Sabrina's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept expecting Karen to convince Mr. Smith to give me back to the home right when I was getting used to the mansion. So I would hold my breath in anticipation of a dreaded conversation that I had to go back to the group home. I tried to make Mr. Smith laugh as much as I could and keep him entertained. I constantly told him how happy I was to be there. Despite my attempts, Mr. Smith seemed to have a worried, serious, distant look on his face more and more when he was with me.

Karen had been called away to work and Mr. Smith and she had decided to meet up on one of her assignments on the east coast leaving me alone again. I had started to venture out into town now that I had my new clothes and no longer looked like a group home reject. There was a huge mall and I had already staked out the tech stores and art supply stores in town. I asked Ms. Delpino before I bought anything out of habit.

She would reply, "Child, didn't Mr. Smith give you his card for supplies? Just don't take advantage." I still kept a file with all the receipts. Just in case he thought I stole the stuff or took advantage. I was so scared I would be sent back to the group home. Now that I had tasted freedom I really didn't want to go back.

I bought a digital camera and tripod and started to take photos again. I learned how to upload them onto my Mac and used software to edit them. It engrossed me for hours at a time which helped with the loneliness.

But I wanted Jenna here with me desperately. I missed her kind, funny, tough ways. I blushed every time I thought of the last time Jenna and I were together. We had taken it far. I had allowed her to pleasure me; feeling the wonderful, warm curves of her body next to mine.

I had been thinking a lot of sex lately. The sound of Mr. Smith's voice as he had been coaxing Karen sexily calling her "Baby." I loved his beautiful laugh and smile. It was hard for me not to think of him sexually. He had a very commanding presence. And he smelled absolutely wonderful. I would breathe his scent in deep as he entered a room and then blush catching myself.

I wanted someone to feel for me; to touch me that way. Every time I thought of Mr. Smith or Paul (as he now wanted me to call him), intrusive thoughts of his handsome looks came into mind. I could not keep from thinking about his muscular build, his eyes when he stared at me, and his great laugh. I could drown in his and Jenna's laughter. I was so serious all the time. It was nice to hear someone else's laughter to snap me out of it.

I have a crush on my guardian. Well there is a first. I smirked a bit. Wondering what Karen looked like. Was I prettier than her? As I lay in my bedroom at night, I thought of my last encounter with Jenna, and let my hands roam over my body. I made believe it was Jenna or sometimes, my mind involuntarily wandered over to Paul.

What would it be like to be touched by a handsome man? I closed my eyes trying to relax. My hands made their way to my breasts and I gasped at how quickly my nipples tensed tight and hard; feeling a tingle of wetness between my thighs. Maybe Jenna had opened up a floodgate of sexuality in me; but now I needed touch. I even thought about buying a vibrator in a shop I had spotted in the mall, but stopped myself knowing it would be listed on Paul's credit statement. How would I explain that one away. I giggled in my room thinking about that.

"Maybe he would offer his services to you Sabrina," that is what Jenna would say.

Hmmm....a man's hands on me. I lay a hand on my flat stomach right over my mound; feeling the warmth inside spread. My breath came heavier. I placed my palm lower feeling the heat and moistness. I took a finger and traced the outline of my pussy slowly raising my hips.

I moaned a bit in the silence of my room. It was private here. I did not have to worry about other girls hearing me in the dorm. I relaxed. My parents had taught me that sexual thoughts and feelings were perfectly natural and now I wondered for the first time what they would have thought of the grown up me. My finger started to explore as I felt the wetness spread over the cotton of my panties.

I remembered once I had walked into my parents' room and watched them make love. My dad's muscular back was over my mother. They both looked up catching me looking. I ran to my room. That was when they told me about sex...well at least a bit about sex. I really never had an adult conversation with them. They died before I could have that.

I remembered being excited looking at my handsome dad. I wanted a boyfriend just like him. My dad would get into the hot tub in the back yard naked together with my mom and a drink at night a lot; bubbles barely covering their bodies. I got used to the sight of nudity that way.

I dreamed of the days of my ballet classes, watching myself dance naked in the mirror of my room. I remembered my dad telling me I was developing into a beautiful young girl and that he was there if I needed him to answer questions about sex. Maybe I would take a dance class again.

