Sable and the Supers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged. "Okay. I can't understand you, but okay. Never thought I'd meet someone who liked being called a slave. Hello."

"Hello!"

"This does raise some disturbing consequences, however."

"I've considered them, and I've been depressed about it, and I want to find some way of finding humans," the Engineer said soberly. "Sable, I intend to find out how this world works. What makes it tick. WHY it ticks.

"That may involve pulling it apart. For that, I need the permission of every human in this world."

"All of this world?"

"All of this world."

"That's a big 'all'."

"I'm assuming you've found the edge. I may have to build some serious drones to find the other edges. After that: fuck me if I know. I think I'm going to assemble a crack team of captive scientists, and work from there. I see myself building lots of medical scanning equipment."

"Let me know how that works out for you. The best I can offer is that humans remember all the details and recover from you much faster."

The maids smothered laughter.

"I will try," the Engineer said evenly, avoiding his two servants, "to find any difference detectable with human technology."

"Best of luck. You should probably find a new city and find some subjects before they get too sophisticated. Mine are almost Turing-proof now."

"Turing? Oh, yes, I see. Sorry, haven't thought of it that way. Have you been keeping records?"

"What do you take me for? I plan to write the first ever anthropological survey of the developing sophistication of a template city exposed to a single human intruder."

The maids giggled again, but this time didn't try to hide it.

"How is it developing?" The Engineer asked with genuine interest.

"Like there's a pervert running the place."

This time the maids burst into helpless laughter and the Engineer dumped them on the floor and sent them out still doubled up with hysteria.

"You see?" Sable asked. "They pass the Turing test, as far as I'm concerned."

"It suggests to me," the Engineer snarled, "we should be looking for anyone who breaks the rules. You may remember you didn't exactly play along when you first arrived."

Sable nodded happily, a nostalgic, far-away look in her eye. She shook herself. "That's basically what I'm going to do. So far, all the Supers I've met apart from you have actively resisted talking about their human identity. I'm trying to work out how to exploit that."

"Start kidnapping them," the Engineer said promptly.

"Is that your answer to everything?"

"Villain," he said cheerfully, spreading his arms. "It works well for me."

Sable shook her head, sourly. "I", she said, "will work something out myself, thank you. Something that doesn't require individual vetting of every single person in the city."

"Suit yourself." The Engineer grew suddenly serious. "Let me know if you need any help, okay?"

#

When the Engineer hung up, all Sable's confidence evaporated.

She genuinely had no idea where to begin or what to do.

She was mostly sure that nobody in the city had been human when she arrived. It had simply been too unformed. There had been no influence.

Which left her with the question that had been nagging at the back of her head: when did they become human?

She didn't believe in souls, she didn't believe in any intrinsic property of "humanness", and not even this reality, this being rebodied, had altered that.

What she believed in allowed for complex systems of nerves and even quantum fluctuations, and it all came back to one thing: when did something that aped being human well enough to pass as one, become human?

A headache began insistently throbbing behind her eyes. It was not the first time she had felt that particular one, and it was not easily shifted.

Violence helped. The Engineer's handiwork had included several different sets of sparring training equipment, some of which fought back.

She levered herself to her feet and started back down towards the gym she had kept for actual exercise since letting Thunder—fully brainwashed into remembering an entirely false account of his ordeal—had been released from it.

She needed exercise to stop her feeling old and tired.

She was into her third five-minute bout when the boxing assistant suddenly retreated, giving the "time-out" gesture.

"Sable," the computer greeted her.

"Yes?" She stayed facing the boxing assistant, hopping lightly from foot to foot and breathing evenly.

"There appears to be a new Super in the city."

"Ah?" She stopped her hopping.

A screen smoothly descended from the ceiling. She watched it intently as she started taking off her boxing gloves.

It was now night, and the footage was being taken in the infra-red.

He was tall, a cape sometimes obscuring his body and, as the wind restlessly moved between the buildings, revealing it. He was standing on top of a skyscraper—not the tallest, but close—with one foot on the very edge of the roof.

His body was as muscularly sculpted as that of any Super, but was narrow-waisted and looked more like a sprinter than a weight-lifter. His upper body was lean and wiry as a leopard, not bulging like a Belgium bulldog.

He was, in fact, the first non-colossal male Super Sable had seen in this city.

Shoulder-length black hair moved around a long face with sharply defined eye sockets and nose, high cheekbones, wide lips and balanced chin.

Sable raised her eyes. Her body was reacting as she appreciated his form, and it had been a while since she had met anyone who could do that to her.

He looking restless but brooding, eyes constantly moving as he scanned the buildings and the street far below but not, apparently, the sky.

His costume, unlike the black-striped affairs of other Villains, was mostly black, with a deep V-neck exposing his chest and tapering red stripes either side of it to his groin. His boots were finer than those on most Heroes, almost to the standard of a Heroine, and had Cuban heels.

He wore no gloves but there was a hint of cuffs about the ends of his Lycra sleeves.

"I think," Sable said slowly, "I want to meet him."

She paused, feeling obscurely as though she were going on a date with someone she was desperate to impress.

"After a shower."

#

He had not moved from his position as she showered, although she lingered under the hot water for quite a long time. It was partly for the indulgence of hot water and soap, but also partly because she wasn't quite sure how she was going to approach him.

As she left, she was acutely aware she had raised the heel on her boots one inch and lowered and widened her already plunging scalloped neckline almost as much.

She tried to tell herself she was doing it to unsettle him, to play upon her gifts, and to distract him. She almost believed it.

She flew high but only just above the tallest buildings, part of her brain automatically scanning for potential threats as she sliced smoothly through the air without going fast enough to buffet.

Well aware that her night vision was not the best among Supers, she angled herself so she came in with the moon behind him, yet she barely had his silhouette in view when she knew, absolutely knew, that he had spotted her.

She nearly stopped dead in mid-air but Heroes bluff and she kept going, holding herself rigidly in the same position while trying to rid herself of the skin-crawling feeing he was watching her from six feet away.

She slowed down well in time, staying above the roof but dropping down, carefully not being threatening as she glided in, rising to the vertical, and stepped lightly down into a slow walk, not hiding the click of her boots on the concrete.

Up close, in the dark, the outline of his body was hidden in shadow and his face was a black mystery but she could see his eyes clearly when he turned just his head to face her.

The reaction deep in her belly was stronger this time, her womb clenching hard.

It made her exhale, which she managed to hide.

"Good evening," he said. His voice was on the edge between baritone and tenor, with a resonance that made it seem to come from everywhere at once, but with overtones of naivety and exploration.

She had to swallow hard before she could speak, and didn't manage to hide it.

"Good evening," she said, swallowed again and pitched her voice more naturally to continue. "I do not believe I have seen you before."

"I do not believe anyone has," he replied, still looking her straight in the eyes unwaveringly, his gaze piercing but somewhere between invasive and innocently unaware of social protocol. "I do not believe I have been here or anywhere else before."

"Welcome, then," she said before her brain caught up with her ears. "You haven't been human, then?" she asked, incredulity breaking through her hormonal distractions.

For the first time his gaze wavered, but through simple curiosity not discomfort.

"Human? No. I am Super. There has been no 'been'."

Sables mouth went dry, this time from excitement. For the first time, a Super was created to different rules.

"Who are you?"

A look of interested thought came over his eyes as they stared thoughtfully and a little wonderingly past her. "I believe I am Arnaud."

Sable felt a tingling sense of excitement at a fresh discovery. It warmed her whole body. "What powers do you have?"

He turned back towards her, his eyes catching hers. She almost felt them sliding into hers, through her mind and to the back of her skull, but there was absolutely no guile in them although they filled her entire vision.

"Powers? I believe I have some. I am not so sure what they are," he said with absolute candour. He reached out to touch her cheek, his fingers cold against her skin but burning beneath it. She didn't feel her face or her breasts flush, but she did feel her nipples immediately harden beneath the hard rim of her corset.

"Perhaps," he continued, his finger sliding slowly down her cheek to her chin, then down her neck, "you can help me explore them."

"Yes," she whispered, without thinking, feeling herself rushing without end into his eyes.

"I think I would like you to join me."

"Yes." She ached to be out of her corset and heat was growing between her legs.

His hand dropped to rest on the naked upper slopes of her breasts. "I believe I want you to come with me, now."

"Yes, Master."

When he broke eye contact she could still see them. She barely noticed the door he directed her to, or passing through it, or the staircase, or the huge and opulent boudoir it entered into.

The velvet wall hangings, plush carpet, wooden and leather furniture and hanging chandelier were of no interest.

The size of the canopied bed she noticed, and the black satin sheets.

When her corset loosened and fell about her feet she noticed that as a release, a rush of pleasure and immediate desire.

Then his hands fell on her shoulders and began peeling the Lycra of her costume down her body, and desire was all she noticed any more.

She turned to him, her huge breasts now naked, as he slowly undressed her with a look of fascinated exploration in his eyes. "I am not sure why," he said, his voice sliding over and through her, "but I like this."

She rolled her shoulders to lift her breasts and stepped into him, pulling open his own costume and baring a totally smooth, beautifully sculpted chest.

An extra note of surprise entered his face as his own body responded.

He may have said something else but she began kissing him with rigid nipples and firm breasts pressing hard into his chest as she finished stripping him to the waist.

His hands explored her back as he accepted her kiss without returning it, wondering at her tongue invading his mouth.

She pulled back, dizzy, slightly confused. Who was he? Why... Then she looked at his curiosity-filled eyes again and they filled her mind so that all doubts, all potential concerns, were banished.

She pushed him back towards the bed. "Lie down. Let me."

For the first time she noticed his movements, like a panther, as though his limbs were liquid and every joint was placed where it needed to be and nowhere else.

Her eyes devoured him, the ache inside her growing, demanding to be filled and satisfied. But this situation had its own rules and its own order of play.

She knelt between his legs, her breasts pressed together with her arms, nipples brushing the satin sheets and making her cunt spasm as she moved from adoration into hunger.

His costume unpeeled easily down his legs, exposing his naked groin with cock already hard, long, and thick as it lay supine on his belly.

She slid off the end of the bed, jerked his boots off, throwing them to the side, and finished unpeeling him. The sight of his entire body, naked and smooth and hard and sculpted by Michelangelo, made her nearly faint, gasping as her insides clenched and drove the air from her lungs.

She fell forwards onto the bed, scrabbling to drag herself forwards, grabbing at his thighs to pull herself up and in one quick movement swallow the first available testicle into her mouth, sucking it like a plum.

His cock, lying on his belly, twitched and swelled even more. He lifted his head to stare down his body, curious and at the same time eager. He saw the dreamy look on her face as she tea-bagged him and his cock hardened the last bit it was capable of.

She let it pop from her mouth, opened her eyes to see him staring at her along the length of his bodies, his eyes filling with directed desire and want instead of open-ended curiosity, and they almost sucked her up, sliding like a snake higher up his body, rubbing her cheek along the shaft of his cock until she rolled her head, breaking eye contact, and slid her lips over the fat and fleshy end of it.

He gasped, his first involuntary sound, and his head dropped back to the bed as she moved into a better angle. She slid her long fingers around his shaft and pulled it up and sideways, positioning it so she could, easily and smoothly, slide it past the back of her throat, along her tongue.

She pulled her knees up, rolled onto them so she was above him, cupped his balls with her now free hand, and slid further down over him, taking his cock all the way, her throat opening easily then closing tightly around it again.

She began sliding him in and out, establishing a rhythm, her lips stretched and her tongue doing little more than feeling it slide past, her throat providing the sensation, his inexperience giving him no defence and the pressure building inside him quickly.

She felt him approach his climax and did not slow down, wanting him in every way, knowing that as a Hero he could not be wasted by finishing too soon.

He felt pleasure surge in his cock and in his balls, spiking upwards impossibly, and observed it with some wonder still as it exploded and he felt himself pour into Sable's mouth even as his vision went, momentarily, white.

She drank him hungrily, not letting a drop escape, the taste of him soft and subtle yet heady and compelling and making her cunt ache to be filled.

When he had stopped spurting into her mouth, she swam up his body, lips and tongue hungrily tasting his skin all the way. She paused briefly on one nipple, making it hard, before raising herself on planted hands and locked elbows, head above his and hips straddling his groin.

When she caught his eyes again she saw awareness, desire, hunger and the beginnings of conscious intent, the same hungry planning she saw in any man's eyes, and it warmed her through even as those eyes seemed to rush towards her, sucked into the void in her conscious mind, filling it with him even as, with knowledge plucked from her mind, he raised his cock, and pushed it into her cunt.

She groaned, deep in her chest, echoing his unconscious, unfamiliar, surprised sound, but her eyes did not close or even hood. She could not move them, could not even blink. She stared fixedly into his, unfocused, eye to eye, hers wide and blank as they absorbed his will, his desires, and his mind.

With no fear or thought to stop him she felt him rummaging around inside her mind, exploring with what began as innocent curiosity and was rapidly becoming directed, purposeful and selfish.

She felt him peel back time and watch as she fucked Thunder over and over, in different positions, teaching the Hero, using all the Engineer's toys as well as her fingers and teeth, thighs, cunt and breasts.

She watched herself use the machines as dildos and as stimulators, and she watched as she submitted herself, handed over control and they grabbed, bound, savaged and abused her.

She watched him rummage further back, discarding what he wasn't immediately interested in and finding the times before she left her original city, finding Gorgora take her and humiliate her, rape her and destroy her mind.

He kept on going, ripping past her self-doubts, guilts and humiliations to watch her taken by the Engineer and pierced, taken by his machines, and finally the first time he captured her, from beginning to end, first machines then himself, taking her mind until she took it back.

He withdrew from her memories and, even as she moved above him, rising up and down on his shaft, fucking tirelessly, she felt her body flayed open and laid bare, every nerve ending his to examine, her clitoris and nipples and the irresistible response the Engineer had implanted, her breasts and her lips, every inch of her skin.

Intrigued, he reached up and seized her nipples, squeezing far too hard with no experience to guide him, driving searing pain through even her Hero flesh but at the same time making her scream in mind-whiting ecstasy, pleasure so intense it travelled back through the link between them and made his body arch up, scream in unison and explode so hard, so deep inside her she was lifted, jerked, not off him but enough to make her buckle up and collapse on top of him.

Their eye contact broke, hers closed, but as he recovered first he knew he no longer needed it to control her mind. She was absolutely his now.

She lay on top of him limp and ragged, the explosion of her orgasm so hard she had no thought or strength to move, so he rolled her over until she sprawled limply underneath him.

He plucked a memory out of her mind and grabbed her legs, pulling them up and over, pinning her ankles to the bed either side of her head, knees next to her chest, hips twisted around to open her up even more so his first thrust hit the very limits of her and made her gasp in mingled pain and ecstasy again.

Lifted up on his hands on her ankles, he began fucking her as hard and as fast as he could, knowing that she wanted it. Her body shook and her eyes rolled back in her skull, no longer under the command of her brain since all she could see was his eyes filling her mind.

He didn't last much longer like this, not knowing to hold off or control himself yet, but even so she had cum again twice before his second explosion drove her to a fourth orgasm and made his cum, filling her, start oozing in spurts out of her.

Hungry for new sensations, novelty trumping even the intense pleasure of the sex, he rummaged again through her memories, discarded those he didn't yet have the equipment to recreate and, intrigued, pulled out of her with a damp squelching sound and left his seed dripping from her entrance onto the mattress as he slid easily up her body, grabbed her breasts, and pressed them easily together around his still throbbing cock.

With no will of her own left she had no power to recover from four orgasms ripped out of her in such rapid succession and she lay supine beneath him, blank-faced and slack-muscled, moving loosely in reaction to the bed as he rocked back and forth above her.

He built to climax just as quickly, delighting in it, not knowing it could be increased by delay, until he expoloded partly onto her breasts, mostly onto her chin and across her face. It splashed over her mouth, nose and forehead and hair, some falling onto her slackly open eyes.