Sable and The Supers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, since there needed to be something more above her waist, she added a longline black overbust corset, and pulled the top in to shrink her bust measurement and bulge up the portion of her cleavage left exposed.

A black eyemask and black leather gloves finished it off.

There. She looked at herself in satisfaction. Less Sailor Moon, more Criminals Will Be Disciplined.

Try and force her to dress like a slut but act demure, would they?

As she confirmed the outfit to herself, she felt it clothe her, boot heels lifting her up at the ankles, cool leather hugging her skin and ... Ah, yes.

She had never actually worn a corset before. That would take some getting used to.

She looked at herself in uniform, and spontaneously said, softly, "Sable."

Yes. That would do nicely.

#

They were all waiting for her when she returned to the common room. Whether they were waiting or had been watching her or alerted by another super sense she couldn't tell. Maybe they just went blank when she wasn't around, and waited for something to happen.

They appeared to be slightly disconcerted by her choice of costume and she did her best not to grin or pose too much.

They didn't even ask what her powers were, they just sent her out on patrol with the cheerleader from planet Prozac.

She couldn't help looking at this as some form of punishment, but she was careful to pay attention when Sunburst Girl started talking about the city and what was what.

And she was sufficiently clued in that she felt a premonition of horror even before the bubbly Super said "We have to be careful whenever we're here, it's where the Villains tend to hang out!"

Sable was shaping her lips around the obvious question when a bolt of lightning struck from a clear sky and knocked Sunburst Girl senseless, sending her plummeting to the city a thousand feet below.

Sable didn't even think as she jinked wildly, which saved her from the next bolt. Twisting over, she saw a figure plummeting towards her out of the sun, hands outstretched.

She threw her hands up, hurling a shield between them. She wasn't even sure it would work but it did, absorbing the next lightning bolt.

Unfortunately, she had forgotten to keep an eye on her back.

#

When she woke up she felt, accurately, as if she had been dropped a thousand feet onto concrete.

After a very brief moment of confusion she shook her head violently, which turned out to be a mistake.

When her head cleared again, there was someone gloating at her.

"Aha! So we have succeeded where Mesmerer has failed! He could never understand the importance of teamwork."

Sable stared at the pair constituting the "we". He was dressed as a rich, eccentric mad scientist who had seen too many Tim Burton films. In deference to the "mad scientist" trope he was wearing a white lab coat. In deference to his own sense of style he had a haircut instead of a wild mop, his goatee was neatly trimmed and his lab coat was cut like a frock coat and had cuff links.

She was the same body type Sable was already getting heartily sick of seeing, and her bodysuit - which, Sable was enraged to note, went up to her neck without revealing any cleavage - was black with vivid yellow slashes.

Sable herself was still fully clothed but was tightly bound in a cross shape upon a solid metal frame.

"Welcome to The Engineer's workshop! And you are?"

The capitals slotted neatly into place.

"Sable. Who the fuck are you two?"

"I am The Engineer," he said with a courtly bow. "And my colleague here is Voltira."

Voltira sneered at her, then turned to The Engineer, saying "I'll go back to patrolling, have fun with this one."

She took off, sailing across the room and out the door, which closed behind her.

"Okay," Sable said. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Well, first I shall interrogate you, and then I shall proceed to torture you and your nubile young companion upon my sexual stimulator machines until you are both broken down to nothing but mindless pleasure slaves."

Sable started laughing. She couldn't help herself. The Engineer merely raised an eyebrow and pressed a button.

There was a whirring and clanking noise, and another metal frame rose from the floor, bearing Sunburst Girl.

The young heroine's costume was intact but stained with sweat, and she was hanging limply in her bonds, gasping for breath.

She raised her head and saw Sable, and her eyes went wide. "Oh!" she gasped. "They got you too! Don't give in, no matter what they do! Remember you're a Heroine! Ohhhh!"

She finished on a rising wail, convulsing in her bonds. The sound was so sexual it made Sable wet. She also couldn't help noticing that Sunburst Girl's nipples were as prominent as Lycra could possibly make them.

"How did you do that?" Sable asked with interest.

