every inch of her skin, nearly making her cum right then.

Libentina leaned forwards and gently sucked Sable's right nipple into her mouth, nursing on it tenderly.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH, GOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Libentina firmly sucked the nipple further into her mouth and Sable's mind broke.

She came, screaming, her stretched body vibrating like a bowstring. Then Libentina bit down on the nipple and she came again, her scream rising an octave.

Her nipple popped out of Libentina's mouth, wet with saliva, and the Villain stepped back, taking her hand off Sable's belly.

Sable recovered slowly, eyelids opening lethargically to reveal eyes still glazed.

She blinked and looked at the smirking Villain in confusion.

How could she possibly have doubted such a beautiful, desirable goddess?

Libentina leaned forwards, lips parted. Sable met her eagerly, mouths closing over each other and sealing together. The Villain's tongue slid past her own lips and over Sable's, exploring possessively.

When she pulled back, the smirk on her face had grown into a grin and gained lustfully bright eyes. "Everyone swings for me."

The Villain slid down Sable's body, her breath hot on the Hero's skin.

Sable couldn't concentrate, couldn't think properly of anything except the fact she was uncontrollably in love with Libentina. Every time she tried to remember what she was angry about, what she was fighting for, the face and body of Libentina kept filling her vision, a gorgeous, utterly irresistible woman, a big-breasted, flawless-skinned goddess...

Sable gasped, tried to arch backwards against the bonds that held her stretched against the wall. Her goddess' tongue was drawing slowly up her outer lips.

She shuddered violently as fingers spread her and the tongue lapped at her entrance, her juices beginning to gush.

Two fingers slid slowly up inside her, caressing her slick walls until Libentina's knuckles were firmly pressed against her entrance.

The fingers twisted inside her, drawing a long, strangled groan from deep in her lungs. A thumb pressed against her clitoris, firmly, and the roiling in her belly turned into searing heat.

She convulsed against the wall, screaming in lust as the thumb ground against tissue hyper-sensitised by the Engineer.

Libentina stood up, leaning in, her hand still firmly in and on Sable's cunt, her full breasts pressing against Sable's harder ones, and smiled excitedly into the Hero's flushed, sex-crazed face.

"Oh, the Engineer got to you, as well! I love it when he does that! It makes it so much easier to get you in the mood!"

She stepped back, grabbed one of Sable's nipples with her spare hand and wrenched it away from the breast, making Sable scream with lust.

Libentina lunged forward, swallowing the scream through sealed lips. She kept her grip on the nipple as she ground her other hand into Sable's cunt, using her thumb to drill the Hero's clit into her pubic bone. The muffled screams in her mouth went up a notch.

Libentina pulled back, not letting go or relaxing tension. "Now," she said, taunting, "cum, you do-gooder, pathetic cum-slut little bitch."

Sable exploded, gushing around Libentina's fingers, her wail of ecstasy echoing inside the metal space, her head jerking back repeatedly into the wall, every muscle tight as a bowstring but none of her bonds moving.

Libentina didn't relax her grip on the nipple until Sable had finished, taking minutes to wind down. She released the engorged nub and then stroked it gently, drawing a weak moan of sensual lust from her captive.

"I'm not allowed to let you down," she whispered into Sable's face. "So we have to make do with what we've got."

She put her hands on the wall and began to climb upwards, sliding her body over Sable's until she could suffocate the Hero between her sumptuous breasts.

Sable inhaled her Mistress' sweet, spicy scent, opened her mouth and pressed her lips into the flesh before her. Libentina laughed, wriggled her torso against Sable's head and then kept climbing, the Hero's mouth painting desperate kisses on her belly until it reached the cleft between her legs.

Sable had never in her life eaten a woman, or had the desire to, but Libentina's dominance came with the gift of instinct and her tongue slid up and between in just the right way to make her Mistress happy.

She sucked the flaps of Libentina's lips into her mouth, and nibbled on them. She slid her tongue as far as she could into Libentina's deliciously tart-tasting hole, while the Villain groaned happily and her fingers curled into claws against the wall.

