Sabrina Does Hard Time

Story Info
Sexy dominatrix gets what she deserves.
3.3k words
4.32
58.5k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina found herself shoved roughly in the back of an otherwise nondescript black van as two agents cuffed her wrists behind her back and belted her into one of the seats. She gaped at them as the leader, Agent Mendoza, slid behind the wheel and shifted into drive. Something pricked her arm and the world fogged up, her eyes glazing over as she drifted off. She tried to squirm, to ask a question, except her tongue became a sheet of lead refusing to move. Consciousness got swallowed up in a world of dreams and half-dreams.

Later Sabrina awoke, blinking and disoriented. Time seemed to have no meaning, but the cadence of asphalt flying under the van's tires told her that they were still moving. But where?

Recent memories flooded back to her, none of them sanguine. Sabrina had been arrested while in the act of abusing four sex slaves, slaves she had recently captured and been keeping in her hidden compound. Now fear, diluted by a tinge of confusion, coursed through her veins.

Something about this was off. Why had they drugged her? These so-called FBI agents weren't acting normally, and it gnawed at the young woman's gut.

Sabrina tried to open her mouth, but one of the agents, a man with a hawk-like nose and beady eyes, was already stuffing a ball-gag in her mouth and fastening it tight.

"Don't like it when you get a taste of your own medicine, eh bitch?" Sabrina shouted curses through her gag.

The hawk-nosed jerk smiled, but it held no warmth. "You're probably wondering why you're still naked and why we thrust you in this van instead handing you over to the local PD. Let me spell it out for you, bitch. We're taking you to the Supermax Prison off of Highway 101. They have a secret wing of the facility just for nasty cunts like you. Cunts who are guilty of mistreating others and deserve the worst of what they're about to get."

As he finished that chilling thought the agent turned away and left Sabrina to ponder her upcoming fate. Her heart was hammering in her chest. 'This has to be some sick joke. They just want to scare me, to get me to confess.' This was America, where no matter how guilty you were, you still had your rights. Where was her lawyer, her phone call, and WHY hadn't they read her her damn rights? Sabrina struggled in her bindings, kicking her feet to show her displeasure as she glared at the two agents across from her.

Both men had smug looks, and they stared unapologetically at her curvy Latina beauty, at her supple breasts tipped with dark pink nipples which puckered in the cool air conditioning of the van.

"Keep struggling, girl. See how much good it does you," Mendoza called back from behind the wheel as he turned a sharp corner. Sabrina tried to brace herself as her body swayed. The van hit a bump, and she felt a jolt as the groaned through her gag.

"Don't worry, bitch. Once we get you to Warden Grey, he'll teach you and your girlfriend over there a few lessons. Memorable ones." The two men across from Sabrina shared a dark chuckle as the girl's eyes widened. She turned her head to notice, for the first time, an unconscious Asian girl lying trussed up on the floor at the very back of the van. She too was completely naked.

Was that...Mieko? Sabrina recognized one of her more trustworthy slave girls. Mieko had been unwilling at first, but quickly warmed to her Mistress's methods. She had helped Sabrina torment many of the male captives. Thoughts racing, Sabrina realized that they must have judged Mieko to be equally guilty. Whatever hellhole they planned to take Sabrina to, Mieko would share in the torments ahead.

Sabrina looked back at the two men. Normally the cruel dominatrix found stubborn men to be the essence of an appealing challenge. Not so now...especially with the odds stacked against her like this, where she had no access to either her fun 'toys' or bondage gear. She had tormented dozen of helpless men and women, young couples, single guys and girls. Finally, at long last, her bad karma was apparently catching up with her.

"Clyde, maybe we should warm the girl up. What do you think?"

The hawk-nosed man glanced at his squat, rugged-looking partner. The man was compact and built like an armored truck.

"Simmons, I like your style. Don't you think we should clear it with Special Agent Mendoza first?"

With a hint of humor, Agent Mendoza called back, "Permission granted. Have fun with the slut. Try not to damage the goods TOO much. Warden Grey likes his toys shiny and fresh."

Sabrina shuddered as Simmons pulled out a knife and scooted across to her. He put the flat of the blade against her pussy with one hand while he slowly unbelted his pants and dropped them to his ankles. His cock, rigid and pulsing with veins, bobbed free in all its glory.

