Sabrina Swings Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" I asked, as I began kissing and biting her inner thighs and brushing the palms of my hands across her erect nipples.

"Well, I was on my way to his office, and I almost turned around," she began. "But then a song came on the radio. That song by AC/DC. Dirty Deeds. And it just hit me how dirty the whole situation was. I was getting off on being so dirty and slutty. It was like an aphrodisiac."

I rolled my tongue over her clit, and she gasped.

"I was so horny," she said, a little out of breath. "Instantly horny. I don't know if I've ever been so horny."

"Mmm," I said as I sucked her labia into my mouth. "You love being a little slut, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied. "I guess I do."

"Go on."

"I gave him a kiss, and—"

I suddenly stopped. "Slow down," I scolded. "Back up. I want to know everything. Every moment, every feeling. Everything."

"Okay, I pulled into the parking lot, and I was still having second thoughts," she continued. "But finally, I got out and walked up to his office. The door was closed, so I knocked. The look on his face when he opened the door was priceless."

"Mmm..."

"He hugged me, and then went back behind his desk to finish something he was working on."

This was the moment when he sent his last chat message to me, I thought. I became more aggressive with my tongue, and teased her opening with my finger. She was so wet, and her clit was so swollen, I hadn't seen her so worked up in a long time.

"I sat in a chair on the opposite side of his desk," she explained, breathless. "We talked for a few minutes. It was weird. Almost like a...uhh...oh, yeah...a job interview or something. Oh, fuck, yeah."

I was obviously distracting her with what I was doing, so I stopped. She gave me a pleading look, but I told her to continue her story.

"Finally, I just got up and walked around the desk. He got up, too, and we kissed for a while. It was nice. He's a good kisser. But he was so nervous. He was actually shaking. It was cute."

I rose to my knees, and positioned my pulsating cock at her entrance.

"Go on," I said.

"I started rubbing him through his pants," she said. I pushed into her, and she emitted a loud gasp. I toyed with her for a while, popping my cock head in and out of her wet cunt.

"He...was so hard," she said. "I unzipped his pants, and took it out."

"Was he big?" I asked as I pushed further inside her.

"About the same size as you," she replied, panting. She scratched at my back with her nails, and I could tell she wanted me all the way inside her. But I wanted to hear more of the story.

"I dropped to my knees," she continued, "and put his dick right in my mouth. He groaned so loudly, I was afraid that someone from a neighboring office would hear us."

I thrust deep inside her, all the way in, and she spread her legs wider and pulled me toward her with a loud moan.

"Keep going," I ordered.

"I could tell he was about to pop already," she said. "So I took my time. I was hardly touching him with my tongue, but I could feel him throbbing and pulsing in my mouth. I...ugh..."

I was now thrusting hard into her, shifting our bed with each thrust.

"He apologized, and said he wouldn't last much longer. So I decided to put him out of his misery. I asked him..."

I raised her legs even higher, and wedged my elbows behind her knees to allow me to fuck her even deeper.

"I asked him if he wanted to cum on my face or in my mouth."

I stopped thrusting for a moment.

"You did not!" I said.

She nodded her head. "I wanted it to be just like the show we put on for him last night. I figured he should get a choice."

"And which did he choose?" I asked.

"My mouth," she said.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I pounded her deep and hard, shaking the bed frame with each thrust. She practically screamed in response.

"I sucked his cock harder and faster!" she yelled. "And he started cumming, right in my mouth! I swallowed and swallowed! But there was too much of it! I couldn't swallow it all! A lot of it came pouring out of my mouth and all over my shirt and onto his floor! He came so much! Oh, fuck! Oh, yes!"

"You are a dirty, filthy, fucking slut!" I yelled.

"Oh, fuck, yes! I'm such a fucking slut! A dirty, filthy, fucking slut!"

I felt a tremendous surge ripple through my body and explode from my cock, just as I felt her vaginal muscles expand and contract around my shaft. We both tensed and seized simultaneously, and shuttered as we gripped each other tightly and shouted a guttural noise together.

I collapsed on top of her, fully drained, and completely satisfied. At that very moment, the answer suddenly occurred to me. It was the answer to my question: "What's in it for me?"

12