Sabrina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

"Ohhhhohoh god," he whispered. Through half lidded eyes he watched her lift her dainty hand to her mouth and lick away his seed. "Ngguh, Sabrina..."

Smiling sweetly, she brought that glistening hand to his chin and gently guided his face up towards hers. His cum was glistening across her mouth. They kissed deeply, and Paul tasted it on her lips. He rested against her, breathing quickly, his head swimming with euphoria and still very much in a state of lust.

"The little pink skirt I was wearing."

"Uh huh?"

"Put it on."

Paul got off the bed to search the ground for the little pink frill. As he pulled it up his legs his excitement was already visibly renewing. Great, and now I have another weird fetish.

Giggling slightly at the sight of him, she lifted her cock away from her body and pointed it skyward. "Now me," she whispered.

"Yes..."

He crouched between her legs and leaned in to kiss the base of her cock, right where it met her little abdomen. At his request she'd made the region completely free of any hair, smooth as the rest of her. His hands brushed over the insides of her lissome thighs to her hips as he trailed more kisses upwards along her shaft, simply adoring every inch of her.

"None of the goddesses treated me like you do."

"Mmm... I'm insane for you."

"Do you... do you worship me?"

"Yes."

She brushed a hand through his hair. "Oh, Paul... You don't know how happy that makes me."

As he reached the end of it he let the head pass his lips and fill his mouth. His hands smoothly slid along her thighs toward her shaft, which he slowly began to stroke in time with twists of his head and swipes of his tongue. As he made out with Sabrina's enormous cock she writhed beneath him, smiling and sighing with contentment and pleasure. There was no doubt about it: the things he did for her were acts of worship.

One hand dropped down to the mattress, and he pushed a finger past her sac, which looked swollen and heavy from the days without satisfaction, to trail along her lower lips. They were slightly moist, and he easily slipped his finger inside. She gave a quiet purr as she felt that digit sliding within her feminine heat.

"I know what you want to do," Sabrina said.

His lips smacked slightly as he pulled them off of her. "Can I?"

"Come on baby. You already came. It's my turn. I'm practically bursting!"

"Sabrina..." How was that fair, when he came at the drop of a pin around her while she, who had been literally engineered for sex, had the stamina of a sexual giant?

"You're the one in a skirt. You're the one who's going to get fucked," she said darkly.

Paul shuddered at those words - they'd shattered his tender mood. For a moment he blinked at her as he watched sweet Sabie become Sabrina the beast. It was clear that she'd arrived when with a rough grab of his hair and a thrust of her cock she forced her way back into his mouth, pushing her hips forward until she heard his throat cluck.

She was purring with delight, and a smile of malevolence was on her lovely face as she got up on her knees and used Paul's with short, repeat bucks of her hips. Ever the good boyfriend, he willingly assented and stroked her shaft, and his grip on her began to rhythmically twist as well once a lubricating layer of spit and precum began to drip down her turgid cockskin.

Satisfied, or perhaps just impatient, she pulled Paul off. He gasped slightly, relishing the chance to take full breaths of air again. "Okay sissy-boy. I want you to lie on your tummy."

As Paul got to his feet he noted his member swinging within the little skirt, as hard as it ever could be. He was extremely aroused. Sweating with anticipation, he obeyed her, laying himself down on the edge of his bed so his bottom would sit tilting sluttishly upward.

"Ooh," Sabrina cooed. She got to her feet and took her place behind Paul, then got down to her knees. "Look at you! So cute. I'm going to love filling your little bootyhole up. Oh, yes..."

Paul grunted slightly as he felt the light tickle of her tongue against his little pucker. Sabrina giggled. The next thing he felt was one of her slender fingers, twisting slightly as it dug its way inside of him. "Ngh..."

"It's been a while. You feel really tight."

Paul was embarrassed by the feeble sound of his mewing reply: "be gentle?" His breath caught in his throat when her forefinger entered him up to her last knuckle.

"The next thing I'm going to stick in you is a lot bigger."

"Mnnhh!"

"Spread 'em please?"

As she got back to her feet he grabbed his cheeks and pulled them wide apart, and soon felt the heat of her head sitting at his entrance. She began to stroke her huge rod, and after a few moments emitted a gentle spurt of precum that dripped hotly over his pucker, providing a natural lubricant for what was to follow.

