Sable Venus

Story Info
Crush on a professor.
9.5k words
28k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of author. The characters appearing in this work are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Please be advised that this tale includes detailed sexual situations, lack of condom usage, profanity and is not suited for readers under the age of 18. Intended for (18+) mature audiences only.

*****

Chapter One

Farah sat down in a corner room seat and waited for the lecture to begin. She had enrolled in an Italian Literature course and it was her first day. The size of the class was very small and she surmised that this subject probably wasn't very popular in the university. The course would focus on translating and discussing Dante Alighieri's "The Divine Comedy." Farah had always been a fan of classic literature and she was looking forward to learning more about Dante's trials in the book, as well as what his real life was like. The professor hadn't arrived yet and she spent the next few minutes flipping through the pages of her textbook.

The other students were settling down and the room became quiet as the professor walked in. Farah looked up from the textbook and did not expect what she saw.

"Hello everyone. My name is Vincent Niccoli. I will be your lecturer for this course."

Farah's heart fluttered when she laid eyes on him. He stood tall at 6'4 and was the most handsome lecturer, let alone man she had ever seen. He seemed in his mid-30s and was dressed in a collared shirt and tie with black slacks. His jet black hair was neatly parted to the side and swept gently above his fore head. His most enticing feature was his lips. They were a rosy pink and although thin, they were very attractive. He was beautiful and she couldn't take her eyes off him.

While he strode back and forth in front of the class room, explaining the rules and guidelines, she felt herself getting wet at just the sight of him. No doubt he must be married. Her eyes fell upon his left hand and his ring finger was bare.

"Well that doesn't mean he's single...and I'm probably not his type anyway." she thought.

Farah was the odd one in the class; she was the heaviest female there. She wasn't overly obese but she had more meat on her bones than the average female classmate. She felt a little out of place but her love for literature would not be overshadowed by her insecurities.

She wondered if a girl like her would ever have a chance with someone like him. She glanced at her reflection in the nearby window to inspect herself. Farah had always been complemented for her almond shaped eyes. They were tiny and slanted and her most flattering feature next to her pouty pink lips. The lips fell beneath a medium Nubian nose and glimmered from the sheer lip gloss she wore. The temperature was dropping as the days went by, signaling the approaching winter and she was dressed accordingly. She wore a plain black turtle neck sweater with tight black jeans to match. The clothes did enhance her figure, but her pretty face outshone the outfit.

She shifted in her seat as Vincent came closer. The scent of his cologne reached her nostrils and aroused her to no end. She began to tap her feet against the floor as the sensation between her legs grew worse. No man had ever had an effect on her like this and she wished that he could take care of her growing need.

He explained that today's class would be short and just an introduction to the course. He also took attendance and when he got to her name, she had a tiny accident in her panties. She loved the way her name rolled off his tongue. She imagined him whispering her name over and over again as he made love to her.

No. That would never happen.

Even though she was having the biggest crush on him, she was still attentive to everything he said. Farah honestly wanted to be rid of her crush. She had a tendency to stutter any time she had to talk to a handsome man. How would that work if she needed help with the class?

She forced herself to think that he had a girlfriend or fiancé. A man like that could never be single. It was a heartbreaking, yet necessary thought.

"Oh well. Maybe one day some other gorgeous man will walk into my life." she thought.

The class only lasted for an hour. By then she was ready to leave her crush behind and began to pack her things into her bag. It took her a while and by the time she was ready, only one other female student was in the room...along with Mr. Handsome of course. She went up to him to ask a question and it seemed that she too might have been secretly enamored with Professor Niccoli. Farah didn't blame her. The man was gorgeous. She got up from her seat and walked past the professor and the girl that she would dub "Blondie". She caught another whiff of his cologne and wished that she had the nerve to walk up to him like Blondie did...but maybe she was more his type.

Before Farah walked out the door, she took one last glance and was surprised to see him staring at her. He smiled and ignored Blondie for a few moments and Farah felt a lump in her throat as their eyes met for the first time. She quickly turned and walked out of the class. Why was she so terrified? She didn't know. Just his gaze had a huge effect on her. She had to hightail it out of there before she had another little accident.

