Sabrina's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Looking down in horror Sabrina saw a large, black dildo embedded in the seat. Her eyes widened as she took in the significance.

"However, first I want you to bend over the back of the chair slave!" Michael commanded.

Trembling, Sabrina obeyed and felt something cool and slippery being worked around her asshole and up into her back passage. She tried to writhe away and immediately a harsh blow landed across her buttocks.

"That has earned you a punishment" Michael growled at her. "Now stay still!"

Cowed into submission Sabrina stayed still as she felt the butt plug pressing at her hole. Slowly it slid inside, filling her completely. Sabrina let out a breath as the plug came to a rest inside her. Then her eyes widened as she felt the pressure increase. Michael had a pump in his hands and was increasing the plug's size until Sabrina felt she was being split apart. Finally he stopped and detached the pump.

"You may stand up now," he told her.

Slowly Sabrina straightened.

"Walk around to the front of the chair and stretch your arms out behind you," was Michael's next instruction.

Sabrina swiftly complied.

"Now sit!" he commanded.

Sabrina hesitated.

"That has earned you another black mark! I said sit!" Michael yanked back on her arms as he said this and Sabrina had no option but to lower herself onto the seat. As she moved downwards she could feel the hard rubber dildo pressing into her pussy. God it was huge! Again she felt as if she was being split apart, but finally her buttocks were resting on the seat. Michael had held onto her arms and as she finally came to a rest they had been fed around the back of the chair. Once again she was fully immobilised and helpless.

"Now slave, you may have breakfast," Michael told her.

Tears streaming down her face, Sabrina looked up at him, wondering how on earth she was going to do this. Michael, however, had turned and uncovered a plate which contained delicious looking food cut into bite size pieces.

"By rights I should take this away as twice you have disobeyed me" he told Sabrina. "However, you will need your strength for your training so this once I will be lenient."

So saying he speared a forkful of food and held it to her mouth. Obediently she opened it and piece by piece her master fed her until the plate was clean. He followed this by pouring her a cup of tea which he held to her lips until she had finished drinking. Finally, he took a napkin and wiped around her mouth.

"Well slave, what do you have to say?" he asked.

"Thank you Master!" Sabrina replied promptly.

"Good, slave. Now I have to go out for a while. I shall leave you to contemplate your actions of this morning and will return later to continue your training." So saying, Michael turned on his heel and pushing the trolley before him strode out of the room. "Oh I almost forgot," he said swiftly turning and pulling something from his pocket. A final touch is required. Before Sabrina could wonder what this could be he had snapped a leather blindfold tightly around her head, plunging her into darkness. Laughing, he left the room leaving her blind, helpless and immobile.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12