Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie and Joe had their reservations made for the resort by Thursday night and they spent the next two nights reserving things like her spa appointment on Saturday, their first day there and while she was at the spa he was going to have his first round of golf. Sunday both of them were going to get lessons on surfing. They stopped at that point because they wanted ample time to explore the beach and see what else they could find to get into.

The wait was agonizingly slow for them but that Friday afternoon finally arrived when Gail and Charlie took them to the airport and dropped them off. The first of their many surprises came when they got to the Delta counter and Joe held his breath as the woman tapped at the computer terminal. "Oh yes Mr. and Mrs. Streeter, here you are and we show you in first class so give me just a moment. Joe looked at Marcie and they smiled at each other and rolled their eyes.

As soon as they were in the air Marcie stretched her legs forward and leaned back with her cocktail and said, "I could get used to going first class."

"I'd suggest we enjoy this but we not get used to it honey. I don't even want to know what this would have cost us."

"I still can't believe we're going to the Caribbean for a week."

"A week of sun, fun, sand and adventure."

It was late in the day when they deplaned at St.Croix and as they entered the terminal Marcie saw it first. She pointed and said, "Look honey can you believe that?" There not far from them was a man holding a sign with their name written on it in bold letters.

As they approached him he asked, "Are you Mr. and Mrs. Streeter?"

"Yes we are."

"Wonderful I'm Andrew your driver. If you'll follow me we'll get your bags and be on our way." As all of the luggage marched down the beltway all they had to do was point to their bags and Andrew retrieved them and then led them to his car. From there it was a short drive to the harbor where they boarded the launch and for the next half hour they enjoyed the warm breezes and beautiful scenery as they made their way to Sable Island. Everything was happening with amazing efficiency and yet it all seemed so casual. Once at the island Andrew talked of the weather as they made their way up the short walk and inside the lodge to register. Just as that was completed they turned and a young man smiled and said, "I'm your houseboy for the week. My name is spelled K-I but it is pronounced Kee. If you will follow me I'll take you to your cottage and help get you settled. Your bags are already on their way there and will be waiting for you." Marcie was smiling but what Joe didn't see was what she was feeling inside as she watched Ki. Ki, the smooth bodied, well tanned and very healthy looking young man, clad in a thin shirt and shorts and she watched him all the way out to his little car. As they rode down the lane Ki said, "I have a copy of your appointments and a list of the things you indicated you are interested in but if at anytime you wish to change your mind or have any desire for anything else just let me know and I'll see that you are accommodated." He handed them a small pager and said, "If you need me just text me your location or what you want and I'll come to you." Marcie and Joe were overwhelmed and before they could say anything Ki said, "Our restaurant is open until ten every night and I'd be happy to take you there whenever you like. You can also order from the menu and I'll bring dinner to your cottage."

Marcie said, "Ki you are a marvel of efficiency and we've just gotten here. I can't imagine how you could make this any nicer for us."

"Thank you Ma'am I'm glad you are pleased."

"One thing though Ki."

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Call me Marcie not Ma'am. I'm too young for that."

He showed her his sparkling smile again and said, "Yes Ma...yes Marcie and thank you."

Joe added, "And I'm Joe okay?"

"Yes Joe." At the cottage Ki led the way and as they entered he pointed everything out. "There is wireless internet of course and satellite television." As they moved through the cottage he said, "The mini kitchen is stocked with the basics and of course there are refreshments in the refrigerator. If there is something you desire but don't see just let me know and if it's on the island or within my power you will have it. On they went into the oversized bedroom and he pointed out a second television and showed them the bathroom with a huge open shower area. From there it was on to the modest patio and as he swept his arms around he said, "As you can see you have a hot tub and all the privacy you could hope for. There are plenty of linens and bathrobes and of course our own shampoos, lotions and so forth." Then he pointed to the phone and said, "If you wish to call home or anyplace else in the world just pick up the phone and you will be assisted with your call."

Marcie said, "Ki you don't miss a thing do you."