**

Farah spent the first week in Vincent's class feeling somewhat uneasy. She found the class to be very engaging but she was afraid of her crush on the professor. She thought that she might be able to rid herself of it because Blondie always stole the limelight and seemed to impress him. Blondie was the class know-it-all and her knowledge on all things Italian, seemed to overshadowed Farah's intelligence. Farah didn't care so much in the beginning, since she wanted all attention diverted from her...but she began to feel tiny pangs of jealousy every time Blondie spoke.

Only one thing kept her crush afloat. She never forgot that moment when he smiled at her. She tried her hardest to discourage the thought of him but the professor was making things difficult. There were moments when she would catch him staring at her. He was never too obvious about it, and maybe he looked at everyone the same way but she'd caught him twice already. Every time their eyes met, he would quickly look away.

Needless to say she kept her face in the textbooks and tried not to admire him. There were times when he would come close to her seat and linger there for a while. Maybe he knew that he had an effect on her because he did this frequently. His scent overpowered her senses and she would constantly shift in her seat, in hopes of calming the fury between her thighs.

Their first exam was on 'The First Circle' or Limbo. Dante's vivid poetry told of what would await the unbaptized and virtuous pagans after death. Farah was ready. She knew that Blondie would probably get the highest score, but she had also studied very hard and knew enough to pass with a decent grade. As always, the confident Blondie was the first to finish and smiled coyly as she walked up to Vincent. Since the exam would take up most of class time, everyone would be excused once they finished. Farah took her time and didn't rush. She and a few others were still in their seats finishing up. She was having a hard time with this one question and looked up for a moment to think.

As she looked forward, she realized that his eyes were on her again. She quickly looked down and skipped the question, to move onto something easier. A few seconds later she glanced in his direction and he was still staring at her. A cold chill ran down her spine and her mind went totally blank. Not a good thing to happen when you're in the middle of an exam. Farah closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She needed to bring herself back to that calm and composed person she'd been just moments ago. Only three multiple choice questions remained now. She dreaded the moment of completion because she would have to walk up to his desk and hand him the test.

Suddenly, there was a tiny knock on the door. It was one of the other professors and he called Vincent over without trying to disturb the class. This was perfect. Farah quickly answered the remaining questions and walked quickly to the front of the room. She laid the sheet on his desk and hurried back to her seat. She looked to the doorway and noted that they were still engaged in conversation. She got her things and headed for the door. The plan was to walk straight past without looking his way. Vincent's back was turned to her and when she was about to exit, he suddenly turned around and hit her with his arm.

"Oh! I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

"Are you okay?" and his hand rested upon her shoulder.

"I-I'm fine." was all she could say as she fell captive to his hazel eyed stare.

The lump in her throat and her quickened heartbeat forced her out of this minute trance and she walked past him, without looking back.

She couldn't breathe.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she asked herself.

Farah was so turned on yet she felt the same as when she'd gone on her first rollercoaster. Dry mouth, butterflies in her stomach, lump in her throat and a quickened pulse: all symptoms of terror, minus the wet panties. But was this really terror or something else? She didn't know.

She was free for the rest of the day and headed for her dorm room. When she arrived she dropped everything to the floor and sat down. This man was slowly killing her. She grazed the spot where he'd touched her with the tips of her fingers and instantly her nipples grew hard.

Farah was safe now and away from his piercing gaze. She took her sweater and jeans off, and lay back on the bed. No one would see what she was about to do and she could pretend, just for a moment that he wouldn't be repulsed by the fat under her clothes. The tight jeans gave an appealing shape to her belly and thighs; however, when they came off, her fat would reshape her body into what she thought was an unattractive blob.

She tried her hardest to dismiss these negative ideas and thought of Vincent's warm smile. His touch was firm and strong, yet gentle. Her fingers trailed over her naked belly and she pretended that it was Vincent's fingers.

Farah closed her eyes and let the fantasy take its course:

Vincent hovered over her naked body. She was pinned down beneath him and was at his mercy. He held her hands to the sides and he asked that she keep them there. There was no kissing or caressing of her body. Instead, his fingers reached for the fuzzy chocolate skin of her pussy. She couldn't imagine a gorgeous man like Vincent kissing or making love to her, but she could envision him in the midst of this carnal act. Like most men, if he was interested, he would have probably only lusted after her instead of wanting something more.

Her fantasy went on.

His fingers gently brushed against her nether lips and her nipples grew harder from the light touch. Slowly, he spread the plump lips apart and exposed the glistening pink folds. His forefinger searched for that tiny nub hidden by the soft flesh and she shuddered once he discovered it. Vincent's sole finger massaged her clitoris gently until the first wave of wetness flowed out of her center. She bit her lip and purred as he continued to work within her mound. Suddenly he pulled the drenched finger away and licked it. Just that tiny detail made Farah cream all over her sheets.

Unfortunately, she had no time to enjoy it because her cell phone began to vibrate. It was her mother.

"There's nothing like a call from Mommy to get me out of the mood." she sighed.

...the next day

Farah sat down in the cafeteria with her lunch. She was having a plain bagel with cream cheese. College life barely gave her time to cook anymore and she found herself settling for bland meals. She was almost too tired to eat and yawned out loud.

"Long day?" a deep masculine voice asked behind her.

She looked around and saw none other than Vincent smiling down at her. She didn't know what to do or say and was quiet for a few seconds.

"Oh uh...I just had a long night."

"May I?" he asked, motioning towards the seat.

Farah wanted to say "Sure, you can sit...but I'm leaving!"

But she didn't say a word and only nodded.

"I hope I'm not intruding." he smiled warmly.

"No not at all." and she returned a smile.

"How are you getting along in class? Everything okay?"

"Yes...I-I love it. I've always loved Dante and his work. It's all really beautiful."

"Yes it is. He was one of the reasons I became a professor. I was always intrigued by his poetry as well as his depictions of hell."

"Really? That is what drew me to his work actually."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. I've always had this fascination with heaven and hell in different art forms. I'm a gothic art junkie." she smiled.

"Have you ever heard of Gustave Dore?"

"Yes. I have actually." she smiled proudly.

"Well I'm impressed. Here I was thinking that I could show off a little." he chuckled.

Farah laughed at his admission...but why would he want to show off to her?"

"Oh I'm sure you know much more than I do. You're the professor after all."

"That's just a title but I really am a student, same as you. There is never a shortage of things to learn in the world of fine art and literature. I just teach to pay the bills." he smiled.

He was being very charming and made her feel very comfortable in his presence.

"Well you're very good at what you do."

"Thanks...always nice to hear good feedback from a student. I should congratulate you actually."

"Congratulate me?"

"Yes. You got the highest grade."

"No way...really?" she beamed.

"Yes. I admit I expected Stacy to ace it but she was probably too hasty."

"Who's Stacy?"

"Oh, the blonde girl. I see the looks on your faces every time she speaks." he chuckled.

"Ooh Blondie. Yeah...she's a little too much sometimes."

"Well Farah, I have a class in a few minutes. I just wanted to congratulate you. I'll see you tomorrow. We're moving on to The Second Circle."

"Alright professor. I'll see you then."

"Vincent, please. Professor makes me sound uptight."

"Oh...alright Vincent." and she flashed him a pretty smile before he turned to walk away.

She grew more confident after handling that conversation well. Maybe speaking to him wouldn't be as difficult as she thought. She still had the biggest crush on him, but she knew that's all it would ever be. How many times had she been the assuming fool in the past when it came to men. Farah wouldn't let his tiny gestures trap her into thinking she was special. At least she wasn't having those "terror" symptoms anymore. Now she could actually relax a little.