"Oh, it's a simple matter of tuned electromagnetic field generators behind her, creating varying degrees of heat, vibration and nervous system stimulation in targeted regions of her luscious young body. It feels like this." With that, he pressed a button and Sable became aware of a tingling sensation in her groin.

The tingling quickly became an itch, the itch quickly became delicious. "Ooh, that's nice," she said, rolling her hips. "Mmm, more of that, please!"

"It will grow until it becomes unbearable," the Engineer said, ignoring her response. "Your young friend has endured an hour of that, soon her mind will be broken!"

Sunburst Girl gave the strangled, sobbing moan of a woman teased remorselessly and then denied an orgasm.

Sable tried to concentrate on her through her own growing arousal. "What, an hour without letting her cum? What sort of sadist are you?"

"Soon she will be nothing more than a mindless slut, begging to suck my cock!"

"You're after the wrong audience," Sable gasped as the pressure in her groin made her damp inside her costume. "With this gear, lots of women will offer to suck your cock."

"And you will... I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"In fact, how about it? Strip off, let me see what you've got."

"Are you saying you're ENJOYING this?"

"Mmm, who wouldn't?"

The Engineer had a look of stunned incomprehension on his face. With the air of one prodding an ants' nest to see if it'll erupt, he touched another control.

The tingling began in Sable's breasts, quickly growing into a tortuously sweet ache.

"Ooh, YES!" she groaned. "I hope this machine of yours has some sort of nipple suckers attached!"

Looking like a man struggling with betrayal, The Engineer pressed another control. An arm swung in front of her and sliced neatly through the front of her corset, the sudden removal of pressure and rush of fresh blood sending a jolt of pure pleasure straight to her libido.

A second arm cut down the front of her leather catsuit, the two halves springing back under tension to release her breasts even more, a surge of sweetness pouring through her as they were released and exposed to his view.

As that arm withdrew, two more replaced it, long glass cylinders folding around until they were positioned directly over her tits which, she saw, were now capped by nipples as long as the first joint on her little finger.

"Ooh, I've always wondered what this would feel like," she gasped before the cylinders pressed forwards onto her breasts, pushed in slightly and then sucked her flesh inside them.

"Oh my God, YES!" The sensations coming from her breasts were as unbelievable as her new bust was. She had instinctively arched her chest forwards, thrusting herself at the cylinders, but managed to drag her head down and stare at the two glass tubes.

She really had been sucked into them. Her nipples and surrounding breasts were stretched halfway along each tube, creating a perfect seal.

As she watched, two smaller tubes slid forwards inside the large ones, slid over her nipples and sucked then even harder.

Sable's scream of ecstasy bounced off the walls. The two smaller tubes contained membranes that were squeezing her nipples as well as sucking them. "Make me cum right NOW!"

The Engineer was leaning on the railing with his head in one hand. Without raising his head, he lifted the control unit and pressed another button.

Another arm folded up unseen between her legs and pressed a large vibrator against her. Her scream elevated into octaves that only bats could hear. It took her a long time to finish cumming, during which The Engineer watched her with his chin resting on one hand.

When she had finished, he retracted all the devices and turned off the simulator, but left her shackled in place.

"All right," he demanded, in a much more normal voice. "Who are you, really?"

Sable's orgasm had been unprecedentedly intense and long, but she recovered in seconds.

"I'm new here," she replied, "mind letting me down?"

"We are still enemies," he said, watching her carefully.

"Yes, I've been thinking about that," she said. "Why?"

"Because you're a Heroine and I'm a Villain," he said, still carefully.

"That's it?"

"Pretty much, yes."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What do you do, as a Villain?"

"Be a Villain."

"That's even more stupid. Are you going to let me down?"

"Are we going to fight?"

"Don't be daft."

"Glad to hear it."

He straightened up and touched a control which caused the frame to swing down toward the gantry he was standing on.

When the clamps released, she could just step onto the walkway.

"Are you going to release her?" she asked, nodding at where Sunburst Girl was developing a glassy, exhausted look in her eyes.

The Engineer made a sour face. "That wouldn't be playing by the rules," he said. "Trust me, I'll explain later."

He lead her into a short corridor which had the air of living quarters about it, and into a suite which had the air of a house about it.