"Mmm, it's been torture waiting for this." She pushed forward, and Paul's hole reluctantly let her hardened glans pop inside. He groaned into the mattress as with microshakes of her hips she worked more of herself into him.

The more she sank into him the more desperate his reactions became, and by the time she had a foot of her hard dick sawing in and out of him he was writhing and bleating like a wounded animal. Driven by her hunger for release Sabrina firmed her grip around his mini skirted hips and continued to increase the rate and depth of her thrusts.

"Nguhhh!"

"Are you cumming again, sweetie?"

"Y-yes," Paul stammered.

Sabrina thrust herself deep and laid herself against his back. As she compressed his prostate and forced his balls to empty she could feel the beats of his climax from within him. "My cock is the best, isn't it," she whispered.

"Oh god yes!"

"I want to cum in your slutty ass Paul."

"Unhh... cum in my slutty ass!"

She rose slightly to hover on her hands and knees over him, and resumed her motions in earnest. Her sac, heavy with several days worth of cum, was slapping against his cheeks as she animalistically mated with her disgraced sissy of a boyfriend.

"I'm gonna... it's coming, I'm... Ahhh!" Sabrina hilted herself in him, and the beats of orgasm began. Her cock was spasming hard within him as it erupted. He could feel the liquid heat building with each burst, filling him with a ridiculous volume a young man such as himself could never match. Giving high sighs of bliss she laid herself against him, letting herself become immersed in the ecstasy of release.

KLONK, went the door downstairs.

"Hah, hah... Sabie, ...I think my mom's home." Despite his state of impalement Paul began to shift beneath her, becoming uneasy.

"Not yet babe, let me finish!"

"We have to... unh, god."

As they heard Paul's mother moving about downstairs Sabrina lifted her hips and with a long, victorious moan made one final slow move to bury her throbbing orgasmic hugeness. When her hips returned to their place against him she felt the wetness of her seed on him, which had bubbled out onto his cheeks from the displacement. His ass was absolutely filled.

"This could have been a big mess but we kept most of it inside... Try to hold it in." Sabrina started to pull herself out. She stepped back, her cock glistening and dripping with spunk and still rigidly throbbing before her. As she looked at Paul lying there in her skirt, his ass soaked with cum, she felt like she could go for a second round. She started to stroke her slippery length.

"Round two?"

"No Sabrina, I need to... to empty myself. Right now."

She stepped out of the way as he got up and scrambled for a bathrobe, which he quickly wrapped around himself before running for the bathroom.

Chapter 10

With his mother home and busy in the kitchen downstairs Paul wouldn't dare continue, so they crawled inside his bed to cuddle. As soon as they were settled in he exhaled thoughtfully and gave Sabrina an inquisitive look.

"Oh. Are we gonna do the thing again where after sex I tell you about my past?"

"Well I do have some questions still."

"I've already told you the whole story."

"Did you really though?"

She squinted at him.

"What happened that made you decide you'd leave the goddesses?"

"What do you mean what happened? Nothing did, I just made up my mind."

Paul waited.

"...Oh, well there was the incident with the, the um, the sex-clone Lucia made that used its three foot dicks to-"

"Whaaaat?"

"Haha! Just kidding."

Paul scowled.

"But I guess there might have actually been a decisive moment. Let's see here..."

***

"Oh, hello Sabrina."

"Hi Julie." Sabrina stopped in the narrow corridor to stand before the goddess breeder. Her eyes flitted down to the bundle she held in her arms. "It's been a while since I last saw you." As the bundle of blankets began to squirm and cluck her head tilted curiously, then her eyes widened as she realized what it was - she had never seen a baby before! Of course, how could she have not realized? Julie had been gravid with the child for months.

"Yeah, I know. Maternity ward and all. Afraid you still won't see much of me, what with the couple weeks baby Jenessa and I will be spending together before she leaves."

Sabrina nodded, recalling that although goddesses typically released their infants into the human wild, the first few weeks were still spent rearing them to ensure a healthy child. "That's okay," she said. After a moment she stepped closer, curious to see what a newborn goddess looked like.

"Oh, you want to get a look at her? Sure. I'm so proud of baby Jenessa, she's just gorgeous."

As Julie tilted the little bundle toward her Sabrina gasped. For a moment she was speechless. "Oh," Julie chuckled, "that's some reaction! Yes, someday this little angel will be a beautiful goddess, just like her mother."

