Sabrina's Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snake138
Snake138
1,178 Followers

A soft, low moan escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered shut as she trembled with mounting desire. Both she and the doctor could feel the last of her defenses drifting and melting away with his knowing touch.

"Feel how your vagina provides sweet lubrication, letting you know when you are ready for sex," he instructed. His thick fingers churned in her honey pot, causing her to gasp and grind her soft buttocks back against his hardness. He listened to her pant and whimper as he touched and prodded her pink folds, knowing she was getting close to going off again. He purposely avoided contact with her neglected clit, challenging himself to make her come without the easy trigger.

Sabrina's heart pounded and she fought to drag deep breaths into her scalding lungs. The overheated young wife was dizzy and she could feel strong contractions beginning to build up from her very core. The doctor shifted lower on the couch, but she did not notice. His cock moved down past the cheeks of her perfect bottom and brushed against the back of her smooth thigh. The blunt, helmet-shaped head pressed insistently against her juncture, and her weary legs moved apart.

While one hand continued to stroke and finger her, his other hand reached down and grasped his straining cock. "You are probably needing some kind of release from the intense sensations you are feeling now, correct?" he asked, as he positioned his big pole at her entrance.

She nodded her head dumbly; there was a rushing sound in her ears and she felt almost feverish. Behind her, the doctor flicked his hips forward and pressed the blunt head between her swollen lips. Sabrina groaned and pushed back against him to hasten his entry. All pretense of therapy was gone now for her. All she desired was to be filled completely and to find the sweet release of her climax.

But the doctor was not quite ready to give into her. "Feel how partial entry only brings partial relief," he commented. Then he pushed only the tip of his thick shaft into her. Pausing there, he listened to her give a little whimper. His fingers continued to tease against her slippery lips, but he still avoided her clit. Gradually he began to move the head of his cock around her opening a little without pushing any farther inside. The poor young woman tried to grind back against him unsuccessfully, and she bit her lower lip softly in frustration. "Notice how gradual entry changes your direct response," he said calmly.

Sabrina moaned and waited for him to push up into her, but he did not move for a moment. At last he started to slide slowly into her. She held her breath as his thick, round shaft eased forward inch by inch. Her strong inner muscles gripped around him tightly, almost pulling his rod up into her steamy tunnel.

One of his hands reached up and massaged her breast. She could feel the soft, quivering flesh getting wet with her own juices. Arching her back, she crushed her tit against his fingers as they rolled and tweaked her turgid nipple. Her climax continued to build up as he pushed his cock deeper inside, and she wiggled her taut, round bottom back against his flat abdomen.

Finally he was fully inside her, buried to the hilt in her clutching wetness. "Now that you have experienced the satisfaction of full entry, we can explore the opposite sensation of total emptiness," he said, as he started to pull his length back away from her.

Her eyes flew open when she realized what he was planning. Afraid he was going to take his wonderful cock out of her again, she cried out helplessly, "No, please!" She tried to grip him tighter inside to keep him in place.

Smiling to himself, the doctor simply shrugged. "All right, we can always examine the effects of friction and motion, then," he chuckled, immediately pushing back deep inside her in one motion, then he pulled back partially and slammed back again. Sabrina threw her head back against his shoulder as the waves of her orgasm continued to crescendo within her. She shook and trembled when he began to thrust in and out with long smooth strokes.

"Of course one of the advantages of this position of intercourse is the ease of access to the clitoris," he mentioned casually, and his fingers at long last pushed down and found the fleshy hood of her throbbing little bud. Grasping the sensitive nub between his thumb and forefinger, he gently rolled it back and forth, around and around, until she could stand it no longer.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. Blinding light flashed in her head and her petite body convulsed in a series or orgasms, each stronger than the last. She clutched and grabbed desperately at the cushion beneath her, and every sleek muscle seemed to strain and freeze up.

Dr. Burrows let her ride through the intensity of her explosion until she gradually began to calm down. "Ah . . .I see you are multi-orgasmic," he observed. "Very good. Well, let's see what other variations on the theme we can explore."

While she fought to catch her breath and regain her senses, the doctor sat forward, gently pushing and causing her to rise up on her knees as he rose up to his. Groggy and dazed, she fell forward and dropped her weight onto her forearms. Now on all fours in front of him, she gripped the leather cushion with her numb fingers and planted her knees into it. Her hands were at the end of the couch and her cute little ass was raised high against him.

Kneeling behind her, the doctor began to quicken the pace of his strokes, driving solid and deep each time. A soft sheen of sweat covered both bodies as they rocked together in unison. The moisture caused Sabrina's hands to become slippery and one particularly vicious thrust suddenly forced her off the front of the couch. Gasping, her eyes snapped open and she clawed out with a rush of adrenaline to break her short fall. Her fingers twisted into the soft carpet and planted there.

Watching and realizing she had recovered from the slip, Dr. Burrows resumed his assault on her frayed senses. His fingers kept up the sadistic little game of tweaking her hypersensitive clitoris, while his hips pounded again and again with increasing speed and power against her rippling buttocks. Each savage thrust plowed his impressive cock deep into her tunnel, pushing the hot meat up against her cervix.

Her head dropped down and her long, silky hair fanned out across the floor. Sabrina's swaying breasts and burning nipples scraped and slid across the leather cushion. Each time Burrows twisted her secret button she would respond by grinding her ass back against him. Another in a long string of crashing orgasm was quickly building and ready to consume her.

The doctor was rapidly approaching his own release. Grunting and sweating, the big man strained at his pleasurable work. His hard buttocks flexed and hollowed as he hammered away, feeling their slick flesh slap together faster and faster. His bloated balls swung heavy between his legs, ready to spray his molten seed in her furthest depths. He waited until her constant cries rose to the level that he knew could only mean she was having another wild orgasm. Then, while her tunnel pulsed and twitched around his pistoning shaft, he groaned out one last comment to her: "And this is what we call a shared climax," he hissed through clenched teeth.

Her eyes flew open and Sabrina tried to scream out in ecstasy when she felt him grip her hips firmly and slam into her one last time. But there was no sound from her parched throat. White-hot fluid rocketed into her with a powerful blast that triggered yet another numbing orgasm. Gasping, her body fully spent, she collapsed and fell away from him, sliding completely onto the floor. His cock reluctantly slipped from her slit with an obscene, wet smacking sound . . .his come seeped from her opening.

Dr. Burrows fell forward too, exhausted. He eased himself down onto the floor with the beautiful woman he had just taken; she was still gasping for breath and trembling from the ordeal. The doctor lay down against her naked body, spoon-fashion, and stroked her soft skin tenderly.

When she could finally speak, Sabrina rasped, "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," he whispered. "You are a wonderful patient. So, do you approve of my sexual surrogate techniques?"

She turned her head back slightly and gazed at him. "You are almost as good at being a sex surrogate as you are at being my husband," she giggled softly. "I can hardly wait for our next session."

"Me too," he chuckled. "But remember, next time you promised we'd do my cheerleader fantasy!"

Snake138
Snake138
1,178 Followers
12