Inexperienced lips and tongue found the clit and rubbed it then sucked on it and Libentina arched away from the wall, crying out as she came, soaking Sable's face in a gush of cum.

And then reality returned. Sable felt her own will return like a torrent of cold water, and with it the almost painful emptiness of losing her powers. With Libentina's taste on her tongue and over her face she nearly vomited, fighting desperately to keep control of her guts.

Libentina fell off the wall, crashing to the ground with a human shriek of pain and lay there, stunned and bleeding.

Sable felt a yawning abyss of inevitability open up underneath her and didn't even notice the gel around her hands had gone.

The doors at the end of the warehouse ground slowly open and Gorgora drifted through.

She came straight to Sable, singling her out instantly as being awake, a satisfied and anticipatory smile twisting her lips.

"I love Supers, they have such lovely pretty bodies!" she said. "Such lovely toys to have around!"

Sable found herself struck speechless by being referred to as an object already.

Then she screamed in unalloyed pain as Gorgora grabbed her tits and squeezed, painfully hard.

The Villain moved her grip to Sable's nipples and pinched hard.

The flesh conditioning had survived when Sable's powers hadn't. She screamed again, but this time in ecstasy.

Gorgora giggled. "So many in this city do that! That's so fun!"

She gave Sable's nipples another twist, and then dropped her hand lower.

Sable was reeling from irresistible arousal, but also from being so impossibly aroused as a human. Never in her life had she ever been so horny and her human body felt it would burn up.

When Gorgora squeezed her clit, she nearly vomited from the pain at the same time as she came, wetting the Villain's fingers.

"Oh, yes! You'll be fun!" the Villain exclaimed. "And if Libentina did what I told her to, you'll already know how to please me!"

Sable finally found her voice. "Pervert!" she gasped, lacking in originality but struggling to think straight.

Gorgora's eyes flashed and if she wasn't floating in mid air she might have stamped her foot. "How DARE," she began, "how dare YOU talk back to ME! I am Gorgora! I am your Mistress! I was your Mistress before you even knew I existed! You should be GRATEFUL I've finally come to this city!"

Sable had a massive streak of perverse boldness in her. Faced with ultimate defeat, she was determined to go down defiantly. "Typical megalomaniac," she said, "it's all about you, you pathetic UUUUGGGGHHHH!"

Gorgora had angrily seized her clit between thumb and forefinger, and she had lost all trace of coherent thought again.

"You and your worthless cunt belong to ME!" she hissed into Sable's distorted face.

She grabbed Sable's head between her hands and her fingers flashed white, glowing too bright for anyone but Gorgora to look at before sinking effortlessly through Sable's skull into her brain.

Sable began screaming as she felt Gorgora's fingers sink into her head, and screamed louder as they began poking through her brain. She felt memories peeled away and sloughed off, she felt aspects of her personality evaporate and her consciousness huddle in the centre of her brain, terrified, while it blew away like smoke in the wind.

Then the fingers crushed the last remnant, and the screaming cut off abruptly.

Gorgora withdrew her fingers, the light fading, with a sigh of satiated happiness. In front of her, Sable hung open-mouthed with a dead, unfocused stare and slack face. Only breathing showed she was still alive at all.

Gorgora giggled slightly, undid the ankle and then wrist shackles and let Sable crumple to the ground, twisting her ankle.

The Villain drifted away from the wall. "Stand up," she ordered.

Sable blankly did so, moving like a badly oiled robot. Her ankle collapsed the first time, but she just stood on it again and it held well enough to get her upright.

"Follow me." Gorgora turned and drifted across the floor, for a brief moment lost for what to do. As far as she knew, there were no other Heroes or Villains left in the city, and she just had to wait for the last few to wake up before taking their minds.

She was getting too good at this—too quick at subjugating an entire city. It was becoming boring. She may as well teach this rebellious cunt a lesson.

"You!" She pointed. "And you! Come here!" The two hulking men, one Volcano and one a Villain Sable had not met, walked mechanically towards her. She smiled sweetly at them. "Erect."

They sprang instantly up, fat and long as all Super men were. Gorgora swivelled to face Sable again. "On your knees, bitch."

The Hero folded at the knees, landing with a bruising clunk.

"Now," Gorgora said, still sweetly. "Suck them off. When they've both cum in your mouth, they can spit-roast you. And then swap. I want to make sure you take them."

Sable had never been a fan of the right kind of porn and didn't know the conventions, so she didn't try to do both at once. She turned to Volcano, and grabbed his shaft in both hands, opening her mouth wide.

Without the elastic qualities of a Super, she struggled to swallow his girth and had to masturbate him with her hands as she worked him inside her mouth.

The warehouse rang like a gong as something struck the outside, denting one wall.

Gorgora screamed with rage and hurled herself at the nearest window. She found a metal box, dented and partly open. She jerked it open, too self-confident to care about traps, and found a paper scroll inside.

The scroll contained a challenge.

#

Gorgora's influence lingered after she was outside range, so when it wore off Volcano was starting to spurt into Sable's mouth. He became Hero, and shot explosively, as she became Hero and tough enough to take it.

For a few seconds she took it, and swallowed, and then her eyes changed and she vomited, violently, doubled over and holding onto Volcano's cock hard enough to hurt.

The blank-brained Hero barely even noticed, until Sable's fist swung with all the anger in her body into his balls.

She gave the same treatment to the unnamed Villain, then went back to vomiting, retching even after her stomach was empty.

#

It was not the tallest building in the city, or even the most distinctive, but it was easy to spot. A simple tall, square skyscraper had grown platforms every two floors up its height, the platforms starting out long on the ground floor, where the first one hosted an open-air restaurant, and then gradually growing shorter to form a graceful parabolic curve, tapering up to the blunt top of the tower.

Gorgora had expected this rash new challenger to be waiting her on the top, but instead he was standing, wearing strangely monochromatic white, about a quarter of the way down.

Dominance breeds arrogance, and arrogance breeds contempt. Gorgora stooped, streaking in with no thought for traps. When the figure in white saw her, he turned and walked back into the tower.

He was waiting, standing in the doorway to the tower proper, as Gorgora swooped into the small garden occupying this platform and landed.

#

Sable forced herself to look up, feverishly, staring around at the two massive Supers still curled up with pain and the rest, blank and stationary with no orders and no initiative.

Nobody was moving against her, or even towards her. That was good.

She was naked. That was less good. But she would flee naked if she had to.

She scrambled to her feet and turned to run, but even she was caught by duty.

She stopped, cursed, doubled back.

The remaining Villains and Zephyr who were chained to the wall were beginning to wake up. Gorgora had forgotten in her sudden rage to order the debilitating gel manacles renewed, so some of them would be able to look after themselves.

Their manacles were easy to undo. She went past them at Super speed, unlocking, shouting "Get out! Run! Get the fuck out of this city before she comes back!"

Zephyr tried to grab her, demanded answers. One of the Villains tried to attack her and she punched him so hard he was knocked unconscious again. The rest were too bewildered to do anything but mill aimlessly.

Cursing bitterly, she accelerated towards the door again.

#

He was vaguely familiar, but she paid more attention to his stylishly cut but completely non-Lycra and non-skin-tight lab coat.

"You think to defeat me with science?" she sneered, staring at his garb.

With a loud explosive cracking sound, the platform below her gave way as the platform above her landed on her head.

Like a perfect controlled demolition, the platforms sheared off the face of the tower, collapsing together like a stack of cards with Gorgora in between them.

The instant he heard the first platform go, the Engineer opened his left hand and activated a dead-man switch. A cable attached to a full-body harness underneath his coat tightened and jerked him backwards, yanking him off his feet onto a slick padded piste as it accelerated him towards the other side of the tower and out through a neatly cut hole, sailing towards a silently hovering saucer well outside Gorgora's sphere of influence.

He swung dizzyingly below it as it pulled him up, neatly caught him and deposited him in the pilot's seat. A flashing green light reassured him that automated monitoring systems had not detected any trace of a humanoid figure escaping the demolition.

The building had been one of his first towers, and it had been simple and conventional, built with proper engineering until he suddenly decided, as it was nearly complete, to add the platforms.