Sabrina at the Car Wash Ch. 01

Story Info
Car wash job isn't for her, but has its moments.
1.8k words
3.53
88.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina was very tired and dirty. She had sweated most of the entire day. Who knew working at a car wash would be such dirty work. Her brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail and felt like it had gained at least two pounds of dirt throughout the day. Her jeans were soaked from the knee down and they were hard to hold up on her hips due to the weight.

Craig her manager kept looking out of the window of his office to make sure all of the people were working so she couldn't slack off. His office was located in the middle of the building and had glass on all sides so he could watch everything.

She had her breaks when she was supposed to but they always seemed too short. Then it was back to work. She had two more hours until quitting time and she knew she was done for the day. She had never worked so hard.

Sabrina went into the office and pulled on the bottom front of her orange t-shirt to wring out some of the water. "I can't take this much work." She told Craig.

"None of the other people out there are complaining." He said.

"I just can't take all this. And it's a dirty job." She complained.

"Well, if you feel that way then you will just have to quit." He said.

"I don't want to quit. Isn't there something else I can do?" She asked.

"I already have two good cashiers. What I need is what you have been doing all day. Wiping the cars clean and doing the extra detail work." He was adamant.

"Tom doesn't work this hard." She said.

"He does the pre-wash. You aren't tall enough to do that." He said. "You are fine right where you are. Anyway, not every day is this busy. You will get used to it."

"I don't know about that." She questioned. "I guess I could try it another day but for today I am too tired to keep going. Maybe you can change my hours a little until I get used to the work."

"You will work as scheduled or not at all." He pressed. "I don't have anything else open."

"Prick!" She said.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said you are a prick!" She flipped him off. "No, you are a stupid mean dickhead." She put her hands on her hips and stared at him. Then realized her pants were falling down so she grabbed her jeans and pulled them up with both hands.

"I wouldn't get in a habit of calling me that." He said and laughed.

His laughter just made her madder. "You shouldn't treat people this way you cocksucker!"

"Oh, now it's cocksucker. You just keep getting yourself in deeper and deeper." He said and laughed again.

"Damn it! You stop laughing you bastard." She insisted.

"You are cute when you get mad." He said.

This really pissed her off but she also liked compliments. She walked around the desk to him expecting to punch him or something. She really didn't know what she was going to do.

"Listen here bubb! I've had about as much from you as I'm going to take." She said shaking a finger in his face.

Her pants started to drop below her hips because of the weight of the water they had soaked up. If she wore panties you could have seen them but since she didn't it was obvious by now to Craig.

"I can see you are angry. What say we make up and be friends?" He suggested.

"Friends! I won't be friends with you in a million years." She shouted into his face.

Craig put his thumbs in the sides of her pants and pushed down. The jeans dropped to the floor. Still yelling at Craig she continued shaking her finger in his face even though she was only wearing her orange t-shirt.

"You cocksucking moron. I hate your ass." She yelled.

Craig put his arm around her back and pressed her to him. With his other hand he inserted a finger into her cunt and moved it around inside of her. She held still for him but didn't yield on her attitude.

"Don't think that making me feel good is going to change my mind you prick." She continued.

Craig used his other hand to pull up her t-shirt he massaged her right breast. He then put two fingers inside her.

"You bastard!" She shouted then she cocked her right hand behind her ready to strike him. He noticed she was about to hit him and removed his hand from her right breast. When she brought her arm forward he blocked the punch with his hand at her forearm and she just got angrier.

"Fuck you dickhead!" She shouted and drew back to hit him again.

He blocked the second attempt just as he did the first and kept his fingers moving insider of her.

"Don't you think this is a bit silly?" He asked her.

"I'll show you silly." She said and moved her right knee up attempting to strike him in the balls with it. Her pants around her ankles prevented her knee from reaching its target. She grew more frustrated and decided on another tactic.

"Damn it!" She said. She reached down with her right hand and pulled on his wrist removing his hand from her crotch.

"Get your cock out!" She yelled. Craig obliged and unzipped his pants, dropped his briefs allowing his hardening cock to dangle free.

Sabrina dropped to her knees and faced the cock. She grabbed it with her right hand and with her left hand she took hold of his ball sack. He was unsure if he should let this angry woman this close to his manhood but didn't do anything waiting to see how the situation worked out.

She took his cock into her mouth and moved up and down his shaft a few times. She massaged his ball sack lightly as she did. He grew harder in her mouth. Things were going according to plan this time she thought.

Sabrina stopped sucking his cock for a moment and just used her hand to jerk him off. She looked up into his eyes and said. "Is this what you want baby?"

"Oh yeah!" He said.

She went back to sucking on the head of his cock again using her hand she continued to jerk him off as she sucked. Her hand on his balls moved slightly and gently so she could feel when the balls started to move upward in preparation for his orgasm. "Do you want to fuck me stud?" She asked.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

"I could bend over your desk here and you could put this big bad boy into my wet pussy. Would you like that?" She asked in a smooth sexy voice.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

"Or I could just suck you off and let you cum all over my face. Would you like that?" She said as she continued to jerk him off with her hand.

"Oh yeah! He said.

"Now are you going to change my schedule so I don't have to work as many hours stud?" She asked in the same sexy voice.

"Oh yeah!" He said. Then he realized what he had said and changed his mind. "That is I will change the schedule only if you come in her everyday and fuck me."

"Wouldn't that be nice?" She said in her soft sexy voice having no real intention to comply.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

"Well then, there is only one thing left to do." She said. Then she bit into his cock. Not hard enough to make it bleed but hard enough to leave teeth marks. She closed her hand over his scrotum making a fist. His balls were crushed in her fingers and she stood up still holding on to him.

"What do you think of this you dickhead?" She shouted.

"Ah...er...Ouch!" He said.

"Are you going to be nicer to other women who work here?" She asked.

"Oh yeah!" He said but the tone of his voice changed drastically from before.

"Do I get my new schedule you promised even though I am never ever going to fuck you?" She asked.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

Sabrina hadn't noticed but all the other employees and some of the customers had stopped what they were doing and were watching them through the large glass windows surrounding the office. They were the center of attention. The people outside couldn't hear everything that was said, except when she shouted loudly, but they could guess what the argument was about.

"Well I just want you to know. I quit." She said and released his balls. She bent down and grabbed her pants. She pulled them back up around her waist and shook her finger in his face again. "Dickhead prick bastard cocksucker you."

Craig just looked puzzled as she left and then he noticed everyone outside looking at him as he leaned on his desk with his pants around his knees. He covered his aching hard on with both hands and looked at all of the faces staring at him. The two girls at the cash register applauded.

The guys at the pre-wash just cringed at the thought of having their balls crushed and cock bitten. Sabrina left the office and went to the break room to get her stuff. On her way she noticed that everyone was watching and took a slight bow as she walked. Then she had a thought. She raised her t-shirt exposing her breasts to everyone who was looking. She smiled a really big smile and disappeared into the break room.

As she got her stuff she realized that the whole thing had made her very horny. Sabrina had visions of a nice warm shower, visions of being naked letting the water run over her. She also wondered if her husband would be home by the time she got out of the shower. She was ready for him and looked forward to fucking him silly. Anyway it would be a good story for her husband.

She was very good at recounting her sexual escapades. She told her husband everything in great detail after she had an encounter. It made their sex life so great. He loved everything she told him. She seldom had to make up anything. It turned them both on so much.

She left the car wash and went home. On the way home she thought about Craig. It was too bad he was such a prick she thought. If he had been nicer she could have had that big monster dick of his fucking her right now.

"Oh well." she said to herself. "There will be other opportunities."