"You're going to be a good little slut and obey me or my wrist might just...slip," he said, his voice dipping ominously as the cold blade pressed a little more firmly against her labia. Sabrina whimpered and nodded, her fear ramping up ever higher. These men were clearly as sadistic as her, maybe even more so. Part of her was secretly turned on by this, just a little...the deep, depraved inner self that Sabrina had appeased for too long. She half-whimpered, half-moaned as Simmons pressed the blade to her neck with one hand and began to stroke her sex with his free hand.

His calloused fingers outlined her cunt lips, playing with the folds of her pussy and rubbing underneath her clitoral hood. He leaned over, kissing the side of her neck.

"Well, slut? Do you like it? The agonizing pull of terror versus arousal as I have this knife hovering near your throat...as my hand rubs your pussy?" Sabrina whimpered louder when he pressed his lips to her mouth, kissing her deeply as his fingers plunged hard into her sex. She was already starting to moisten, her depths heating with anticipation as he pumped two fingers in and out, in and out, familiarizing himself with her snug, velvety sheath.

"Stop playing with the bitch. You're being too kind to her. Let's use some of her own toys on her," Clyde said.

Sabrina stiffened when she realized that the two agents had brought a duffel bag of her own 'torture toys' along for the ride, and that it included a whip with three long tendrils. Each tendril ended in a tiny, hardened bead. Clyde uncoiled it and braced himself along the side of the van, readying it to strike.

"Be so kind as to move aside."

Simmons did, if reluctantly. A moment later the whip lashed across Sabrina's perfectly-sculpted tits, wringing a loud cry through her gag.

"MMPPPHHH!!"

"What's that, slut? I couldn't quite hear you." Clyde slapped the whip across her chest again, and again she cried out and wriggled at the sudden pain. Her breasts warmed with tingling rawness, the whip awakening her nerves like few things could. She felt her pussy heat with a strange juxtaposition of arousal. Her memory was already harkening back to other slaves she had whipped just like this, just as brutally. A third smack of the whip had her groaning deeply, her body leaning forward into the hit as her cones jiggled with the impact.

Clyde and Simmons exchanged a look. "I think the bitch actually likes it a bit."

Simmons eyed the busty Latina darkly. "You aren't supposed to ENJOY this, stupid cunt." He reversed his blade and thrust the hilt squarely between her labia, shoving it firmly up her cunt. Sabrina squirmed in discomfort at first, then felt her insides accommodate it and twitch in response to Simmons' finger flicking across her joy nub even as he pumped the hilt inside her moistening channel. As he picked up the tempo, his index finger firmly cajoling her clitoris toward release, he wedged the hilt harder up between her legs, impaling her soundly on the butt of the knife.

A squishy-wetness filled the van as her pussy clung to the blade's hilt, squeezing it greedily as lust and more wetness gathered in her aching sex.

"Is this what you want, girl? A knife between your legs?" Simmons' hard stare had Sabrina's locked in its mesmerizing grip. He leaned to suckle on each of her whipped breasts, laving and licking the sensitive buds even as the hilt ricocheted along the sides of her cunt in a dance of maddening stimulation. Slowly Sabrina began to buck her hips, grinding her pussy to meet the hilt as it surged between her thighs. She moaned as Simmons bit one of her nipples, then kissed her savagely, his tongue coiling around hers.

"Mmmm. You taste good, bitch. Pity your tits and ass will soon belong to the Warden," he growled. Sabrina could feel herself nearing the edge now. Her breathing was fast, coming in great gulps as her chest heaved, her pussy's juices trickling down the butt of the knife. Simmons' skillful fingers were sending zings of pleasure through her core. She relaxed, humping those precious fingers as her nipples stiffened.

Then he did it, becoming cruelty personified. He abruptly yanked out the hilt of the knife from her wetness, and then shortly afterward Clyde swept the whip forward for another strike. Sabrina had time to feel the disappointment of emptiness between her legs, her sex still throbbing with need as the whip's tendrils landed squarely against her labia, sending a jolt of sensation through her core.

"MMPPHH!! FKKKUUUU!!" she cried. Her body writhed from the pain as the men laughed.

"Now this is more my kind of game," Clyde said. "See, bitch - now you know what it felt like to be all of those helpless men and women who you played for lust and sport."

