Sacramento: Flight to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God…Oh my God…OH MY GOD!" Audrey kept screaming, as her orgasms grew harder as Dave relentlessly sucked her clit. She came again and again unable to lift herself from Dave's tongue, 'tormenting' her clit. "Stop…stop," she cried out, but Cleo shouted out 'No Dave…keep sucking her!' Dave continued to pillage her pussy with his tongue until he felt Audrey stop, bucking and jerking. Cleo helped Audrey benignly fall off of Dave and lie on the bed gasping, eyes closed and her body still.

"She's all right, Dave," Cleo said softly to him as they resumed fucking. "Oh God David, you're cock is sooo good…so good," she murmured as they fucked. After several minutes, Cleo lay on Dave's chest and they rolled over with Dave on top without ever letting his cock come out of her sweet pussy. She locked her legs around his waist and Dave began pumping his cock in and out of her pussy while she moaned with pleasure. Cleo thrust her hips up into David's thrusts as she hugged him and kept telling him how good his cock felt deep inside her. Dave managed to take a nipple into his mouth and suck it as he fucked the beautiful Cleo. She smiled as she moaned, feeling pangs of an orgasm building deep inside her. Dave groaned with passion as he could feel his balls begin to draw up tight in preparation to blast out the cum they held at the ready.

Out of the corner of his eye Dave saw Audrey stirring from her savage orgasms. She smiled and sat up on one elbow to watch Cleo getting fucked. "Does that cock feel good, lover?" she asked Cleo softly. Cleo nodded and smiled at her friend who happily watched her getting fucked. Audrey got up on her hands and knees and crawled behind Dave to fondle and tickle his balls as he fucked Cleo. Dave sighed delightfully as Audrey began to draw her tongue down the cleft of his asscrack on every one of his out strokes. She could feel Dave's balls begin to tighten and she thrust her face between his asscheeks to lick his asshole as he fucked Cleo.

Audrey thrust her tongue firmly against Dave's asshole and licked hard, driving him totally over the edge. He cried out and exploded, blasting his huge wads of warm thick cum deep into Cleo's clenching pussy. Audrey was relentless with her tongue against Dave's asshole and he shot volley after volley of his warm cum into Cleo's sweet quivering little pussy. When Dave's warm cum splashed into Cleo's pussy it triggered her orgasm too, and she erupted in a massive cum. Her calves squeezed Dave's loins hard and her pussy convulsed as she came hard. Waves of ecstasy coursed through her body as her pussy clenched Dave's erupting cock with each of her spasms.

Dave kissed Cleo passionately as they shuddered through their mutual orgasm. Audrey lay back to watch them as they fucked to completion, happy that her dearest friend had cum so good. Dave was spent and exhausted. He had rarely cum so hard as he did tonight. Both he and Cleo were breathing hard and not moving as he covered her with his limp body. "Ummmmm, that was wonderful, Dave," Cleo whispered in his ear as she began her recovery. Dave tried to pull his cock from her cunt, but Cleo locked her feet together to prevent it. "That's mine," she sighed, "I want it in my pussy." They lay like that for a few more minutes until Dave's weight become too heavy for her. She dropped her legs from his waist onto the bed.

Dave rolled off of Cleo to lie at her side. She smiled at him and he kissed her little nose. Audrey moved between Cleo's legs and began licking Cleo's pussy clean of Dave's cum. She collected the last of his cum from Cleo's pussy and sat up to kiss Cleo, sharing Dave's cum with her. Cleo eagerly accepted the cum gift, as they kissed passionately. Audrey broke the kiss and fell back onto the bed sated. Cleo watched her friend's eyelids getting heavy and she rose up to kiss each of Audrey's nipples, then moved to clean Dave's cock of their blended cum. She finished cleaning his cock and then kissed him passionately, telling him she loved fucking him. Cleo lay down on Dave's side and snuggled close to him. Dave pulled the covers over the three of them, turned out the light, and lay back between his two beautiful lovers. He kissed the sleeping Audrey, then turned to kiss Cleo and drifted off to sleep, the three of them fully sated.

The End

12