Sabrina the Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina was so alive, more alive than she had ever been as he took her ass. The tears running down her cheeks were of mixed origin. Her life to this moment had been bound by responsibility and duty. Now her only focus was the shocking orgasm she was recovering from and her effect on this man who was rapidly losing control because of her. At this point, she wondered to herself if it was even rape, wondering if she needed this. Slowly her pussy began getting excited again as she could feel his cock getting bigger and harder in her tender butt. She was almost disappointed when he finally grunted, deeply thrust hard, and came in her virgin ass. She felt his cum flooding her rectum and soothing any lingering pain as he held her tight, bent across her back. She tingled at the thought of his cum buried deep in her dark forbidden place.

Sabrina felt his hard chest muscles heaving against her sweaty back and his erection pulsing deep in her butt. She felt strangely close to him as they shared this intimate moment. She felt his hot breath on her neck as he recovered from her overwhelming wiles. She might have imagined it, but she felt him trembling as he held her secure under him. She felt tender back there as he eased his cock out of her ass. Her clit was still swollen and her pussy was soaked as he untied her. Her blush deepened and she could not even look up at this man as he removed her gag and dressed.

He led her back to her cell and told her to go inside. Sabrina said, “Yes M’lord.” She saw that there was now a bunk in her room, but he made her lay in the far corner of the cell on her back on top of a drain. Sabrina couldn’t believe what she was seeing as he took his cock out. Hot liquid began pelting her wet pussy and swollen clit as he urinated on her sex. His mastery and her humiliation were complete. He told her, “Rub it!” Sabrina’s cheeks burned as she rubbed her clit while the hot stream of liquid moved from her clit to the opening to her sex to her sore little anus. She was so embarrassed yet excited as the hot urine washed over her crotch area and she frantically jerked herself off. Sabrina cried out and came as the last of her lord’s urine dripped onto her sex. He put his cock away, winked, and left.

The girls came back in with their sponges and cared for her, washing her thoroughly. She lay overcome by recent events as they tenderly tended her limp form. They thought about her as they massaged her with lilac scented oils. The Master’s new favorite. The ones less perturbed by their servitude were jealous. Sabrina didn’t realize that his and her paths had crossed in the distant past and he’d desired her from that point. The girls could tell by the way he looked at her that something was different. The bond between this slave and he was not common. Something was different.

M’Lord took his due with Sabrina almost daily after that. Sabrina would report to his cabin upon his summons. Sometimes, she wasn’t dismissed at all and spent the night in his arms. His use of the other slaves had all but ceased.

One night after the passing of months, she was in his bunk, her legs widely spread as he slowly, gently thrust into her sex. It was not rape, but almost seemed gentle. After much slow deep thrusting, she came around his hard cock as his seed shot into her. They held each other closely as they recovered together. He lay there and pulled her under his arm, her head resting on his hairless strong chest. His hand began slowly delicately stroking Sabrina’s hair and she actually felt a gentle kiss on her forehead. Her hate for him was less clear these days. Sabrina felt a bond with this man. Although he didn’t yet understand it, he did to her as well. The out-of-place feelings scared both of them. Both knew though, that the future was different now. Both went to sleep at peace.

12