Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she was bottomless in the bathroom or wherever while you fixed her up."

"No it was still on her." He already knew there was a lot that happened that he hadn't told her but now he decided to tell her even less. "I just worked at it until I got it tied and she left and I came looking for you."

She watched her feet as they walked and didn't say anything for what to Joe seemed like a very long time.

"So she stood there and your hands were all over her while you tried to save her."

"That's about right," he lied.

The edge suddenly disappeared from her voice and she looked at him and finally said, "Well you've had a day you'll never forget just as..." and then she stopped. It hit her that she had things she should confess as well but instead she finished by saying, "Well a day you'll never forget."

"That's putting it mildly. Just being here is unforgettable and then with all the rest, well I'll have stories to tell."

Marcie laughed and said, "Of course you'll have to decide just who it is you want to tell these stories to and you'll have to find a way to make them believe what you're saying."

Once they were seated at the restaurant and were sipping drinks Joe told her about his golf outing. "The golf course here is a little small but very nice and of course run with precision. My partner was a guy named Howard and the other two were Renee and Angela."

"A mixed foursome?"

"Yeah and I was kind of surprised by that but they turned out to be very good.

"I suppose they were very attractive too."

"As a matter of fact they were. One of them, Renee was at least as tall as you are."

Marcie smiled and said, "So let me guess, she was in shorts."

He smiled and admitted, "Very short shorts."

"Short shorts and you ogled her long legs for eighteen holes.
"Yes I did and then the four of us had the usual drink afterwards."

"My God you better tone your stories down when we go home or Charlie will never believe you."

"I still don't believe it and I was there. This place is incredible."

"That's what I told Gail when I called her."

"You called her from here?"

"Yes. It was like calling down the street. I told her about our place and about my massage and we talked for a few minutes is all. She was so envious."

"I'm sure she was. It's going to take hours for you to tell her about all of this."

"I know. I don't think she'll believe me either."

"We'll just have to take a lot of pictures for proof."

"Of course you'll never have proof of your encounter with the naked skater."

"Or my golfing friends."

"Or that but maybe we can come up with other things. Let's call Ki and have him take us to that other more private beach he mentioned."

"I like the sounds of that." They hurried through their lunch and then called Ki.

It was close to ten minutes before he appeared and said, "I apologize for taking so long but I took the liberty of getting a small cooler of refreshments and two beach towels for you."

She smiled at him and said, "Ki you are a marvel thank you."

"My pleasure."

As they got into the car Marcie said, "Ki stop at our cottage would you. I need to change." Ki just smiled at her and drove on.

At the cottage Ki stayed in the little car while they went inside. She stopped Joe and said, "Wait here honey it's time for that surprise I mentioned." She knew Joe was going to be totally shocked when he saw her in her new bikini but she also knew he would love it. It only took her a couple of minutes to change but she spent some time checking herself in the mirror. Images came flying into her mind then of Ki seeing her and then it hit her. Her tiny bra had slipped and he had seen one of her breasts. She knew it at the time of course but with all that was happening that detail was lost until right then. Somehow, someday she had to tell Joe about it because of his big fantasy of flashing her to other men. She always thought that was one thing she could never do for him but she could honestly say it was an accident. Then she had to accept the fact that Ki seeing her breast was really exciting for her. She moved her bra aside and exposed one breast similar to the way it had happened with Ki and she looked at herself. She was pale as a ghost compared to a lot of the other women she had seen but she had to admit her breasts weren't so bad. They weren't overly large but they weren't bad either and they were still firm. She had managed to tease herself until her nipples had popped up so she put her bra back in place, rubbed her nipples a little bit more and with her heart racing went out to show her husband.

*

Chapter Ten

Joe was looking out of the front window watching a couple of women walk by in their bikinis when she struck a pose behind him and said, "I'm ready Joe." He spun around feeling like he had been caught peeking at naked women through their window, but when he saw her he could only stare in silence. She nearly panicked and asked, "Honey don't you like it? I thought this was what you wanted me to wear."

"Holy shit Marcie that is so hot but I thought you were getting ready for the beach."

