Sabrina at the Grocery Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottle she held in her teeth was the wrong kind. She tossed the bottle to Ann who put it on the nightstand. She selected the proper bottle and threw it back to her long time lover. The music made the scene very sensual.

The lack of words was obvious but the voices of the women filled the room. Their moans and squeals, their breathing and sighs all filled the space like music of its own.

Sandy stepped over behind Lisa and with her hips slowly drove the dildo all the way into her love canal. She moved all the way back out. Sandy loved to watch the woman's inner lips of her vulva hug the cock as it exited her quim. She pressed again with her harnessed hips. The substitute cock drove deep into Lisa.

Sandy watched again as Lisa's inner lips stretched along the sides of the receding cock. It fell from Lisa's wet pussy again. Sandy watched the life in Lisa's pussy slowly return it to its beautiful open and waiting condition. Sandy loved the look of it and attacked it again.

Ann turned on the bed. She tapped Sabrina on top of the head. Sabrina raised her arms up toward her. Ann pulled on her arms dragging Sabrina out from under Lisa. Ann slid her legs under Lisa changing places with Sabrina.

Sabrina got up on her knees and put her pussy into Ann's face. Lisa nibbled on Sabrina's breasts as Sandy pumped in and out of her womb. Ann's tongue inside Sabrina was a welcome union. Sabrina's sweet juices covered Ann's face.

Sandy pulled the cock out of Lisa and slid it into Ann. She pumped several times and returned the cock to Lisa. She alternated between the two women many times. After a while Lisa was showing signs of greater arousal so Sandy stayed with her a little longer. She increased the rhythm of her strokes of her hips and used her fingers on the butt plug in Lisa's ass to move it at the same tempo that she moved the cock.

Lisa yelled and groaned as her orgasm blasted through her. She put her head down on Ann's chest in front of Sabrina and growled into Ann's flesh. Ann and Lisa interlocked their fingers of both hands. They pressed against each other. Ann supported Lisa's passion as wave after wave of orgasm flooded over her.

Sandy kept up the pace with both tools. She was relentless. Lisa continued for a long time with what would prove to be the longest and most intense orgasm of the night.

Sandy decided to let Lisa decide when she had enough. She kept on fucking her as long as Lisa stayed in the position. They lasted several minutes. Lisa's large breasts swayed above Ann's slender torso and Lisa was loud as she came again.

Every cell in her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. Finally she could no longer hold herself up on her knees and collapsed onto Ann. Ann wrapped her arms around Lisa. Sabrina from her mounted position on Ann's face rubbed Lisa's back and shoulders with a loving touch. Sandy could no longer reach Lisa with the dildo in the harness but she kept the toy moving in and out of Lisa's ass. Lisa still enjoyed the touch from the other women.

When she had enough she reached back and took Sandy by the hand. She pulled Sandy as she rolled over on her back on the bed. Sandy followed her. Lisa raised her arms. Sandy wanted to fall into her arms but realized the harness would be in the way.

Sandy pointed the cock at Lisa's wide open slot and slammed it into her. Lisa moaned loudly and closed her eyes. She turned her head to the side. Sandy lay down on top of Lisa and nestled Lisa's head into her neck. Lisa wrapped her arms and legs around Sandy. The two women lay nearly motionless together holding each other in peace.

Sabrina watched the two women move from in front of her to the other side of the bed. She took no time bending forward to Ann's wetness. She dived into Ann again. The two women used their tongues on each other in exactly the same way. Sabrina mirrored what Ann did to her. They moved together and the same. The two came to climax and tried to sustain their mirrored movement. Sabrina lost her concentration on Ann first. She forgot her partner in her own pleasure.

She wrapped her arms around Ann's waist and hugged her hard as she came. Ann also came just after Sabrina started. The two stopped licking. Sabrina released Ann and turned around. She kissed Ann deeply. They held each other. Their embrace and feeling were mutual.

"I've always loved you." Sabrina said.

"You are still a delightful." Ann said.

Sandy got up. She removed the strap on harness and positioned herself over Lisa's mouth. Lisa licked and sucked her pussy to orgasm several times. Sandy was finally satisfied. Ann took Sabrina by the hand to the back of the house. They got into the hot tub. Sandy brought Lisa along a few minutes later.

They all shared the warm water of the bubbling tub. They relaxed for a time. Ann took Sandy into the shower. The cleaned and kissed each other. Sabrina took Lisa with her into the shower next. They kissed and cleaned and played.

They came out and dried themselves. Sandy and Ann had finished drying themselves. Sandy had cleaned up the toys and returned them to the bed.

Sandy took Sabrina and Ann took Lisa. They fussed over the younger women. They blow dried their hair and primped them. When they were satisfied with their charges the four women went into the family room.

Sandy laid down first then Sabrina then Lisa then Ann. They formed a pleasure circle each pairing their pussy to the face beneath them. The licking commenced.

Slowly and lightly they pleasured each other. The circle gradually grew more animated and loving as time passed. They were close enough together to reach out and touch both the partner below and above them.

Sabrina got to know Sandy better. She used her finger inside at the bottom of Sandy's womb in addition to strong sucking on her clit to bring her off. Sandy liked it a little rougher.

Lisa tried some new things with Sabrina. She put a finger in her ass and tried pressing her thumb down on her clit. In the end she went back to the thing she knew would always work with Sabrina. She nestled her tongue and teeth on inside Sabrina's lips and gently bit on her inner folds.

Sabrina always got larger engorged inner lips when she was aroused. Lisa took advantage of the available sensitivity and brought her friend and co-worker to many peaks of pleasure.

Ann came to find Lisa's pleasure was in her ass and on the side walls of her womb. Ann found Lisa liked a tongue on her clit as any woman would but the deepest moans Lisa made all evening came with Ann's finger in her ass and another curved finger inside her rubbing against the side wall of soft flesh just inside her vagina.

Sandy of course already knew Ann's favorite was her G spot. She just turned her palm up and inserted two fingers into her partner's familiar tunnel. She moved slowly then rapidly then slowly again against the soft spongy top wall of her partner as though she were ticking the under side of the V-shaped hairs on her mons above.

Lisa was the first to break the circle. She wanted attention on her breasts. She crawled on her hands and knees over to Sandy and pressed her breast into Sandy's face. Sandy suckled the nipple and used her fingers on the rest of Lisa's ample breasts to caress and lightly pinch the skin.

Sabrina got up and went to the bedroom. She picked up the double ended dong and a bottle of lube. She saw the sash from the red robe lying on the pillow. She snatched it up and pulled the yellow sash out of the loops of the robe she wore earlier.

When she returned she saw that Ann was sitting crossed legged on the floor watching Lisa burry her tits into Sandy's face. Lisa was still on all fours over Sandy. Sabrina dropped everything on the floor in front of Ann except the red sash. She went over to Sandy and knelt down in front of Lisa's face. She bent over and gave Lisa a wet kiss then proceeded to tie the sash around Sandy's head blindfolding her.

Sabrina motioned to Ann who tossed her the yellow sash. Once she got the one end of the sash tied to Sandy's right wrist she jerked Sandy's left wrist into place tying both together. She pulled on the sash raising Sandy's arms over her head.

Sabrina found she was close enough to the couch to tie the other end to the leg. Sandy took on the feeling of being blind and bound. Sabrina crawled over to Sandy and began at her hip. She used her lips, tongue and teeth to lightly but aggressively stimulate Sandy's skin. She went down her right leg first. When she got to her feet she aggressively sucked on Sandy's toes.

Lisa saw what Sabrina was doing and started at Sandy's neck doing the same biting and licking routine to her. Lisa covered Sandy's arms, chest and tummy.

Ann lubed up the dong expecting it would be required. When she finished slicking up the toy she tried it out on herself. She rubbed it up and down her slash several times as she watched her long time partner being devoured by the younger women.

She slid the cock into her and slowly pulled it out. The exaggerated ridge at the side of the substitute cock head felt wonderful inside of her. She thrust and slowly removed the dong over and over again.

Sandy began to orgasm with the touch of the two women. Sabrina had moved to Sandy's other leg and gone all over it. She was sucking on Sandy's toes and Lisa was nibbling on Sandy's left breast when Sandy erupted with orgasm. Being restrained she could not flail her arms or grab anything. There was something delicious in the pressure against her wrists as she pulled the sash tightened.

She didn't want to kick her feet for fear of hurting Sabrina. So she just gritted her teeth and accepted her situation. She involuntarily shuddered and raised her head from the floor then lay it back down.

She was able to use her voice so she did. She yelled out expressing her pleasure. Lisa realized the situation and kissed Sandy deeply. Sandy now had no outlet so she just accepted her plight and returned Lisa's passion in her kiss.

Lisa moved off of Sandy. She lay there bound and not able to see but wondered what would happen next. She listened closely. Ann was moving the dong in and out of her rapidly now. Sabrina left Sandy and crawled over to Ann. She kissed Ann and tweaked her left nipple then helped her move closer to Sandy.

She positioned the dong end into Sandy's pussy and slid it into place. Sandy jumped and moaned but could go nowhere. Sabrina moved the dong back and forth between the women. Sandy had no idea who was on the other end of the double dong but could feel legs of another woman across her own.

Sandy imagined what each of the women might look like at the other end of the toy. She heard all of them. After a few minutes he had imagined each of them sitting across from her with their legs spread lewdly forcing the substitute cock inside of them. She got really turned on from the movement in her own box and got distracted by her feelings. She heard a familiar moan escape Ann's throat.

"Ann!" Sandy shouted.

Sabrina and Lisa laughed. Ann and Sandy were much too involved in the sex to laugh out loud. Lisa pressed her fingers against Ann's clit and rapidly moved them from side to side in a blur. Sabrina did the same to Sandy. They had a contest going for a few seconds to see which of them would pop first. Ann and Sandy were both moaning and groaning loudly.

"Fuck!" Sandy said. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Make me cum!" Ann said to Lisa. They looked into each other's eyes. Ann reached her peak and yelled. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Sandy was right behind Ann in her climax. She moved as much as she could. While she was still deeply involved in her passion Sabrina untied her hands from the sash and jumped on her. She gave Sandy a deep wet kiss and held her tight. Sandy moved her newly freed arms around her attacker. She wasn't exactly sure but highly suspected it was Sabrina. Her attacker's breasts were smaller than Lisa's and she knew the taste of Ann.

Sandy rolled over holding Sabrina to the ground. She grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head. Sandy held both of Sabrina's wrists with one hand and removed the blindfold sash with her other hand. She looked at Sabrina and put both her knees on Sabrina's elbows pinning her to the ground and freeing her hands. Sabrina laughed and struggled half heartedly to free herself. Sandy's wet pussy dripped on Sabrina's chest as they struggled.

Lisa had removed the dong from Ann and was helping her relax by slowing rubbing her hands all over Ann's body. Ann rolled onto her side. She propped her head up with one hand at the side of her head with her elbow on the floor. Her other hand lightly rubbed Lisa's leg as she knelt behind Ann. They watched the other two women.

Sandy quickly turned around and put her sopping snatch in Sabrina's face. She leaned forward and pulled Sabrina's thighs with both hands burring her own mouth into her young pussy. Sabrina licked the wetness from Sandy's inner lips and sucked on her clit. Sandy went quickly to orgasm having still been aroused from her session with Ann.

Lisa lay down on her back and pulled Ann over her. Ann licked Lisa as Sandy was doing to Sabrina. Lisa tongue fucked Ann in return. The four women were paired again and took pleasure in giving and receiving oral sex. They finally needed some rest. Sandy was the first to roll off and take a break. Ann followed shortly thereafter.

They all got up and went back into the kitchen except for Sandy. She went to the bedroom and gathered the robes and joined them in the kitchen. They put on their robes not caring if they had on the same color as they wore earlier in the evening. The refrigerator got raided and the women sat eating and talking for some time.

Sabrina returned to the bedroom and got dressed. Ann walked her to the door.

"I have to get home and tell my husband about this. He will fuck me for hours when he hears this story." Sabrina told Ann.

"You call me and we'll get together again. I'm usually in town on most weekends. Sandy knows my schedule. I will love having you over anytime." Ann said and kissed Sabrina.

"I will. I loved what we did. This has been a dream come true for me." Sabrina said and walked to her car.

She drove home recalling all the beautiful feelings they shared together. She wondered who else she might meet working at the grocery store.

12