Sabrina's Story

Story Info
Sabrina describes how she became an exhibitionist.
7.2k words
4.62
52.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

Sabrina's Story of How She Got into Exhibitionism

Hi, my name is Sabrina and this is my story of my unexpected entrance into exhibitionism. Two years ago, if you had even suggested that I would enjoy exposing my body to strangers, I would have immediately told you that you were wrong and stupid at even thinking that I could do that.

Well people do change, don't they?

I had just turned 37 years old and had also just had my 18th wedding anniversary to my one and only love and lover, Cliff, who is three months younger than me. We have two children, a girl and a boy. My daughter just graduated high school and joined the Air Force. My son will graduate next year. I had been feeling weak, run-down, and light-headed lately so I made an appointment to see my doctor. She told me I had Type-2 diabetes and put me on some meds and said that I should start getting more exercise and to watch what I eat from now on and it wouldn't hurt to lose about 40 to 50 lbs.

Summer was coming to an end soon so it wouldn't be so hot outside to start my exercising. Cliff suggested I ask Chip, my son, if I could start riding his bike since he hardly used it anymore since he now drove our old car that he and his sister use to share all the time now. He said no problem so Cliff cleaned it up and lubed the chain and gears on it. I started off my exercises easy by just riding down the sidewalk to State Rd. 100, which is about a half mile from my house, and back a couple times in the mornings after Chip left for school. Once I felt comfortable with that distance, I turned left at SR 100 and rode the bake path about a mile to the entrance to the State Park then turn around and head home. I did this once a day for a couple weeks then did it twice and then three and four times a day. Thank goodness I live in the south where it is still relatively warm here most of the winter so riding that bike outside wasn't bad. At the beginning of January, I purchased a yearly pass to the park and began to ride the 5+ miles of bike paths in the park as well. By this time I was feeling stronger and had already lost 15 lbs. By the time warmer weather had returned, I had lost a total of about 25 lbs. and felt great. The only problem now was the pants I usually wore to ride the bike in were getting loose and threating to fall off me.

Cliff told me one night that he could see the difference in my body and that he liked it. He then suggested I buy and wear some bike shorts to ride in. I had seen other women wearing them and it did look like they would be better to ride in but they also looked tight and would mold to my big butt and I didn't like the idea of showing that off. I told Cliff that, he chuckled he told me stop being silly. He said my butt was looking much finer than it did before I started riding that bike, that's why he's had trouble keeping his hands off it lately. He said that if he were a girl and had an ass that looked that good, he would be proud to show it off. After taking my shower, I was getting dressed for bed and noticed my panties wear also getting baggy on my ass. I then checked out my ass for the first time in quite a while, I thought that maybe Cliff was right, it did look better! It was tight and toned up where it used to be saggy and baggy. Maybe I would look alright in some bike shorts.

I bought one pair the next day after my ride and went home to try them on. I wore them around the house and surprised how cool and comfortable they were and I decided my ass looked OK in them, except for the VPL [visible panty line], my t-shirt would cover that, so I decide to wear them the next day. I enjoyed them so much; once I got home I went to the store and got a couple more pair.

I also started to dress different in the evening around the house so Cliff could play with my ass easier. I was feeling more alive in the sexual apartment than I use to lately. I guess it was because of my weight loss and Cliff's increase in his affections to me lately. Cliff use to be all handzy around me when we were younger and I loved it and now he was getting that way again, I've found I still like it. He is once again grabbing my tits and ass whenever he gets the chance. The difference between now and when we were young is that I now let him grab me when we are in public. When I was young, it embarrassed me when he fondled my ass in public, now I like it when he does it. I've also noticed men are now checking me out more lately than they used to and I've found I'm enjoying their stares. I've packed away all my old PJ's and started wearing just mid-thigh T-shirts and panties around the house. I have never worn a bra at night and I've gotten to the point I don't were one around the house anymore.

