Sabrina Swings Solo

Story Info
A swinging wife has an encounter with another man, alone.
4.5k words
3.88
59.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,327 Followers

"Frank wants to meet us somewhere for a drink."

Sabrina had been chatting online with her new "friend", Frank, and smiling and giggling as usual. I never really understood why she began chatting with him in the first place. We had been members of this swinger's website for almost two years, and had used this chat feature to find a couple in our area that we enjoyed getting together with on a semi-regular basis, but we usually ignored the single men who constantly pinged us with chat requests.

Normally, Sabrina left the task of chatting to me, but she was evidently feeling bored and frisky enough one day to log in under our couple's ID. That is when she first accepted a chat request from Frank. They seemed to hit it off immediately. She liked the way he talked dirty to her and made her laugh, and he seemed to appreciate that a woman would actually agree to chat with him, as the vast majority of people who used that chat room were horny men.

"Seriously? You want to meet this guy?" I responded. It had been nearly two years since we decided to become swingers, and we had experienced threesomes with men on two different occasions. I enjoyed watching her in those situations, but she seemed rather disinterested in doing it again. Now that we had our regular fuck-buddies, I assumed that particular wild oat had been sewn for good.

"He's funny," she said, defensively. "And he seems like he'd be fun to hang out with. He just wants to have a drink."

"Oh, I'm sure he wants more than a drink," I replied.

"So you don't want to meet him, then? Should I tell him no?"

She gave me the look of a child that had just been told she can't purchase her favorite toy.

"Fine," I conceded. It had been a while since I had seen her so excited to meet someone new. Not only was it good to see her so flirty and enthusiastic, but I knew from experience that meeting new men caused a spike in her libido.

We agreed to meet Frank at a local bar, and arrived a few minutes early in order to stake out a table in the corner. By the time our margaritas arrived, Frank appeared at the entrance of the bar. I had only seen his photo once, but Sabrina recognized him immediately. Rather than leap to her feet and call his name, she seemed to find it amusing to watch in silence as he scanned the room for her. As soon as he recognized her, his expression filled with joy, and he came straight to our table to formerly introduce himself.

He was clearly nervous, and Sabrina clearly found this to be charming. She seemed to enjoy evoking such a reaction from him.

"You are even hotter in person than you are in your pictures," he gushed to her. She actually seemed to blush when he said this -- and it wasn't easy to make her blush.

For the next hour or so, Frank and Sabrina engaged in an animated conversation. It seemed as though they had known each other forever, and I began to feel like a third wheel. We learned that he is a lawyer in a one-man law firm with an office down the road from where we lived. Sabrina pressed him for details about his social life, and he divulged that he doesn't have much time for one. The implication he gave was that he hadn't been with a woman in quite some time.

After several rounds of margaritas, and several baskets of chips and salsa, we paid our checks and walked to our cars together. Sabrina gave him a warm hug, and reminded him not to forget about later that night. When she entered our car, I asked her what she had meant.

"I told Frank that we'd give him a show tonight," she said with a sexy grin.

One of the more popular features of our swingers website was a webcam gallery. I had only managed to convince Sabrina to perform on camera a couple of times over the years, and although I found it to be fun and arousing, she wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about it. She simply didn't like performing for the camera. I was surprised, to say the least, that she was actually proposing this idea.

"Since when do you want to webcam?" I asked.

"Well...I've been telling Frank how good I am at giving head," she said, "and he wants to see it for himself."

It was true; she was incredibly skillful in the art of sucking cock. Her skill was matched only by her enthusiasm. Over the years, I had wondered many times whether she could experience an orgasm simply by having my dick in her mouth.

When we arrived back home, I immediately set up our laptop on a tray table in our bedroom. She seemed to like it when I played the role of director, so I gave her instructions on what to wear. I chose a black, lacy bra to enhance her ample breasts, matching "boy-shorts"-cut panties to frame her heart-shaped ass, a tight tee-shirt, tiny little shorts, and glittery silver high heels. I positioned her in front of the webcam, and activated it while I sat off to the side.

It didn't take long for the comments to begin pouring in.

"Beautiful!"

"Gorgeous!"