Simmons nodded. "Vengeance can be a bitch." As he said that he unbuckled Sabrina's seatbelt and spread her thighs. Sabrina had time to look down and see his engorged manhood, that bulbous head nestled between her labia. He nudged it slowly into her tight opening, grunting as she took him in. Sabrina exhaled sharply as he filled her, his cock thrusting in balls-deep as she imagined that cock's tip prodding at her cervix.

Simmons still had the knife near at hand, and he picked it up, pressing it to her throat.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you? You want to come. Go ahead and CUM. Slide that pussy down my cock. I'll just stay poised right here while you fuck yourself. Do it..." He brandished the knife and pulled his cock more than half-way out of her slickened passage. "Do it or this knife might just find its way up your back door.

The sexy Latina whimpered and began to move her hips. She pushed her pussy down to meet his cock, pumping her sex back and forth along his shaft. These men were crazy sex-sadists, even by her standards. She realized she had to do whatever she needed to in order to please them, but the most appalling truth of all was that her pussy was now dripping-wet. She loved the danger and the arousal that seemed to mesh in a heady mixture as she slurped up the man's cock between her delicate labia, pressing her cunt muscles snugly around his girth.

Her body thrummed with desire, lust pooling between her legs and zigzagging outward through every part of her. Sabrina moaned through her gag, biting down hard on the rubber as her pussy's squelchy-wet fucks swallowed up Simmons' cock in a repeating ballet of penetration, the masculine and feminine joining as one.

He grunted, his eyes swimming with need as he stripped off his upper clothes. Soon he was just kneeling with his pants around his ankles, naked and muscular as he loomed over her. Sabrina looked up into his dazed, lust-tinted eyes and thrust her core onto his cock with swift, sure plunges. Each time she pulled back she groaned, feeling his cock slide free and the aching emptiness between her thighs. Then she swiftly impaled herself again, his shaft sliding home to give her those delicious sensations.

Clyde abruptly popped the gag out of Sabrina's mouth, his hand wrapping around the nape of her neck.

"Tell Simmons how much you like fucking his cock and be sure to say 'Thank you Sir!'" Clyde squeezed Sabrina's slender neck and she began to choke.

"I...ugghhkk... I-I love fucking your cock, Sir. Thank you for letting me fuck you! Uugghkk!!" she moaned as Clyde let up on her airway, letting her gulp in fortifying breaths of oxygen as her fully-aroused cunt dripped its juices to coat every inch of Simmons' phallic masterpiece.

Simmons grunted. "Ahhh, fuck. I can't take much more of this slut's tight pussy. I'm going to explode. Mmm, gotta gush her full." Sabrina spread her thighs as wide as she could, pushing down with all her might as she fucked him, her butt wiggling as she encased his shaft in her soft heat. It finally set him off, and he groaned as his manhood twitched inside her, spewing copious amounts of seed deep inside her as he grunted and catapulted forward so that his testicles slapped against her inner thighs with a loud SMACK.

Sabrina had time to catch her breath before Clyde pushed Simmons aside, his fingers making devastating patterns along her sticky sex. Cum oozed out of her slit, pooling on the seat between her legs. Clyde ignored the mess, his fingers prodding at her clit and rubbing in furious arcs.

"Come for me, cunt. It'll be our last gift to you before we drop you off with the Warden."

"Guys, finish up back there. I'm going to need you when we get to the checkpoint," Mendoza called from his spot behind the wheel.

"Working on it," Clyde said, with more than a little annoyance in his voice. His fingers gently pinched Sabrina's clitoris and then he knelt between her legs, flicking his tongue at her nerve bundle. Sabrina couldn't believe how easily those feathery-light caresses sent her sex twitching frantically toward release. Her core melted and her body sagged like putty in the man's hands. Clyde sucked hard on her clitoris, nipping at it with playful sucks between his teeth. He pressed two fingers against her, rolling her clitoral nub between those fingers even as his teeth grazed her nerve bundle in a final, tantalizing stroke.

