Sabrina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina giggled, feeling a rush of excitement at her new friend's touch. As they went she had to primly press one of her little hands against her lap, steadying the wild sways of her cock. The sight of Stacy's breasts rolling high against herself with her gait, as seen from behind, had her stiff with excitement. "You have a wonderful body. I think we're going to have a lot of fun!"

"I don't doubt it," Stacy muttered as she arrived at her guest room. She quickly unlocked the door and gave Sabrina a guiding push inside. The door slammed shut. "Now show me that huge dick."

Sabrina giggled again, and was glad to lift her dress up, freeing her hardened enormity to swing out perpendicular to her little body. With a groan of animal want the pigtailed brunette dropped to her knees and took her in her hands, which she ran up and down her length. The look on her face was one of amazement. "It's the biggest I've seen yet. Oh god, it's beautiful!"

"Yours are too."

"You mean these?" Stacy gave her blessed burdens a lift.

Sabrina noddled her head quickly. As Stacy dropped them against herself to lift her shirt she was spellbound. Even without the support of her top they were round and high, and were constantly reacting to her movement. Before any more words could be said Stacy again seized Sabrina's shaft in her hands and plunged the tip into her mouth, and all Sabrina could do was sigh and melt against the wall behind her. She pulled her dress off and tossed it aside.

"God damn," Stacy moaned huskily. She began to trail little kisses along her shaft. "How did a dick like this end up on a girl like you? I'd have guessed you at barely a foot." One of her hands wandered to her sac, which she sifted through her grasp. A stray pass had her fingertips brushing against something unexpected. Thoughtlessly they wandered further, with one easily sliding into Sabrina's wettened crevasse, and when she felt the heated arousal emanating from her little puss she realized what she'd found. "Huh? You have a, a-"

"Yes," Sabrina said, smiling, too innocent to know shame. "I've heard that makes me special."

"I guess it does, yeah." She twisted her finger within Sabrina, causing her to moan and dip lower against the wall. "But it's not for me." Her arm fell to her side and she rose to her feet, then pointed toward the bed: "Lie over there on your back, Sabrina."

"Okay Stacy." She lightly walked over to the bed, her massive shaft swaying stiff and heavy before her, and laid herself back.

When Stacy saw just how compliant the little blonde was she smiled to herself. She began to wriggle out of her booty shorts, taking a moment to manoeuvre them around her boots, and stepped out of them toward her. Her top, already halfway off, was quickly shorn as well, and she crawled onto the bed and along Sabrina's body.

Sabrina shuddered with increasing lust as she felt Stacy's breasts dragging up her body. As soon as they were within reach she filled her hands with them.

"Mmmh." They kissed messily. Stacy slipped her hands beneath Sabrina's, taking control of her breasts, which she gathered in her little arms to wrap around the cock that was pressing so insistently into her chest. With rhythmic lifts she set them into a rolling motion around her upper length.

"Ooh!" Sabrina started to buck her hips against her. Stacy shifted downwards, letting herself more completely envelop her, and allowed her to continue. "A stud like you needs tits like these around her cock."

"Oh, yes! I love them!"

"Hold still now."

Sabrina did, and with them hugged tight around her Stacy shook her arms while engulfing the end of her cock and tonguing it firmly. Her pigtails swung as her head turned from side to side. Sabrina writhed and gave deep sighs of pleasure, and soon with an involuntary shake of her hips released a burst of pre, a mini orgasm of gratitude for the loving attention Stacy was giving her.

"Ssssluurp... Ah! Your precum tastes different. It's nice, though. Like the diet version."

"Mhmm. It is different. I can't impregnate a goddess breeder like you."

"Really? That's... very convenient."

Sabrina beamed proudly. Her chest was rising and falling, and her readiness for rut was strengthened by the pleasure of the little release Stacy had just swallowed.

"You'd better not be lying." Stacy let go of her chest and got to her feet. She pointed Sabrina skyward, and didn't have to crouch very far down to rest the tip against her slit. With a moan of pained pleasure she dipped lower, and Sabrina entered her. "Ohhh! Big!"

Sabrina nodded, in amazement at the sight of the petite yet super-stacked girl crouching in her boots over her. She held still, knowing her new friend would need some moments to adapt to her. She bit down on her bottom lip and started to giggle as Stacy dipped and rose.

