Sabrina's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves were getting higher and higher. She took two fingers and curved them deep hitting my swollen walls over and over. I gushed all over them feeling the wetness dripping down my ass and thighs. Again she went in and sucked the juices out. I bit my lip trying to relax. She looked up with a smirk and her tongue plunged deep inside of me while her finger pressed against my clit. I gasped and came hard against her mouth. She sucked while my pussy quivered licking me clean, caressing my mound with her palm.

"Hmmm...now wash me you slut. I'm starved," she ordered with a big smile on her face.

"Yes sir," and I returned a soldier's salute to her giggling.

And that was how Jenna began her visit to the mansion.

Jenna, Paul, Sabrina, and Karen

Jenna and I made it down to dinner flushed and excited from our shower together. Jenna looked beautiful in her new dress. Like a model. She really was stunning. Her hair glistened from the expensive product she put in it. The ringlets around her porcelain oval face were hanging perfectly. Her long neck was beautiful in her dress and the wide shoulders and bust line made her look very mature. Karen had bought her a pair of striking black pumps to wear at night. Jenna towered over me as I dragged her to the table laughing. Paul looked up appraising Jenna. His eyes were sparkling enjoying our happy time with each other. I won't lie and say I did not notice him checking out my friend. I failed to mention she was model gorgeous. I had chosen a black sequined tank top and black mini with flats to wear to the dinner. I loved the mini because it made my tanned legs look long and lean. Jenna had helped me sleek my thick blonde hair back into a high pony tail. It was very chic. "You both look great!" Karen gushed. "Don't they Paul?"

Paul stood up upon our arrival. "Yes, indeed. Three beautiful young ladies gracing the table. I'm honored."

I giggled a little at Paul's formality. I warned Jenna he was good looking and Jenna looked over at me and mouthed, "Wow." I looked down stifling more laughter. She kicked me under the table and whispered in my ear, "You lucky bitch..." and I giggled louder.

"That's what the house has been missing. Laughter," Paul smiled.

Karen smiled at me and Jenna. "Well it looks like Jenna is going to bring us a lot of laughter. That is a nice change. Sabrina is so serious at times. And Paul," Karen made a serious face and we all burst out laughing.

"Ok. Ok. I would like to make a toast." Paul stood up and raised his glass of sparkling cider that we opened on celebratory occasions. He forbade me to drink alcohol till I was 21. We all raised our glasses to Paul as he stood.

"I would like to welcome Sabrina officially to our household and to also say thanks to Jenna for visiting our humble abode," Paul reached to clink glasses with Karen and the rest of us.

"Here! Here!" Karen added smiling at Jenna and me.

When the food came around I could tell Jenna was in heaven. I had the kitchen prepare all her favorite foods. She used to keep me up in the group home at night talking about how she was going to eat like a queen when she finally got settled into a good job outside. She wanted roast beef, macaroni and cheese, baked potatoes with sour cream, sweet potatoes and creamed spinach; all the dishes her grandmother made for her before she passed away. Jenna's eyes lit up as each dish was brought out. Her mouth was wide open in disbelief until she realized that I had remembered.

"Eat," I ordered her with a big grin pointing to the serving dishes.

She nodded and stuffed her face. Paul and I exchanged looks privately remembering my first night in the mansion and how he had laughed at my voracious eating.

I giggled at Jenna. Jenna smiled at us all chomping away. Her mouth stuffed with food. Karen and Paul burst out laughing. And we all suddenly felt at ease. When dinner was over we had coffee and dessert in the living room and watched a movie on the huge paneled film screen Paul had installed for guests' viewing.

I caught Jenna quietly assessing Karen as she walked over to the couch and sat by Paul resting her hand on his lap. Karen was chic and stunning as usual in a subtly sexy crimson designer silk dress that hugged all her slim curves.

Jenna leaned over to me and whispered, "I wanna be her when I grow up." I nodded appreciatively.

Jenna was falling asleep during the latter part of the film. I had guessed that the whole adjustment coupled with the possible food instilled coma had been a lot for her to absorb.

Karen and Paul chuckled a bit. "Maybe you two want to head to bed?" Paul asked gently. And yes this time he did sound very fatherly. My heart went out to him.

Although inside there was a stirring of jealousy when I saw Paul and Karen holding hands. I wanted the best for them and felt guilty about my feelings. I was having more intrusive thoughts about Paul sexually and had pleasured myself to his image more than once in my bed at night. I really liked Karen and wanted them to work out. Maybe I would meet a nice guy at art school.

I had so much to tell Jenna and ask her that I really could not talk about with either Paul or Karen. I couldn't wait to get Jenna up in my room for private chats.