Sabrina Does Hard Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Mieko is given to an inmate and Sabrina finds her salvation.
3.3k words
4.44
35.4k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warden Grey leads the way through the prison facility, his booted steps slapping the concrete like twin drums of doom.

"Bring the slut over here. McCade can keep her for the evening."

Mieko squirms as two of the prison guards thrust her into a cell at the distant end of a long, darkened corridor. Warden Grey looms over her as she cowers, her naked body vulnerable as she tries to pathetically cover her large breasts and cum-seeping pussy.

"Enjoy your new Master, cunt. I doubt you'll be getting a good night's sleep. You'll soon understand what it is to be a slave-bitch in MY prison. We'll pass you to a new inmate each night. How's that sound?" The hawk-nosed warden stares coldly at her, taking in all her curves one last time before he pivots. The cell door clangs shuts with sickening finality and Mieko wonders what new horrors might be in store for her. The warden's steps recede as Mieko turns, trepidation caging her heart on all sides like a torture device when she discovers that, sure enough, she is not along.

A slender, attractive brunette girl with a brand carrying Warden Grey's initials etched just above her pubic muff lies on her back on a bed along the far wall of cinderblock. A bearded man with a shaved head and muscles reminiscent of some superhuman brute has one of her legs stretched back as he slams his long, hard phallus savagely between her legs. The sound of suction, of squelching intermingled sex fluids each time his penis thrusts balls-deep into the helpless captive, echoes unmistakably in the dungeon cell as the brunette's moans bounce off the walls and fuse the emerging terror and despair in Mieko's heart. Not knowing the sadistic prisoner's name, she inwardly nicknames him 'Shaved Head.'

"Uhh!! UH!!! Welcome to the party, Asian bitch. You like watching Slave Aubrey here take my cock so hard up her slut pussy?" Shaved Head keeps going at it, his testicles swinging back and forth as his cock stretches the brunette's young snatch.

Slave Aubrey's moans reach a new pinnacle.

"Ooooh god! Thank you for fucking this slave's worthless young pussy, Master, I love it when you fuck me rough," she cries, her breasts jiggling with each of his brutal thrusts. Shaved Head's flailing pelvis suddenly stills, his body arching as he surges inside the brunette's wet sheath, her pussy milking him of spasms of copious, hot, fresh jism.

"AAAHHH. Take it, bitch. Right up your worthless fuck-hole!" he growls, shuddering as he spews inside of her. When he's finished he pulls out, admiring the cream-pie glistening between Aubrey's cunt lips.

He turns to Mieko, his eyes narrowing as she feels like prey caught in a trap. "Get over here, bitch. Clean out this messy cunt and make it nice and shiny with your saliva. Come on!"

Mieko has her hands cuffed behind her back, but at least her ankles are unbound. She staggers to her feet and tries to dodge as the cruel man strides over to her. Shaved Head easily lassoes her with one meaty arm and sweeps her toward the bed.

"Come on, Asian cunt. Don't be shy. Get your face in there. You've got to earn your keep here if you want me to give you part of my breakfast in the morning." He shoves Mieko on the bed face-first, the pale brunette's pussy inches below her face, cum glistening at the entrance to her still heavily aroused sex. Mieko tries to turn away. No! It was one thing to obey Mistress Sabrina, who lovingly cared for her and treated her as a treasured slave in her dungeon. But this? This was too demeaning! Too degrading to contemplate. Mieko tries to turn away, but Shaved Head's hand is already clamping around her neck, forcing her face into Aubrey's crotch.

"Start licking up my sticky goo, get your tongue in there. You don't want to see me mad, girl." After saying this Shaved Head retrieves a crop hanging on the wall and lunges back to the bed. He smacks the crop against Mieko's exposed pussy from behind, wresting a cry from the girl's lips even as he grabs her by the neck and thrusts her face back into Aubrey's slimy cunt.

"Get busy, bitch. I am NOT a patient man."

"Y-yes Sir! Please stop smacking my pussy!" Mieko sobs. She plunges her tongue between Aubrey's labia, lapping inside the girl's dripping pussy to taste the mingled flavors of feminine arousal and salty male seed. Her nose smells the awful yet strangely alluring mixture of male and feminine sex fluids inside the brunette captive's intimate channel, and she is appalled by how it makes her own loins twinge perceptibly with a slowly stirring lust.

