Sabrina Does Hard Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Dominatrix descends into sex-slavery at the Warden's prison.
6k words
4.4
48.5k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina was a gorgeous 5'6 Latina with ample, upturned breasts and a curvaceous young body that normally matched her extreme confidence. Not anymore, though. The young woman had been arrested for running a secret sex dungeon as a dominatrix, and now she found herself in a horrific predicament.

The SuperMax 101 prison's "special wing" looked ominous silhouetted in the harsh moonlight as Chamus, the guard from the security gate, buzzed them through the opening doors.

Prisoners on both sides of the gauntlet whistled and catcalled as Chamus marched them down the hallway. Hands rattled the bars, further unnerving the two girls. Mieko looked meekly at the floor, her Asian body as beautiful and busty as Sabrina's. She was perhaps a half inch taller and her eyes didn't have the same exotic green luster to them that Sabrina's had.

The girls, both naked with wrists cuffed behind their backs, were marched into a room where a man in a white lab coat waited for them. He was thin, with a wispy-white beard and deadened gray eyes.

"Hey Doc. Two more for processing."

Chamus left, but several prison guards lined the wall, vigilant. The doctor looked the two girls over, then took their measurements and jotted down things on his clipboard. Sabrina wondered what his purpose could possibly be...would they do awful experiments on the girls when the Warden was done with them? The thought had goose bumps rippling down her arms.

"Welcome to SuperMax 101," the doctor chuckled dryly when he had finished. He nodded toward the solid oak doors behind him. "Go on back. The Warden is waiting for you."

Sabrina and Mieko exchanged a worried look. With as much courage as she could muster, the beautiful Latina walked in the lead, trying to ignore the lingering eyes on her from all the guards lining the walls, their stares fastened intently to her swaying breasts, shapely ass, and bare pussy.

She strode in with as much dignity as she could - admittedly not much - and found herself in a spacious office with mahogany furniture and two wooden stools bolted into the floor. Three prison guards stood along the back wall. A large, solid-looking desk with a marble countertop took up more space than any other piece of furniture, and behind it sat a tall, sharp-featured man. He had a crisp black uniform with gold buttons and a gold trim along the sleeves. It looked freshly ironed, and its collar had been delicately embroidered.

The warden's face was handsome, in a cruel way. A thin white scar ran symmetrically down each cheek. He stood up and gestured at the guard who brought them in.

"Hopefully we won't be needing the cuffs for now, son. Why don't you take them off?" It was phrased as a question but the tone definitely made it a command. The prison guard unlocked the cuffs, giving both girls a sigh of relief as they rubbed their chafed skin.

"Uhhh...th-thank you," Sabrina managed. Mieko parroted her friend's gratitude.

They stood uncertainly for a moment in the awkward silence. Then the warden swept a hand toward the two odd-looking stools bolted into the floor in front of his desk.

"I'm Warden Grey, but then again I bet you already figured that part out. Please, sit down."

Sabrina looked at the two stools and noticed the problem right away. Both stools had a giant, ribbed dildo jutting from the seat. Each was at least 10 inches tall, maybe longer, and the sides of the stools had uncomfortable sharpened points along the rim. If she were to slide her pussy down such a long shaft, it would surely bring discomfort, and the spikes would chafe against her inner thighs. She shuddered at the thought of it.

"You...you can't mean THERE." Sabrina pointed at the nearest stool. Warden Grey simply looked at her as if she had asked the silliest of questions.

"Is there a problem?" His tone held a note of warning.

Mieko shook her head adamantly. "NO! I can't sit on that. That's degrading, it's - you can't do this to us. We demand to know what we are charged with!" Sabrina glanced at her suddenly bold friend. The good news was that Mieko seemed to have recovered from the effects of the drug that had left her unconscious in the van. The bad news was that she had chosen the wrong moment to display her newfound assertiveness.

Two of the prison guards quickly grabbed the beautiful Asian captive. They held her still while the third prison guard thrust a shock-wand between her legs, sending a jolt directly to her pussy. Mieko cried out pitifully as her body jerked and spasmed, her breasts jiggling as her mouth opened wider to prolong the scream. Then she sagged listlessly in the men's arms, passed out. They proceeded to lift her by her hips and positioned her pussy above the leftmost stool's shaft. Without ceremony they impaled her cunt and bound her ankles and wrists to the stool so that she could sit limply upright on the cruel phallus. Her naked body sagged forward on the stool like a puppet with its strings cut.

"You were saying?" the warden said, looking at Sabrina expectantly.

Sabrina didn't hesitate. She mounted the long, pink dildo and slowly eased her sore snatch down its length, gritting her teeth and groaning as it nestled deep inside her young sex. Her feet barely touched the ground, and she had to sit on tip toes to keep her pussy from being impaled with more agonizing force. The tiny pricks of the spikes along the sides of the stool sent flashes of discomfort up and down her thighs.

"Uuhhh." Sabrina tried to focus on the warden's words, but it was difficult.

"Sabrina Estevielo. Early to mid-20's according to the doctor's estimates. You've got a nice pair of tits on you. Good skin complexion. Alluring eyes with an unusual shade of emerald-chestnut, not to mention that angelic face. You're the complete package, Sabrina. It's not every day we see that." The warden rose and paced the room before coming around to the curvaceous girl, idly sliding his fingers across the tips of her breasts.

"Wh-what do you want?"

Sabrina's question seemed to amuse him. "Isn't it obvious?"

It was, but what else could she do but ask? "Sir, please. I..." She licked her lips. "I have done nothing wrong. I deserve my day in court." She would try to appeal to his sense of law. He was a warden, so he had to have some respect for justice and due process. Right?

Warden Grey took a riding crop from his desk and came back over to the girl. He rapped the end of the crop against the sensitive skin just above Sabrina's pussy. She automatically clenched her cunt around the ribbed dildo, biting her lip as the pain shot through her loins. Her thighs shifted, painfully feeling the spikes embed in her skin like thumb tacks.

"Aahhh." She stifled her cry, trying to focus.

"You do not make demands of me, slave girl. That is lesson number one. Do you understand?"

Sabrina nodded.

"Lesson two. Always be available. Your cunt, ass, and mouth are just holes to be filled however your betters see fit. I run this prison and I run a tight ship here. We get dozens of haughty cunts like you who have come here because it's the last stop after a string of poor choices, choices that caused great harm to others. Like most criminals, Sabrina, you have indulged yourself at the expense of the rest of humanity. Here at SuperMax 101 you will find that you will reap exactly what you have sown."

Warden Grey nodded at the prison guard who had shocked Mieko earlier.

"Gorman, show Sabrina her place in this NEW hierarchy."

The prison guard stepped forward, a butt plug in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. He spread Sabrina's ass cheeks and poured a copious amount of lubricant down her puckered hole. Then he slowly wedged the plug into her ass and turned the device on. As it began to whirr away in her tightest hole, Sabrina groaned and felt the double-fullness of the shaft in her pussy combine unbearably with the plug in her anus.

"Would you like some relief, slave?"

Sabina was confused, but she nodded. Where was he going with this?

"Then go ahead and pleasure yourself. Make yourself come. You have...5 minutes to achieve orgasm starting...NOW."

The warden looked at his watch, and Sabrina realized that the madman was serious. She immediately used her unrestrained hands to pleasure herself. She plunged one hand deep into her folds, finger-fucking herself with strong, penetrating strokes while her other hand furiously battered and caressed her tiny joy button. She rubbed her clit like a sex-crazed maniac as her breasts ached with arousal, her loins suffused with inner fire as she rolled her clit between her fingers until it became stiff and engorged.

She rolled her hips, just a little. The spikes made it impossible for her to enhance her enjoyment that way, so she stilled, just focusing on the movement of her fingers. She closed her eyes, imagining. Letting a dark fantasy grip her mind. She imagined that she was riding a captured young male whose wrists and ankles were staked into the ground. She imagined his moans of agony as she pumped her pussy up and down his helpless penis, ramming her cunt down again and again to the timing of his pleas while his girlfriend looked on, tied to a nearby tree.

Sabrina cooed, the fantasy potent in her mind as her pussy began to trickle nectar down her fingertips. She was aware of the warden watching her intently as her eyes fluttered open. How much time did she have? She wasn't sure, but she pleasured herself more furiously, rubbing her clit like a hopeless slut as her juices flowed down the giant pink dildo. Her core thrummed with pleasant heat, heat building fast into something approaching an inferno.

The young Latina felt a sudden spasm, unexpected warmth flooding her loins now as her muscles clenched so hard. Her head snapped back as she thrust her breasts outward, moaning as her release came, a violent orgasm that sent her pussy's fluids flooding down the sides of the dildo. She shuddered uncontrollably for more than ten seconds, her pungent sex fluids now more than noticeable, making every inch of the dildo glisten with her fragrant cream. In the aftermath of her climax she sat there on the stool, panting with her face flushed from the orgasm, her nipples hard as pebbles in their lingering arousal.

Warden Grey strode up to her and stroked her aching sex with the end the riding crop he now held. Then he caressed the side of her jaw with the crop, directing her to look into his eyes.

"You are a willful slut used to having her way. I can see that much." There was a resounding swat of the crop as it slammed into her crotch. Sabrina groaned and squirmed on the giant phallus, feeling its ribbed insides graze every inch of her inner walls. Her pussy throbbed, sore and unbearably poised around the cruel shaft.

"Please."

"Should I be gentle with you?" The warden lowered his pants, kicked them away before taking off his boots and socks and flinging those into the corner. His long, thick cock had bounded free. It was pale, just like the warden, a lily-white almost. It seemed to throb, a jeweled drop of pre-cum glistening at its tip.

"You will learn here, slave, that pleasuring yourself will bring only punishment, not reward. Here you will learn that pleasing others is more important than pleasing yourself. In this prison, in MY prison, you will discover the lessons that you failed to learn out in society. And chief among those is to understand that your own selfish needs are no longer a god to be venerated...or even indulged."

He punctuated every other word by slapping the crop against Sabrina's supple breasts, smooth ass cheeks, or the apex of her sex, especially her clit. The girl squealed with each SMACK, moaning plaintively, and each time she wiggled it seemed to draw the pink phallus deeper inside of her. She felt like an impaled sex-toy, the sensation between her legs progressing from a dull throb to a fiery ache.

"Please Sir...Master Warden. It's too big. Let me suck your cock. Let me show you I can give pleasure as good as I take it." She hoped that would appease him, and for a moment he seemed to consider the offer.

He walked a slow circuit around her, trailing the crop along her smooth buttocks, the fading marks showing where the crop had landed.

"It is tempting, girl. I must admit that." He cocked his head, for a moment deeply in thought. "I think not. No, I have a better idea." He nodded at the three muscle-ripped prison guards standing watch along the far wall of the spacious office.

"Gorman, Krause, Fisk. Give this little slut what she deserves."

Sabrina frantically looked around as all three men efficiently stripped out of their guard uniforms, tossing them away like useless rags. The three naked men now came up behind her, their hands caressing her tender buttocks and breasts. Gorman leaned over, suckling fervently on one nipple while Fisk played with the other.

"Oh yes. We're going to have so much fun torturing this sexy cunt," Fisk drawled, pinching Sabrina's clit softly as the girl squirmed and let out a desperate moan.

"Aaahh. Please, it's too sensitive."

"Quiet bitch." Gorman had finished sucking on one of her breasts, and now he took a metal clamp and fastened it to the nipple he had just been licking. Sabrina groaned as pain blossomed at the tip of her breast. She groaned more deeply when Gorman applied another one to her other nipple, restricting the flow to that sensitive bud just as cruelly.

"Please stop!" she groaned.

"We haven't even started, you worthless cunt." Gorman motioned to Fisk and Krause. "I'm going to lay down. Help the bitch straddle my cock and impale herself."

As he said this Gorman lay on the carpeting, his hands pillowed behind his head with his cock standing flagpole-stiff at attention. It was a dark cock, matching his ebony-hued skin, and it towered above a set of heavy, well-rounded testicles. Krause and Fisk lifted Sabrina by her hips, and for a moment she felt the heavenly sensation of relief as the giant dildo slipped free of her aching sex with a gentle pop.

"UUhhgghhh...please," Sabrina begged. "Don't. I'm too sore." She struggled weakly as Fisk forced her arms behind her back and Krause positioned her legs, pushing her downward. The two men manhandled her until she was straddling Gorman's athletic body, his cockhead brushing against her pubic mound, grazing the delicate labia of her tight channel.

"Please," Sabrina said, staring at the head of Gorman's enormous cock, helpless and unsure what else she could say to prevent the inevitable. She sighed as they lowered her. They dropped her like a sacrifice onto the phallus of a cruel god. Her pussy readily swallowed up the length of Gorman's manhood though, greedily sucking in the shaft with a loud squelching sound. Her pussy was still wet from her orgasm, slick and slippery as she began grinding on the slab of elongated flesh.

"That's it, whore. I'm letting go of your arms, now. But you better fucking behave," Fisk grunted. When Fisk released her arms the busty Latina spread her palms on Gorman's chiseled pectorals, using the leverage to slide her moist heat along the length of that throbbing penis. She moaned and began to hump the cock more than willingly, her ass bobbing up and down each time she slammed her sex downward almost savagely to encase Gorman's shaft in her loving warmth.

