Sacred Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was taken aback. She had never known a man had so much inside him. She was dazzled by the amount of liquid that had splashed out. She let go of her breasts and trembled as his penis started to subside. It was softly starting to sag, it's load launched.

Alex muscles relaxed and he sat back in contentment. He smiled up at her. She was still sitting on his legs, but she looked a bit ashamed and puzzled.

What had she done? She couldn't believe she was involved in such an act. How would the temple workers react if they knew their high priestess had pleasured a man into coming? She blushed.

"Where'd you learn the idea of how to do that?", Alex asked her," A shrine maiden knowing how to titty-fuck?"

"Uhm," she clasped her hands, dancing her fingers around," well... sometimes, we get male visitors who are rude."

He thought about it. Then he laughed aloud as he slid his arms over his head.

"You were good. I couldn't keep myself under control. Oh well... I guess that's payback," he shrugged.

"Serves you right," she smirked.

Then she started to blush a bit more, swallowing hard as she stared down at him. The next step popped into her brain. Was she ready? Could she do it? Even if it was Alex...

"Do..you...want to... be... inside me?", she quietly squeaked.

His penis started to enlarge again. His skin was still hot and sweaty. He could see that she was thoroughly embarrassed by the question. She started to shake in the cold air.

She...wanted to. But, she was afraid. Her pussy was tingling and her nipples were hard. The fact that she might have a penis inside her was exciting her vagina. She could feel the familiar, hot wetness. But... could she...

"Sarah... I want you... but not unless your sure," Alex told her.

She looked up at him and nodded. Slowly she pulled her hands down to her belt. She started to loosen it. He watched as her fingers worked her belt. She softly pushed it through and slid it off. Then she opened the whole of her one piece tunic. The seam opened vertically and soft white panties crept out. She slid her tunic down her waist, reddening as she did so. He watched as she pulled the lacy fabric down her thighs , and pushed her legs out. She picked up her tunic and threw it off the bed.

As Alex watched her, he reached down and slipped his own pants down his legs. He pushed his legs together, sliding down the green baggy pants. As Sarah pushed off his legs, he slid the rest of his pants down past his knees..

She reached down and gripped his pants. She pushed the rest of them slowly off his feet. Then she turned around towards him again, kneeling on the bed.

She was completely naked except for her soft, white, silky panties. They were softly resting against her waist. Her eyes began to fog as her fingernails reached down to the seams. Alex watched, his blood pumping as her fingernails folded the soft cottons.

Her hands trembled as she blushed. She was too humiliated! Her blood was shooting through her veins. Her pussy was wet at the excitement of being exposed. It moistened a small part of her cottony panties. She tried to push her panties down, but her muscles were refusing to move. Why couldn't she?!

"Alex...," she blushed.

"hmm?"

"I can't.... do it. I want to but I can't," she spoke softly.

"Oh... well that's ok," he smiled.

"no.. No...it's not. I can't... but.... but... you can. Please... pull my panties down," she asked.

His heart leaped. His fingers were trembling as he gulped. She inched her knees up along his body so that his hands could reach.

Both of his hands slid up onto the outside of her thighs. She felt his touch caress the soft flesh of her legs. His hands were slow and steady. She felt her nipples grow harder and her pussy ache. Her eyes winced at the sudden touch pf pleasure. Alex's penis grew as he felt the soft touch of her thighs. He began to slide his hands further up.

She reached her own arms down, caressing his pectoral muscles. She slid her fingertips over top of his chest, silently exploring his body. His muscles felt warm and hard. She slightly pressed her fingertip over top of one of his perked up nipples.

His own fingertips slid to within a hairs length of her bottom panty seams. her rotated his hands, slipping his pinky fingers underneath the back seams of her panties. His finger had snaked in underneath and was now softly sliding against the sensitive beginnings of her rear. His thumbs traveled overtop her soft cottony panties. She felt warm and soft to the touch.

"You still drive me crazy... with just a small touch," he told her.