"Oh wow. I love your huge dick! I feel like a human again." As Stacy picked up speed her huge breasts jiggled and bounced, displaying a perfect vitality and firmness of form no human woman could ever hope to retain. The sight of them moving against her petite and perfect figure was almost hypnotic, and Sabrina seemed to fall into a lustful trance as she went.

"Feels... so good... inside me..." Stacy persisted, growing more feverish as she went, until: "Ngahh!" She halted her motions, and her legs began to quiver. She slowly slid down her towering shaft, gasping and sighing, before collapsing into a pile on top of Sabrina. "Omigod, my god... I came fast."

"Was it nice?"

"Oh fuck yes."

Smiling serenely Sabrina took her upper arms in her hands and turned to the side, dumping Stacy onto her back. She assumed a firm stance above her and began to drive herself home hard, in missionary style. Her demeanour was calm and casual, almost professional.

Stacy was writhing and moaning, seeming to try to wriggle out of her grasp as she reacted to the sensations of her supreme cock. The size of what she wielded was unlike anything she'd felt before. "That's too good, unnhh! You're going to make me cum again!"

"Should I slow down?"

"No... just... fuuck meee!"

Sabrina gladly obeyed, steadily sinking three quarters of herself into the moaning tart, bottoming out each time. Retaining that motion she laid herself over her, silencing her wails and squeals with a kiss while adoringly running her hands over every curve of her breasts.

Stacy's body arched off the mattress and her lips broke free as she dumped her head back to scream out her ecstasy. Sabrina sank herself deep and began to stir her pussy as it orgasmed around her girth. Giggling, she kneaded and tossed Stacy's huge breasts, feeling quite in love with them as she writhed below. The building pressure of her own climax was looming near, and she couldn't wait to finish herself off as soon as Stacy returned from ecstasy.

"God, damn," Stacy mewled between heavy breaths. "Came so hard!"

"Maybe you will again!" Sabrina resumed her motions, faster this time, now driven by her own need to release. Stacy was thunderstruck and giving inarticulate garbled sounds. She wasn't quite cumming 'again', per se - she had never really stopped, and was returning to the heaven of climax beneath her. That huge cock seemed to grow even harder, and filled her even more, as Sabrina throbbed toward her finish.

She became frantic, and her rhythm broke into uncoordinated shakes. Hot cum began to fill Stacy. With a final cry of joy the blonde pulled her enormous cock free to paint thick shots along her body. Stacy sat up and, looking high from the pleasure she had just withstood stroked her spasming length while aiming those pearly blasts at her chest. They thickly coated her spherical giants, only to slop off and gather on her lissome stomach and thighs.

Sabrina's release began to slow, ebbing off to throbbing spurts, so Stacy got up onto her knees to wrap her cumslicked tits around her length and tuck the tip into her mouth. As she hungrily drank down the remnant pulses she slipperily lifted and dropped herself around hard, orgasmic flesh. Sabrina began to giggle, feeling in her light headed state amazed by Stacy's bodily gifts.

***

They were on the home stretch of their bus ride, and the mid morning sun was lighting the familiar landscape of Paul's home town.

"And those were the biggest, most awesomest boobies I've ever seen. And from that day on we played together many times. The end."

Paul turned her, leery eyed and tired. "Okay, cool. Uh... Wait, no. You were supposed to be telling me why you left Astro-X."

"Huh? Oh, right. I guess I got carried away!"

Chapter 8

There was a knock at Lucia's door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Marla. Do you have a moment?"

"Oh! Of course." She sprung to her feet and checked herself in the mirror - nothing was out of place - and then opened her door. "What can I do for you?"

Marla was the oldest and wisest goddess at Astro-X. The keen minded matriarch was the head of all affairs at the cutting edge aerospace firm, and also the authority on all things that happened within the one secret building where immortal women lived and worked. Of course, that wasn't obvious at first glance, for as with any goddess she perpetually appeared to be at an age between 18 and 30, at the peak of her health and beauty. The chic purple streaks in her wavy black hair, which matched her violet eyes, further belied the fact that her age was measured by the century. "May I come in?"

"Yes, sure." Lucia flicked a sweater off her couch. "Have a seat."

They sat themselves down before Lucia's coffee table.

"Lucia, this is going to be a delicate conversation. It concerns your, ah, your creation... your companion."

"Sabrina."

"Yes, that one. Now don't get me wrong, I'm very impressed that you were able to create her to satisfy your needs. We probably wouldn't have been able to meet all of this year's goals without her keeping you out of the maternity ward."

"Thank you. But...?"

"But things are getting a bit out of hand with her here. Our women, breeder and seed-bearer alike, have been choosing to spend time with your Sabrina instead of each other. You made her too perfect a companion, and while her talents help you to fulfil your duties, they prevent the rest of the compound from doing theirs. We were seeing a steadily rising birthrate until she was let loose here."

"I see," Lucia said. She knew that the various breeders at Astro-X had grown fond of her Sabrina. She, with her immense capacity for sex, was all the fun without any of the responsibility of pregnancy. For Marla, the endgame of everything they did at Astro-X was to create a world full of goddesses. Sabrina had become an impediment to that. "So what do we need to do?"

Marla sighed. "I'm not sure. She's a sweet girl, but... Well. Can you figure out something we can do to restore things to the way they should be, around here?"

Lucia nodded, her gaze held low in shame. "I'll see what can be done."

***

"Dammit Sabrina, I know you've been out playing around while I'm working!"

"No, I've been right here the entire time!"

"Diana told me she saw you leaving Julie's room today."

She pouted. "Okay, well, there was that..."

"Do I have to explain to you again why Marla has asked you to stop this?"

"No! But, it's just..."

"It's just what?"

"I can't help it. I can't just sit here all day, I need to go out and see people. Do you understand? I can't help myself."

It had been a week since trouble with Sabrina had become an issue, and enforcing their new rules - that she stay confined to Lucia's room - had proven impossible.

"I used to love it here. But now I feel like I'm in a prison."

Lucia sighed. "I see." She stepped closer to her and took one of her hands. "Sabrina," she said more tenderly, "what are we going to do with you?"

"I..." Tears began to well up in her eyes. "I don't know."

***

"But eventually I did know what to do. I had to leave. And when I did I discovered something I'd never seen while I was with the goddesses."

"Me," Paul asked, looking flattered and slightly dumb.

"Boys."

"Boys," he repeated.

"Mhmm. I think boys are really cute. Especially you. And so that is why, after I left the goddesses, I chose you," Sabrina said, adding a light tap of her finger upon Paul's chest with the end of her statement.

"I see. Okay, well, I guess that makes sense." He glanced out the window. Her story had wrapped itself up rather neatly, right at the moment before the bus reached the station. "And it looks like we're done here as well, just in time."

He was glad to finally know the mysterious history of Sabrina, as strange and occasionally disturbing as it was. As they dragged their bags out of the luggage bay he had to wonder though, if any significant parts were still untold. In what had been an extremely detailed story there seemed to be a blank spot, between her being told to lock herself away in Lucia's room and her leaving. There must have been an incident, one that she, even in all her openness, wasn't ready to share.

He looked at her, wondering, and saw a glimmer of awareness in her eyes as she glanced back to him. She recognized his suspicion. Ignoring it, she started off towards the inside of the bus station, singing a lighthearted song to herself.

Chapter 9

Paul heard the familiar 'clonk' of the door joining the laundry room to the garage, which signaled someone's arrival home. It was a sound imprinted in his mind since his childhood days. It once meant that his parents had come home from work and were about to cook dinner, which he hungrily awaited after a day of school. He felt a tingle beneath his tongue, as if his mouth were about to water at the suggestion of a meal.

Indeed, he was hungry. But not for food - he'd fixed himself a sandwich an hour or two earlier. He was now basically an adult who normally lived on his own and cooked his own meals. He, alone in his bedroom with Sabrina's little undershorts balled up and scrunched against his nose, was hungry for something else. Something he hadn't had for days, for he and Sabrina hadn't been alone since the moment they'd arrived in his old hometown. He took in another deep breath of the heady scent she'd left in the fabric.

He heard the light, rapid steps of Sabrina moving quickly through the downstairs hallway, as well as the slower less spirited ones of his mother. As soon as he heard her feet meet stairs he tossed the little shorts back onto her suitcase.

The little blonde thrust her pretty face into his bedroom.

"Your mom is the best! Look at all the stuff we got!" She had bunches of shopping bags clenched in each hand, which with a sideways turn of her stance she was able to bring through the doorway and drop by his bed. "Sooo much!"

