Sabrina's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize how loose the leg openings were on my satin shorts after Cliff screwed me while I wore then the other day. I experimented with them one day as I rode around the park. I pulled them aside and found I could ride around with my pussy uncovered. The ride around the park is usually quiet and I hardly see anybody when I ride so I wasn't worried about exposing myself to children or families. I even experimented with fingering myself as I rode. And 'Yes' I did get myself off that first day and I'm sure it will not be my last time doing it. I've also pulled my very short, loose crop-top up almost daily and ride around with my boobs out. The top comes back down easily and quickly if I need to cover myself although my breasts are only covered by a couple inches when the top is down.

A couple weeks later after another 'very' enjoyable ride around the park, it began to rain. I hadn't paid attention to the weather before leaving the house, my mind was it the gutter elsewhere. I've rode in the rain before and usually dress for it. Today I was wearing my light blue satin outfit today and I was a good half-hour from my house even on a good weather day. I pulled up under a picnic pavilion for a bit to check out the weather radar on my phone, I keep my phone and ID's in a waterproof pouch on my bike and found out it was going to rain the rest of the day. I would be soaked by the time I got home. I then looked down at my top, it was transparent! My breast and nipples were plainly visible. I might have well have been topless. All of the sudden I perked up. This could be fun! I'm not topless but it looked like I might be. This would be my ultimate show-off in public so far.

All of the sudden one of the park rangers pulled up in his pick-up truck, it was one of the ones I thought was cute, he was about 25 with dark hair. You know the ones; tall, dark and handsome! I felt my pussy tingle. He asked if I was alright. I faced him letting him and wanting him to see me and told him I was fine but wet. He told me he could see that. "Good!" I thought. "Get a good look." I told him I guess it was my punishment for not checking the weather before leaving home. He asked if he could give me a lift somewhere. "Yea, I know where you want to take me." I thought, thing is, I was almost tempted to go with him but I wasn't ready to cheat on my husband. I'd get naked for the guy if he asked and let him get a good look at me but no touching, at least not yet and then only if Cliff gave me permission to let another man touch me. But knowing another man might want to have sex with me was a big turn on.

I walked slowly right up to his truck window, in the rain, letting him have a good look at my practically nude body while pushing my bike and told him, "No thanks, I deserve this. Plus I don't live far, I'll get wet but I'll be alright. It's not the first time I've rode in the rain. Thanks anyway." I got on the bike and pushed off into the pouring rain. I road with the ranger following behind me. I knew my top was transparent but I wasn't sure about the back of my shorts. If they were as transparent as my top, it probably looked like I was bottomless too. I'm sure the ranger was getting a good look at my ass and I made no attempt to cover-up. That was getting me even hornier! Luckily I didn't have to cross any busy highways in that rain on my ride home. All I had were right turns onto the bike-path and then the sidewalk to my house. I did have a few cars slow to check me out as I rode next to the street while looking like I was naked. I was one horny girl when I got home. I took a few pictures and a short video of me in my wet outfit in the rain so I could show my husband when he got home. I'm sure I'm going to get a nice fucking after he sees them! Especially when I tell him about the park ranger seeing and talking to me like that and that I liked it!

I continued my bike riding and expanded my exhibitionism around town. I now went everywhere wearing no bra or panties. Cliff loves it when I wear my short dresses pantiless for him and I love doing it too. I regularly wear only my short sundresses shopping and have on more than a few occasions dared to bend over a little bit too far and flash some unsuspecting male my bare ass and pussy. When I did my first intentional 'flash', it surprised even me at how excited I got when I did it. The juices from my pussy would be running down my leg after my first few flashes which prompted me to do it again soon. I told Cliff about each time I did it and he ended up screwing me, that's one reason I don't regret my flashing. I get cock when he gets home. He has even gone with me on a few of my adventures and watched me do them. He loves watching the reactions of my targets. I also enjoy wearing my satin crop tops when I shop too. I found that when I bent over to get something off the lower shelfs, the top falls away exposing the bottoms of my breast.

Around Thanksgiving, Cliff told me of a new guy at work that he had become good friends with and asked if I minded if he asked Danny over for Thanksgiving Dinner. The guy was about 28 and single and had nobody to have dinner with. I told him I had no problems with that and did that mean I needed to wear a bra around him. Cliff said, "Don't you dare! I've been telling him how hot you are lately and I kind of let it slip that you hardly ever wore a bra. You should have seen his eyes open when I said that. I now am looking forward to you 'accidentally' teasing him with them tits. You can wear whatever top you want, that's going to be your choice." I told him I would love to tease him and I promised not to be too obvious that I want him to look at them. I also said it will depend on how warm it is if I wear pants, shorts or a skirt. Cliff smiled and said, "I hope it's a 100 degrees that day and so you get to wear that new short jean skirt and a halter top that day."

Well, it was cold and rainy that day so I ended wearing so jeans and a thin yellow tank-top in the house. My nipples were quite obvious through the thin material and Cliff was happy about that. I noticed Danny taking every opportunity to look at them I caught him looking once and just smiled and winked at him. A big smile came to his face when I shook them at him.

I told Cliff after we ate I was surprised he hadn't groped me in front of his friend yet, he looked surprised at my suggestion and asked if I'd let him. I said, "Of course I wouldn't mind if you did. Why on earth would I suggest it if I wouldn't let you. Listen, I want you to 'accidentally' help me get some water on the front of my shirt in a little while in front of both of you. I'll then be giving you two a wet t-shirt look and then I'm going to change out of that wet top into one of my satin crop-tops for the rest of the afternoon. You will then have better access to my tits then. If you accidentally end up barring a little tit to him when you do, don't worry about it. You're right; he is a nice guy so I really wouldn't mind baring a tit to him."

About 15 minutes later, Danny put a rubber band around the spray nozzle at the sink and when I turn the water on; it sprayed me and soaked the front of my shirt. I loved the look on their faces when I screamed, jumped back, and turned around and faced them both. Success! I looked like a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest. I blurred out, "Oops, sorry about this. Damn you Cliff, I know you had something to do with this. I ought to stay just like this just to spite you but it's cold and now I'm wet. I'm going to put something dry on, excuse me Danny. Sorry about this." I said as I motioned to my wet shirt, drawing his attention once again to my hard, but cold nipples.

I put on my black satin crop-top and went back to the kitchen; Cliff came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me telling me he was sorry about getting me wet. I said to him, "You know I hate being cold and wet. You also know that I don't mind getting my shirts wet and showing my nipples as long as it's not cold." I then looked at Danny and asked him, "I hope Cliff making my top wet and see-thru didn't upset you. It's not the first time that's happen to me. It's fun to do when the conditions are right, but today the conditions are not right. I hate being cold!" He said he was fine with what happen and he was just glad I wasn't upset with him seeing them. I told him I was fine with him seeing them. He wasn't the first to see them like that.

At that time, Cliff slipped his hands down and under my top, cupping both bare tits in his hands. I asked him what he thought he was doing. All he said was that he was having fun. I told him it felt good but to let go. He said OK, and when let go, his hands dropped down immediately grabbed the bottom of the top and whispered in my ear, "Ready, I'm showing them to him." He them lifted the top up, for the first time ever, he purposely baring my tits to another man. I hesitated a second letting Danny get a good look then pushed my top back down telling Cliff to stop that. Before Danny went home that night, Cliff had lifted my top three times more and before he left, they both finally talked me into taking it off completely and walking around topless. That was so much fun! I was topless for over an hour around two men and both, 'yes both of them', touched and fondled them during that hour. The crotch of my jeans were wet I was so horny. If Cliff had asked me to fuck them both, I was so horny, I don't know if I could have said 'NO'. Having another man, or two men at once fondle and kiss my breast was pure heaven. I could, and would love to do that again one day.

Cliff asked me a couple weeks later if I would be willing to wear something daring and sexy to his companies' fancy dress 'New Years' day party this year. I've never wanted to go in the past because I dislike crowds and drunken people and if I went, this would be my first time meeting Cliff's bosses and co-workers. I asked his if he was sure he wanted me to dress daring around his bosses and co-workers and he said it would give him much pleasure showing off his hot, sexy wife to them. I said I would go but I wanted him to pick out which sexy dress he wanted me to wear. He asked how daring could he go and I told him as daring as he dared.

We went online and picked out a floor length black satin halter dress. It had a very deep plunge front to almost the waist and narrow straps barely covering my breast and no back at all to just above the crack of my ass. It had a slit from the bottom all the way up to my hip in front of both legs where both slits came to a gold ring. From there the slits continued and curved toward the front plunge, passing a couple more gold rings on the way to the plunge, where they ended at center gold ring. The slit from the hip to the bottom of the plunge on both sides was about two inches wide. Everyone seeing this dress could tell it would be impossible to wear any type of underwear with it. Fine with me there! When the dress came, I tried it on for Cliff. We loved it! Cliff told me that when I was standing up straight and if someone was sitting in a chair beside me, they would be able to look across me, under my dress and see just how bare I was under the dress. I told him I liked knowing that.

Friday night of the party came and I was a hit with the men. Everyone seemed impressed with my dress. No one made a big deal about it and I don't know if anyone looked under my dress except for Cliff and he made sure Danny noticed too. I didn't care. I liked knowing people could see my bush, if it were there, if they tried to look.

I was surprised when Cliff told me Danny was coming back home with us that night, he didn't like the idea of him driving a long way home while being half-drunk and would be staying the rest of weekend with us since he had nowhere to go. I asked Cliff if he was planning on letting Danny see and play with my tits again. He smiled and said probably, but only if I let him. I smiled at that. Then he whispered in my ear. "Then we will see where it goes from there." I was surprised at his implication but wasn't shocked by it. I have also had some naughty ideas since that night. I'm already thinking of letting them undress me once we get home and remain naked around them until Cliff takes me to bed. Or maybe letting them both take me to bed, if I could only be that lucky. Cliff did mention after our last night together, he had unexpectedly enjoyed watching another play with my tits and wondered how he would feel seeing me naked with another man. He told that just thinking about it got him hard. I didn't tell him it got me wet too thinking about being naked with another man. I would be happy with just being naked around other men. I really wasn't interested with having sex with another man but if my husband wanted me to I'd do it for him.

Well, I was naked in less than five minutes after getting home. Cliff actually told Danny to help me get undress while he went to get some 'Alka Seltzer". I remained naked and let both guys play with my tits and both fingered me to orgasm. I thanked them by giving them both blow-jobs. Something else I've enjoyed doing a lot more of since I lost my weight. I did them occasionally for Cliff over the years but lately, I've gotten to enjoying having a cock in my mouth and swallowing the cum a lot more. I've enjoyed sex in many more ways lately too. Blow-jobs, anal, public places, I think I'm open for almost anything now. When we went to bed, I purposely left our bedroom door open and left the bed-stand light on and was more vocal than normal, hoping Danny would appear at the door and watch. I don't know if he did or not I just know I needed to be fucked after giving two blow-jobs that night.

Luckily Chip was away for the weekend with the neighbor kids and wouldn't be back till Sunday night so I didn't even get dressed Saturday morning. I wanted to stay naked all day and I did. I also got fucked by Cliff that morning as Danny watched and then Cliff told Danny to help himself to my pussy. Cliff smiled and said I looked wonderful as he watched Danny pound away at my pussy. I swear, Danny is only the second man to get to go there and my husband was watching me have sex with him. Boy, I love that man! And I told him that as he watched Danny fuck me. Later that afternoon, I had two men in me at once and they made use of every hole in me. My God that was fun! I was their sex slave all weekend I was willing to do whatever they wanted me to do.

We even went out to dinner that night with me wearing only my yellow halter dress. Both of them fingered my pussy under the table while we were in the restaurant and I noticed at least two men watch them as they fingered me. I just didn't care! I surprised them both by removing my dress while on the way back to the car and walking naked across the parking lot the last two hundred feet and I was seem by two couples. I ended sucking Danny off in the back seat as Cliff drove us home. We all slept, well tried to sleep, in the same bad that night. Sleeping with two men felt great.

I've decided I like being an exhibitionist slut! Cliff promised me if I continued being a naughty girl, it would not be the last time Danny would come over. He then surprised me when he said, "Who knows honey. I might even consider finding a couple more guys to become friends with one day. I'd bet you'd like that wouldn't you?" My heart skipped a beat. Did he just insinuate that he might let me have sex with three or more guys at once? I knew I'd sure be willing to try it at least once.

12