Cliff says my breast are still riding almost as high as when we got married. Cliff liked my new nighttime attire and keeps reaching under my shirt to grab my ass or crotch. I had to slap at his hands more than once because Chip was around. He told me he didn't care if Chip seen him grab my ass. The boy was old enough to know what he was up to and for me to not worry about him, plus it was educational. I already knew Chip had seen my panties a few times when I bent over in front of him and I had already gotten use to that so I decided to let Cliff have his fun, plus I liked the grab-ass too! At Cliff's suggestion, after he had stripped me when we went to bed a few times, we started sleeping nude together again. We hadn't done that since the kids were 5 or 6 years of age. I found I've missed the cuddling naked with Cliff and sleeping nude and am enjoying sleeping nude again, plus the sex has become a lot more frequent too. Before losing my weight, sex was once or twice a week, now it is almost a nightly thing. We've even fooling around more than that on weekends.

A couple months later, it was getting quite warm and I was getting quite warm and sweaty during my now 10 plus mile daily ride. I noticed another girl I rode and talked with once in a while had started wearing just a small sports-bra as a top and some low-rise stretch short-shorts to ride in. I asked where she got the shorts from and she told me where and how much they cost.

I was feeling a lot better about my body at this time and although it would be out of character for me to wear so little in public. I had gotten quite conservative in my clothing over the past few years. I guess because of my weight and being a mom. Anyway, I felt like I wanted to give it a try, but chicken out buying the smaller sports bra. I did buy a couple bigger sport-bras than the girl wore and decided to give them a try. I was cooler wearing them than a t-shirt. A couple days later, I noticed my VPL again and didn't like how it looked with my tight bike shorts. And then from off who knows where, I got a naughty idea to wear my bike shorts without my panties. I was already not wearing a bra under my sports-bra, so why not got without panties too. When I pulled them on alone the next morning, it felt strange, but it was a nice strange feeling, so I decide to go ahead and give it a try. I liked it! I liked the feeling of being naughty and not wearing panties in public plus I felt cooler down there also. I had never wore anything outside my house in public without underwear, except my swimsuit, so as I rode my bike I began to wonder what it would feel like to wear my regular shorts without panties, maybe even a dress without underwear. I know it was naughty and good girls didn't dress that way but I decided I still wanted to give it a try one day.

I also noticed I was getting a strange tan pattern over my body from riding in the sun so much and decide to get a small bikini to get a tan in my backyard after my ride. I usually left the house to ride about 8am and was back around 11am and before noon I was lying out getting some sun. After about a week of wearing my bikini in my backyard, I noticed I had a lot of privacy in the part of the backyard I did my sunning in and I knew I had the house to myself until 4 PM, at first I untied the strings across my back to not leave any white lines there. Then I dared to take off my top and tan my breast. I had never felt the sun on them before and it felt wonderful. I tanned topless for a few days and then decide to try nude sunbathing. It felt wonderful lying naked in the sun. I now do it as often as I can. I first stripped out of my bikini once in the private corner of my backyard but after a week or so, I started wearing just a towel wrapped around me to my lounge chair.

After a couple weeks of that, I ended up just carrying the towel one hand and a drink in the other as I walked naked across my backyard to my chair. It felt wonderful to walk naked outside in the sunlight. My husband noticed my tan and my disappearing tan-lines and questioned me about it. I told him about the tan-lines from my sports bra and shorts and how I had slowly progressed to tanning nude in the backyard when I was alone. He said he understood and approved of my nude tanning and how he wished he could be there to see me like that. I told him to drop by around lunch one day and he might catch me out there. He just smiled and said he just might surprise me one day. I said, "I dare you", inside I was hoping he would stop by and catch me naked. Lying naked in the sun also got my fantasies going too; one was Cliff making love to me outside in the sunlight. We have never done that but find I wouldn't mind one bit if he wanted to take me out there. I think I would enjoy it!

I also decided to go buy those low-rise short-shorts and smaller sport-bras to ride my bike in and I also quit wearing panties under those short-shorts too. I found I was enjoying riding around in public practically naked. I even started wearing just my bikini top one in a while with my low-rise short-shorts while I rode my bike. I was now down to my target weight, my sugar was staying down, and I felt and looked good. One day I was in 'Walmart' and I noticed the store was having a sale on sun-dresses. I picked out a couple halter style dresses and tried them on. They both came about mid-thigh but fit me well. I hadn't worn any dresses that short since Cliff and I dated but I knew I wanted them and that I would be willing to wear them in public. I knew I was looking pretty good right now and I wanted to celebrate and show off my new body.

