Sabrina at the Shoe Store Ch. 02

Story Info
Sabrina goes in search of new story for husband.
2.5k words
4.32
77k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina was happy that she was getting the hang of her new job. After only three days she already knew her way around the store pretty well. Her boss Mr. Martin was very helpful teaching her the shoe business.

Mr. Martin was nearly thirty years old. He was promoted to manager after the last manager had some trouble with one of the employees. He was a bit of a geek. Tall and thin but he looked nice in his suit and tie. He had dark curly hair and wore glasses. He was apparently pretty near sighted according to the other employees.

Sabrina stood five feet four inches and always wore a small heel on her shoes to make her just a little bit taller. She had shoulder length brown hair. Today she wore it in a ponytail.

The mall store had been open nearly a year now. She remembered buying a pair of shoes for her wedding at this store just after it opened. This was her second job that she had since she got married. The job at the car wash just didn't work out for her.

At this new job her co-workers were only too happy to fill her in on the gossip. Tim the salesperson who had been there the longest told her all about the previous manager. It seems there was some fooling around with some of the employees and he was moved to a different store.

Kaye the other salesperson had been there nearly three months now and didn't have much to say about the other people but always talked about her boyfriend Jimmy. He came into the store about three or four times a day when she was working. She would take a break and the two of them would go to lunch at the food court or at the break table in the back room. A small microwave and refrigerator were available. Soft drinks could be purchased. Coffee and tea were provided. Most of them brought their own stuff and kept it in the refrigerator.

Mr. Martin told Sabrina that he would teach her about the cash register after she completed her first successful week. She was looking forward to it. She made sure she did a good job running the vacuum over the carpet and checked the stock of socks and shoe laces regularly.

They always had boxes with unsold shoes to return to the back room. She learned more when she put the shoes back on the shelves in back so she made a point of volunteering to do that. The other salespeople appreciated it because that is one part of the job they hated. She had almost learned where the sizes and styles were kept.

Mr. Martin arrived just after lunch. He planned to give Sabrina some lessons in customer service. He put his jacket in the office. They went to the back room where there was an old chair and stool just like the ones out front for them to practice.

"Let's role play a customer scenario for a few minutes." He said. "You are the customer and I am the salesperson. Then we will switch and I will be the customer. Okay?"

"Sounds great!" Sabrina said with enthusiasm.

"Now you have come into the store and I will greet you." He gestured to her to back up a little. She moved back a couple of steps.

"Good afternoon. May I help you find something?" He said to her.

"Yes. I am looking for a suede pump." She said pretending to be a customer.

"I am sure we can find something you will like. Let's begin by finding out your shoe size shall we?" He said. "See how I got her to answer with a yes response to my question?" He asked Sabrina.

"Yes!" She said to him about the question he asked and "That would be good." She answered to him as the customer. He sat on the stool facing her. She sat in the chair and took off her right shoe. She placed her foot on the foot rest that is part of the stool. He brought out the shoe fitting tool.

"We call this the Brannock Device. It is the shoe fit tool that everybody uses." He said. "Oh my what a lovely foot you have." He said back in his role.

Sabrina answered him by saying "Okay." It was about that time that Mr. Martin noticed that Sabrina had no panties on. Her skirt was long enough for sitting on the stool when helping customers but when she raised her leg as a customer would it was enough to give him a surprise. The look in his eyes convinced her that he had noticed and she smiled at his awkward moment. "I'm looking for one in pink." She said knowing she never wore underwear.

He answered flustered by her boldness. "I think we can find some pink."

"Good! I have just the short skirt to wear them with." She said knowing she was making him nervous.

"It looks like a size seven narrow." He said to change the subject.

"My left foot is a little different I think. Can you measure that one too?" She asked. Then she brought her right foot down and raised her left knee.

"Here, let me help you." He said and reached under the back of her heel with one hand and supported her leg behind her calf with the other hand. He held her leg just above the foot rest for a moment. She knew by where he was looking that she was giving him a show. Her pussy began to feel a little moist. Then he set her foot down on the rest. She moved her knee a little to the left and smoothed her skirt with her right hand to make sure the material didn't obstruct his view.

"Is that one bigger?" She asked.

"Uh... yes... er... No!" He stammered.

"That's nice." She said. "I just must have gotten some shoes that were the wrong size. Can you fit me?"

"I sure would." He said. "I mean I will get some for you to try." Then he left to go get a pair of shoes. Once he got back to the shelves in back he realized he was training and didn't really have to look for any shoes. He turned around to go back and found her standing right behind him. They bumped into each other.

"I'm so sorry." He said. Realizing he had just pressed against her breast and reached around her to keep her from falling put his hand on her back. Through the light material of her blouse he could feel her smooth back. She had no bra on either. They held each other for only a moment and he released her but she knew she was getting to him. He could smell her perfume. It was making him dizzy.

"No no, it was my fault." She replied. "Just wanted to see which shoe you were going to pick out for me."

"Actually since this is just training I don't really have to find your pink." He said. "I mean your shoe. We can just pretend."

"I have a great imagination. Do you?" She asked.

"Um, yes!" He said. "Let's go back to the chair."

"I'm still curious which shoe you thought would look good with my skirt." She insisted and took control. Devilish thoughts ran through her mind. The thought of what she was about to do came clear to her. She was very good at recounting her sexual escapades and told her husband everything in great detail after she had an encounter. It made their sex life so great. He loved everything she told him. She seldom had to make up anything. It really turned them on.

"Well, this one." He said and produced a shoe of appropriate size and color.

"What if I also needed a red one? Red is always so hot!" She said.

"I guess the same one. Oh, we don't have red in this style." He looked at the shelves avoiding eye contact with her. "This one will do." He said and pulled two boxes from the shelves.

"Okay. Let's go back and try them on." She said. She walked back to the chair with him following her. Her shoeless feet and wiggle of her butt as she walked was an enjoyable sight for him so he indulged himself on the way. She sat back down in the chair. He put the boxes next to the stool and sat down. She raised her right foot and placed it on the foot rest of the stool. He looked again at her pussy and saw some liquid this time between her lips.

The walk back to the chair had excited them both. Her inner lips had swelled and now protruded slightly out from her vulva. She moved her foot a little higher on the foot rest. Her toes moved against his pants. She felt his erection with her toes and their eyes met.

"I'm hoping for a good fit." She said.

"I think we have just the right thing." He replied.

"I bet you do Mr. Martin." She said.

"Please Sabrina, Call me Phillip." He asked.

"Okay Phil. Let's see what you have got." She said. Then she put her right hand under her skirt and moved two fingers into her slit. From the bottom to the top of her pussy she gathered some moisture on them. "Try this on for size Phil." She said and put her fingers into his mouth. He leaned forward against the liquid taste on her fingers. She continued to brush her toes on this cock. She moved slowly. He grew more excited.

"I think we need to change positions a little bit." He said. Then he moved the stool out of the way and knelt in front of her. She slid down a little in the chair leaning back with her shoulders she brought her hips forward. As she moved her skirt stayed where it was on the chair. It was as if she was sliding out of the bottom of her skirt. Her sex was more exposed to him.

He wasted no time putting his tongue into her wet pussy. He licked up into it and forced his tongue into her. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip with his touch. She brought her right leg around him and put her heel on his back. She pulled drawing him into her. Her left leg moved up a little allowing him better access.

"You need to stop now Phil." She said. "I think we are going a little too far here." The tone in her voice appeared calm and she had not intention of letting him stop.

He didn't say anything for a couple of minutes but kept on licking her. He brought his hand up to her left breast and pulled on it through the material of her blouse. She unbuttoned three of the buttons to allow him better access. She took his hand and moved it inside the blouse.

He felt the new opening to her and moved his hand across to her right breast. He clutched the breast and she threw her head back. He moved back to her left breast again. This time avoiding the material of her blouse he pinched her nipple and pulled on her. She let out a small squeal and remembered that she shouldn't make much noise.

"Are you quite through Phil?" She asked calmly. "I wouldn't want to get you into trouble."

He kept clutching her breast with his hand and licking her pussy. She put her fingers under his chin and lifted his head. Their eyes met. "Are you going to stop now?" She asked as she relished the thought that she was making him do such nasty things to her.

He shook his head from side to side and gently took hold of her hand from under his chin. He stood up and placed her hand on his pants. She felt his cock through the material and took the hint. She leaned forward and pulled down his zipper.

He unfastened his belt and pants and let them drop down. She pulled his cock from the opening in his boxer shorts and put her mouth on the head of it. She licked around the head and sucked it into her mouth. She moved slowly and deliberately up and down his cock pressing her lips tightly against it.

After three trips up and down his shaft she looked up at him. "Are you finished yet?" She asked. He shook his head from side to side.

Sabrina stood up from the chair and pulled her skirt higher over her hips. She turned around and put one knee on the chair. She steadied herself on the back of the chair with her arms and he pushed the cock she just had in her mouth into the wet opening between her legs. She dropped her head and pushed back with her legs. He pumped in and out of her several times and she turned to look back at him. "Are you finished yet Phil?"

His eyes were closed. Even though he heard her words he paid no attention to them and just kept pumping his cock fucking her. Just then Tim walked into the store room. He didn't see them at first. He just went down the rows of shelves looking for the shoebox he needed for his customer. He found it and was walking back out to the sales floor when he spied them out of the corner of his eye.

Tim stopped and turned to watch them but wanted to watch without alarming them for fear they would stop. He moved back hiding most of his body behind one of the shelves. They continued to fuck before his eyes.

Tim knew he couldn't stay very long. He had a customer waiting. Sabrina looked lovely with her shirt unbuttoned he could see her breasts flopping as Mr. Martin bounced against her ass. Sabrina moved her head and happened to glance up in Tim's direction. She noticed him watching but did not let on that she did. She didn't mind that Tim saw them. It was a turn on for her.

Phil started to get a little louder with his voice as he started to cum. Tim knew it was time to move. Their attention would be off of him for a few seconds. He walked out to the sales floor hiding his erection with the shoebox he held in his hand.

Phil blew his load deep into Sabrina. She pressed against him and held him tight with the grip of her muscles. His cock felt good inside her. She loved the feeling of warm sperm deep in her. He could feel her muscles milk his cock as he softened. He fell out of her.

She stood up and turned around. They were still very close together. His cum slowly ran down her legs. He bent to kiss her. She turned her head. He kissed her cheek. Then she looked into his eyes. "Are you finished yet Mr. Martin?" She asked.

She couldn't wait to get home to tell her husband all about the events of the day. He always got so turned on when she told him stories like this. A great story like this could keep them fucking for hours.