"Can... can I hold her?"

"Well, I suppose. But be careful with her."

Sabrina noddled quickly, her eyes aglaze with wonder as she stared down at baby Jenessa. As she was placed in her arms her heart started to patter, and as she cradled her against herself and saw her wandering infantile gaze she felt a swell of emotion she didn't yet understand. For a moment the baby's eyes locked with her own, and the world seemed to pause.

"She's... perfect."

"Oh, isn't she?"

"Yes," Sabrina said, beginning to smile. When she finally looked back to Julie the breeder gasped, her surprise soon turning to giggles as she registered the tears of wonder falling down Sabrina's cheeks. Feeling embarrassed by her emotional reaction, Sabrina stepped in to pass the baby back to her. "Well it was nice talking to you Julie."

"You too Sabrina."

"I-I have to go now. Bye."

Still giggling slightly, Julie nodded and took her baby back into her arms. Feeling proud, she continued on her original path down the hallway.

Sabrina wiped the tears off her cheeks and took off at a brisk pace. She was late for her appointment with Diana. She hoped that wouldn't make her cross.

On the insistence of Lucia and Marla she was keeping her relationships with the many goddesses at Astro-X down to a controlled amount, with herself not being permitted to see more than two at any given time. That seemed to be the best compromise they could strike between her immense sexual appetite and their desire for the goddesses to reproduce without distractions. Her other partner was away that week on a work trip, which meant her only playmate was Diana.

Diana had once been completely unwilling to interact with Sabrina, but things had changed ever since rules had been made about her interactions with the goddesses. Now that Sabrina was a limited commodity she was eager to play with her, even becoming possessive of her.

Nervously, Sabrina knocked at her door. She really did admire her, yet in return she could be so cold, so domineering. She never quite knew what to expect from her. What strangeness did she have in store for her that tonight?

"Come in. I left the door unlocked."

Sabrina stepped inside the little apartment and saw her sprawled out on her bed, looking casual in some panties and a large t shirt. Along with her nervousness she felt a surge of excitement, a natural and very typical reaction that she felt in the presence of Marla's eldest daughter. She found her slender willowy body, her over abundant chest, her beguilingly beautiful face and wavy blonde hair especially attractive. She comprised the lion's share of Sabrina's own genetics and looked like she could be her older sister; a fact that they quietly enjoyed but normally didn't speak of. When once the topic was broached, Diana's only remark had been that she'd "done stranger things."

Diana sat up and began to tie her cascading golden locks into a high ponytail. "Hey Sabie. Today I'd like you to clean my room."

Indeed, the place was a mess, with clothing and books strewn across the ground. Her room was dusty and the carpet was laced with a dispersion of long platinum-gold filaments, fallen from Diana's fair head. Sabrina looked to her, pouting slightly at the tedious request.

"And, I'd like you to dress appropriately for the job as well. There's something for you hanging on my closet doorknob."

Sabrina lifted the hanger and wrinkled her nose, not recognizing the strangely elaborate yet miniscule black and white outfit. "What is this? You'd like me to put this on?"

"That's right. You're going to be my french maid, tonight."

Diana was smiling mischievously, perhaps even cruelly, as she watched little Sabrina nervously disrobe. She slipped into the sleeveless dress, which was fitted to hug her breasts into high, deep cleavage. Below her frilly layered skirt was wide as it orbited her hips. No sort of underwear was provided, and her member was swaying within view between her legs. Lastly she pulled up her sheer black stockings, each with a little white frill that surrounded her lower thigh.

Sabrina's heart quickened as she watched Diana get off her bed. Seeing her make her way towards her, her unsupported breasts and the boldly visible pricks of her nipples jumping against her within her t-shirt, she felt a hot swell of desire. Her eyes wandered downward, and she saw her overloaded panties were sloshing from side to side from the shake of her hips as they struggled to contain her goddess-package. Oh how she loved that!

She whimpered when Diana crushed herself up against her. Their breasts were compacting up towards their chins as the goddess reached around her to tighten the laces at the back of her outfit. Her spine bolted straight as she cinched them uncomfortably tight, practically corsetting her little torso within the dress. Sabrina poutingly looked up to her with an eyelash fluttering gaze while she then fashioned her hair into a bun.

With her successfully transformed into a futanari french maid Diana backed up to admire her. She nodded with approval and chuckled as she sauntered back to her bed. "You can begin. Start by tidying up the floor."

At first there was nothing sexy, nor fun about the tedium of cleaning Diana's room. It was embarrassing how she swayed and jiggled within the impractical outfit, and it was hard to bend forward to do her work. Sabrina was disappointed. Was this really what Marla's and Lucia's rules had amounted to? Would other goddesses start using her to perform their petty labour as well?

She glanced back at Diana, and saw her watching her closely as she worked. Her eyes looked hungry. For her, Sabrina's job was apparently very sexy indeed. Knowing that gave her some needed motivation.

"Now you clean the carpet. There's a handheld carpet cleaner in my closet."

"Okay."

Diana's closet was directly across from her bed, and as Sabrina bent down to pick up the device she heard a licentious giggle. She'd given her a full view from behind.

"You'll have to get on your hands and knees to use it unfortunately. It's all I have. At least the battery is fully charged."

"Uh huh." She turned to her and saw that she was sitting more upright and closer to her by the edge of her bed. Her cock had grown a great deal and had stiffly exited her panties, which it pushed to the side to lie proud between her pale legs.

Feeling provoked by the sight, her cheeks reddened and she felt her own beginning to grow. She turned on the carpet cleaner and dropped to her knees to begin. As she crawled about, trying to concentrate on her work, the image of Diana stayed in her mind, and soon her long tube of flesh was dragging behind her as she went.

She stole another glance at Diana and saw that she was still being watched. The goddess' cock had become fully hardened, and she had her hand lightly placed upon its base, ready to begin stroking its flawless fourteen inches. Sabrina shuddered. Her own was quick to throb into a similar state while her little girlsex wettened in hunger for what she'd seen. It seemed that in Diana's little game of costume roleplay, the visual evidence of each other's excitement only served to catalyze more of such in each of them, like a feedback loop of sexual tension.

As she reached the corner of the room she shifted her position, letting what had become her very hard shaft flick out of its uncomfortable dragging position and snap up against her chest. In doing so she'd flung her first droplets of precum against the wall. Ever watchful, Diana scolded her: "Sabrina! You're supposed to be cleaning this place, not messing it up! From now on I want you to lick any more of that off your dick so it doesn't get on my clean carpet."

"Okay," Sabrina mewed. "I think the carpet is done, anyhow." She got to her feet and looked down as she straightened out her skirt, choosing to ignore the immense horizontal form of her cock jutting out from within it.

"Then dust my desk and shelves. There's a feather duster on the desk."

"Yes, Diana." She headed for the desk, stopping for a moment to tilt her cock up and lick away a gob of precum. The touch of her tongue made it throb faster, and it was getting harder to concentrate.

To perform her next task she had to hold her massive drooling tool in one hand and the feather duster in the other, for every few seconds she would have to look down and lick away the accumulated fluid. She could hear heavy breaths behind her: Diana, also riding the building wave of arousal, had began to play with herself.

When she looked to Diana again she saw that she'd gotten rid of her t-shirt, revealing the divine, feminine perfection of her body to her. She gasped, and her legs crossed as her sex throbbed in hunger for what contrastingly jutted out from her panties, which Diana slowly stroked with one of her slender hands. "You're almost done," she said, her voice now dark and husky. "Just... the shelves."

Biting down on her bottom lip Sabrina hopped towards the shelves and hastily waved the feather duster at them. Her hand, now wet from precum, couldn't be prevented from sliding up and down her baseball-bat like appendage.

Her motions were cut short when she felt Diana's hardness and bare breasts suddenly collide with and lie hot along her back. The taller blonde's two slender arms encircled her from behind and roughly began to fondle her tits through her uniform, while her hips gently rocked, rubbing. "Almost, sweetie," she purred as she trailed kisses down the side of Sabrina's neck. "Keep going."

Sabrina whimpered a high and helpless note, and her legs crossed tighter against each other as her lust dribbled down the inside of her thighs. After a few more hot moments of Diana fondling and rubbing against her the duster was swatted out of her hand. She was spun and tossed onto the bed.

She landed on her side. The goddess stalked forward, smiling at how well her little game was turning out. "You did a good job, Sabrina. Now I'll repay you... by fucking you."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers