Sable and the Supers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her breasts, letting them fall bouncing to rest, and reached for the next memory. Then he frowned, looked at her, and noticed her nearly comatose state for the first time.

He hesitated, uncertain, knowing he wanted her to be awake, to participate, knowing he could get more pleasure with her an active participate feeding her feelings to him.

A spark came from instinct, pre-programmed knowledge giving him one option.

He bent down towards her, whispered at her slack and staring face, "I will get coffee. I will not be long."

The bed barely moved as he swung himself off with movements as lithe and oiled as before, before the demands of sex had gripped him. He moved to the door, knowing where he had a kitchen and knowing what was in it without the experience of having been there.

She lay in bed, dazed, with muddy confusion on the edge of her mind. Her body recovered quickly but even out of the room he continued to fill her consciousness, driving out all thoughts with the image of his naked body, the way it moved, his mouth-wateringly, crotch-achingly sumptuous cock, his eyes so beautiful, so intense, so demanding, so completely dominating.

As he walked away he could feel the strand between them stretch thinner and thinner, something he knew he could prevent but couldn't, just yet, work out how.

She shook her head weakly, trying to clear the fuzz. She had no idea why she would want to focus on anything other than him, but her body did it for her, although it would be easier to simply lie here in bed and luxuriate, to wait for him to return, to drive out all her concerns and fears, to caress her naked...

He felt the strand, stretched thin, finally break. It unsettled him and made him uncomfortable in a way he couldn't explain. It had overtones of warning and fear as well as loss, which confused him because it should have been so simple.

She caught sight of her own breasts, lifting from her chest, capped with nipples still firm and with his saliva and his sweat and his semen still drying upon them, and she felt his still warm semen splashed right across her face, and self-defence routines in her head finally clicked into place.

She sat bolt upright.

"Mother-fucking, cock-sucking son of a BITCH!"