Chapter Two

Today's discussion was on The Second Circle, or the circle of lust. Vincent proceeded to explain Dante's depictions of lovers blown back and forth by violent winds, as punishment for their descent into carnal temptation. As Vincent recited the prose, Farah wondered whether she would be punished for having lustful thoughts about him. She did not recognize the distinction between lustful thoughts and simple admiration. She supposed that she was guilty of both. He was intelligent, well-spoken and respectful, yet even now she wanted his gorgeous body. She wanted to touch him, kiss him and do all the things she would fantasize about in bed.

Even though Farah couldn't have those things, she still had the pleasure of hearing his voice. His deep baritone was comforting and made her want to close her eyes, just to dream of him. She was a hopeless and naïve romantic, but she couldn't help it. He was bringing all this out of her.

Towards the end of the class, Vincent had an announcement.

"The university's been granted permission to hold an exhibition of the Gustave Dore's illustrations for one week. I know some of you may be familiar with his work, but for those who aren't, he was a very famous illustrator, sculptor and engraver. He's well known for his series of biblical illustrations, as well as his work on "The Divine Comedy." The gallery will be open tonight and I think you all will appreciate his intricate and most stunning art. It isn't mandatory that you all attend, however it would be a rare chance to see his work on display. All university students are granted free access, whereas the general public will be paying a fee. Considering that some of you may want to bring a friend or two, I have free passes for a limit of two guests. Oh and...this will sort of be a formal event so do dress to impress. We must out-dress the high society snobs." and the class laughed in response.

He continued.

"If anyone is interested in going tonight, you can pick up your free passes after class. You will also receive a free gift bag at the door, exclusively for students. Not a bad deal I think."

Farah was not going to pass this one up. No wonder he mentioned Dore in the cafeteria. She didn't have any impressive clothes but she would make something work. She'd always been a fan of Dore's...in fact it was his illustrations of 'The Divine Comedy' which led her to delve into the works of Dante Alighieri. Of course Stacy was the first to get a ticket and she inquired as to whether Vincent would be there. He said that he would be there every night, since he had a hand in organizing the exhibition. Stacy let him know that she would bring her wealthy father, who was planning to donate some money to the Art department. Farah shook her head and laughed quietly to herself.

"Geez Blondie...you're such a suck up!"

**

...later that night

Farah walked through the large hall of the university's gallery. The long hallway branched off into different areas; each housing artifacts from various countries. The first display she encountered featured African sculptures and pottery. She took a moment to admire them before she set foot into the crowded "Dore" room. She could hear the spectators laughing and chattering away. The sea of voices gave off an impression of wealth and high position.

"I'll bet Blondie's already in there talking someone's ear off." she thought.

She wondered if Vincent was inside. Her gift bag hung over her arm and she fished through it for the night's brochure. On the cover was one of Dore's illustration and as she flipped through it, she got a preview of what would be featured this week. As she neared the end of the booklet, something caught her eye. It seemed that Vincent would be displaying some of his artwork tonight. Apparently he was a sculptor. She smiled at this discovery and hurried to the exhibit, hoping to catch a glimpse of him.

When Farah entered the room, she felt even more out of place. She didn't recognize a soul in the crowd...well except for Stacy, who wore this stylish white chiffon dress and looked as if she would begin ballroom dancing in the middle of the gallery. She was surrounded by a flock of handsome men, all clad in suits and she was having a great time entertaining them. Farah envied her. Her own dress was pretty but it could never compare to Stacy's.

She'd gone shopping because she didn't have anything remotely pretty to wear. In a plus size store, she found a pretty color-block dress in black and violet. The hues were almost identical and matched perfectly. The black bodice and the hem were studded with tiny shimmering violet rhinestones and her body shimmered in the mirror when she tried it on. It hugged her figure perfectly and she thought it would be an elegant choice for tonight's event.

Farah came into the building, walking on air and feeling beautiful in the dress, but now Stacy had stolen the limelight and was the star. She quickly brushed a few strands of her raven hair away from her shoulders. She'd gone through the trouble of straightening her hair, hoping to catch a man's eye tonight but even that seemed out of reach. Farah wanted to trail off to a vacant room where some other display stood abandoned; the same as she felt. She was about to head for the door when a familiar voice stopped her.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers