Sabrina's Submission

Story Info
Sabrina's Master forces her to submit.
2.4k words
3.88
62.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmfp
lmfp
2 Followers

Something had been different since that night. Sabrina had disappointed him and she knew it. Her heart and body ached with the knowledge that she had let him down. Though she had paid her penance, the remorse still shrouded her. Sabrina had vowed to him that she would never disappoint him again.

The text arrived as always, time and place. Sabrina had been waiting for this text. She had prepared her body for him as he desired. Her legs were smooth all the way up to the tender folds that lay beneath the soft cotton fabric that was now beginning to become moist with anticipation.

Earlier in the day when the discussed this evening's plans, he had reminded her that direct eye contact was a sign of challenging his authority. Her responds was that she had always known that. That response alone was a challenge. Sabrina knew that, but looking into his dark eyes was so hard to avoid. He was more than simply handsome. He was beautiful, like a Greek god. She found that whenever there eyes would meet, that he would hold her gaze, as if not only reading her mind, but reading her soul. She felt weak and unable to shift her gaze away from his.

She walked outside scanning the parking lot. In the distance Sabrina saw the headlights flash. He was there; waiting, expecting and she knew he would take her. A warmth flooder her body, as a pulse of excitement began to surge through her veins. All her fears, all her worry dissipated. Sabrina new she belonged to him. He owned her and she was his property.

Sabrina loved the feeling that being owned by him gave her. She could feel a tightening between her legs as she walked towards his vehicle. He never disrespected her, he never made her feel used or like she was simply property, but he owned her. Sabrina could never deny him that. Her delicate area was starting to throb at just the thought of what he might do to her, especially if he was angry.

Sabrina knew her place by now. She was his slave and therefore, not an equal who could sit in the front seat. Instinctively she climbed in the back seat and they proceeded to his destination. He hand adjusted the review mirror so that she was in full view. There was that look in his eyes. There would be no small talk tonight. He was quiet and his eyes were deep with agitation. Anticipation pulsed through her veins. His anger could be bad or it could be good. Sabrina had a feeling tonight it would be good, very good.

"Take off your pants," he firmly instructed her. She looked out the window, as they continued to drive, nervously hesitating for only a second. Sabrina knew better than to question his authority and quickly slipped out of her pants and handed them to him.

"Leave your panties on, but give me your shirt and bra. Now!" his voice was low and dangerous. Sabrina complied feeling naked and vulnerable. "Put your jacket back on but only zip it half way," as he watched her comply. She wasn't about to disobey even though her nakedness left her feeling uncomfortable, as they continued to drive through town. She had given him ownership of her and even if would allow her not to follow his directions, her heart would not.

Once they had arrived he handed her something. She looked down, realizing what it was. Her eyes searched his and then instinctively lowered. "Put it on," he told her.

The fabric was soft, but it purposes was strong. Part of her mind was amazed that he still had it, as another part was thrilled. How long had it been since she had worn this? She could not remember the last time. Sabrina had longed for the feel of being collared by him. The pleasure of the visable symbol of his ownership was intense. With this the world to see that she was the property of another. Her sex began to warm as she secured the soft fabric as he had instructed.

Once they were at his place and safely hidden inside. Sabrina assumed position 8, and waited for her instructions. Sabrina Her hands positions around her ankles and her legs spread. In this position her sex was exposed and unprotected. She did her best to not make eye contact, as her mind began to swirl.

He was going to examine her. When she felt the warmth of his hands tease the edge of her panties, without thinking, she reached to touch him. He was so beautiful, so amazing and she loved him. Firmly, he placed her hand back where he wanted it. "Your warm," he said with a smile as he ran his hand over the soft cotton strip between her legs. A shiver of pleasure ran over her body.

His other hand reached for her breast and pinched her nipple, "Do you have something to confess?" She hesitated and he pinched harder. "What have you done?" he asked. She tried to search his eyes, but found it hard to even keep hers open now. The pain from him pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers while he began to stroke the soft wet folds between her legs was making it hard to think, to comprehend and to respond. The wetness between her legs was increasing and found she felt his thick fingers beginning to probe her sex. She managed to weakly whisper, "I haven't done anything. No one has touched me."

He already knew this, but enjoyed making her squirm. He knew the pleasure they both derived from his ownership over her.

"On your knees then. Facing the wall, legs spread," his instructions where quiet but strong. She immediately obeyed. Sabrina could feel her breathing quickened in anticipation to what he was going to do. He pushed himself against her body, pressing her to the wall. She could feel the warmth of his body through his clothing on her naked body. Sabrina felt vulnerable and humiliated as she stayed up against the wall naked. His large hands began to roam over her body. Sliding his hand between her legs.

"You're wet", his deep voice was now a dangerous whisper, "what have you been doing?"

Sabrina tried to speak, but it was so hard to make the words come out as his hand and fingers explored her body. He wanted her confessions and she knew she had to give it. Her breathing was quicker as he backed away. He had placed her arms outstretch and told her she wasn't allowed to move them.

His hand stroked her ass and she relished in the feel. Then without warning, she felt the sting of his hand as it made contact with the roundness of her ass. Desire surged through her body. Again she could not bring herself to speak. His next slap was direct and though it stung the slightest bit, she could also feel the blood rushing to her most sensitive area and her arousal continue.

He knew where he was taking her as he alternated spanking her ass and then her pussy. The slaps to her tender sex were not enough to cause harm, but he also knew it was enough to cause the tender folds to swell and become sensitive. Occasionally, he slid his fingers into her wetness. Sabrina was losing control over her body as she would rock her hips back trying to get his fingers deep inside her pussy. He cock growing firmer with each slap, each touch. He wanted her so badly. Wanted to sink he thick manhood deep inside that soft wet darkness, filling her with his seed. All in good time though. He wanted to take her to that place and knew exactly how to get her there first.

He pressed his body against hers and she could feel the bulge of his manhood straining against the seams of his pants. Without thought she moved her hand and was quickly reprimanded. Sabrina wanted to feel him, to touch him and taste him. He undressed her completely as her breath increased. Pressing his body against hers again, his hands exploring her flesh, his desire was growing. His hand came to the gentle curve of her neck and he pulled her head back to him. Sabrina didn't resist. The feeling was beginning to become overwhelming as he began to whisper into her ear. Demanding her confessions, reminding her who she belonged to.

She repeated his words and struggled to whisper her confirmation, "Yes, Sir, I belong to you and no one else." "No one else will touch me without your permission," she repeated to him. He reminded her that it was HIS pussy between her legs and she responded with her acknowledgement. Sabrina trusted him with her life. His hand moved to her throat. The firmness of his hand around her throat didn't scare her, it turned her on. Knowing his strength and that so simply, he could hurt her, but knowing that he never would. He loved her and she was secure in that. He owned her and he had ever right to do as he pleased.

"Tell me, whose name is on your pussy," he low whisper demanded. "Your name Master. My pussy belongs to you Sir," she managed to respond. "No one will touch you or have you without My permission," he stated his ownership. "yes Sir," she whispered. "And no one will have Your ass," he asserted, "your ass is mine and I will not share that EVER." She confirmed her understanding. Sabrina had a date this week. He had arranged it since he was not available to attend the function with her. He knew that man would want to kiss her and touch her. But she was his property and he owned her. Sabrina would not do anything without his permission.

He moved away from her body and the chill of the air surrounded her body. Sabrina wanted to look at him, to see his body and to know what he was doing. She kept her body and face against the wall and waited. His lips brushed her neck and she shivered in excitement. His hands explored her body. She could feel the warmth of his lips on her skin. He would place his marks on her. Not simply because she was his property and he could do as he pleased, but it was his way of adding some insurance that she wouldn't be with anyone else. He would leave enough of his marks on her that if she disrobed in front of another man, that man would know she belonged to someone else. Sabrina knew what he was doing. She didn't object, not that she would, to his marking her. She would look at his marks for days to come and remember that evening. To her they were a treasure to take away with her from that evening. Something to reminder her where he had been and what he had done to her.

His hands pulled her hips back to him. He was now sitting behind her. Sabrina was unsure if he was going to take her ass or her pussy. She hoped he would allow her to feel his thick cock fill her pussy. She needed to feel him thrust deep inside her. Her body needed that explosion from the pleasure only he could give her. His large strong arms pulled her back further and she could feel the head of his cock press against the folds of her sex. She pushed back just a bit and waited. He didn't reprimand her. Instead he allowed her to continue to push back onto him. Sabrina closed her eyes. Slowly taking him into her. His thick cock filled her and his hands pulled her down onto his so that he was deep inside her.

His hands began to rock her hips as he moved in rhythmatic strokes filling her wet pussy with his thick shaft and then withdrawing. He knew he was working her into a frenzy. Pushing just far enough into her but not allowing her to feel the full length of his manhood. His arm encircled her waist and his finger began to work her clit. He knew it was only a matter of time before she would lose control. He could feel the warmth of her pussy swallowing his cock with each thrust. He knew she was getting close and when she got to that point the power and control would change places.

The first wave was subtle, just a tightening. The heat within her that encircled him was increasing. Then he felt it. He may have been her Master in every right, but at this moment he was enslaved to her, to the warmth of her womanhood, the very depth of her sex. She rocked her hips, forcing him deeper within her. Sabrina had reached that point that her mind and body was somewhere else. She moved in a primal response to the desire within her sex. There was no thought of her place as a slave. Her body was hungry and it demanded to be fed. She pushed back on him until his full length was deep inside her, touching her cervix and stroking her g-spot. The rocking became more intense and she was thrusting, unaware of her surroundings. The only thing left of her senses was their joined bodies and the orgasms that was about to erupt. Sabrina rode him hard, rocking his thick cock against her spot until she exploded. The smell of sex was thick in the air and as her senses came back to her she continued her rocking motion. She could hear his moans behind her and knew he had filled her with his seed but she also knew where she could take him. She began to thrust back and forth with more intent. Stroking his still thick and swollen cock. She clenched the walls of her pussy, holding him as she continued her ride. His breathing was increasing as was his moans. He was almost there again. She loved being able to bring him to another orgasm. Ensure that when he left her, he would be equally spent as she. He may be her Master, but she was his slave and each had their own role in ownership.

Sabrina listened and hear that load moan. He grabbed her hips and held her in place. He had come a second time, as always and the pleasure would become too intense if she continued moving. They stay in that position for awhile. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. "I love you," he whispered as he held her to him.

lmfp
lmfp
2 Followers