"Show us your tits!"

I made her do a little sexy dance for the camera while seductively running her hands along her body. I instructed her to slowly raise her tee-shirt and expose her bra, and she happily complied. The number of viewers now exceeded a dozen, and the complimentary comments continued at a brisk pace.

After several minutes had passed, Sabrina stood in front of the cam wearing only her bra and panties. Her petite body, large breasts and perfectly round ass seemed to have attracted many admirers, as there were more than fifty people connected to our webcam feed. I instructed her to slowly remove her bra, and the "ping" of new comments became so incessant, I had to turn off the sound on our laptop.

As she swayed, topless, to music that only she could hear, I sensed that she wasn't putting on this show for me, but for her new friend, Frank. At last, I instructed her to remove her panties, and she peeled them off and stood completely naked in the center of our room. Her bare pussy glistened, and she didn't appear the least bit inhibited about displaying her body for what was now more than one hundred strangers.

I directed her to move closer toward the camera and drop to her knees. I then shed my clothes and stepped in front of her, fully erect. She opened her mouth, and I fed my rock-hard cock to her and pumped slowly in and out between her soft, wet lips. So many comments were flooding in to our feed that I gave up trying to read them all, and instead concentrated on the excellent job that Sabrina was doing with her mouth.

I spent a long while fucking her mouth, and took extra care to ensure I wasn't moving too quickly, as quick movements tend to appear blurred by webcams. I pushed slowly into her mouth, and held the back of her head to push deep inside, all the way to the base. I then slowly removed myself, lifted my cock, and instructed her to lick my balls. She took to my direction extraordinarily well.

Our audience pleaded with me to fuck her, and I instructed Sabrina to lie on our bed. But she looked up at me and protested, explaining that she had promised to give Frank a full demonstration of her blowjob skills. I chose not to argue, and inserted my swollen dick back into her waiting mouth.

I turned on our microphone momentarily, and polled the audience as to whether I should finish in her mouth or on her face. The majority seemed to prefer a facial, so I pulled out of her mouth and stroked myself over her face. She obediently tipped her head back with a smile, and positioned herself for the "money shot." Several streams of heavy cum spurted from my cock and covered her forehead, cheeks and lips. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips to get a taste.

I kept stroking myself until the last drop had been milked from my cock. I surveyed the scene. Sabrina's face was entirely covered in spunk, and I was both shocked and horrified to discover that more than 1,500 strangers had witnessed this intimate scene. I quickly handed her a towel that I had stored nearby, and shut down the webcam while the comments continued to pour in at a rapid pace.

1,500 people -- nearly the same sized crowd as you would find a minor league baseball game -- had just seen me cum all over my wife's face. I hadn't expected such an intimidating turnout, as our other cam sessions had never reached more than a couple hundred viewers.

After toweling off, Sabrina smiled at me, and snatched the laptop from the table. She then lay on our bed and began clicking the mouse and keyboard.

"You're looking for Frank, aren't you?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she said. "I want to make sure he caught the show."

She continued to type for several more minutes, and I could tell by the smile on her face that she had connected with her friend. Finally, she closed the laptop and set it aside.

"Can you get my toy?" she asked.

She was obviously worked up after what had just happened, and undoubtedly the conversation she just had seemed to tip her over the edge. She needed to be finished. I fished through our drawer and emerged with her favorite toy: the "Magic Wand." I plugged it in and positioned myself between her legs. I turned it on its lowest setting and teased her with it for a bit before grazing her clit, ever so gently.

She was already moaning and thrusting her hips toward the vibrator, and pushing her hand on top of mine to apply more pressure. I decided not to tease her any longer. I turned up the speed setting and applied it directly to her clit. Within seconds, she seized with an intense orgasm. She stifled her screams with the back of her hand and continued to spasm on the bed. Finally, she relaxed her muscles and pushed the toy away from her while gasping for breath.

"So," I said, "was it good for you?"

Sabrina laughed and excused herself to the bathroom. When she returned, she crawled into bed with me, and we snuggled next to each other with the lights off. An unfamiliar silence invaded our usual space.

