Sabrina's Gotta Have It

Story Info
Sabrina and Daddy go out to play.
3.1k words
4.36
20.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

As we pulled up to the front of the hotel, I saw her watching for me. Sabrina looked so beautiful standing there in her sexy red dress, tight and showing her curves off to maximum effect. Her blonde hair shimmered and bounced lightly as she looked around, and I smiled as I realized she had no idea I had arrived. James came around and opened my door, and as I stepped out, she glanced my way, and I saw her face light up as she realized it was me.

"Daddy!" she called, as she rushed up and put her arms around my neck, pressing her sweet little body next to mine as she lightly kissed my cheek. "A limo! How nice!"

As I took her hand to help her into the limousine, I thought about the adventure that was ahead of me. In the years that Sabrina and I had been getting together, she had delighted in roll play. We had done a number of different roles - doctor and patient; professor and coed; boss and secretary - that were almost always ones where our age difference came into play. But by far Sabrina's favorite was father and daughter, and I must admit, being Sabrina's "Daddy" was quite the turn-on, due to the taboo nature of it. Most of the time we had met in either her city or mine, and thus had to be very discreet, but this time we were far either of our homes, and Sabrina said she wanted to explore her exhibitionist side. What this might entail I didn't know, but was excited to find out.

As I slipped into the seat, Sabrina snuggled up close, and James (not his real name as far as I knew, but a limo driver just MUST be called James, am I right?) came around and got into the driver's seat. "Where to, sir?"

"The MGM Casino," I replied, as I reached for the button to raise the privacy divider. But Sabrina placed her hand on mine, smiling as she shook her head "no". It made me a little nervous, but her going all in on this was also driving me wild.

"Oh, Daddy, I missed you so much! I'm glad we've got this time to spend together," Sabrina said, as she took my arm and kissed the side of my neck. She took one hand and ran it across my chest, and slid it slowly down below my waist, running briefly over my rapidly hardening cock, and then down to my thigh. As James pulled away from the curb, she nuzzled my neck and caressed my balls, while I reached my arm around her back pulling her close. My hand gently cupped her perfect B cup breast, and I realized I was right, she wasn't wearing a bra under that dress, as her nipple quickly became a tight little point in my palm.

While she was careful never to look towards the front, I knew she was putting on a show for James. In a voice just loud enough to be heard, she said to me, "How far is it to the casino, Daddy? Do we have time to play some?"

I smiled and said, "I think we've got time, baby."

"Oh, good!" she replied, "I've been wanting to suck your cock for SOOOOO long!"

With that, she slid to her knees between my thighs and unzipped my suit pants, pulling out my hard cock and stroking it gently. "I just love your cock, Daddy." I'm a rather average 6" size, but Sabrina had always said what a nice shape it was, and she had a smile on her face as she dipped her head down towards it.

Of all the wonderful qualities that Sabrina possessed, by far my favorite was what she called her specialty - she was a world class cocksucker. With her hand holding around the base, her mouth slowly closed over the tip, and I felt her tongue lightly caress the bottom of the shaft. Her lips wrapped tightly around me, as she starting moving my cock in and out of her mouth, taking a little bit more each time. Her eyes shown brightly as she looked up at me, and I smiled down at her in response - she knew how much I enjoyed seeing a woman's eyes as my cock disappeared in her mouth. She was working into a delightful rhythm as she knelt there in front of me, and the pleasure she was giving me was intense.

As I leaned back in the seat, my eyes went across the open privacy screen, and I could see James looking in the rear view mirror towards us. From the angle I knew he couldn't actually see Sabrina sucking my cock, as her head was blocking his view, but there was little doubt what was going on. I groaned both with the pleasure of the excellent blowjob I was getting, but also the perverse sensation of being watched.

"Oh, baby, suck Daddy's cock! You are such a sweet little cocksucker." James was definitely taking this in, as I rested my hand lightly on the back of her head, and the knowledge made my cock even harder.

"Thank you, Daddy! You know I love being Daddy's little slut! Are you going to feed me a nice hot load of your cum?" Ordinarily I might have laughed at our cheesy porno dialogue, but somehow having James there overhearing things just made it hot.

"Of course, baby, I know how much you like to eat Daddy's cum."

Sabrina gave a little squeal of delight, and went back to work. Her hands rested on my thighs as she took me, using only her mouth to caress my shaft. Now she was really getting into it, taking me deeper and deeper into her throat until finally, her lips were pressed against my stomach. She looked up at me, her eyes glistening with tears as she held my cock completely in her mouth, and incredibly I felt her little tongue snake out a bit and lick down towards my balls. She kept me there for a moment, and then retreated up to the tip, and then down again. My cock never completely left her mouth, but as she continued to fuck her face with my hard cock, I could tell the time had come.

"Here it comes, baby, Daddy's about to cum! Eat my cum, you little slut!" I cried out, as my cock started spurting a thick load of sperm into her beautiful sucking mouth. Sabrina never let up on me, not that she had any choice as I had a firm grip on her hair and kept her mouth held tightly around my cock as I fired round after round off into her. As I held her head, I felt a shutter go through her body as she had an orgasm of her own - she often had a climax with my cock in her mouth, so I knew she enjoyed giving head as much as I enjoyed getting it. As my orgasm eased off and I relaxed my hold on her head, she continued to gently bob her head on my cock, milking the last bit of cum from me, and just keeping me right on the tailing edge of my climax.

Finally she let my cock slip out of her mouth, licked her lips, and said with a dreamy look in her eyes, "Thank you, Daddy, that was yummy as always."

Just then, James looked back and said, "We're arriving at the casino, sir." Sabrina tucked me back into my pants and joined me on the seat as we pulled up to the curb at the casino. James came around to open our door while I kissed Sabrina lightly on her mouth. "Thank you, baby, that was excellent as always."

Once inside the casino, Sabrina was her usual bubbly self, playing up the father-daughter dynamic, as her tight little body in the closely fitting dress drew the attention of most of the men there. For the most part, she was perfectly appropriate for a daughter out with her daddy, smiling and laughing while touching me lightly on the arm, or taking my hand. But occasionally she would be a naughty girl, brushing her hand across my crotch, or leaning against me as we stood at the tables. She briefly sat on my lap at the blackjack table, but when informed that only one person per chair was the rule, I gave her some chips and she played a few hands herself.

After a few hours play, we were about even, and I think Sabrina was ready for some different play, as her indiscretions were coming more frequently and a bit more obvious. We were standing at the roulette wheel, with her in front of me, and she was in the habit of slipping back a bit so her fine ass was pressed against my cock. Luckily my pants were loose enough that, with my boxer briefs holding stuff together, my erection was not obvious. I had been giving Sabrina chips with directions to place our bet - I was playing it safe and just betting red/black, high/low or odd/even, in order to make our chips last. Sabrina was enjoying leaning forward to place the bet and giving the croupier a good view of her cleavage, and then returning to her position trapping my cock between her ass cheeks. When we would win she would squeal, jumping up and down clapping, making her tits with the rock hard nipples bounce in a most delighted way, which caused more than a few of the men at the table to root for us to win. But now she was getting a little bored, and was ready to crank things up.

"Daddy, I want to win BIG! PLEEeeease let me pick a number!"

"I don't know, baby, the odds are pretty bad for that," I told her.

"Yeah, but that's why it will be BIG when I win! And I just KNOW I'll win."

I smiled at this, and responded, "And what if you don't win?"

She leaned in close and whispered, "If I don't win, I'll let you fuck my ass, Daddy."

Apparently she didn't whisper as quietly as she thought, because the white haired old lady next to us looked up sharply with a shocked and disapproving look on her face. I ignored her, and my full-on erection, and gave Sabrina chips for her bet.

"I'll bet on thirteen, Daddy, since that's your lucky number," she said as she placed her chips down. With a look of anticipation on her face, she gripped my hand tightly as we watched the croupier spin the wheel and release the ball. As the ball descended in the wheel, it bounced around, and soon appeared to settle into the 36 pocket ... before bouncing to the side, and into the 13.

"WOOOO!" she yelled, jumping around and wrapping her arms around my neck. Her body was quivering with excitement, as she leaned into my ear and whispered, "I still want you to fuck my ass, Daddy, right now!"

As everyone around us congratulated Sabrina on her win, she even gave a few of the men a little hug, rubbing her sexy little body over them. We gathered our chips, and headed for the cage to cash out for the night. I had let James know we were leaving, and he was waiting beside the car as we walked out of the casino into the cool night air. As he held the door open for us, Sabrina leaned towards him and said, "Daddy and I are going to celebrate, so take your time getting back to the hotel."

"Yes, miss," he told her.

She smiled sweetly and added, "You can watch again, if you like."

As she climbed into the back of the limo, I turned to James and said, "I don't want you to be distracted, so if you feel like it might be unsafe, feel free to pull over."

"Very good, sir," he said, with the faintest hint of a smile.