"MMMPHH!! SLURP!!" Mieko's tongue continues to explore Aubrey's pussy, plunging deeper into her soft folds even as Shaved Head rewards her by gently rubbing Mieko's clit from behind. His sudden touches of tenderness are jarring, and yet Mieko's body slowly relaxes despite her fear. When he plunges two fingers into her slowly-moistening heat, continuing to fondle the big-breasted girl's clitoris, Mieko moans into Aubrey's dripping snatch, a muffled sound of pent-up desire.

"You like that, eh bitch? See...you do what I tell you, GOOD things happen. Try not to forget that your Master is not completely without mercy." His dark chuckle joins the deepening symphony of Mieko's sighs and whimpers as he continues to stroke her clit. Meanwhile the now obvious moans of Aubrey start up again as the pale brunette looks down and sees her fellow slave diligently licking out her thoroughly fucked and cum-filled pussy, adding to the sexual music in the dungeon cell.

"OOohhh yes, baby. Mmm...Your tongue feels like a salve on my warm pussy," Aubrey breathes, bucking her crotch into Mieko's face. Mieko's groans continue to build as Shaved Head kneels behind her, his tongue pushing into her slick folds. After a few thorough laps of his tongue, the male inmate spits several times in disgust.

"Damn, bitch. Someone fucked and filled your pussy good, didn't they? Yuck. You're lucky I love the taste of cunt cream so much." Annoyed but apparently used to being given the warden's leftovers, the inmate presses his tongue back between Mieko's delicate folds, sucking, licking, and probing further into her tight wetness. Mieko's sighs continue to mount, her hips nudging backward just a little to impale her moistening sex on the prisoner's tongue, pushing eagerly against his mouth.

"UUuhhh...MMppph!" Mieko wails, her tongue still slurping desperately inside Aubrey's wet pussy. Mieko decides that while she is being forced to lick pussy, she might as well help her fellow captive get some enjoyment out of it. Soon she is nibbling and pummeling Aubrey's little nerve bundle, driving the brunette slave crazy with lust, and she begins breathing hard, her ribcage heaving as her juices trickle fervently onto Mieko's tongue.

"MMmmm... You're... You're going to make me CUM if you keep that up, sweetie." Aubrey sighs, her inner muscles turning to jelly as the warmth in her loins intensifies, her pussy creaming up. The pungent smell of arousal clings heavily to the air from both women's most intimate parts. Behind Mieko, content that he has lubed her up properly with his tongue, Shaved Head withdraws his face and lines up his reinvigorated cock between the girl's glistening cunt lips.

Mieko sighs with disappointment, feeling the attentions on her clitoris and pussy so abruptly disappear. But she keeps licking, fearful of what her Master might do if she wavers. She licks, cajoles, and slurps feverishly on Aubrey's clit until the girl can hold out no longer. Mieko has long since lapped up all of the sticky jism in Aubrey's cunt - but now a fresh flood of feminine fluid starts to spew onto Mieko's waiting tongue.

"Yes sweetie, keep sucking my clit just like that! Nip it with your teeth, baby! Mmm...aahhh! OOohh Fuck! Oh god! I'm CUMMING!!!! AAAHHHH!!! The lithesome brunette wails in the moment of her orgasm. Aubrey's juices flood Mieko's face, her body thrashing in the throes of her violent climax. Meanwhile Shaved Head has thrust his shaft between Mieko's cunt lips from behind, his groan of contentment more than audible as his hips begin a steady rhythm, plowing steadfastly into Mieko's sore pussy.

"UUuhhh...Master, gentle," Mieko groans, her jaw rippling as she continues to swallow and slurp up more of Aubrey's streaming nectar. "The warden already fucked me earlier. It's still sore!" she begs. But Shaved Head ignores the girl's pleas, thrusting forward like an animal as his grunts fill the room. He leans forward, his hands gripping her by the shoulders as he pulls her back to encase his cock like a sword in a sloppy, wet sheathe. Her moans rip through the air as her face continues to press and slurp inside Aubrey's messy wet cunt.

*****

It is a scene both depraved and filled with pleasure, and from his upstairs bedroom suite on the secure top floor of his prison, Warden Grey watches it unfold with dark delight.

"I see your newest slave is already being broken in quite nicely," a seductive voice calls from the shadows. Warden Grey turns to a sexy blonde girl, her breasts ample and buoyant, with upturned nipples of lightest pink. She saunters over to the Warden, her hands immediately sliding down to grip his large set of testicles and the base of his thick, long rod.

"Lisa." The Warden groans as she begins to fondle his balls and gently pump his shaft. "Now is not the time. Can you not see that I am busy watching?" With difficulty he ignores her as she kneels at his feet, laving and sucking on the head of his shaft. Her noisy slurping distracts him only a little as he watches the scene unfold.

Inmate McCade is fucking the big-breasted Asian slut from behind. The girl's cries have reached a crescendo, her pussy slamming backward to help sheathe him deep in her moistness. Aubrey is now sitting up, kissing Mieko as the brunette pinches the big-breasted Asian girl's nipples. Aubrey deepens the kiss with Mieko, and Mieko's moans turn scorching as McCade thrusts his cock into her roughly from behind. The inmate's cock is vanishing into her snug wetness now like a flash of lightning, spearing her with one agonizing stroke after another.

The moment is almost there, and Warden Grey watches the video feed intently, determined not to miss a second of it. Mieko's hardened nipples and aching breasts flop forward and backward as she continues to slam her pussy backward, eagerly enveloping McCade's penis, milking McCade's length like a velvet glove, hugging her pussy slavishly around his invading shaft until he has no choice but to empty his balls in the primal, time-honored fruition of human procreation. The inmate growls his release, gripping Mieko by the waist as his face contorts in a mixture of agony and bliss, eyes rolling back in the delirium of his release.

"AaahhH!! Filling your pussy, little bitch! Uuhhh!" McCade thrusts his pelvis forward, encasing himself completely in her soft, heated depths, and Warden Grey imagines all that scalding seed washing through the girl's insides, rushing up through her womb and fertilizing one of her eggs. The idea of his newest slave-girl becoming impregnated excites him. It is one of his favorite parts of being the leader of this corrupt prison facility - watching the new, sexy girls as they are fucked hard again and again until each girl's body surrenders to the inevitable of too much virile male seed.

He turns the monitor off, his cock twitching with the need to come.

"Please, Master Grey. Am I not your favorite? Will you not let me fuck you?" Lisa, the gorgeous blonde with the perfect ass and hips, is now standing up, licking his dripping pre-cum from her lips.

Warden Grey lies back on the floor as Lisa straddles him, easing her pussy down as a sigh of gratitude escapes her lush, full lips. The slender blonde begins to slide her pussy back and forth, rubbing her clitoris with one hand as her other hand squeezes her own breasts. She moans, her cunt smashing down to impale its tightness fully on the warden's girth.

"Ride me you little slut. I'll gush you FULL," the warden growls. He grunts, reaching up to pinch the nipples of his blonde sex-toy, crying out Lisa's name as she rides him toward an orgasm of mutual power and raw emotion. It won't be long now. He's so close and the way her breasts bob up and down with the movement of her naked body grinding atop his, it is almost too much to bear. He pinches her nipples harder, enjoying the sounds of her deepening moans. And then he is at the edge, and flinging himself over the cliff into the blessed abyss.

He seizes up inside her, his cock twitching as he stuffs Lisa full, stretching her as her upturned nipples pebble like diamonds in the throes of her mind-blowing lust, her pussy convulsing helplessly around the cock she worships.

*****

Much later, his body entangled with his naked blonde slave underneath the sumptuously-soft sheets, Warden Grey awakens. He slips out of bed gingerly, letting Lisa stay entrapped in whatever dreams have her shifting and moaning in her sleep. He walks the corridors of his prison in nothing but a red robe loosely knotted at the waist. The security officers and prison grunts all recognize him immediately in his trademark robe, standing at attention as he walks by, giving him the respect he has earned through instilling fear in those who oppose him.

'I should check on my other new slave,' the warden decides. He goes down the elevator, anticipation quickening like the blood pumping faster and faster through his veins. The elevator's mundane ding seems out of place in this brutal prison. The normalcy of it is almost disturbing, given what Warden Grey plans to do. He steps out and walks to his office.

There, he finds Sabrina hanging with her breasts adorned with the new, shiny silver nipple rings. The girl groans as the warden shrugs out of his robe, his hands caressing her buttocks before slipping up to her tits, squeezing them as she moans.

"Pleeeaase. Oh god, that hurts," she sighs.

"What am I to do with you? Hmm? Your records tell me that you were once a vicious little bitch with her own dungeon. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of your own torments?" But the warden knows that his comparison comes nowhere near to fair. Sabrina's operation had been local, maybe two dozen slaves or so. Warden Grey's facility easily includes nearly one hundred slave girl captives, mingled with his inmates and bestowed to prisoners who please him as a reward. All of the girls sooner or later had the letters WG branded on them to remind the prisoners that, no matter who the girls fucked or sucked, they are HIS property and his alone.

All of that said, though, the warden has a fondness for the girls. He looks at Sabrina's gorgeous face, her exquisitely-sculpted nakedness, and can't help but take in a deep, shuddering breath of desire tinged with awe.

"You have a body I'd be willing to kill for, little cunt." He sighs, kissing the startled woman as she moans into his mouth. His fingers dip to her sex, stroking her sensitive folds as his cock lengthens, hardening, eager and ready for action.

"Mmm... Look what you DO to me, slut." He unchains her and lets her sink to the floor. The exhausted girl can barely move, her arms so stiff. She tries anyway, groans as the muscles and joints protest in her body. The warden spreads her legs, his face diving between her thighs as he slurps greedily on her joy nub. He tastes Sabrina, revels in her scent as his tongue explores every inch of her overly sensitized channel. Her arms finally function, and Sabrina briefly mulls over the option of trying to overpower her captor and escape.

Looking around though, she realizes that cameras are everywhere. She would have to be a fool to think that they were not being watched right at this moment, and even if she did escape this room, how many sadistic ways did they have to punish her? How many security guards and locked doors stood between her and freedom? It is hopeless, and she sighs with resignation as the warden's tongue continues to flick between her labia, grazing the inside of her pussy in tantalizing strokes as she reaches down to caress his hair.

"Mmmm.... Oh god." She begins sliding her hips toward him, willingly celebrating his feasting on her snatch. Her pussy begins to glisten with her juices as the warden continues his tonguing and licking, energetic beyond belief. His primal growls speak volumes about how much he loves her taste, her juices flowing more freely onto his tongue as her pussy grows excited. Heated with desire.

"Fuck, you taste so good bitch. Come for me, girl. Come for me now or I'll have you branded this very night!" The threat spurs her into motion, somehow arousing her with its impending danger. She has never felt more alive, and she arches into his mouth now, her cunt throbbing with need. Her hands clench, and she feels herself sailing over the precipice. Her pussy shudders, splashing the warden's face with its nectar as he laps greedily, swallowing every pungent drop.

"Now it's my turn, little slut. Open for me."

She looks at his huge, lengthy cock waiting to spread her pussy lips as if to plunge so violently into her depths. She opens for him, whimpering and begging for him to be gentle.

"Yes, please fuck me. Fuck me with that magnificent cock, Sir, but be gentle. My pussy is so sore."

Warden Grey grins. "I can see that, slut. It's so swollen. So beautiful." He gently nudges his cock forward, groaning as he feels her hug his cock with her firm, tight love-hole. The sensations ricochet along the sides of his cock, goading him to fuck her harder and faster. Yet he resists the urge, intoxicating as it is.

He slowly plunges in, withdraws, and plunges in, fucking her with a steady but staid rhythm.

"How's this, cute cunt?"

"Mmm. So good, Master. So good," Sabrina purrs, grateful for small mercies. She opens herself to him more, her hips widening as she invites him to fuck her more deeply. He obliges, his shaft sliding home, welcomed by her relaxed pussy as he drives into her to the hilt, his balls resting against her cunt lips as he stays so deep inside her heat, relishing the silken nest of her sex.

"AAAhhh!" He feels himself lose it, his overused cock twitching, spurting its modest but no less fervent seed into her sore pussy. Sabrina's hands reach around, gently squeezing the warden's testicles as she feels them stiffen, his cock spurting the last vestiges of cum inside her. She continues to fondle him, groaning.

"Yes, Master. Thank you for filling this slave's pussy. Please may I stay in your bed tonight? Please!"

Warden Grey looks fondly at one of his newest slave girls. He rubs a thumb gently across her bottom lip, feeling his softening cock still nestled inside her sex. He leans forward, lips joining as his tongue traipses playfully across her mouth. Her answering moans only deepen as he pulls out with a sigh, looking at his drooping cock slick and glistening from their mix of sticky fluids.

He stands up, reaching his arm out to her.

"Come, Sabrina. I have changed my mind about you. You will share my bed. You are my new favorite slave," he said, his cold eyes oddly infused with a trace of warmth. "I will give you pleasure and pain and more pleasure, until you forget all else."

Sabrina takes his hand, unsure of the future, desperate only to survive and know pleasure at the hand of the one who now is like a god to her.

**********

THE END

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, always follow your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better!