"All right, I'll fuck you. I'll impale my pussy good on your nasty cock," she hissed. "Please, just take these clamps off my tits. I'm begging you."

Fisk and Krause grinned. "She's a horny cunt, I'll give her that. Let's give her a little relief then." Fisk took off the nipple clamps, laving each nipple as the blood rushed back to her hardened buds. She groaned, trying to ignore the temporary discomfort as heat and arousal coiled through her loins, lust surging through her veins each time she bottomed out on Gorman's cock, her pussy settling nicely on his set of impressively-sized testicles.

"Yes...Ooohh, I'll ride you, big boy. That cock's so deep inside me," she moaned, pressing her hands harder against his chest for even better leverage, looking at his steady gaze as he watched her plunge down once more to sheathe his cock.

Gorman just lay there, hands laced behind his head, but Sabrina could tell she was getting to him. His muscles were tightening, his posture taut with the need to come. His arousal was a flame she fanned every time her pussy pumped up and down his length. He gritted his teeth, growling as she continued to impale her wetness on his cock, as she felt him stretch her slick love-hole with every downward plunge.

"You don't get all the fun, Gorman," Fisk grunted as he pulled out the butt plug that was still whirring away in Sabrina's ass. Sabrina trembled as the plug came free, her puckered hole feeling a wave of relief. Yet it was a kind of relief all too fleeting. Soon Fisk was spreading a strongly-scented lubricant along his cock and pouring more of it inside her puckered hole. She felt the cold oil abruptly inside her, trickling into her anus before it seemed to warm a few seconds after contact.

"What? Wait! Don't!" Sabrina squealed as Fisk slowly prodded his egg-shaped head between her butt cheeks, firmly stroking himself forward as his arms enfolded her until both of his hands cupped her breasts in their warm, possessive grip. After many small but insistent nudges he had most of his cock embedded in her ass, aided by leverage as he used his hold on her breasts to shove her body toward him. He had her butt forcefully rocking backward to meet his probing cock. He kept pumping his pelvis forward, wedging that cock hard into her tightest hole as she moaned a plaintive wail that echoed in the office and spread into the prison beyond.

"NOOOO OOOH god! Please, not in my ass," Sabrina howled. She could feel a burning ache begin between her butt cheeks, fire spreading with the double friction of the cock drilling up into her pussy and the other shaft ramming toward her bowels. "NO...it's too much!! Please, I'll fuck each of you separately. Please show mercy!" she squealed as the double-penetration intensified.

Both men were immune to her pleas. In fact, Gorman chose this time to finally leap into action. His hands came up to Sabrina's breasts to dislodge Fisk's, pinching her nipples as he threw his crotch upward to deepen the impalements. Her pussy felt his cock ricochet along her sensitive folds in all the right places, making her moan as the cock in her ass began to create a pleasant friction in counterpoint to the friction in her dripping sex.

She was aroused, despite everything. The idea of being taken by two men had always been one of Sabrina's fantasies. Her dominant side had never allowed her to indulge the possibility as anything other than a forbidden fantasy...but now? Now she had no choice, and a small part of her not only didn't mind it, but actively reveled in it.

Sabrina's tanned, curvaceous body was gyrating, stuffed with the two cocks, with her hands soon cupping her own tits as she moaned and moved her ass back to meet Fisk's thrusting shaft. Gorman's hands drifted down, stroking Sabrina's flanks as he watched her touch heself.

"Aahhh you fucking bastards. Uugghh. Fuck me in the ass. Fuck my tight wet pussy. Uhhhghhh!!" she surrendered, her body betraying her and suppressing all trace of conscious resistance.

"Here, bitch. One more cock before your punishment's complete," Krause said, finally joining in. The third prison guard had been watching his two compatriots, pumping his cock with one hand into an elongated and rigid masterpiece. He thrust his veined shaft between Sabrina's startled lips, fisting a hand in her lustrous hair as he roughly shoved his cock down her throat.

Sabrina gurgled and snapped her hands up to Krause's waist, gripping onto him for dear life as he began to fuck her face roughly with his cock, using her throat like a secondary cunt. Her lips were soon dripping with his pre-cum as his shaft flew in and out of her mouth. Excess pre-cum dribbled down her chin as she slurped and gurgled with even more desperation.

12