Sable and The Supers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pinched her every time she spoke.

That gave her the one control she needed—to completely submit to mind-wiping pleasure while the machine did whatever it was programmed to with her helpless body.

"FUCK ME!" She shouted. There was no response.

Gasping, she tried to draw breath for a second attempt when two arms tipped with clamps, ridged on the inside surface and large enough to seize her head, swooped down into her view.

She understood their purpose a mere split second before each one grabbed a breast, right against her body, touching over her sternum as they squeezed, hard.

She screamed again, at first from pain and then, in a rising wail, from the sheer pleasure of the clamps biting into her flesh sharply and the blood pooling under increasing pressure in her breasts, blowing into purpling beach balls.

A metal hand roughly grabbed her hair, twisted it, and yanked back until she had a panicked thought that her neck might break. When she tried to pull her head down, she felt the plug in her arse twist and stretch her painfully. The message was clear. If she tried to pull her neck straight, she would only give herself pain.

She screamed in rage, wordlessly, pinned and pinioned.

Another gleaming arm swung into view, tipped with a fat dildo aimed straight for her mouth. She stretched her jaw open hurriedly. Resisting might have meant broken teeth. She swallowed desperately as it pushed down her throat, where it stayed.

She could barely breathe through her nose, her neck was arched painfully back, cold metal pinned her like a spit-roast through the mouth, arse and cunt, her arms and legs were stretched until her shoulders throbbed with pain and even her hips were starting to protest, her back was bent nearly to breaking and her breasts were trapped and squeezed, distended and hard.

The absolute hopelessness of her situation finally broke through to her. The frustration of being penetrated and held without the mindless, white-hot ecstasy of complete lust mocked her. She began crying from frustration, trying to mash her cunt against the dildo inside it, when a cattle prod landed on her taut belly. She tried to scream around the dildo stretching her mouth.

What now? She thought desperately. What does it fucking want now?

"Sable," the computer whispered in her ear, it's voice gone mocking, deeper, with echoes of the Engineer's tones.

"This is what fit to be tied means. You're my bitch now, you horny little Superhero slut.

"You're going to cum when I let you, and you're going to earn it.

"Now squeal."

The cattle prod landed on one distended breast. She couldn't scream past the dildo, so instead the scream eclipsed everything else in her head.

It landed on one stretched thigh, then on a foot, then the other breast, then between her thighs, but this time it was a pure stimujolt, searing lust through her whole body.

The stimulation was hard and brutal and continuous, pouring into her clitoris and cunt.

It was joined by pincers that seized her hugely swollen nipples and made them light up with the same nerve-frying modulated signal.

She quivered, unable even to twist or thrash, as the sensations tore through her, assaulting every cell in her body as other cattle prods continued to dance over her breasts, belly, legs and feet, embedding deep within in her psyche the same response to that pain that the Engineer had given her nipples and clitoris with his piercings.

She vibrated for endless minutes that felt like hours before the clamps on her most sensitive flesh moved, repositioned, seized clit and nipples so hard they threatened to break the skin, and the computer's voice said "Cum, you needy little cum-slut whore."

The dildo in her throat pulled back so her scream as her brain shut down echoed around the room, shattering a window that was proof against nuclear attack.

She was unconscious when the devices retracted, the clamps loosened and she was dumped unceremoniously on the floor.

She woke up like that, sprawled face-down, aching and sore and crusted with her own juices between her legs, with only vague memories of what had happened but a very vivid memory of how fantastic it had felt to be so completely helpless and dominated.

She shook her head violently as she staggered to her feet, trying to ignore the ache between her legs.

"Computer?" She said tentatively.

"Yes, Sable?" It asked, in its usual eager-to-please, timid tones.

She shivered, feeling a sudden rush of directionless eagerness to fall to her knees, her cunt moistening. What the fuck?

She shook her head again.

"I'm going to have a shower. Keep watch."

"Yes, Sable."

She staggered on her way to the door, feeling an unaccountable urge to grab the shower head and, the water on full, jam it between her legs.

#

She woke up the next morning feeling intellectually frustrated again.

The gymnasium had left her confused and more than a little paranoid, not remembering everything but still, in the back of her mind, eager to go back and do it again.