Sabrina felt her heart galloping inside her chest, her breasts heaving as her breaths came in huge, desperate gulps. Her insides turned to jelly and BANG - like a bomb going off inside her, the orgasm destroyed all self-control, sending spasms through her - everywhere. Her sexy, naked body convulsed as she squirted her pungent cunt-cream right into Clyde's waiting mouth. The agent lapped greedily at her juices, licking his chops as he cupped her breasts with both hands and squeezed them like stress balls.

"MMmmm... You think the bitch's mouth tastes good, you should try her pussy-cream. It's like a rare delicacy," Clyde said as he sat back on his knees and looked at Sabrina's still-twitching sex. He scooted back across to his seat, next to his partner. But Simmons gave Clyde a skeptical look.

"I got to come inside the slut. You got to drink her pussy. I'd say we're even." The two seemed to chuckle at some inside joke. Sabrina tried to recover, making an effort to sit up in her seat with both wrists still cuffed uncomfortably behind her back. She looked down at her thoroughly-plowed pussy and smelled the pungent after-mix of her own juices mingling with Simmons'. Her jaw ached even from the short time being gagged, and she worked her jaw muscles back and forth a few times before she tried to speak.

"Please. Where...where exactly are you taking me?" She looked at the two men as the van came to a lurching stop. Sabrina went flying, falling on her side as one of the men stooped to pick her up and put her back in her seat. Mieko groaned, finally stirring back to consciousness.

"We're here," Mendoza called. "Bring Sabrina and the other slut out here for inspection."

Inspection? That word sent a shiver through Sabrina's young body. Whatever it was, it didn't sound good.

"Wait, stop!' Sabrina's protests were less than useless as one agent hauled her through the van's double-doors in back. Clyde had her in his iron grip and Simmons was dragging Mieko out under the same moon-washed sky. He'd taken off Mieko's ankle cuffs but her wrists were still cuffed behind her, just like Sabrina's. The two gorgeous girls were forced to walk around the van and stand still under the harsh glare of the gate checkpoint's security floodlights. Sabrina and Mieko blinked, blinded by the glare as they quickly turned their eyes downward to the wet asphalt. A fine mist clung to the air, and it sheened each girl's nakedness like perspiration as the guards at the checkpoint came out for a closer look. The man in charge came up first, his pine-oak smell and body wash scent hard to miss.

"Not bad, Mendoza. You brought us some fine new pussies to play with." Mr. Body Wash proceeded to fondle each girl. His hand slid along Mieko's ass cleft before cupping her supple breasts as she squirmed and moaned.

"This one's tits are nice and firm. Oh, we're going to have FUN with these." He side-stepped to Sabrina, his hand cupping her mound as he leaned in, taking a deep whiff of her hair. His nose trailed down her neck and spine as he moved his left hand to cup her right ass cheek and slipped the index finger of his right hand between her folds, stroking her inner walls. Sabrina shivered with a gasp.

"Damn it, Mendoza. You let them fuck this one's pussy ALREADY? You know the Warden hates that. If he tells me to bring you in, don't think that I won't. I may owe you a few favors, but I'm not risking my neck if he wants to bust your balls. Understood?"

Sabrina heard Mendoza's snort.

"Relax, Chamus. Trust me, he'll be understanding, and you know why? I'm about to make headlines. We just saved a bunch of kidnapped guys and gals from a depraved dominatrix's sex dungeon." He slapped Sabrina's buttocks hard, making the girl jump with a startled yelp. "This one was the kidnapper, if you can believe it. She's a sexy-looking thing, and apparently dangerous too. Though if you ask me, she's like a declawed kitty by now." Mendoza laughed, a rumble tinted by contempt.

"Fair enough, but what I said still stands," Chamus warned. The pungently-scented security captain walked between the girls and slid his arms around each of them, his hands cupping each girl's buttocks as he nudged them forward.

"Come on little sluts. We've got to process you and then you both get to meet the Warden."

Sabrina stiffened. That didn't sound good, not one bit.

She turned and tried to yell. "Please, don't leave us here! Please!" Mieko was too disoriented to do much of anything but stumble forward as the beautiful young women were marched toward their uncertain fate.

Mendoza's footsteps receded as he walked back to the van, soon to vanish into the night.

"Good luck, girls. You're going to need it."

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. Depending on comments I will take this story in a few possible directions. You can read my other series, Playthings of the Mistress, to get more of Sabrina's back story...and read about her depraved crimes in juicy detail.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!