Her cheeks were flushed and she was once again feeling a little nauseous as he stared at her. She also knew she was trembling but she said, "I'm ready for the beach if I don't lose my nerve. Well almost ready. I have to put on my bikini skirt until we get to the beach."

"I don't know what to say. How...I mean you would never..."

"I know and I'm so nervous I could faint but I'm determined to go like this even if it kills me...I mean if this is okay."

"Hell yes it's okay. Are you ready for Ki to see you like that?"
The lies and half truths slipped off of her tongue too easily. "Yes. If I can't pass that test I'll never be able to do the beach. Honey I have to tell you Ki helped me pick this out."

"What?"

"After the massage I had him take me to a shop and...well this is what I bought after I asked him what he thought." She realized what she had said and quickly added the half truth, "I mean I knew you would like it but I wanted to make sure this is what is worn here. He said yes and so I bought it."

Joe realized that very soon many people would be seeing his wife nearly naked in that tiny bikini that he could only dream about her wearing not long ago. He could feel a stirring between his legs as he stared at her but managed to say, "You do look hot honey and I really love seeing you like that." She stepped into her light gauzy bikini skirt and announced that she was ready.

Ki was the picture of decorum as they emerged from the cottage with Joe carrying a small tote with their belongings. He helped her into the car without comment but gave her a knowing smile without Joe being aware and off they went down the narrow road. It took them close to twenty minutes of riding through beautiful palm trees and other vegetation that were foreign to Joe and Marcie. The car was as open as a golf cart and Marcie half closed her eyes as the warm breeze combed through her hair and brushed her face and body. The little car was basically an oversized electric golf cart so there was only the hum of the electric motor and the soft hissing sound of the tires on the narrow paved lane. Joe took her hand as they rode along and they smiled at each other and then enjoyed the scenery once again as Ki looked straight ahead and seemed to focus on his driving. Joe reached over and quickly touched Marcie on her breast and she gently swatted his hand away but smiled at him just as Ki said, "We're almost there now. The beach is very isolated and private but I can't promise that you'll be the only ones there. I can promise beautiful scenery and there are many places where you can duck into if you desire...some privacy." He was doing his best as he tactfully added, "You know if you wish to change or whatever." Joe jumped out and Marcie paused until Ki joined her and held her hand as she got out.

"Thank you Ki."

"You're welcome Marcie. Remember all you have to do is page me and I'll be here in twenty minutes to pick you up."

"I'm not sure how long we'll be Ki."

"Of course not, there are many things to capture your interest here and I know you will have a wonderful afternoon. Just enjoy the experience and collect many memories to take home with you."

"Ki are you sure you're only eighteen?"

He smiled and said, "Yes I'm sure." As they talked Joe managed to get a picture of the two of them close together with the sand and water behind them. He just hoped his little camera wouldn't run out of memory before the day was done.

As they walked away Joe stayed about half a step behind her and watched his wife's exposed butt dance for him. He was still in a state of disbelief that this really was his Marcie he was looking at. He stepped back up to her and with his arm around her he said, "I love you." She leaned into him a second and said, "I love you too Joe. Isn't this place heavenly."

"It's more of that unbelievable stuff. I'm getting tired of using that word but I can't come up with another one that's any better." Joe had the small cooler and towels and tote bag and they went as far as an outcropping of rock before he put the cooler and towels down. As they moved about, Marcie looked up and down the beach to see if there were any others but seeing nobody she turned away from Joe and moving her bra aside turned back to him and with her breasts exposed asked him, "Would you like to take my picture Joe." When he turned to look at her he broke into a smile as she asked him, "Is this one of your fantasies honey?'

"Not quite but I love it anyway." He took a couple of pictures of her and that led to a couple with her back to him showing her naked butt with the thin string going between her cheeks and up to her waist. The patch of fabric on the front covered her between her legs but that was all. "Honey lean against that rock for me." He took a couple more of her and then she went over to him and said, "I thought one of your fantasies was for me to expose myself."

"It is but in my fantasy somebody other than me sees you."

