Sable and the Supers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucked if I know! Nothing I haven't been doing for TWO HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS!"

She still glared at him, but all she could detect was angry, baffled sincerity.

"Two hundred years? And you've never seen..."

"Not once. You're unique! Feel special?" he asked, rolling onto his side to look up at her.

She gave a tight smile but didn't respond to that, merely sliding back down to the bed, resting her head on one hand propped up on her elbow.

"You sure you haven't tried anything new? Interrogating women for hours? Asking them if they remember being human? Fucking them sore?"

It took until she finished speaking for the odd thing out to strike him, and it stuck in his mind so powerfully he clamped down on it, saying weakly "I don't think so."

"Hmm. Well, I'm sure you'll work it out."

He slumped on the bed. He was pretty sure he just had, but needed a lot of time to think it over.

"Well," he began, his normal personality reasserting itself, "you've tried sex now. Can I encourage you to try again?"

She gave another tight smile. "I enjoyed that, don't worry. I can see why you are so focused on sex, and I can see why it's so popular. And I can see why you use it to torture and brain-wash, and I think I will choose my sex without chemical aids, thank you."

"Pity. Well, I can offer you..." he began, gesturing in the direction of the door.

"I've seen your maid," she cut him off, smiling less tightly but not wider, "but I seem to be heterosexual, thank you."

"Are you sure?" He bit back the offer to change her mind for her, and simply finished, slightly lamely, on "Pity."

She pushed herself off the bed, moving with a naked pantherine grace he felt helpless to not notice. "You didn't keep my costume, did you?"

He gestured towards the corner of the room. "Wardrobe over there. It'll have your details. I designed the bloody things."

"Did you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, that explains the range of choices, then."

He declined to comment, choosing instead to divide the entirety of his attention between her perfect, round, toned ass and the lush curve of her boob as it swelled out wider than her ribcage.

When she emerged, he was also dressed—and feeling far too sober. "What are you going to do now?" he asked her. "Now you've grown up?"

"I will be doing a lot of thinking," she said, adjusting her skirt and deliberately not feeling offended by the phrasing of his question. "You will probably find out what I decide on, eventually. It'll probably end up being quite obvious."

He nodded. "Oh," he said, "there is one thing I really should let you know, before you find out for yourself."

She looked up at him, one hand adjusting the cuff of one glove. "Oh?"

He reached out to flick one of her nipples, where it was visible through the latex of her blouse above the perfect circle of the ring.

"OH DEAR FUCKING GOD!" She staggered, landing backwards on her knees, chest heaving for air in a way that made his throat and his pants simultaneously tighten.

"That effect seems to be permanent. I'm sorry about that. I... Have a bit of a habit of it. You can take the rings out if you have enough self-control, or I can do it for you, but you're going to have to be careful. I'm truly sorry."

He turned away, feeling very tired and embarrassed and old as she stared at him open-mouthed and with dilated pupils slowly subsiding.

Her mouth closed but it took her a few minutes before she felt good enough to stand up.

#

It had been years since the Engineer had needed to think so hard about anything. Creation for him had been an artistic process, no matter how carefully he did his sums. It had made him mentally lazy.

It had been many fewer years since Sable, then a university undergrad, had needed to think so hard about anything philosophical. She found it easier.

She wasn't too surprised when he answered so quickly.

"Glad you rang," he said, "I..."

"I've found..." she began simultaneously.

They both stopped, paused a single heart-beat, tried to jump in again, and then both laughed with the nervous tones of those who think they're at fault but aren't quite sure.

"You first," they both said simultaneously.

"No, you," again overlapping.

The Engineer tried to regroup, Sable finally broke the cycle. "The hell with it," she said. "Together!

"I've found a brand new Super with no memories, who knows it."

Finally with permission to dive in, he burst out at the same time: "I've had a Super turn into a human."

They both stared at each other, open-mouthed, then began laughing, hysterically and uncontrollably.

#

Author's postscript:

This was once the last one I was ever going to write.

No more. There'll be at least one more of these. Stay tuned.