Sacred Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another one was busy eating along her neckline. It's mandibles were slowly tearing into the tunic's cotton, eating away small pieces of her uniform. The last one was sitting on her belt.

"They never grow tired y'know," the Duke explained, " they just keep eating and eating."

The one on her belt crawled underneath her sash. She could not see where the caterpillar had gone. It hadn't of taken long and already her tunic, which usually felt snug was starting to feel a little looser.

She knew she needed to get out of this. Maybe the bugs would eat part of the rope. But they didn't seem at all interested in climbing up her arm and eating her bonds. The only thing they were interested munching on was the tunic that kept these men from staring at her flesh! The old man kept watching her. She didn't want that creepy old guy to see her body!

But she couldn't move. The bugs were working on, slowly eroding away her tunic and there was nothing she could do about it. The minutes were slow and long, but she stayed silent. She knew that she could never give up the spell for anything, even if it was humiliation. But... with every bite she was going to be exposed just a little bit more.

The men just sat back and relaxed. They were quite content to just wait it out. After all, to them it was just a big show.

She looked down and noticed that the seam of her dress had risen to about an inch higher. The caterpillar was still working at it, going clockwise around her dress as it continued to eat away at it. The belt sash on her waist was loosening too. Even her breasts were starting to feel a little less confined. Every once in a while she could feel the cloth moving along their soft skin. She looked down at her chest and saw one of the white fuzzy bugs starting to eat away at the top one of each of the gold strings that kept her breasts safely nestled inside her uniform. It munched, chewed and pinched at the gold silk threads of the string. Sarah couldn't help but watch as the bug worked it's way through the tightly woven fabric. As it munched, the string had more and more give to it. It was going to break if the bug didn't stop. Which it wasn't. The caterpillars incisors snipped away at it. It was barely hanging by a couple threads. The caterpillar paid no heed to her frantic pulls on the ropes. It continued to clip away the next strand of the thread. It broke another soft string as it gulped down it's meal. Then the fuzzy white bug's incisors cut into the last available thread. The top most string of her tunic snapped open. She felt her breasts push a little bit more against the fabric. Her cleavage was starting to become wider and wider. The seams around her breasts slid a bit downwards, revealing some of their soft contours. And The caterpillar kept on eating away at the seam. She began to feel flushed and a bit exposed.

Maybe someone would come and rescue her before hen, she thought. But how would anyone know where she could be?! She was in this alone... and she could not do anything.

Soon after she felt a sudden looseness around her waist. Her blue cloth belt was starting to move because it was so loose. She watched as it's knot began to slip. She wanted to fix her belt, but she couldn't use here hands. Every second, her belt slowly sagged lower on her waist. The fabric smoothly started to flow through the knot. Her tunic was drawing ever more further from her waist as it loosened. With every second, the belt slid more and more through the knot. She sweated as it started to move quicker. She wanted to tie her belt, but she couldn't! She tried moving her waist, wanting to throw the bugs off. But she knew that she had no way to remove them. Their feet allowed them to cling to her fabric with ease. As she thought this, she felt another sudden change on her waist and realized that her belt had been suddenly eaten through. Her whole waist felt free as the blue sash like belt slipped down across her dress. She watched helplessly as it quietly brushed against her increasingly shorter skirt, past her knees and folded onto the floor next to her naked toes. The hem of her dress lightened it's feel around her waist, and the bottom of her shirt hung loosely out. Her cheeks became beat red as she tensed her muscles. She stared up and caught the stares of all the men looking at her. The Duke gave her a knowing glance and licked his lips. She gulped.

"Going to tell us yet? That outfit is getting a bit skimpy there, " the Duke said.

"No," Sarah exclaimed, shaking her head no.

No matter what, she could not reveal the spell even if she could not escape this situation. But If she did not say, these strange men were soon going to be able to see... her...

Her beat red face looked down. Her dress was slowly being eaten upwards by the white caterpillar, exposing the bottom parts of her silky white thighs. She pushed against the ropes in frustration, but it did no good. The men were staring, watching the caterpillars sitting on her tunic. They could see bits of her breasts peeking out from the front of her shirt, and more and more of her round and soft legs. She saw the one caterpillar traveling down the right seam of her shirt.. as it inched along, it kept snipping along, revealing very small parts of her right breast. It was nearing towards the next string of her tunic.