"If I do I will feel like I've failed you and I hate to fail." Then turning to Joe he said, "Joe for your golf outing in the morning all you have to do is follow the walk to the right and follow the signs. I can drive you there if you prefer but you will get there more quickly by walking. Marcie I will be here for you just before nine in the morning and I'll take you for your massage. Of course if you have a question just pick up the phone. And remember, if you need me just use the pager, I'm available night or day for as long as you are here. Oh and an important detail, the beach. Take the walk straight from your cottage and you will be on the beach in no time. If you would like a more private beach experience let me know and I can have you there in less than thirty minutes.

Marcie asked him, 'Ki I assume you will be seeing to other guests so how far ahead should we contact you if we need you?"

"I am your houseboy alone Marcie so I need but minutes to be here for you."

With that he moved to the door and then pausing asked, "Is there anything I can do for you before I go? For example do you wish to go to dinner now?"

"If you don't mind Ki we'd like to wait an hour or so."

"Just let me know and I think you will be most pleased with dinner."

"I'm sure we will. Oh and what about dress?"

Ki smiled and said, "It's slightly more formal at the restaurant. If you come in your bikini we prefer that you wear some kind of cover up and gentlemen are asked to wear a shirt." Then with a wave to them he jumped into his electric car and sped off.

Marcie watched him leave and said, "Isn't he something? He was efficient and yet he was warm and seemed eager to please. And did you hear what he said? He is our houseboy alone, that's unbelievable."

"One thing I noticed was I think he really likes you."

"Oh sure, he can't be more than seventeen at the most so that makes me eleven or twelve years older than he is."

"Well he directed his attention to you that's for sure and I think you should feel flattered."

"Well I do of course. If he is doing that maybe it's a cultural thing. Let's change and go look at the beach."

*

Chapter Five

Marcie saw Joe look at her new two piece suit and as she turned around for his approval she asked "Well?"

"Much better."

"That's it, much better is all I get?"

"It is much better."
"But?"
"But it's very conservative." He knew he wasn't handling the issue as well as he would have liked so he said, "Okay let's go see what other people are wearing on the beach." It was no more than a hundred yards from their cottage to the beach and when they got there they stopped and looked at the huge expanse of beautiful white sand beach dotted with the occasional palm tree here and there and a scattering of people. Joe looked around and said, "I don't see one person under the age of maybe eighteen or twenty out here and I doubt there are any older than maybe forty or forty five."

"This is just beautiful Joe. I'm just going to cry when we have to leave."

Then Joe's eyes landed on a couple of women coming their way.

"Marcie check out the bikinis on those two women." As the women neared, both of them tried to be discreet and not stare but for Joe it was difficult.

She leaned close to him and whispered, "Joe my God they are nearly naked." As they passed she continued with, "The bra is...never mind the bra the bottom is no more than a string with a tiny patch in front." Joe was openly staring at their naked backsides as they made their way down the beach.

He found his voice and said, "Okay honey maybe they were the exception, let's go exploring."

"Joe is that what you think I should wear? If I wore something like that at home I'd be arrested."

"Maybe not arrested but you would be the center of attention."

"Well you sure got your eyes full very quickly. Too bad you didn't think to take their picture."

Joe looked at the little camera in his hand and said, "Well damn I told Charlie I'd get him some pictures of bikinis so I'll have to do better than that."

"You were a little too busy to be thinking straight." The waves were small and breaking well out from the shore and by the time they reached Joe and Marcie they just lapped at the sand and their feet like warm satiny caresses. Marcie stopped and watched the water tease her ankles for a minute and when she looked up Joe was watching two couples approaching them. "Now Joe don't stare at the women or those guys will take your lights out."

"I won't stare a lot." Then to her surprise as they neared Joe said, "Excuse me but we just arrived. How far does this beach go?" His eyes moved from one to the other but paused just a half count longer on the women.

The tall skinny guy said, "Hell it goes almost half way around the island."

"Thanks. I guess we have a lot of exploring to do then." The two couples moved on and Joe got pictures of the foursome from behind but made sure he got close ups of the women. "Marcie if this is any indication I'd say we have a good idea of what it's going to be like."

"Joe I just can't wear something that small."

"It's up to you honey. I think you would look so sexy and hot but if you'll be too uncomfortable then don't do it."

"I really would be and I'm sorry."

"I won't let it spoil our week. Once we are gone we'll never see any of these people again anyway."

"No I'm sure we won't because we could never afford to pay for anything like this." Marcie looked down at her bathing suit and felt totally over dressed and out of fashion now. She just didn't know what to do. She hated to be seen in her very modest two piece that looked like something from the sixties but even if she could find something on the island that she could afford it probably wouldn't be something she could bring herself to wear. But at the same time she also knew she just had to find something less out of date and frumpy looking to wear and she would have to do it right away or she would be battling tan lines all week. She just couldn't stand to be seen on the beach being dressed as she was so she said, "Let's go back to the cottage honey, we can explore the beach later. I guess I'm getting hungry after all."

"Too bad Ki is already gone."

"But if he comes from the main building he's only minutes away."

"Okay let's go back and change and call him."

When Ki arrived Marcie said, "Ki I'm so sorry to do this to you, but it seems we're hungrier than we thought."

"That is no problem Marcie. Jump in and I'll have you at the restaurant in a minute." At the restaurant entrance Ki jumped out and was there to take Marcie's hand and help her out almost before she could move. He stood near her and as she took his hand she exited the electric car and he said, "You take your time and have a wonderful dinner and just page me when you're ready to go back to your cottage."

As they went inside Joe said, "See what I mean, he almost hurt himself getting around to help you out of the car."

"He's so sweet. Does it bother you honey?"

"No of course not I think it's kind of charming and it has to be flattering for you."

"I still think it's just what they are trained to do and they are obviously trained very well."

"If I had his job I'd be damn quick to help women as often as I could too."

Marcie almost laughed as she said, "I'm sure you would." Their dinner was as good as Ki had led them to believe it would be and they followed that with a couple of drinks before calling Ki again to take them back to their cottage.

The trip back was swift and Ki talked with Marcie like she was an old friend. A little later Joe and Marcie took a long moonlight walk on the beach and then went back to the cottage. As they went inside Joe said, "Let's try the hot tub honey."

"That sounds wonderful, I'll just change."

"Marcie we have our own very private hot tub so all we have to do is get naked."

"Do you think it's safe, I mean with it being outdoors?"

"I think it's as safe as our bathroom."

Joe got some wine from their little refrigerator and filled two glasses before stripping naked and Marcie didn't hesitate to undress. They were soon soaking in the hot bubbling water as they leaned back next to each other sipping their wine. "My God Joe can it get any better than this?"

"I do believe it can but for right now I couldn't be happier." Marcie finally said she had to get out but Joe said, "Stay in here a minute honey, I'll be right back."

He returned with the camera and as he aimed he said, "Now sit up a little straighter for me."

"I don't want my breasts to show in the picture honey somebody else might see them."

"Okay just come up a little bit then. I want us to look at this someday and remember we were out here naked." She straightened but he said, "A little more. Come up until your nipples are just under the water."

"Are you sure you can't see my breasts?"

"Honey I'm sure, I'm looking right at you." She moved up as far as she could without exposing herself and he took her picture a couple of times. "Okay now turn your back to me and get up farther. I just want to see your bare back down to your butt."

She did as he asked and he took more shots of her. In the early days of their marriage she wouldn't have hesitated to show her breasts and more and he still had a few photos of her naked to prove it. But he wasn't going to complain because he was having fun and it seemed like she really was trying.

When they went inside Joe said, "I can't believe how tired I am from all of the excitement of the day."

"I am too honey. Let's go to bed and just read ourselves to sleep. We'll do better tomorrow if we are well rested."

"I agree." That ended their first hours at the resort and the two of them fell asleep before they could even read a chapter of their book.

*

Chapter Six

Saturday morning Marcie said, "I think I'll call Ki and have him come get me early so I can get some juice and a roll or something before my massage."

"Okay. I'll see you back here about one o'clock and we can go get some lunch before we decide what we want to do." When Ki arrived Marcie kissed Joe and ran out to the car and found Ki standing there waiting to help her into the front seat.

"Good morning Ki."

"Good morning Marcie, did you sleep well?"

"I did thank you."

"You will enjoy your massage I'm sure because you are booked with Daren and he's in much demand."

"I wonder how I got so lucky."

"Because you deserve it."

"Why Ki that was a sweet thing to say, thank you." At the resort he took them around to another entrance and he jumped out to hold her hand again. She was getting used to the treatment and she loved it. She completely forgot about her juice and roll as she waited to give him more time to get to her. After helping her out he walked her inside saying, "I'll take you to the changing cubicle and then I'll escort you back to Daren." He showed her where to change and said, "I'll just be right here waiting for you." The cubicle was just that. A set of three walls no more than six feet tall with a curtain for a door and inside she found a soft robe. She stripped naked but as soon as she had the robe in her hand she said, "Ki this robe is pretty short."

"Yes they all are. But we're in a restricted area so you are quite safe and I can assure you it will be fine."

"But..." and she let it go. She put the robe on and the bottom came just below her hips. It felt like if she moved he'd be able to see her butt or even more and even though she tugged at the bottom of the robe it made no difference. She stepped out and with flushed cheeks looked at Ki. "See what I mean, I'm barely covered."

"You look wonderful Marcie and don't worry you are covered."

"Not by very much I'm not."

"That's true not by much. Now I'll take you back to Daren and introduce you. When you are done he'll buzz me and I'll meet you and you can get dressed."

Marcie guessed Daren to be in his mid thirties or a little older and as she lay there naked except for a towel across her hips he gave her a memorable massage. When Daren was done she felt like she was glowing and totally relaxed and refreshed. Ki was waiting for her and once again he waited at the cubicle while she changed. As she pulled her robe off she asked him, 'Ki have you worked here long?"

"Less than a month but I went through rigorous training before I was allowed to be among guests." He was no more than four feet from her and if it weren't for the thin wall between them she could have reached out and touched him as she stood there naked.

She stayed naked as she savored the sensations she was experiencing and said, "You are very good Ki."

"Thank you Marcie I'm glad I please you."

"You really do." Staying naked and looking down at herself as she asked, "Ki would you help me with something?"

"All you have to do is ask Marcie."

"Is there a place I could buy a bikini?"

"Of course there is."

"Would you take me there and help me select one?"

"I'd be happy to take you there but I don't know how much help I can be in helping you select one. Of course I'll be glad to do my best for you though."

"Thank you. I'm sorry I'm taking so long."

"I'm here to serve you Marcie so time isn't important to me."

"Do you live here?"

"I live here for a month and then I go home to St. Croix for a week. Then I'm back here for a month."

"Do you like it here?"

"I love it here. I hope I can be here until I'm old and ready to retire. I get to meet people and I like that and when I get to meet somebody like you I think I would work for free."

"Ki thank you. You make me feel so special."

"I just speak the truth. If I ever speak inappropriately please tell me so I can apologize and make amends."

"Ki be honest with me and we'll get along just fine. Don't worry about being inappropriate with me okay?"

"Thank you Marcie and I promise to be honest with you." She finally dressed and stepped out and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's for all the nice things you have said to me."

"I spoke the truth remember?" They made their way back to the car and he took her to the little shopping area about half a mile from the resort. "Oh Ki I'm sorry I forgot my purse."

"That's okay you don't need it, all you have to do is charge it to your cottage."

"I don't know if I'll be able to leave here. You have seen to it that I don't have an unfulfilled need or a care in the world."

"Then I've done my job and that makes me happy."

As they entered the shop he said, "Take your time because they have a surprising selection in this small shop."

She looked at and rejected one after another until in frustration she said, "Ki are these bikinis typical of what everybody wears here?"

"Yes and in fact they have sold many of the suits that you see on the beach." All she could find were suits of the style she and Joe had seen on the beach. The style she had told her husband she could never bring herself to wear.