"So, did Frank get to see our show tonight?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah," she replied. I was hoping for a more detailed response.

"Did he enjoy the show?"

"Yeah," she said. "Definitely. A lot. He really, really, really enjoyed it." And then, as if she felt she hadn't emphasized it strongly enough, she added another "really."

"Okay, good," I said.

There was a long and uncomfortable pause.

"Frank wants me to come visit him at his office tomorrow," she stated with some hesitance.

When we first began this adventure into extramarital sex, one of our "rules" was that we would only swing together in the same room. We both agreed that our favorite aspect of swinging was seeing each other with other people.

Eventually, we came to realize that when we played in the same room together, we were often so distracted by watching each other that we were neglecting our partners, and weren't fully enjoying the experience ourselves. At that point, we decided to try swinging in separate rooms, and we found that this was equally enjoyable.

However, we had never discussed swinging completely separately. The entire idea seemed to defy every reason we ever had for getting involved in the lifestyle in the first place. Sure, she would enjoy herself playing alone with Frank, but what would be in it for me?

"Of course, I told him no way," Sabrina added, after another uncomfortable pause.

"Okay, good," was all I could manage to say. The idea was still percolating in my mind. Although it made no rational sense why I would go along with it, I couldn't deny that the idea was intriguing.

I had great difficulty sleeping that night, as my mind continually played out the scenario of Sabrina visiting Frank at his office. I kept returning to the question: "what's in it for me?" When we had sex with other couples in the same room together, that answer was obvious. When we had separate-room sex, I was denied the pleasure of seeing her in action, but I was able to experience sexual pleasure myself at the same time, so it seemed "fair."

When I chipped away at that question, down to its very core, I realized the selfishness of it. I would deny my wife an exciting and erotic experience simply because I wasn't having fun at the same time. If I were to allow her to have this experience, it would be a completely selfless act of love on my part. In the end, the answer to the question "what's in it for me?" would simply be a happy wife, who loved me for trusting her enough to do such a thing on her own. And that seemed like a good enough reason to allow it.

Once I had made that decision, another emotion swept over me. I felt incredibly generous to bestow this great gift upon Frank -- a complete stranger I had just met. I thought about what it would be like to be in his position; to have an incredibly hot red-head visit me at my office in the middle of the day to relieve my pressure and stress with a mind-numbing blowjob. That would be an experience that I would carry with me to the grave, and a story that I would tell often, and yet no one would ever believe. Those scenarios only happen in porn movies or in the pages of Penthouse Forum. But this was really going to happen; and I would be the one to make it happen.

The following day, I worked quietly in my home office, with one laptop connected to our website's chat room. I knew that Frank would log on at some point in the day, and I wanted to set the stage in just the right way. This was now my fantasy, and he was just an actor. I heard the telltale "ping", which heralded a new incoming message. It was Frank.

Hey, sexy! What are you up to?

"I'm flattered," I typed, "but this isn't Sabrina. It's her husband."

Oh, hey, sorry. How's it going, buddy?

I chatted with him for a while, killing time until Sabrina returned home. She worked the early morning shift that day, and was due home at any moment. I inquired about Frank's work schedule that afternoon, and he told me business was really dead at the moment. He was just hanging around his office, alone, catching up on some paperwork. This situation couldn't have worked out any better, I thought.

The garage door opened, signaling Sabrina's arrival. I put my conversation with Frank on hold, and greeted her at the door. We engaged in casual chat about her workday as she changed out of her uniform and into a pair of hip-hugging jeans and a baggy tee-shirt.

She gave me a strange look, and I realized that I must have been wearing a maniacal grin.

"What?" she asked. "I feel like you want to tell me something."

"I want you to go," I said.

"Go where?"

"Frank's office."

She lowered her eyes and shook her head. "No, I'm over it. Really. I know it wouldn't be fair to you."

There was that word again: "fair."

"I'm serious, honey," I stated. "I really want you to go. What wouldn't be fair is if I denied you this experience just because I can't be there to watch or participate."

She hesitated for a long while and scanned my face, searching for some hidden meaning or test. Evidently satisfied that my statements were genuine, a slowly-forming smile appeared on her face.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Seriously."

Her smile turned into a full-fledged grin, and she hugged me and kissed me deeply.

"But I want details," I added. "Lots of details. Okay?"

She simply nodded and hugged me again. She changed into a more revealing shirt, and then disappeared into the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup. When she emerged, she looked so gorgeous, my heart fluttered involuntarily.

"I'll be back," she chirped, and kissed me once again before bounding down the stairs.

"I'll be here," I shouted after her.

I returned to my desk, and my blood coursed with adrenaline. I felt as though I had just leapt from a plane without a parachute. I decided to keep Sabrina's visit a secret from Frank, but I also wanted to make sure that he would be there when she arrived. I typed out another message.

"You still there?"

I received an instant response. He was still sitting in his office, which was less than ten minutes away from our house. In less than ten minutes, my wife would be knocking on his door to deliver an experience that none of us would ever forget.

Every nerve in my body sizzled with electricity. My heart thumped loudly in my chest, and my palms were sweating uncontrollably. I typed out a few more messages to Frank, while trying to regain my breath.

A whirlwind of thoughts swirled around in my head. Should I call Sabrina and tell her to come home? Should I get in my car, follow her to the office, and insist on watching them? Should I ask him to turn on his webcam so I can watch? Is she really going to do this? Maybe she'll chicken out. Why did I just tell my wife to go suck a complete stranger's dick? How did we get to this point?

Just then, I received a message: Someone just arrived at my door!

"Surprise!" I wrote. "Have fun."

I closed the window of my browser, and lowered the top of my laptop. I didn't want to hear what happened from Frank. I wanted to hear it from my wife.

Every minute that passed seemed like an hour. I paced the room and agonized over my decision. Maybe she would just visit him, have a nice little chat, and then come home. Or maybe she was already on her knees in front of him, filling her mouth with his cock. Hell, she was so good at it, and it had been so long since he'd had his dick sucked, maybe he was already finished. Oh, god...where did he cum? Did he cum in her mouth?

Time crawled forward at a glacial pace. I checked the clock. Twenty minutes had passed since she had left. If anything was happening, it was probably already happening. It was too late to stop it. I checked again. Twenty two minutes. It seemed as though at least ten had passed.

I stared at my laptop, and considered whipping it open and sending a message to Frank. I wanted to know what they were doing; I NEEDED to know.

Twenty-six minutes. Silence filled the room. The only sounds I could hear were the ticking clock and the thumping of my heart in my chest.

Thirty-one minutes. My dick had been so fully engorged for so long that it hurt. I didn't dare touch it, but I could feel several drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip. I had shared her with other men many times before, and yet I had never felt this way before. There was something thrilling and dangerous about not being there to see it first-hand. My imagination filled in the missing pieces I could not see, and my imagination was a far more powerful sexual machine than my eyes.

After thirty-six minutes, I heard the garage door open, and my heart practically leapt into my throat. Another jolt of adrenaline surged through my chest, and my left arm felt numb. No, not now! I thought. I can't have a heart attack now! I NEED to know what happened!

Thankfully, the feeling subsided. I wanted to rush downstairs and greet her as she pulled into the garage, but I managed to contain myself. I heard her footsteps on our cellar stairs, followed by the sound of our kitchen door opening and shutting.

"Hello?" she called, but I didn't answer. I was frozen to the spot, and unable to speak.

She walked up the stairs and turned the corner toward my office. She began to speak, but I stopped her on the spot, and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. I was thankful to taste peppermint gum. I led her straight into our bedroom, and practically forced her to her knees. I needed to experience what he had just experienced. I needed to know that she still wanted to suck my cock as badly as she had wanted his.

She seemed to sense exactly what I needed, and she wrapped her exquisite lips around my cock and took me deep into her throat. My dick was throbbing inside her mouth, and I knew that I was on the verge of exploding, so I withdrew completely.

"Get undressed," I ordered, "and tell me everything."

She did as she was told, but she wasn't moving quickly enough, so I helped her step out of her pants. I couldn't help but notice her panties were soaking wet. She stood before me, naked, and I threw her onto the bed and crawled between her legs.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,327 Followers
12