"Oh that's right. Well there's nobody here so we'll just have to pretend. Besides we both know I couldn't let that happen anyway."

"Like you said we could pretend and you could take it all off for me."

"Here...now?"

"Yes, like you said, nobody here."

She looked around again and then taking off what little she had on said, "I can't believe I'm doing this honey."

"It's almost like we're on our honeymoon again. We're on vacation and thousands of miles from home on a deserted beach and it's almost as safe here as in our bedroom."

"Oh no it isn't because Ki said he couldn't promise we'd be alone." She was naked now and her scraps of bright blue cloth lay on the white sand not far from her like bold colorful punctuation marks to the fact that she was nude. Joe moved quickly to get as many pictures of her as he could while she was naked. He did his best to get flattering and very sexy pictures of his naked wife but he hurried because he was afraid she wouldn't have the courage to do that for him again. Marcie did lose her nerve then and put her suit back on as Joe took a couple more pictures of her. "Joe you're going to run out of memory at the rate you're going. You'd think you've never seen me naked before."

"I haven't seen you naked on the beach in the middle of the afternoon before and believe me it does make a big difference." Marcie had no more than tied the last bow on her bikini when two couples appeared seemingly out of nowhere. When they saw Joe and Marcie one of the women let out a squeak and said, "Oh my God I thought we were alone."

Joe smiled and said, "So did we. Where did you come from, we looked up and down the beach and didn't see anybody." One of the women was wearing a micro bikini and the other one was wearing what they would learn later was called a sling bikini. It was nothing more than a long narrow strip of fabric that went around her neck and down over her breasts, between her legs and back up to her neck. Her firm breasts held the fabric well away from her body and her nice round ass held the fabric away from her back all the way to her shoulders. On top of that the fabric was shear enough that Joe could see her nipples in the right light and the way they proudly stood out just added to Joe's pleasure.

She pointed back the way they came and said, "We must have been behind those rocks. We're just wandering around and exploring because this is our first time here."

Marcie had recovered slightly and said, "Us too, isn't this place amazing?"

The other woman said, "We've been searching for words that describe this island but we just can't find the right ones."

"Same with us. Even our houseboy is amazing."

"We don't have a houseboy but it's still a blast to be here."

One of the guys glanced at Joe but then looked at Marcie and said, "I'm Jorge by the way," and pointing to his friends continuing with, "This leggy dark haired beauty is my wife Liz. Then we have pretty fair haired Mary and not so good looking Ken. We're all from Birmingham, Alabama. Well not from there so that's why no accent but we live there."

Marcie liked Jorge immediately and said, "I'm Marcie and this is my husband Joe and we're from Evansville, Indiana. It's a good thing you didn't appear sooner than you did."

Smiling Ken asked her, "Get a little naked did we?"

Marcie blushed and said, "Yes for just a minute. I never do that but...you know the magic of the moment and all."

"Yes we're pretty familiar with that too," and he looked at Liz and Mary for a second. The four of them soon settled on the sand and talked like old friends as Joe enjoyed looking at the two women. He just had to have their picture so he asked, "Would the four of you mind if I took your picture for our vacation album?"

Liz jumped up and said, "No of course not, get up you three."

With a couple of pictures taken of the foursome Jorge said, "Marcie come join us." As she neared he steered her between him and Ken and they put their arms around her with their hands landing on her hips. Marcie's heart was racing and her cheeks were getting pink with excitement and Joe noticed how she was smiling. She was basking in all of the attention from Jorge and Ken so after another shot Joe said, "How about a couple of just the guys with Marcie and then with me and just you two beautiful women." Everybody seemed into the game now and moments later Marcie was sandwiched between the two young men and her arms were behind them and around their waists as their hands went around her and even lower on her hips. Then without warning the guys picked Marcie up by keeping one arm behind her as their other hand cupped her thigh just below her hips. She was in their power now as she was suspended between them in their human sling. She had little choice but to leave her arms around their backs then and they started to swing her and acted like they wanted to toss her into the ocean. Marcie was laughing and about half squealing as they continued to swing her around and jostle her and Joe took her picture yet again. Micro bikinis are not made for vigorous playing so it was not a big surprise when her bra was knocked crooked and her breasts became exposed. It took several seconds for Marcie to become aware of her situation but the two men by then had enjoyed her charms and her arms were still more or less trapped behind their backs and they had no intention of hurrying to her aid. Joe managed to take more pictures of his wife with her breasts open to the world as Liz said, "Those guys will do anything to see a woman half naked."

"But preferably completely naked" Mary added.

"True. Marcie seems to be enjoying herself too."

Joe couldn't believe what he was seeing and how Marcie was acting and finally finding his voice said, "Yes she certainly does."

Leggy Liz said, "We might as well get comfortable because those three will be a few minutes before they rejoin us."

Mary put her arm around Joe and said, "We'll just have to have our own fun."

*

Chapter Eleven

Joe was torn between watching his wife with Ken and Jorge and being with Liz and Mary, but then he realized that Marcie would go home with him and the others would walk out of his life before long. The next time Joe looked at Marcie she had her bra back in place but the three of them were wading in the water and splashing each other totally ignoring Joe and the two women.

Liz said, "Joe give me your camera and I'll get a picture of you and Mary." He sat up and Mary moved close to him as he showed Liz how to work the camera. Then as Liz pointed the camera Mary said, "Wait a sec" and moved her suit aside exposing her hard nippled breasts for the picture. Joe wasn't very smooth as he stared at her and Liz took the first shot.

Then she said, "Mary your suit looks very unflattering like that."

"I guess it does hold on a second." Joe saw Marcie, Ken and Jorge well down the beach but that was the last time he would be aware of his wife for some time because in moments Mary was nude and said, "Stand up Joe." He instantly did as commanded and she put his arm around her as Liz took their picture again. Then Mary said, "Wait Liz, one like this too" and Joe's hand was put on her breast as Mary's hand moved to Joe's leg as his erection grew even more. Joe cupped her breast then and got into the pose as he eagerly explored Mary just a little more, then Liz said, "Okay enough you two it's my turn." She replaced Mary and said, "Okay take our picture as Joe takes my bikini off. Go slow Joe honey." Again he did as he was told and it wasn't long before he was looking at naked Liz and his hands had explored a good part of her breasts and hips. His hands went to her belly just above her sex for a picture and then to her breasts again as Liz said, "Oh God Joe this is getting to me."

"I know what you mean, you're so sexy I'm melting the sand I'm standing on." Liz was positioning herself to kiss Joe when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye and it was Marcie coming toward them and putting her top back on again.

Liz chose that moment to pull Joe's suit down and exposing his erection just as Mary took the shot and Marcie said, "Joe I'm going to go call Ki."

Liz stopped and asked Joe, "Do you think we went too far for her."

He was having trouble pulling his thoughts away from Liz and getting his mind back on Marcie but he finally said, "I think I may have gone a little to far for her at least. Thanks both of you and I'm really glad we met you."

"I hope you're not in too much trouble."

"It will be fine, we just have to talk about it is all." He caught up with Marcie just as she paged Ki and said, "Marcie we better talk before Ki gets here."

Her face was flushed but not from the attentions of Jorge and Ken. "Yes maybe we better. Damn it Joe you had your hands all over those women."

"And you had your top off and more and the three of you were getting pretty damn friendly too." He wasn't mad at her for the things she had done but that didn't stop him from lashing out at her defensively.

"I thought your fantasy was for others to see me naked."

"See you not fondle you."

"You should talk, my God Joe you were hard as rock and they saw that." Taking a quick breath she added, "And you had your hands all over Liz."

"Look I wasn't mad when your top shifted and the guys saw your tits. I wasn't mad when their hands went all over your legs and hips almost touching your sex. I even took your picture like that and it was easy to see that you were enjoying yourself very much so it wasn't just about you fulfilling my fantasy."

She started to say something else and then admitted, "No it went beyond that I agree. But damn it Joe both of those stunning women were naked and I saw you take the last of her bikini off of her."