"You really wonder where it all goes," the Duke said, " no one really does. That's the mystery about them."

Sarah wasn't paying attention. the front of her shirt was jagged, and she blushed because the men could already look upon some of the exposed sections of her breast. The seams were becoming loose and the fabric that was draped across her breasts were sliding further and further down as the minutes passed. The bug had inched it's way downwards and stopped at the second string of her tunic. It placed it's mouth onto the string and started to again pull and tug at it, ripping cloth with it's mouth. She could feel the men's eyes focused on her shirt, and she wanted nothing more to close up the cleavage. She again tugged at the ropes in vain. The bug chomped at the thread. She sweated as she waited, knowing there wasn't much she could do. The caterpillar's incisors snipped and gnawed away at the gold string. Her eyes intensely stared at it, pleading for it to stop. But the bug continued to dissolve and erode away at the cloth. She sweated as she watched as the sting threatened to snap. Her breasts were softly pushing against it and the thread complained noiselessly. The sharp incisors of the bug clipped and clipped. Sarah clenched her teeth. And then she felt the second string suddenly jerk open. The front seams of her shirt slid softly down the top parts of her breasts, exposing more and more of their soft flesh. The inside mounds of her breasts were exposed. She felt naked, even though she knew she wasn't. If things kept up these strange men were soon going to be able to peer at her nipples!

The caterpillar on her skirt was doing it's job efficiently. The bottom parts of her skirt were being eaten away piece by piece, raising the seam of it higher and higher. Her dress was softly folded around her waist, and it moved ever so slightly as the bug pinched and prodded it. Sarah was trying to move her dress with her thighs, enough so she might be able to knock it off. It''s feet clung to the fabric though, and it chewed relentlessly, each bite exposing more and more of her thighs. The bottom parts of it had already risen halfway up them. Her soft ample legs were growing more and more naked!

The third caterpillar was busy cutting into her shirt under her right arm. It was snipping her shirt as it moved vertically upwards.

Suddenly she realized that the man named Alex had made her way over to her. He was a young man with a clean cut haircut and boyish looks. He was smiling gently. She have him a desperate glance.

"I think you better just tell the Duke what you know, " he said.

Sarah didn't say anything. She just stared angrily into his eyes.

"But in case you don't, well here's more incentive," he sneered.

She watched as he opened his hand and placed yet another caterpillar onto the bottom part of her skirt.

Oh, no! she thought, now her skirt was going to be eaten away twice as fast!

She threw her whole body against the ropes, but it did no good.

The she felt a slight tugging near her chest. She looked down and learned that the last string was slowly being snipped through. Her whole body flushed. If that string broke, there was a good chance her tunic would slip down too far... Her breasts were already in danger of pushing their way out of the seams. Each snip of the caterpillar's mandibles caused the seam to expose millimeters of her soft warm breasts. She didn't want that thread to snap!

Snip. Eat.

She watched helplessly. The skin on her breasts told that her shirt was slipping..

Eat. chew.

Her breasts slid out more.

She pulled as hard as she could on the ropes, but could not move.

Snip.

The thread was taut. It was threatening to snap. The caterpillar pinched at the last strings of it.

Then she felt it go. The thread flew open. The seams of her shirt were pushed against by her breasts, and they started to slide out. The fabric brushed her softly against her breasts, and the seam slid downwards, a hair's length above her now hardened pink nipples. She couldn't believe her luck. But how long could she hold out?! Any more and her nipples were going to become exposed!

A whisk of air in the room caused her to draw her attention towards her skirt. It was short. Very short. The caterpillars there had succeeded in exposing most of her upper thighs. She blushed, knowing that these men could see so much of her round legs and so much of her breasts. She was embarrassed, but her body started to tingle with excitement. Her breasts were starting to harden a little and she felt a warm tingling sensation inside of her legs.

The old man's eyes gleamed with lust. The soldiers also looked as if they were standing quite uncomfortably. Everyone was staring at the exposed parts of her body.

She didn't even want to move. She was afraid that if she did, the seams might slip across her nipples. The bottom parts of her skirt were eaten so high up, that mostly all of her thighs were showing. The seam was just barely able to keep the men from catching glimpses of her white soft cotton panties. The caterpillars were slowly eating away at the back. As they were eating horizontally across, the seam rose a centimeter higher, exposing the crease where her back thigh met her butt cheek. .

"You have some really nice thighs," Alex commented.

"I think you should check for scars Alex," the Duke said, " just in case she got bit."

"No!", Sarah screamed.

"I really hope your wearing panties under there," the Duke smiled.

The bugs had managed to raise the skirts hem enough, that small parts of her butt were beginning to show. She didn't want to move her legs. She was afraid that any movement would cause the hem to rise up just enough to expose her cotton white panties.

But then she realized she had an even bigger problem. The caterpillar on her chest was sitting directly on top of the seam that was just barely covering her right nipple. She could look down into her tunic and actually see her pink tits, but the cloth was just barely covering them. The bug moved inside the seam and wedged itself between the cloth and the nipple. And then began to chew.

The bug snipped the seam down string by string. The faint outline of her nipple was starting to peak out of her shirt.

"No," she whispered, her body become red and flushed.

The caterpillar's fur slightly touched upon her nipple as it continued to snip away the white cloth that was guarding it. It tickled her nipple as it worked

The caterpillars on her skirt were snipping away at the back. As they ate, portions of her panties became visible from the back, snugly conformed around her soft derriere. But she was concentrating on the caterpillar that was about to expose her right nipple.

It tugged on her cloth, causing it to slip and the top pink outside circle of her nipple slid out. Her nipple was hard and the eaten seam slowly exposed more and more of the top part of it, before it caught onto the tip of it. The only thing preventing the cloth from sliding out and revealing the whole nipple was the nipple itself. But the bug sat there and poked at the seam. It sunk into that exact point with it's mandibles.

"No," she whispered," No... please...."

No man had ever seen her naked nipples before. But now a crowd of strange men watched with lust filled eyes, as the bug's mouth snipped the cloth hanging on the tip of her nipple. She watched, as if almost in slow motion, the cloth give way to the bug's intrusion. The seam of cloth slipped around the tip of it and her hard nipple moved out into the castle air.

Sarah wanted to do something, anything to keep the men from staring at it. She blushed, embarrassed that her right tip was sitting out in front of everyone.

"You'd think she was enjoying this. I mean look, she's fickle," the Duke spoke.

"Yeah, and it's a very nice kind of fickle. I mean look at it, it'd perfectly round and pink," Alex said, " It definitely suits her. What do you think gentlemen?"

"It looks sort of big to me," one soldier said.

"Nah, too small," said another.

""I think you gentleman should take a closer look," the old man said.

Sarah's eyes widened.

They were all commenting on how her nipple looked! She wanted to hide it from their eyes, but her bonds were too strong and the men's pupils stood firmly affixed to her fickle tit.

"Stop.. looking at it...," she squeaked, blushing and looking away.

"Then tell us the words to the spell," the Duke commanded.

Sarah paused. Her choice was to either let these men continue to look at her exposed nipple or let them have a potentially disastrous spell.

"I...... I", she mumbled," I... can't..."

The Duke gave her a knowing grin and then licked his lips. She gave him a look of disgust and disdain.

"The longer you continue to hold out, the more and more we see...," he informed," how much longer are you going to let this continue?"

She couldn't answer. She was too busy staring down at her own body. Her right nipple was hanging out in front of everyone. Her other nipple was dangerously close to joining it's twin. Her thighs were practically naked. Just how much longer could she hold out?!

The men's eyes were focused on the front seam of her skirt. A caterpillar was traveling horizontally across the front of it. Her bottom part of her panties were just a hair away from peeking out from under the seam. As the bug traveled in front, it started to eat away at the hem. Chomping, gnawing and chewing, the hem of her skirt eroded ever more upward. She saw the caterpillar eating there and immediately realized why they were intensely staring.