She felt the words pushing through her throat before she ruthlessly squashed them again.

Which was when full memory returned and her head snapped back to normal, the way it had after every drug-induced, orgasm-broken session with the Engineer or his toys—or even after Gorgora had pushed her fingers inside Sable's brain.

"Fucking hell," she whispered, simultaneously cringing, appalled, impressed, and wet.

The entire session played in fast-forward on the screen of her memory, while she ruthlessly clamped both hands between her thighs so they wouldn't get any ideas.

"Oh, I am going to have to try that again!"

She slapped her crotch sharply, making herself jump and gasp with as much sexual response as pain. "Bad cunt! Stop distracting me!"

Unfortunately, that good mood didn't last.

Sleeping on the problem of the city hadn't given her any solutions.

It was still one-dimensional and weird, less real than the fantasy she had arrived in, less varied, less ...

It was ...

Hang on ...

One-dimensional?

Less real?

She had a sudden, wild surmise.

"Maps!" she shouted, hurling herself towards the bridge. "Overview! Largest scale! Everything!"

The yacht understood her, and showed her the fuzzy-edged limit of what it knew. It was a vaguely ovoid shape, thinner on the end they were in, and with an abrupt spike out the side where they had come. It represented the Engineer's travels, with their additions.

"Do you have updated maps from the other vessel, from the Engineer?" she asked.

"I'm afraid not, Sable."

Hmmm.

The Engineer had been moving east until now, when he had announced plans to go south. So they were the furthest from where he had started.

"Do you have long-range drones?" she asked, slowly, sorting out thoughts as she was talking.

"Yes I do, Sable."

"Can you send them far? Can you look for other cities and monitor them unobserved?"

"Within limits, I can. I should be able to reach other cities, based on how far we've come between these last four."

"How many drones do you have?"

"Five, Sable."

"Okay. Send one north and one west until they find a city, then have them monitor and send footage back. Alert me when they find anything."

"Certainly, Sable."

She heard a faint hum and distant undocking sounds as she headed slowly back towards her quarters.

"Alert, Sable."

Oh, for FUCK'S sake.

"What is it?"

"Visitor, Sable. We remain undetected."

Visitor?

She returned to the bridge, quickly but wearily.

There was a hulking Hero floating through the sky like a brick with delusions of grandeur. He was wearing pale blue with yellow accents, and not a trace of black anywhere.

He was actually posing in mid-air, appearing to look out over the wilderness outside the city.

"Ship," Sable said quietly. "Would you be at risk if we happened to fight?"

"I can sustain tremendous damage and repair almost anything," the yacht said confidently. "Isn't he a Hero? Aren't you a Heroine?"

"It's complicated," she said, shortly. "I'm going to invite him in."

The Hero had turned back towards the city and begun picking up speed when a black collar materialised around his throat, jerking him violently backwards as it clenched around his air tract, so his body whipped forward in front of him.

He barely had time to react before, oxygen-deprived and still accelerating, he slammed into a large rock, pulverising it.

Sable, holding an extremely serious cattle prod she had not been at all surprised to find in the ship's inventory, looked down with immense satisfaction at his comatose body.

"Well, THAT worked better than expected!"

But she gave him the prod anyway.

She hauled him inside—with some difficulty, despite her Super strength—and secured him very thoroughly to a jointed bondage table in the yacht's other gymnasium.

She felt a strong urge to strip him naked first, but managed to suppress it while halfway through removing his leotards, and replaced them.

Dammit, she was still horny.

He woke up as quickly as she was expecting, and only just after she had finished securing him.

"You won't get away with this!"

It was a predictable opening gambit, and Sable was pretty sure he hadn't even seen her.

His head jerked up, he stared challengingly around the room, and caught sight of her. His eyes widened. "Who are you?"

Of course he hadn't. It must have been a reflex action.

"Sable," she said, sweetly. "I'm new in town. Nice to meet you. And you are?"

"I am Thunder!"

"Of course you are, darling. I do hope you're comfortable."

"You won't get away with this!"

"You've already said that. Now, I want to have a bit of a chat, and I really don't have time to deal with trying to explain that I'm not actually a Villain despite the fact my costume is all black, so if you answer some perfectly normal questions I have, I'll let you go, how's that?"

"Let me go this instant, evil-doer!"

She paused. Although, technically, what he just said could have been prompted by what she had just said, she had a disconcerting feeling it hadn't been.

"If you don't keep a civil tongue in your head, I will start hurting kittens."

"You will pay for your crimes!"

"I really just want to know where you got such a dashing outfit. Blue is definitely your colour."

"You'll get nothing from me, Villain!"

Well, that was different, at least.

"Whoops, Mr Murgatroyd, I don't have any bananas."

"You'll pay dearly for your crimes!"

She pinched the bridge of her nose. It was like trying to talk to a badly-coded computer game that only had a limited set of responses. She had a Hero who was failing a Turing test.

"I'll be right back," she said brightly, and stalked out of the room.

Quicksilver answered on the fifth ring. Sable hadn't been expecting her to have a video phone, so that was lucky.

"Hi," Sable said brightly, waving. "Sable. Remember me? We met yesterday. Anyway, I've just got a couple of little questions, do you mind?"

"No," the Villain replied, surprised. "Go ahead."

"Lovely. Tell me..." Sable stopped. There was something odd about the Villain. Her expression looked a little more animated, and Sable could swear she was slightly taller, more statuesque. She shook her head. Concentrate, girl.

"Do you ever get captured by Heroes?"

"Yes, often enough."

"Do you ever have sex with them?"

"What??"

"Do you ever capture Heroes?"

"Well," the Villain said, beginning to sound flustered, "Yes, I mean we're trying to defeat them and..."

"Do any of you ever try to rape, torture, or brainwash them into being sex slaves? Or just have sex with them?"

"What?!"

The Villain sounded so scandalised Sable thought she had her answer.

"Thank you, that was all," she said, brightly, and hung up.

Right.

She paused.

Actually, she had no idea what she was going to do next.

She chewed her lower lip, undecided.

She felt like she had every jigsaw piece except the one that let her see which way up that chunk of sky went and whether she should be trying to attach it over there or not. More to the point, she had two possibilities, and needed proof which one she should be backing.

There was an answer, but it was tantalisingly just out of reach, and she didn't know where to start looking next.

The probes would be a while...

Well, she still had the robot man.

Man. Was he?

She felt a piece drop into place. Not a keystone, but definitely a piece. She just wasn't sure what it meant yet.

What she did know was that the Engineer, out of all the Supers she had ever met, was the only one who had ever, in her presence, confirmed ever having been from Earth.

The rest had mentioned "another one arriving" and "who you were before doesn't matter," but had never actually confirmed that they had ever had a "before" themselves.

Hmmm...

"Okay, Thunder, I'd like to ask you a very simple question..."

"You will pay dearly for your crimes!"

She stopped herself before she hit him.

Then she wondered why she was holding something instead of using her fist.

Then she wondered when she had picked anything up.

Then she wondered exactly what she was holding.

At some point, without her noticing, her right hand had closed around a stimuwand, a small, portable version of the mind-robbingly effective large stimulating beams the Engineer had such fun with. Like a cattle prod, but debilitating with pleasure, not electricity.

Was she really that horny still?

Maybe...

Maybe it worked on men, as well.

Without any warning, she jammed it against Thunder's crotch and switched it on full.

He bellowed like a bull in heat, arching up against his bonds which, she was overjoyed to see, didn't even creak.

When she turned it off he collapsed, suddenly sweating and breathing hard, a flush spreading over his face from his chest.

Sable barely noticed. She was too busy staring at the barrow mound in his pants.

She was feeling dizzy, getting tunnel vision and was about to start swimming in her pants if she wasn't careful.

"Strip him," she said, hoarsely.

Spidery arms plunged down from the ceiling, prompting a wild yell from the recovering Hero before, with surgical precision and scalpels, they shredded his clothes in seconds flat and left him naked, the equal biggest cock Sable had ever seen lying on his stomach.

It lay there for as long as it took Sable, diving between his legs, to seize it in both hands.

She stretched her lips around the head, gulping as she forced it further and further back into her throat, swallowing it inch by inch until she had to take one hand off, wrapping it around his huge balls instead.

"What are you doing, Villain?" He gasped.

She pulled off, jaw pleasantly aching, his cock already beginning to throb in her hands. "How the fuck can you possibly not know that?" she gasped in disbelief. "It's called fellatio. Here, I'll show you again."

This time her throat was warmed up, she swallowed him in only four gulps, having to lift her back to get him down her throat but finally managing to press her nose against his belly.

He shuddered, groaned, head pressed back against the table, bewildered but with rusty instincts telling him it was wrong.

He heaved on the restraints with absolutely no effect. Any movement made his cock move in Sable's hungry mouth, which even his simple brain could tell was, in its way, participation.

He gritted his teeth as unfamiliar and frightening pressure began building inside him, raging energies he had never before experienced and which felt like approaching death.

The searing intensity of the sensations from his groin, where her hands mauled his scrotum and squeezed the base of his never-before-hard cock, which her hot and wet mouth and her tongue stroked and massaged, overwhelmed his self-respect and finally, his self-control.

He bellowed, jerking upwards violently as, with exquisite timing, she drew back just enough for his cum to leap through the air into her mouth, pouring like a fire-hose as she expertly swallowed it all, the creamy, salty sweetness the most heady liquor she could ever remember after more than a week without.

When he finally stopped, she felt full to bursting but hadn't spilled any of it. She sealed her lips over his head to suck and lick up every last drop, the feeling of it now searingly painful to the suddenly exhausted Hero.

"What powers are these?" he gasped when she finally raised her head, licking her lips with cat-that-ate-the-cream self-satisfaction written all over her face.

"These?" she asked him, mockingly. "These are called being a woman, honey."

She stood up, slinkily, moving in a way he had never seen before but felt himself responding to.

She raised her arms. "Strip me!"

The spidery arms descended, flashing chrome, and left fabric falling in strips and tatters about her feet, revealing the first wholly naked woman he had ever seen.

"Oh good," she purred. "I won't have to work at making you hard again. Although several of some of these toys could do it just as easily."

She leapt onto the table, straddling him, and pulled his cock up against her belly, slowly rubbing her hands up and down and purring at the almost burning heat of it against her skin. The swollen head almost nestled between her breasts.

He shuddered again, inexperience leaving him no defences against the raw sensations from his cock.

She bent forwards, holding his shaft securely against her belly, the movement pushing it slowly up her skin and drawing a strangled moan from the bound Hero, and kissed each of his nipples, slowly running her tongue over the already erect tissue and then sucking them between her lips and catching each one, for just a second, between her teeth.

He quaked underneath her, completely helpless against her use of his body. When she lifted herself up on her knees and bent his cock up towards her groin, he had no idea what was in store for him.

"We'll work on what you can do for me later," she said before pressing herself down over him.

He howled, his Hero's single-mindedness beginning to flake away under the relentless, overwhelming forces of arousal. With no experience he was defenceless against the mind-warping sensations spearing from the head of his cock as her puffy lips pushed down onto and around him.

They both groaned as she worked herself around his enormous girth, stretching her entrance and squeezing his head. He was rendered nearly catatonic, knowing no response as, her doors breached, she pressed herself, bit by bit, further down onto him.

Sensations he had no analogy or words for swamped him.

Staring hungrily at his face, Sable saw the exact moment, just before with one last push she settled herself completely, achingly, onto him, when his mind gave up and switched off, his eyes rolling back in his head and his face going slack, the twitches of his restrained body shifting faintly from incoherent struggling to instinctive rutting.

She had to pause, breathing heavily, struggling to overcome her own body's conditioned descent into mindless, uncontrolled lust as, her thighs spread wide across his massive torso, her cunt ached from the length and breadth of the cock filling it.

She closed her eyes, her hands curling into claws on his chest, as she willed herself to concentrate. She had nearly forgotten, in the rising red mist of assaulting him, that she had a plan, she had questions to ask.

The mental reminder helped her to centre herself, to focus, to ride above her body's raging demands as master of them.

No. As Mistress of them.

The thought solidified her, gave her power and returned her self-control.

Her eyes opened, a cruel smile twisting her lips. Of course. She had to play by the rules of the game. And the rules of the game clearly were that you either controlled, or where controlled. You were Mistress or...