I missed my handsome dad. The way he held me tight at night before I went to bed. His strong arms around me making me feel so safe.

All these thoughts ran through my head as my fingers began to slide deeper between my lips. I felt the creamy wetness building. I could smell the musky scent of my sex. My thumb and index finger toyed with my clit and I felt myself gush and a sigh escaped from my lips as I arched upwards again.

I wanted someone on top of me desperately. Strong muscles holding me or warm curves next to me. Anything. I was usually a loner but these days had pushed my limit on alone time. As I thought of Jenna, my dad, and Paul, I could feel the warmth building. My thighs were trembling as I slipped a finger inside of me and my lips quivered and tightened around me. I moaned again; working my pussy harder with my fingers sliding up and down between the sleek lips, hitting my clit and then pushing their way inside again and again. It felt deliciously wicked.

I imagined Jenna's mouth on my mound, licking and probing again. How would it feel to have a man do that? I wondered if men were as good at it as Jenna was. And I wanted to find out. I sighed and felt my lips swell, my pussy pulsing against my fingers. I slid two fingers deep inside me and then out slowly, feeling the wetness leak down between the cheeks of my tight ass. I wiggled and shifted on the bed, my body aching for release. I pushed the covers off and exposed my pussy to the room, imagining my lover staring at me; admiring me.

I giggled a bit at my exhibitionist side. All those years of dance class walking around with people staring at my body. It was kind of a turn on. I always knew I had a nice body.

"Long legs that were perfect for dance," my instructor would say, grazing my lean thighs, stroking them softly as I lifted them for him. I secretly loved that attention.

I remembered swimming in my folk's pool naked at night; feeling the warm water on my skin. One night my dad saw me swimming in the moonlight and said, "My god Sabrina, you are beautiful. Never be ashamed of your body baby." He was naked with a drink in his hand. He slept naked at night. I saw his cock stiff in front of him. He grabbed a towel and walked inside as I smiled at him from the pool water floating.

Suddenly my dad transformed into Paul, dreamily staring at me in the water...admiring the older me as I felt the water like my hands slip over my body. The thought pushed me over the edge and I came hard against my palm, moaning loudly at the sweet release. Exhausted I lay back down, gasping for breath, I placed the bedspread over my body, and fell immediately to sleep.

The next moring I woke up and decided to go for a swim. It was a sunny day and I wanted to start to sketch again. Practice my art with my new materials. I rifled through my closet and found a bikini that Karen had purchased for me. It was quite daring and exposed a bit more than I would ever feel comfortable in. I blushed thinking about the sexy thoughts that had overtaken me the night before. Well, this would make a statement and no one was by the pool during the day so I would have a reasonable degree of privacy. In any case, I had no choice as there was no other swimsuit in my wardrobe.

I made a mental note to look online for a more practical suit that was more my style. For now this one would have to do. I put it on. The bikini top plunged down and exposed the smooth full curve of my breasts. I turned round and the suit made my small ass look very high and my back beautifully arched. At 5'7" the bikini made me look a lot more mature than my years. It was a bit daring alright. I don't know what Karen was thinking. I put a pair of white jean shorts on to cover the bottom, grabbed my sketch pad and pencils, and went down to the pool area. I passed the staff a bit embarrassed at how over exposed I felt next to their button down suits. One particular young male staffer caught my eye and gave me a lustful gaze glancing at my bikini top and looking at my body crudely.

"Hey Sabrina," he said. I looked at him surprised and he must have noted my shock but extended his hand, "I'm Shane Bradford."

I shook his hand awkwardly and I uttered a weak hello in return.

"Well I'll let you go. I see that you have some drawing to do. By the pool I gather? An artist, I really admire that. Hope to see you again Sabrina." There was something truly insincere in his tone and the arrogant smirk on his face, but I tried to ignore the creepy feeling that I was getting. . I hated the way he said my name a bit too familiarly.

I walked away feeling his intense gaze still on my body and I tensed a bit feeling a unsafe. I wondered just exactly what Mr. Bradford's responsibilities were.

He was very young and I had seen him around the offices downstairs a couple of times running round busily. He wore well tailored suits and had a really fancy looking gold watch on that I could tell was expensive. He had the features and cavalier attitude of someone who had lived a well kept life with little worries. I was familiar with that type of guy when I had attended private school before my parent's death. And I never liked them.

I got to the pool and uttered a sigh of relief relaxing. The staff's activities always made me a bit nervous. The pool area was private and out of the way so I could feel a bit more at ease. I looked at the beautiful glass sliding doors and the trees on either side of the pool. Weeping willows were shading some of the patio furniture. I put my sketchpad down and took off my shorts. The string bikini was crocheted and beautiful. It was a light blue silky material that felt so good on. I jumped into the pool and did a few laps enjoying the cool caress of the water. I had begun to develop a nice glow from being outdoors.

I got out of the water my eyes still closed. I sat on a patio chair, plugged in my I pod, and dragged a towel through my hair. When I opened my eyes I saw Shane. He was standing over me looking down, eyeing my near naked flesh. I pulled the buds out of my ears. I grabbed the towel over me covering my body from his glare.

"Oh you don't have to bother being so modest with me Sabrina. I can see why he took you in. You are quite stunning," he said in a very low menacing tone. His eyes raked over my body again and I felt naked. "I bet that group home taught you some things alright." His handsome features turned quickly into a nasty sneer. I looked around furtively knowing this was not going to be good.

"There are security cameras looking at us," I whispered under my breath.

"Do you think they care about a slut like you," he laughed. I could smell alcohol on his breath. He was standing in such a way that if a camera was on would look like a casual innocent conversation. And then suddenly his hands were on my shoulders.

"Your skin is so beautiful and smooth. How many boys have you blown in that home?" He asked.

I contemplated screaming but I really didn't want to make a scene. I wanted to be a grown up and handle it or have a guard notice and come out and ask if anything was wrong and chase him away but it did not look like that was going to happen.

"You don't want to do anything that is going to get you fired," I whispered.

"A slut like you getting me fired? That would be a joke. Do you know who my father is? You would be lucky to have me. You're a tramp he took pity on. And I imagine he is thinking what I am. He does have good taste though. You don't look like trash. You clean up very well. I bet you would do anything to get his money huh?" and then his hands grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him. "Or mine?" he asked huskily.

In an instant, he had his back to the patio doors and forced his hands on my chin grabbing my face and pushing me towards his crotch as he unzipped his pants. His muscular hands had a tight grip on my jaw and scalp that sent a flare of pain through my head each time I tried to jerk away. I felt his erection and felt nauseous thinking it would be my first time having an intimate encounter with a man. Tears started to well up as he pushed me closer. "Open your mouth you fucking bitch...I'm sure you know what to do. Trust me I will make it worth it," he slurred. His hand went down and pulled out his stiff cock from his unzipped pants. I wanted to scream but my sounds were muffled by his pushing me into his pant legs. He was working his cock out of his pants and forcing it into my mouth. His hands were very strong as they held me in place against him. I could feel the foreskin but could not see anything. My face was struggling against the material of his slacks and I was blinded.

"Fuck that feels good," he was rubbing his shaft along my lips and I was trying to move my mouth away pursing my lips shut. My hands grabbed at his legs trying to pull him away but he was grounded in place. I could feel the muscles of his legs tensing against my hands. They were rock solid.

Oh my god, oh my god, please not like this...was racing through my head as I tried to think about how I could escape this fate. I could feel the cum on his cock. He was really aroused. I knew about precum and could feel it on my lips. I wanted to wretch at the taste of it. The more I struggled the more excited he became. I began to think he was getting off on the struggle and decided to remain still for a bit.

"Nice, now you like it, huh?" He misread my being still for pleasure. The sick jerk. He was beginning to force the head between my lips. I had my teeth clenched shut but I could feel his cock against my mouth working its way in. He was pushing my head so deep into his crotch that I couldn't breathe and I had to open my mouth.

"That's it baby." He pushed the cock into my mouth and I resisted struggling as he held it in place. His groin starting to force itself deep in and out of my mouth as I gasped trying to catch my breath.

"Oh god, yeah," I heard him moan. I tried to struggle but his hands firmly grasped at my hair tying it in a knot around his palm...whenever I moved I would whimper in pain as he pulled hard on it. This struggle continued for a while as he pushed himself into my mouth again and again using his free hand to pry my mouth open and push himself in. He didn't mind that I was choking. It seemed to urge him forward... his cock throbbing and twitching.

With a great effort I gathered up my strength and bit down hard on his hand. He yelled out and I pushed him away. He pulled at my hair and I winced at the pain. He let go of me as he climaxed out of my mouth. I watched the ejaculate stream down his pants as his unharmed hand jerked at his free cock.

I wiped my mouth crying hysterically....I looked down and realized that my bikini top had been ripped and my breasts were exposed. I was trying to catch my breath and cover myself up when I heard a struggle and looked up.

"Get the fuck off her!" I knew the voice. I grabbed a towel trying to cover my nakedness. Tears were streaming down my face and I could barely focus. No. Not now. I saw the familiar build through my tears. He's going to think it's all my fault. I'm gonna get kicked out of here and I will lose everything. I panicked and started to whimper and move back, huddled in the dirt of the lawn like a scared animal. I saw Ms. Delpino and the security guards running towards us.

"Leave us alone please," Mr. Smith said turning to the staff. "I want you to back off till I let you know." He was holding Shane by the shoulder roughly and I could see Shane desperately trying to zip up his pants.

Oh god. I felt dirty and like I was going to die of shame. I wanted to throw up and run but all I could do was stare at them like a zombie through my wet hair.

"James, take him and get him out of my sight in my office. Hold him until I am ready to see him. Patch a call through to legal please. Tell them to call me asap on my cell." I heard that familiar hiss of anger as Mr. Smith spoke. The tone I never wanted to hear.

James politely did as he was told and Shane stumbled in front of him. James shook him by the shoulder.

"You are in deep trouble," James shoved harshly at Shane pushing him in front of him.

"What trouble? She's a whore. You know that. Everyone does," Shane slurred.

I had become so accustomed to the reputation of group home girls as whores and sluts that I hardly blinked an eye. That was how we were known in town, in our school, by the staff, everywhere. I just felt that here in this beautiful place, I had finally escaped it. And I cried bitterly at the realization that I could never escape my past.

My guardian quickly took his jacket off and draped it over my bare shoulders attempting to cover me up. "Sabrina, Sabrina, Oh my god. I never thought." He bit his lip and I could see his anger building. He was straining against it.

I looked up sobbing, sniffling, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't really. It wasn't my fault." I tried to close my eyes against the memory, touch and feel of Shane. I could barely get the words out, my teeth had begun to chatter. I was wrenching sobs out of my body at this point and whimpering.

I could see my guardian's expression change. "Sabrina...I'm supposed to keep you safe."

He sat down on a lawn chair facing me. His hands raked through his hair. I was crumpled up on the grass of the patio, fingers trembling as I tried to button up his blazer over my naked chest. I noticed that my whole body was shaking. "Jesus. We have to get you some help," I heard him say looking at me.

"No. I'm too embarrassed. Please no. I just want to shower," I begged looking up at him.

"What did that animal do to you? Never mind. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But you have to talk to someone. Do we need to have you examined by a doctor Sabrina?"

"No. He didn't. I mean he did other things..." my voice trailed in disgust and sadness.

I heard his cell phone ring. He picked up the phone and I heard him, "Yes...She says he didn't... Yes. I see... A statement. Well from him and her. Yes in private here and then let's see what we can do. No police for now. I don't think she can handle that. She's just a kid for Christ sakes. O.K."

He got off the phone and looked at me, "Sabrina my security staff will get a report from you and him tonight. And then we will talk more about this later."

I nodded and attempted to get up my hands shakily touching the ground. He leaned down and placed his arms underneath my trembling body and carried me to the mansion. I buried my head near his hard chest breathing in the scent of his fresh clean cologne, crying softly. I felt him stiffen in response to my holding onto him. He took me into his office and lay me down on the couch stroking my face. I felt more at ease.