"By the way," he asked, closing the door behind them. "Were you serious with that offer of a blow job?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, her entire body still tingling with erotic need. "Strip."

With a gigantic grin on his face, he slipped his lab coat off his shoulders to reveal a Lycra cycling jersey with a lightning bolt design on it, and tight leather trousers. Sable glanced casually at the crotch of his trousers and her eyes widened.

They kept widening as he peeled the jersey over his head, showing it hadn't been lying about the chiselled physique underneath.

He stepped out of his boots and peeled the trousers down his leg, leaving him clad only in a pair of tight boxer shorts.

"SWEET FUCKING GOD," Sable said. "Is that real?"

"As real as your tits," he said smugly. "Are you impressed or frightened?"

"My cunt hurts just looking at it," she replied worshipfully, "and I'm horny as hell."

She dropped to her knees in front of him and ran her hands lovingly over a bulge so fat there was a gap between his skin and the waistband on his shorts.

She grabbed the shorts and yanked them down his legs, letting his cock slap against her face as it was released.

She ran both hands over it, half to feel it, half to reassure herself she wasn't dreaming.

His heartbeat pulsed through veins as thick around as some entire cocks, under skin so silken and aromatic it made her head spin.

Grabbing it with both hands, she opened her mouth until her cheeks ached and tried to inhale the flared head.

It tasted even better than it smelt, and she worked it back into her throat inch by inch until she could not physically get it any further into her body.

She had to grip it with both hands as she began working it with her mouth, sliding on and off, managing to get it a little further in her throat each time until there really was no way she could get it any further.

The girth was so great she couldn't do anything to it except suck back and forwards as her jaw began to ache.

He didn't seem to mind though, getting close to cumming satisfyingly quickly.

"Bet you can't swallow it all," he said as he began to pulse in her mouth.

She made a defiant sound around him, and pulled him out until just his head was behind her lips.

When he came, it was like sucking on a firehouse. She thought she had been shot in the back of the throat. But she still managed to open her throat and keep every single drop.

"I win," she said as she let him slip out of her mouth, but by the time she had finished saying it her voice was slurring and a blush was spreading from her face down over her exposed cleavage towards her still exposed nipples.

"I suppose I should have told you," he said, pulling her suddenly warm and unresisting body to its feet, "that my cum has a short-term aphrodisiac and mind-control effect."

"... Gurr," she said faintly, glassy-eyed and swaying slightly as he peeled her catsuit down past her hips, then pushed her black G-string down.

He stepped forwards against her and his fingers found her dripping pussy, making her eyes flutter closed and twitch behind her eyelids.

"Do you want to be fucked on your back, or your hands and knees?" He whispered into her ear.

"... Hands and knees," she whispered back, barely more than a breath.

He pushed her onto the bed, where she sprawled bonelessly as he yanked off her boots. He liked them, and wanted to fuck her while she was wearing them, but her suit would get in the way. He pulled off her catsuit and G-string while she lay without resistance or assistance, then said "Well, roll over, bitch."

She struggled to turn over and then pulled herself upright by the bed's iron frame, shaking slightly and resting her head on her forearms as he moved up behind her, grabbed her hips and lined up.

When he pushed against her it seemed at first there was no way possible she could open wide enough to let him in without help. Then her body seemed to shiver and she sucked him inside.

Her wail echoed around the room.

He pushed halfway in, lubricated by her saliva and her running juices, then he withdrew and pushed three quarters in, then withdrew before plunging all the way in.

"OH GODDDD!!!"

"That's it," he whispered into her ear as she quaked around him, sweat sheening her body and beginning to run down her hanging breasts and bead off her nipples.

"You've now taken all of the biggest, fattest, longest, most amazing cock you've ever encountered, and it is about to take possession of your mind!"

He withdrew almost all the way, then slammed back in to the hilt so fast the slap of their bodies meeting sounded like a rifle shot.

Her back bowed upwards, her head whipped up and another scream of pure lust was expelled from her.

He did it again, making her jerk on the end of his cock like a speared fish.

Every time he bottomed out inside her, his heavy balls swung forwards to slap against her clitoris. Every time she felt the two impacts, a bomb went off inside her body and another scream exploded out of her.

He took one hand off her hips and grabbed her hair, holding it like reins and using it to pull himself into her.

"When I cum inside you," he panted, "you will be unable to resist anything I tell you. And when you cum with my cum inside you, you will become my willing slave!"

He pulled her back until she was upright and pressed against him, using her hair to hold her head back onto his shoulder.

"Do you want to become my mindless bedslut?" He breathed into her ear while his free hand mauled one heavy breast.

"Yesss masssster."

"Beg for it!"

"Ohhh, pleassssse make me your slave, Master!"

He pushed her forwards until she was supporting herself on the iron frame again, shifted both his hands to her hips and rammed into her so hard her head was driven into the wall.

"Oh God, yes, Master!"

He did it again, ending on a strangled grunt signalling his own imminent orgasm.

"OH GOD, MASTER, CUM IN ME, PLEASE!"

He exploded inside her on his next thrust, the impact of his super ejaculation ripping her orgasm out of her and driving her scream up two octaves.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He pulled out of her and she collapsed face first on the bed, her whole body shaking with aftershocks.

He pulled out and flipped her over, her legs sprawling either side of him and her eyes staring adoringly up at him.

"Who are you, bitch?"

"I'm your bedslut," she whispered back, mouth curving into a dopey smile.

He crowed with laughter and slapped one breast, the firm flesh jiggling and the impact making her moan and squirm deliciously.

"Let's make certain with a booster shot, shall we?"

He grabbed her ankles and lifted them straight up, lined up carefully and drove straight in, making her grab the head of the bed and arch her back, bowing so much her breasts rolled back towards her head.

He pushed her ankles down until they were next to her ears as he began slowly fucking her.

"God I love Superheroines," he said happily, looking down at the unnaturally flexible body he was buried inside.

"I think I want you to do the work this time."

He released her ankles, bent down on top of her and rolled over.

She sat up eagerly and began bouncing up and down, his gaze yo-yoing between his incredible shaft splitting her pussy and her incredible breasts bouncing on her chest.

"Let's see how good you are. Cum!"

"AHHHHHH, OH GOD!"

This time, her spasm around his shaft set him off, jetting an undiminished amount into her.

She collapsed onto him, breathing raggedly. He pushed her off to lie beside him while he smiled a very self-satisfied smile at the ceiling.

He got up and fetched a chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses from a concealed fridge while she sprawled limply on the bed, eyes closed.

"You're confident of yourself," she said, eyes still closed.

Still with his back to her, he went very still.

"I have to say, you recovered remarkably quickly," he said with forced casualness as he turned around.

"How long does it normally take?"

"About a week for normal women, Supers generally need 24 hours to detox," he had the grace to admit.

She rolled over onto one elbow, showing none of the effects of post-coital lethargy. "You were really expecting me to be your adoring brain-washed slut?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I was sort of hoping GAH!"

She twitched her hand and the black mass around his groin contacted slightly.

"Don't you know it's not polite to try and brainwash guests to become your personal bed slaves?"

"Yes of course I know and I'm very sorry but it was in the rules and I won't try it on you again but I couldn't help myself PLEASE STOP DOING THAT!"

She relented, but didn't relax her hand as the blackness faded away. He wilted slightly.

"Were you under my control at any point?" He asked weakly.

"Oh, it was an insane aphrodisiac, I'll give you that, although the effect seems to have worn off now, but you didn't ask me to do anything I wouldn't normally agree to quite happily when I'm really horny, so I felt like the rest was just roleplay."

"But you came on command!"

"That surprised and impressed me, I'll admit. I'm not usually that into dirty talk, frankly."

He stared at her intently. "Cum!"

She laughed at him.

He sagged, then suddenly demanded "What do you mean 'worn off'?"

"Well, you just came inside me twice, and I'm no hornier than after any decent fu... OH, SWEET JESUS!"

He had reached down and lightly run the bottom of one champagne glass around one erect nipple.

"I will now endeavour to make it up to you by going down on you," he said, putting the bottle and the two glasses down while she panted for breath. "Grab your ankles and spread your legs."

By the time he had finished, she had squirted into his mouth twice.

"What the fuck is with these 'rules' you keep talking about?" She asked when they were both breathing normally again.