"No...", she thought.." "My skirt... is too.. short..."

As the caterpillar crept along, the men could see the faint outlines of her white panties. She closed her eyes. She didn't want them to look at her this way!

The fuzzy white bug that had exposed her nipple began crawling up the left side of her neckline. She noticed that the right side of her. Her tunic was beginning to sag. She looked over and found that the other bug had eaten away up the whole right side of her, exposing her flesh. It was now on her shoulder, eating away chunks of cotton. The one traveling up her left neckline began traveling up towards her left shoulder.

She looked down to her waist. Her panties were peeking out of her skirt!! She wanted to tug them down, but she could not move her hands and she knew it was too skimpy to even try. The caterpillars were eating away at the back part of her skirt, and more and more of her soft pink cheeks were already peeking out. She pulled at the ropes, wanting to get free, but she knew it was impossible. Things were getting out of hand!

As she thought this, she felt something crawl onto the back of her left thigh. She knew it was one of the bugs that been on her skirt. She felt it easily slip in underneath. She gasped as It's feet trailed up her left cheek, almost around the seam of her panties. She inwardly prayed that it would not crawl toward her silky white panties. Her whole mind was focused on it's feet as they inched across her ass, and then up to her waist. But it stopped directly when it reached her skirt's waistband.

She felt a sudden looseness at the right of her shirt. She looked over and saw that the caterpillar was chewing on the shoulder. It was eating horizontally across. Her heart trembled... her shoulders were the only thing keeping her shirt on...

She turned to the other side and saw that other caterpillar doing the same exact thing on the left side. Her seams were being eaten.. and her tunic was drooping lower... and lower. Her seam hung loosely below her exposed nipple now... , the border of her second pink nipple lay directly on the seam, threatening to fall out. She closed her eyes... Why was this happening to her?! She already felt more embarrassed then she had ever felt in her life, and she realized that things were just going from bad to worse. She couldn't let these men see any more of her! The price, though... was too steep..

Her skirt slid on her skin a little. She gasped and gazed down at it. She remembered the bug that had crawled on her ass. It had stopped... no... it must be eating away at..

She felt a slight nudge on her skirt's waistband, confirming her fear.

"No!", she felt a cold rush of energy fill her.

She moved her legs and tried to wiggle her hips. The damn thing was trying to make her skirt fall off...

The Duke bit into an apple and then gave another one to the old man. She looked at the men with disgust. She knew they had no intention of releasing her. They were waiting patiently to see her naked flesh. Their pants were already tight. She gritted her teeth. She wanted to try not to think about her situation. But a sudden looseness on her right shoulder told her to look that way.

The bug had succeeded in snipping away at most of the cloth hanging from her curved skin. Her shirt was only holding on by a couple of tiny and taut strands. She watched to her horror as the insect began to sink it's teeth into those strands. It's white mandibles began to pinch at them. She watched helplessly as it closed it's mouth on the last strand. It snapped helplessly. The right strap of her shoulder separated from her shoulder. It flopped down. Her shirt completely opening from the right side. It hung loosely on her left side, completely exposing her right abdomen and right breast.

Her face became red again and she closed her eyes. Now not only could they see her nipple, they could also see her full breast. She closed her eyes. She couldn't believe this was happening to her! She didn't want these strange people to see her naked! She wanted to struggle, to run, but the bonds were too secure. She had no choice..

Her skirt slipped down more, causing her to open her eyes at once and focus down at it. Her full stomach was exposed and her panty line started to creep out from the top. She stared down and realized that not only was her skirt being loosened around her waist, but the other one was eating directly up the left side of her skirt. It was already halfway up and she was embarrassed by the fact that her panties were peaking out from the hole.

Her skirt slipped again. The bottom seam of her skirt began to once again cover up the bottom parts of her undies. But for every little slip of the fabric, the top seam of her panties began to creep out more and more.

"No", she thought.

She pushed her legs open a little, trying to keep her skirt from sliding down her legs. The barely remaining cloth conformed around the front parts of upper soft silky thighs. It was too loose... she wanted to pull her skirt up!