"Shit, wow. She must have spent a fortune on you."

"I'm sooo happy!" Giggling and clasping her hands together beneath her chin, she gave a couple little jumps of joy. "And I'm wearing a brand new outfit already! Did you notice?"

Paul nodded, feeling his blood pressure rise as he watched her turn on the spot for him. He wanted her, right then and there. She wore tight black leggings with a whispy pink miniskirt on top, wisely placed to obscure any of her abnormally bulging features. Above that her large rounded chest was squeezed into high bouncy cleavage by a black top, over which she wore a little open jean jacket. "Really cute."

She walked over to him and straddled his lap, and as she wrapped her arms around his neck she gave him a sweet little kiss. "I feel kind of bad though. She spent so much. But she said she really wanted to, and that she's never had a daughter of her own, so..."

Paul set his hands in the crooks of her waist. "I guess she really likes you."

"Yes! She said she's so glad you found a nice girl at college." She leaned in a little closer, and spoke in a more secretive tone. "Isn't that funny?"

"Hehe, yeah..." He shifted his hands so he could hold her waist again, only this time they sat beneath her jacket, with only her top separating them from her soft skin. "Let's make sure she doesn't find out how not-nice you actually are."

"Of course," Sabrina said with a prim nod of her head. "Have I ever been naughty since we arrived here? No."

Paul also nodded, seeming to trail off as his mind wandered to thoughts of how badly he wanted the little beauty-queen in his lap to be just that. If only they could find time to be alone.

CLONK. The door to the garage.

"Is... is my mom leaving the house again?"

Sabrina scooched closer, and as her cleavage crowded Paul's face she began to tease his scalp with her fingertips. "Uh-huh."

"Why? For how long?"

"She dropped me off here before she goes back into town for groceries. She wants to make a nice dinner before your dad and brother get home."

"Oh. So we... we're finally alone."

Her fingers tightened against his head, and with a handful of his hair she roughly tilted his face up to hers. "Uh-huh." She pressed their lips together, and in an instant their tongues joined and began to intermesh.

With a groan of long-dormant desire Paul rose from his seat. Sabrina giggled softly as she wrapped her legs around him, and he walked across his room to dump her on her back on his childhood bed. With their hands hungrily stroking and wandering beneath each others clothes they continued to embrace.

When their lips broke apart they backed away from each other and began to undress, never breaking eye contact. Before even fully disrobing Paul impatiently dove back onto Sabrina, wriggling out of his boxers as he went, and reached for her. She had a lot more to remove and was still in her bra and leggings, which he was quick to reach for and slide down the curve of her rear. As he pulled them off her legs he looked to her package, which was already showing the beginning signs of excitement as it traveled towards her left hip in her undershorts.

She was unclasping her bra as he, groaning wordlessly, dived towards her crotch and began to nuzzle and kiss her flagrant package. She smiled to herself and, moving at a much less fevered pace than he, leaned in to reach for his own quickly hardening cock. Her bare breasts brushed against his ear as she gave him a few teasing strokes. He pulled at the undershorts, dragging them away from her.

Her cock flopped onto the bed with a slight thump, and she breathed a sigh of relief at being released from her state of constraint - those undershorts were so very tight, so restrictive. Desperate to see her standing proud, he picked it up and began to stroke.

"Mmm, babe," Sabrina purred. She shifted closer to him, sitting naked within his spread legs so her growing arousal could lie pointing upward along his own. Paul seemed distant as he stroked her hard, wholly focused on the feel of her skin going taut around her girth, the sight of her stiffening and gaining inches. She was reaching her full sixteen as she began to resume her playful tugs at his six. The visual difference between what they wielded was almost comical.

Paul was rock hard in her hand and already throbbing on the verge of letting go as he gazed in lustful rapture upon her towering cock. He didn't have to lean very far forward to take the end of it in his mouth. As his tongue played across tense, searing heat he gave a shuddering moan of joy and complete desire, and his hands let go of her shaft to desperately fondle her luscious and large breasts. They overflowed beautifully from within his grasp.

She continued to stroke his cock as he lavished love upon her body. With a groan and a shake of his hips he began to release, and spat out the end of Sabrina's member to collapse in ecstasy against her bosom, which he still fondled as it pressed soft against his cheeks. She smiled coolly as his hot spunk began to dribble down her wrist.