Her nipples were hard and her pussy tingling. His fingertips traveled along the side of her cottons. His right hand trailed over the front of her soft panties. Then he pushed his fingertips against it, as he rotated his hand clockwise. His fingers snaked down the front of her panties. She gasped, knowing where they were headed. She instinctively tried to close her legs. But his persistent fingertips slid down the front of her cottons. They traveled overtop the panties, where her pussy hairs lay underneath, methodically traveling toward the center. His index and middle finger pushed against the soft cotton, feeling a small bit of hot dampness on her cloth. His fingers rubbed the cloth.

Her panty cloth slid against her warm tingling pussy. His fingers were pushing from the other side, the panties the only thing keeping his fingertips from touching her sensitive pink flesh. But the closeness of his fingertips made her pussy dance with pleasure. He slid his fingers back and forth on the cloth. Her pussy tingled and itched.

She stared out into space. Why was she letting a man touch her in so personal an area?! And his face was so close.. he was staring at her panties as they started to become damp underneath his fingertips.

As his fingers danced on top of her silks, the seams underneath became folded and crooked. he slipped his pinky finger over to her right seam. His fingernail gripped at it, and tugged. Her seam slid over, exposing a centimeter worth of pussy hair.

His thumb slid over to her right seam. Slowly he pushed against his thumb, sliding his finger inside the bottom border of her panties. His fingers were brushing parts of her pubic hair as his middle fingers danced on top of the cottons.

He slid his left hand up over the rear of her panties. He softly gripped the top seam with his fingertips. Her panty seam moved downwards, and parts of her rear started to peek out.

Sarah closed her eyes. She was trying to keep her hands from moving. Her nipples were aching with pleasure and her pussy itched. She couldn't believe she was letting someone touch her like this!

Alex moved his index and middle finger over towards his thumb. His fingers started to curve inside her panties! He tugged her cottons over, pushing more of her pussy hair out. His fingers slipped underneath the seam and curled back. Then with a light push, his index and middle finger once again found the soft flesh of Sarah's pussy.

She jerked and trembled. His fingers lightly touched the border of her vagina. His middle finger snaked over, touching the skin that led into her entrance. Her pussy was yelling with pleasure!

"Uhh", She whispered, arching her back.

Alex's penis grew as she let out the moan. His middle finger slid inside her vagina. She felt it moving and wiggling around her walls. Hot, sticky liquid began to build up on wherever he touched. Her muscles tensed. She was literally screaming with pleasure! She gasped and breathed.

His left hand pulled the top part of her panties. The seam fell down her rear. She felt her butt starting to become exposed. But she didn't care. The finger dancing inside her pussy was too great of a distraction! She pushed against it.

"Your so beautiful Sarah," Alex told her.

"Please...just pull them down...," she repeated.

He nodded.

He took his finger out of her pussy. Then he snaked his middle finger to the other leg seam. He pushed his fingers against the cotton as he started to tug away. Her panties pulled downwards. She closed her eyes.

The top waistband of her silks traveled down her rear. The front slid down her waist. Her panties were loose around her hips . They quietly gave in into Alex's descending right hand. Her top seam slipped over her pubic hair, and over the middle of her rear. Slowly her vagina became exposed as her panties curved down her rear. Alex pulled them down her legs.

Then before she could open her eyes, he gripped her buttocks in the palm of his hand and lifted his head. He opened his mouth.

he gently laid his tongue over top of her hot screaming pussy. Her thighs widened as the tip of his tongue met the lips of her vagina. He held her waist gently but firmly as his tongue dashed around her pussy.

Her body moaned. She remembered his tongue! His wet and coaxing tongue! What was she doing?! He was allowed to taste her wet spot again!

"Still taste like strawberry," he winked at her.

She blushed. Her body was tingling and moaning. She gripped at the bed. The feeling was too intense! His tongue was slipping around the outside of her pussy, causing it to flare with juicy wetness. The tip of his tongue traced the outsides clockwise. Each touch made her feel like she was going to melt. Her waist pushed more up against his face! What was she doing?!

Then his tongue stopped at the bottom middle of her pussy. Slowly he brought it up the center. His moist and wiggling muscle sank into her entrance and began to taste the insides if her.

No!! The pleasure was intense! She wanted to move her waist away, but her muscles pushed against his face!

He gripped her rear, massaging her soft skin as his tongue explored her insides. She was sweating from the pleasure. She gripped her breasts and massaged them.

"Uhhh... uhhh....uhn..," she repeated.

Alex's cock was rock hard again. Her warm , soft skin was making his body intense! He couldn't believe how much his body craved her! It was like a dream come true.

"Stop... stop...," she whispered," if you keep licking there..."

He stopped to look up," Well an eye for an eye," he smiled.

She nodded. But then she jerked away.

"I... want... to... do it now," she told.

He smiled. His dick screamed happily. Her pussy tingled with anticipation.

"You don't have to y'know. I know your position," Alex talked to her," We can just fool around if you want. We don't have to go all the way."

But she shook her head. Slowly she slid her waist down to his abdomen.

"When I came here, I already decided. I want... to share something special with you. So... I'm going to give you my virginity," she explained," It was yours anyway."

"But... Are you sure?," he asked.

"Yeah... I'm sure," she blushed," Besides... I'm sorta curious, you know?"

Her waist slid down to his pelvis. He lay with her on top. Both of their pubic hairs softly brushed against one another, tickling their skins. His penis lay just below her pussy.

She gripped his penis with her hand. She lifted her waist up a bit and raised his cock straight up. Her inner thighs closed in around his penis. She looked downwards and then breathed. Could she do this?! She closed her eyes!

The tip of his cock raised up, lightly touching her pussy. It was so close...She pushed her waist down. The tip of his cock pressed up against her entrance. The sensation of a hard domed shape pushing against her soft pussy made it drip with wetness. She inhaled. This was it. She relaxed her muscles.

But his shaft slid against her pussy, pushing against it. Her waist slipped and his cock slid up through her pussy hair. She blushed in humiliation. How did she miss?!

Alex laughed. She turned a bright red. She had tried to fuck him and missed! She was so embarrassed.

"no..," she trembled.

"Ha... well it is your first time Sarah. Don't worry about it," he calmly soothed her.

"But," she cried.

"Hey... don't worry. I love you no matter what. I'll take over, ok? Your ok with that, right? Alright?", Alex smiled.

She nodded. She relaxed down on top of him. He placed his right hand on her back as he slipped onto his side and pulled himself up on his knees. She pushed herself onto her back, while he slipped around. He softly wrapped her legs around his waist as she lay on her back. She blushed, having her pussy exposed to his waist like this.

"ok... tell me when," Alex said.

"Alex... you can," she nodded, with a blush.

Alex let his penis grow closer. The tip of his dick was brushing up against her pussy. She could feel the tip of it tickling her soft exposed flesh. She closed her eyes. She knew this was really it!

His dick was throbbing hard with massive aches and it yelled to him to push it inside. The dome of his dick pushed up against her opening. It started to slide in...

No...no... if he keeps going... she thought.

The tip of his penis pushed in more. The inside walls of her pussy slipped next to his hard cock, massaging it yet again. Her warm soft skin was being forced open!

She felt her inside begin to tear. The tip of his penis was going to far in! She tensed her muscles, her pussy screaming in ecstasy! Then his dick lunged!

The whole shaft of his penis bolted inside her trembling hot pussy! She felt a small pain as skin tore away. A small trickle of blood seeped out from between his penis and her pussy. It was too late to go back. She was fucked!!

But he stopped to gaze at her face. She caught his eyes. He was gently looking at her.

"Are you ok Sarah?", he asked.

She felt tears in her eyes. She slowly nodded yes.

"I'm happy. I love you Alex," she spoke.

"Do you want to keep going?", he asked.

"Please.." she nodded.

Then he withdrew his penis and thrusted again. She felt the whole inside of her vagina shake. His hard dick was pressing so far inside of her! She couldn't believe how much he could fit! The inside juicy walls were warm to his dick. Her muscles slid against it, causing it to throb once more!

He pulled and pushed. She felt her insides scream with pleasure. He kept pushing and sliding through her pussy!! Deeper. harder. The more he did it, the more her body shook! She was sprawling her arms on the bed, trying to find a release to all this pleasure! She gripped at his body with her fingertips. looking down, she was embarrassed that her legs were completely open around his waist and that his groin had free access to her muscles within!

He pushed against her body. His hands moved off of the bed and slid onto her waist. He moved them up her side, touching her skin. Rotating his hands, he slowly brought his fingertips over the front. His fingertips reached out, sliding next to her soft breasts. Her breasts were rolling with every little thrust of his hips! He caught them in his hands and slowly he pressed his fingertips against her soft skin. They trembled and tickled with soft pleasure. His thumbs and index fingers snaked over her mounds. Lightly, he caressed his fingertips over the top of her nipples. They ached and itched with pleasure. He lightly squeezed them between his thumb and index finger. She moaned.

His penis ached as her pussy walls massaged his muscles. Her soft touch coaxed his penis, causing it to throb hard!

"My god Sarah, you feel so damn good in there!," he told her.

"Oh....uh..... oh....Alex... ahh... it's so good!," she answered.

Her pussy muscles clenched around his dick. She felt herself starting to build. His penis kept sliding through her pussy! If he kept it up...But his lunges weren't stopping.

Cupping her breasts, his fingers pinched at her nipples. They kept throbbing and aching. She knew she was going to explode.

"I'm going.. to...," she announced.

"Yeah, so am I," he answered.

Her pussy walls slid up against his dick again. His penis started to tremble involuntarily.

"Together! Together! Inside! Inside!," she repeated.

He smiled and agreed.

He held himself back as her pussy muscles kept on pushing against his dick. She felt her own muscles beginning to contract. Her whole waist was tightening!!

He pushed against her again. His penis pounded..and pounded... persuaded and persuaded!! She couldn't hold herself back!!

"I'm...gonna....cum....," she blushed.

His own penis was throbbing waiting for release.

"Ok.. let it go then, " he breathed.

He yanked his penis back and then slammed hard! Her pussy muscles clenched. His penis throbbed and moved. Her pussy walls slid against his penis, urging him to spill his load! Her deep wetness was too much. She felt her insides literally explode with juice.

Her muscles moved by itself against his penis. It slipped and pushed against his moaning cock. His muscles moved and then he felt the tip of his penis open.

He uncontrollably pushed against her pussy again! His white semen exploded against the insides of her pussy. Her own cum splashed against his. They both tightened their bodies as both of their muscles roared. They both held their waist together, letting their own bodies take over. His penis bulged out more and more cum and she felt it sliding around her insides. She sagged onto the bed. Alex slid downwards, sliding his torso against hers. He slid to the right side of her, wrapping her up in his arms. Sliding his dick out, he turned and she rotated onto her side towards him. He wrapped his arms around her and she nestled quietly inside them. His warmth was all around her and her closeness made his muscles shake.

She gazed at him with her eyes. Her bright beautiful eyes. And slowly, quietly he dragged his mouth over to her. He softly kissed her on the lips, nudging his nose against hers. Both their hands caressed each other's bodies slowly.

"Thanks Sarah," he whispered softly," I'm so happy that I got to be with you."

She swallowed.

"I know... I feel the same," she told him.

But then she started to wonder.

"I don't know how I fell in love with you. You did so many mean things to me. But I wanted to do this. Why?", she asked.

"I know why," he answered," It's... because when I look in your eyes and see you staring at me, it's like you can see who I really am."

"Yeah...," she nodded," I could tell you weren't really a bad guy. Just the way you touched me. You were not forceful... you were gentle... even though I wasn't able to say yes."

"Sorry," he apologized.

"It's ok. Things are different now," she smiled.

"Yes..," he whispered.

"I love you Alex. I don't regret this at all," she told him.

He smiled. And then he brought his finger against her pussy hairs again. She shook.

"I love you also," he answered," I'll never forget you."

Although Sarah tried her best to find a cure for Alex, the temple told her that he was right in that he could not be saved. So she spent the last few days with him. He didn't seem to be upset about dying. He felt happy just to be around the girl he finally found love with. That day, Sarah cried.

He was buried on the temple grounds as a sign of respect. The temples, respecting Sarah's mature decisions and actions did not even decide to relinquish her title as head priestess when she started to show in her pregnancy. A few months later, Sarah gave birth to a boy that she named Felix.