As luck would have it, Cliff called me while I was on the way home. He told me not to start supper because he had won a drawing at his job and had won two free dinners at a local Bar-B-Q place we like. I knew then I was wearing one of my new halter-dresses to dinner and surprise Cliff. I gave Chip $20.00 when he came home and told him to get him a burger or a pizza for supper because his Dad and I would be going out for dinner. Cliff was shocked but happy to see me in that short halter-dress and later at home, he was really surprised when he found that all I wore under it was a new pair of tiny thong panties I had bought in the spur of the moment that day also, I'd sworn in the past I would never wear thong panties but I was feeling a lot sexier lately and decide to give them a try. He snatched those panties off me and took me hard and fast. I will have to get me more to wear if he does that when I wear them, I should have started wearing them sooner!

A few days later, while out shopping and while passing the sleepwear section in 'Walmart', I seen some low-rise satin short-shorts, they were so light and thin they almost weighted nothing, I had to have them. I bought 2 of them, one in black and one I light blue. I then found matching satin crop tops to go with the shorts in the same colors. I got those too. I couldn't believe I was even contemplating wearing them when I rode my bike but I knew I wanted to at least give it a try. And I did! I felt like I was naked while I rode my bike.

I wore the black set first. I felt so naughty, but it was exhilarating and exciting at the same time. I knew people knew I was almost naked in public but I found I didn't care! I like knowing they knew that! I found was also very horny when I got home. I didn't expect my new found exhibitionism would get me so horny. I was so horny I didn't notice Cliffs' car I the garage. I rushed through the house stripping my top and shorts off as I headed to my lounge chair in the back yard. I had planned on the way home to jill myself off while lying in the sun. I was shoving two fingers rapidly in and out of my newly saved bald pussy, I did that this morning before leaving when I notice my bush showed a little when I put on those loose legged short-shorts. I didn't want my bush to show. When I opened my eyes, there in front of me was my naked husband stroking his nice hard cock. I surprised him and me when I hollered, "Oh God Yes! I need that! Fuck me! Ram that cock in me!" I had never been the one for naughty talk before, I don't ever remember talking like that to Cliff before but he didn't complain but his eyes did open wide. He just gave me a big smile and gave me what I wanted and needed.

Cliff wasn't mad at me when I explained in detail at what I had been doing the last couple months and accumulating with what I had done today. When I put back on the satin top and shorts and showed him all that I had worn riding in today, he attacked me and took me from behind right there on the living room floor, leaving the shorts on! He just slipped the crotch of the shorts to the side. It had been years since he took me doggy style. I hope we make use for that position often now.

Afterwards, he told me to take a shower and get dressed in my halter dress again; he had decided me wanted to take out for lunch as a reward for being such a nice naughty girl. He had seen my floral print dress last week so I decided to wear the solid yellow one this time. After pulling the dress on, I noticed I could see my nipples though the top. For half a second, I decide to NOT wear the dress but since I was still slightly turned on from the sex and my exposure this afternoon, I decide to hell with it. I'm going braless and I really didn't care if people see my nipples though the dress. I started going braless after I met Cliff and he liked it then and a couple of my tops were a little thin. And now I was now looking forward to wearing this thin dress braless and to people noticing them! I opened my underwear drawer and stopped. I suddenly felt like being pantiless too. I wondered if I could really do it. I had thought about it a couple times but never had the nerve to try it. But again still feeling sexy and a bit randy from my sex today, I decide that I would go pantiless. I have gone naked under a couple long ankle length dresses in public before but that was years ago, early in our marriage and that was to tease cliff, but I have never worn a dress that came halfway between my ass and knees pantiless before. And I could feel my pussy tingling at the mere thought of going uncovered in public. Then I wondered how long it would take Cliff to find out his wife was being a naughty girl and how would he react. Would he get angry at me or would he turn me over and take me right there. I hope it would be the latter and I decide I would let him take me wherever and whenever he wanted, even in public if he wanted. I was that horny!

Cliff was in the kitchen taking his meds when he saw me; he nearly choked on the water he was drinking. He said that if he wasn't already worn out from the sex we already had that day, he would bend me over the couch and take me again. I said that sounded like a good idea but that I really was hungry and would like to eat, plus that he needed to eat to get his energy back up so he could bend me over the couch when we got back home. He smiled, gave me a kiss and told me that it sounded like a good plan. I could feel the breeze blowing under my short dress, tickling my wet pussy when we walked to the car. Feeling the wind tickling my bald pussy felt nice, I might just have to wear my dresses pantiless more often! I then thought that maybe I needed to get a few more short dresses to wear. Almost every dress I owned was around knee length and a few came between my knees and ankles. I knew I would start wearing those pantiless as some as I got a chance to wear one.

While we ate, Cliff keep looking at my nipples and asked how I felt knowing people could see them. I told him that for some reason it really wasn't bothering me and I'm sure I'm not the first girl to show her nipples under a thin top and that I probably wouldn't be the last. He then asked how come I started dressing like this lately and not years ago. I told him I wasn't sure but that I think it had something to do with my recent weight loss and exercising I had been doing. I was feeling good about how I was now looking and I felt better than I have in years plus I notice my sexual libido had increased lately too. I now wasn't afraid to show my body in public anymore. In fact, I've discovered I like being looked at and I am not afraid to show-off a little bit now and then. I asked him if he minded me showing off my new body a little. He laughed a little and said the only problem he had with me showing off a little was that he seemed to be getting hard-ons a lot more lately. I laughed at his remark and told him I had another surprise for him later that I though he just might enjoy. I wasn't sure if I would but now I knew I was. He asked me what it was and I laughed and told him, "Now now, but I promise you I will tell you later and I'm sure you'll like it." I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. When I noticed no one seemed to be looking, I reached under my dress and touched my pussy in pubic for the first time ever! An found it was as wet as I could ever remember. Then I got a naughty thought, I pushed one finger inside me and then presented it to Cliff. Telling him to smell what he was doing to me. We left soon after that.

Once to the car, I asked Cliff to be a gentleman for me and to open my door. When I sat in the car, I sat down very unladylike, exposing my pantiless pussy to my hubby. His eyes got as big as silver dollars as I sat there, not moving, with my legs spread wide for him. "See" I said, "I told you I had another surprise for you. This is my first time ever going pantiless in a dress in public and this one is a bit short. If you like it, I'll do it for you again sometime. That is if you don't mind." He pulled me from the car and placed a big kiss on me.

Cliff said, "You can go pantiless whenever you want honey! I love you dressing like this. I just wish you had started doing this years ago. If you want to quit wearing underwear altogether, that would be fine with me too. Just expect me to fuck you a lot more often and in location other than out house." He looked around, "Starting right now!" He closed the car door then turned me around bending me over putting my head in the car window. I heard his zipper and two seconds later, he was entering me. I was so wet and ready, he went all the way in on his first push. We had a quickie in a public parking lot during the early afternoon and I liked it! I decided I wouldn't mind having sex in public more if it felt this good. I started to look around to see if anyone could see us but before long, I didn't care and started hoping someone would see us. We had now had sex three times in one day. We hadn't done that since our honeymoon.

I basically quit wearing bras and panties for Cliff, and well, me too! I found I enjoyed wearing all my clothes without panties and I don't wear bras with any of my tops anymore. Some of them are quite thin. I love the looks I get when someone notices my tits and nipple showing through. I don't wear any panties under my t-shirts at night anymore either. I have to be careful around Chip though, I don't think a young boy wants to see his mother's pussy, right? If he has seen it, he hasn't said anything. But he has been hanging around the house at night more than usual lately. I know he seen my panties under my t-shirt a few times in the past but he made no big deal about it. But he is a normal 17 year old boy and if he did happen to see my bare ass or pussy, so what? It won't kill him. It could be considered educational, Right?

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers
12