As I climbed into the limo and James closed the door, I immediately felt a hot bundle of girl slam into me and onto my lap. Her mouth was on mine, and her tongue in my mouth and she kissed me with abandon, her hands running through my hair. I ran my hands down her back to squeeze her tight little ass while I kissed her back. I felt the car pulling away from the curb, but then I turned my complete attention to the amazing woman on top of me.

Sabrina finally released my mouth, and pulled back, looking at me with her eyes full of lust. "My GOD, Daddy, that was so hot! I just about creamed my panties when that old crone heard me tell you that you could fuck my ass. But now I need to have your cock in my mouth!"

As she unzipped my pants, instead of getting on her knees between my thighs she moved to the side - it was clear that she intended James to have a perfect view of her cocksucking abilities. As she knelt down and took my cock into her mouth again, I could see James staring into the rear view mirror. She looked so sexy with my cock in her mouth, but this entire time, I hadn't seen her perfect little body, and I needed to.

"Time to take off that dress, young lady," I told her.

She released my cock from her mouth and said, "Yes, Daddy." There on her knees she grabbed the hem of the tight red dress, and in one motion pulled it up over her head. It was then that I learned she had lied before - she couldn't have "creamed her panties" because she wasn't wearing any. I could see her lips glistening, showing me how wet this all had made her.

As the dress cleared her head and her body was exposed in all its glory, I heard the sound of gravel being driven over, and the limo swerved a back onto the road. James caught my eye in the rear-view and said, "Sorry, sir. I think I will exit here and pull over. I know a private place just off the highway ahead."

Sabrina had started sucking my cock again, and she smiled up at me with my cock in her mouth - I could tell she was looking forward to performing for James. She was taking her time now, making sure my cock remained rock hard and getting it nice and wet for our upcoming ass fuck. Shortly I felt the car pull over, and Sabrina lifted her head up and looked into my eyes.

"Daddy, I've just GOT to have this wonderful cock in my ass! Can you fuck me now?"

"Of course, baby. Climb on up here."

With that she turned her back towards me, and faced the front of the limo, displaying her naked body to James' gaze. As she lowered herself towards me, I pointed my cockhead to her puckered anus, and she slowly impaled herself on my cock. The feeling of my cock as it popped into her tight asshole was something I can't describe, but she made me feel like this was where I belonged. As she began to get used to my cock being inside her, she started to move her body up and down my length, taking me down to the root and back up again. I could see from the side as her perfect little tits bounced so beautifully as she rode me, and I saw around her that James was taking in the entire scene with a gleam in his eyes.

"Oh, GOD, Daddy, your cock feels so good in my ass! Fuck me harder, Daddy, HARDER! Make me cum!" She was playing the taboo to its fullest, and it was driving me crazy. Usually at my age, having cum so hard just a few hours before, I would be able to last a long time, but the whole situation with the Daddy talk, and James watching us, it was getting me very close to blasting off again. As for Sabrina, she had leaned back into me and with one hand I squeezed and fondled her tits, while with the other I rubbed her wet pussy and clit. I felt her shutter to her first climax, and I knew when I did cum she would join me - she had always gotten off on taking my cum deep in her ass.

I had reached the point of no return, and so, following her lead, I said, "I'm about to cum, baby, are you ready for Daddy's cum in your ass?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy, fill me up, you know how much I've always loved taking your cum!"

That was it, she pushed me deep inside her, and I blasted off with one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Shot after shot went off, and her body shook from end to end with the force of her orgasm. Finally we both subsided, although there were still a few minor tremors as she leaned back against me, my cock still in her ass. After we had caught our breath, there was only one thing remaining.

In my best Father voice, I said, "That was very good, young lady. Now it's time to clean Daddy up."

She looked at me meekly, and said, "Yes sir, Daddy" and let my cock slide out of her as she dropped to the floor of the limo between my legs. She took my softening cock into her mouth and gently licked me clean of our mingled juices. Smiling contently up at me, she sweetly said, "How's that, Daddy?"

I softly stroked her hair, and said, "Perfect as always, baby."

As she climbed back up to snuggle under my outstretched arm, I looked up to James, and saw the look of amazement on his face. It looked like he was in a daze, so I said, "Time to return to the hotel, James," which seemed to bring him out of it.

He looked back and said, "Yes, sir, right away."

As we took a moment to recover before dressing again, Sabrina looked at me and said softly, "That was incredible, thank you. I don't believe how hot it was having someone watching us like that."

She smiled, and then a sly look came to her face. "James has been really good today. Perhaps I should give him a special tip for his excellent service."

...but that's a story for another day.

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers