Sacred Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The caterpillar on her left shoulder began to slice into the last vestiges of the strands that softly held her ragged shirt onto her body. But she was not paying attention to it. Her naked right breast softly moved with each of Sarah's struggles. Every time she glimpsed at her huge round orb and her tight pink nipple, she realized that it was dangling out naked in front of the whole room of men to see. She couldn't do anything to cover it up.

The waistband of her skirt softly advanced downward, and more of her small and snug panties began to slide out. They could see her breast... now they could see her parts of her panties... And the bugs were not stopping!

Then she felt a sudden pull on her left shoulder. At the second she titled her eyes toward that direction, her mind immediately told her.

"No...", she whimpered.

Her eyes reflected the two separated straps on her left shoulder. She knew there was nothing she could do. Slowly, the top part of her tunic slid down her skin. The silk slightly tickled against her left nipple and it slid in circular fashion around her breast with a soft caress. It dropped and slid under her left arm and silently plopped next to her feet.

Her chest fully exposed, she felt a rush of embarrassment and excitement! She felt both cold and warm, as the men eyes carefully scrutinized each little detail of her soft contours. She wanted free... to cover herself. But she couldn't move... she was just too embarrassed to even think. Her cheeks were flushed red.

"Thank you for allowing us to gaze at such a fine pair of breasts," The Duke applauded with a clap of his hand.

"Yes indeed sire... they look... extremely delicious," the old man smirked.

Sarah watched the old man. He was clearly staring at her nipples with lust filled eyes. She tensed her muscles as she tore her embarrassed gaze away from his.

"What turns me on is her innocence," Alex told," She's never had a man look at her naked breasts before."

Sarah gave Alex a scowl.

But Alex just walked over to her. She was still glaring at him, as he drew within arm's reach of her.

"No man has ever gazed upon such treasures..", He gleamed.

She still glared at him with disdain.

"Have they?", he asked quietly, and then with his right index finger softly poked the bottom part of her left breast.

She gasped, trying to draw away. But he instead drew his hand back. He walked backwards, not taking his eyes off the shocked and now even more embarrassed woman. She couldn't believe it. He had touched her...there...

But her skirt suddenly drew her attention. It had started to slide down even more. She was trying desperatly to hold it up with her legs, but it wasn't working! More and more of her panties began to show. They were nearly halfway out already! The bottom lacy seams of her panties that circled around her legs, peeked out from the top of her skirt along the outside of her hips. As her skirt battled it's way down, her smooth skin started to appear beneath her lacy panties.

"No... you can't... fall..."she whispered.

But the caterpillar that had been chewing it's way up was almost at her waistband. At it kept on chewing upwards, the cloth kept moving around her left leg. The cloth slipped around the outside front of her thigh. Her waistband continued to slip lower. Her waistband caught onto her panties as it slipped further and further down the top part of her rear, slowing it's descent. But it was almost toward the middle of her rear. Once it slipped past the point where here butt began to curve back...

Both caterpillars snipped. Her skirt drew further and further down. the men watched intently. And she could not move her hands.

Her waistband slid down and reached the middle of her butt. The caterpillar had managed to eat up vertically all the way up to the waistband. The waistband itself was loose and soft. The bottom seams of her panties kept on sneaking out, exposing more of the top parts of her thighs. The waistband hung loosely around the middle part of her panties in the front. And then her skirt started tugging the middle of the back part of her panties.

They were slipping down...

She tried to move so that her legs would catch hold of the skirt. The skirt softly gave way to her movements. The top seam of her skirt slipped down the middle part of her rear. And kept slipping.

"No... no no...", her heart pounded.

Her skirt fell slowly slid down her panties, completely exposing them. With nothing to hold onto, it slipped ever quickly and ever softly down her thighs and past her knees. It swished down to the floor on top of her feet.

"No!", Sarah shouted, squirming to break her bonds.

"Everyone is starring at your body Sarah," an inside voice told her," they're looking at your breasts and at your panties. You can stop this... just give them the spell.."

"Well... you've held out longer then I expected," The Duke complimented.

Then he smirked," My what cute panties."

She blushed. She couldn't believe that she was in a room full of men while she was stripped down to her panties! She wanted to run, but she had no choice but to stand there. She pressed her thighs together as hard as she could.

The Duke stopped to stare at the snugly formed panties. They were all white, except for a small pink string that ran across the top of her seam and formed a small little pink bow at the center. She was moving her waist ever so slightly, trying to keep them from staring at them.

"Let me go... haven't you seen enough?", Sarah berated.

The Duke's eyes narrowed.

"You still have one more piece of clothing on," he flatly said, pointing to her panties.

Her eyes diverted to her panties. The caterpillars on her shoulders were crawling down her neck. The caterpillars on her skirt were now crawling up towards her knees.

"N... no...," She screamed," No! Please... don't.. let them eat my panties off..."

"Then tell me the words to the spell." The Duke bargained," If you do that then you can get a new dress and go about your merry way."

"Yes tell him," the voice inside her said,"Tell them before...

"I...It's... too dangerous. It's my sacred duty to guard it... I ...can't..." she slackened.

The Duke just smiled.

"The I guess.... we'll get to see what lies underneath those cute little bottoms of yours," He said.

"No... No...", she told herself repeatedly.

This was not happening. It was just a dream. This was not real life. Those were the thoughts running through her mind. But she was embarrassingly aware that she was awake and it was real.

She threw all her weight against the bonds in vain, her breasts bouncing. But the caterpillars were unrelenting. They inched and crawled ever closer to her panties. The first one on her torso started to crawl onto her left breast, slightly tickling it as it moved. The other one padded it's way through her cleavage. The other two were inching their way past the front of her left knee.

"No..", she kept repeating," no... no...stop...."

It was bad enough that these strange men were able to look upon her naked breasts and all of her soft round thighs but her panties were the only thing that was keeping the men from staring at... it... She didn't WANT them to see her...womanhood...

It would be her small silk panties versus all four caterpillars. She knew they wouldn't stand a chance against those bugs...

They were moving onto her stomach... crawling further and further down. The others were beginning to crawl up the inside of her left thigh. They were crawling higher... and higher..

She opened her legs and bit and then smacked them together, trying to smash them. But their soft bodies just pressed against her own soft skin. She couldn't hit them with enough force.

The other ones crawled past her belly button.

"No... no...", she kept repeating.

"Just give them the spell," the voice said," Then you won't be fully exposed. Just do it!"

"I... can't," Sarah face beaded with sweat," I don't want my panties to fall, but the whole world would be in trouble if I talked.... I have to bear it.."

The caterpillars were crawling up the inside of her upper thigh. They were almost at her panty seam. She felt their feet crawling on her leg as they moved. She looked down and also saw the other caterpillars reach the bottom of her stomach.

"I...can't... bear it... if they... see," she breathed to herself heavily and then pleaded," Please... for the Love of Shereidon, don't let them eat my panties off..."

"Your God is not here. The only way to get out of this... is the spell...", The Duke prodded.

"It's....," she began to speak,"... something.... I... can't reveal."

"Then I guess...", The Duke spoke," I'll let them eat.. your panties off."

The men all cackled with lust filled laughter.

The caterpillars on her thigh crawled up higher... they were just and inch away from where her panty seam lay neatly across the section where her thigh creased into her torso. The other bugs were just mere centimeters from the top hem of her panties.

She watched as the nearest one took another step, it's mouth directly over the front top seam of her panties. Then it placed it's feet on top of her panties and drew it's mouth over top the small pink bow. Silently it's mouth lowered, grabbing the bow with it's pincers and quickly tugged at it. Sarah felt the delicate cotton softly rubbing her skin with every bite of the bug's mandibles. The small pretty pink bow on her panties easily snapped off, and the it disappeared into the insect's mouth.

"Nooooooo", she squeaked," no....no....no..."

But then she felt another tug. The caterpillars on her upper thighs slowly stepped up higher and then met the bottom seam circling her left thigh with it's pincers. It's mouth gently pulled at the fabric. She felt the cotton gently tug away from her skin from were the caterpillar was eating. But it softly snapped back onto her skin as the bug's mouth swallowed a small bit of cotton.

The second caterpillar on her torso joined it's friend and both began to tug and pinch at the top of her lacy panty seam. The last caterpillar crawled on top of her panties at the fold of her thigh, then crawled horizontally, directly overtop of her still hidden vagina, where it came to a stop to the bottom right thigh. It started to pinch at the third seam.

The bug were all over her panties now, chewing and biting up her silky cloth. Sarah sweated with embarrassment and humiliation. She had no choice but to watch herself become fully exposed to the men's lust filled eyes. The Soldiers... The Duke... That creepy old man... they were going... to see...

Her panties felt a little looser. The soft cotton started to show loosely soft wrinkles as they folded away from her skin. It's top seam became jagged and it started to slip a centimeter downward. With every small nudge downwards, her muscles tensed. Her panties became looser with every soft tug. The bugs were eating away the seams in circular fashion. The bottom openings to where her legs slipped through were widening. The seams were slipping up, centimeters above the circle of her thighs. They both ate as they moved up the front of her panties. Then as they reached the top circle along each side of her waist, they traveled back downwards. Biting along her backside, they ripped tiny parts of the cotton from her soft round derriere. With each selective bite of the cotton seam, it slowly eroded so more and more of her cheeks were showing.

One bug was eating the top seam on her backside. As it chewed along the middle, The faint part of her crack started to show. It continued to chomp along and as it did so and Sarah felt her panties start to nudge themselves downward again. The back seam of her panties softly slipped, and the crack of her butt emerged even more. Sarah breathed tightly. This... wasn't...happening....

The sides of her panties were beginning to become very loose. As every second passed, a millimeter of her skin became exposed. The front part of her panties were slipping down, about halfway between the bottom of her small circular stomach and the very beginning portions of her most private of hairs. She already felt extremely exposed at her front, but with every little nudge, she watched the hem slip meter by meter. Sarah wanted to break her bonds.. reach down with her hand and keep her panties from falling. But she couldn't... she watched helplessly as her cottons slipped slowly down her hips .

The bugs on the bottom seams continued to eat on the backside, and she felt her butt cheeks sliding out from underneath. More and more of her soft round rear found it's way out. She noticed the soldiers in back oh her, guarding the door. They were deliciously staring at her supple behind. She closed her eyes with more embarrassment. The bugs there continued to eat downwards again. As they reached the bottom circle of the seam, her panties grew narrower and tips of her pubic hair started to sneak out along the edges. They inclined again, eating as they went, the seam shortening with more hair peeking out. The top band of her panties slipped further down her rear, exposing a little bit more of her ass.

"No..", she again repeated, acknowledging the sudden movement of her cottons.

She was losing more and more of her panties... how long did she have before they fell?

She watched the bugs on her bottom seams again reach the top of the circles. The seams had become wider and wider, and with the bugs eating the top seam, the two edges on both sides of her waist were starting to draw closer to each other.

The top bugs were each on the opposite outsides of her waist. The pulled at the crooked seams again and again. As the one caterpillar tore away a small section of cloth there, her panties which had been loose on her skin suddenly drooped! The back seam slid down almost halfway down her ass. She instinctively balled her hands into fists and then tightened her legs, trying to keep her panties from falling down and showing her violators the very thing she wanted to guard the most. "No....I'm....losing... them...", she barely spoke.

The front seam of her panties loosely dropped downwards. More and more of her skin slipped out of the front and her seam stopped it's descent just centimeters away from the top lines of her pubic hair. No..no... she wanted to pull them up!

The caterpillar on her right waist was starting to crawl down the front, eating away at the hem as it moved. As all the caterpillars tugged at her white silky panties she felt the front part of her seam budge a little more. Some stray pubic hairs started to creep outside. No...No... I can't..pull them up...stop...falling...

She glanced at the men. They were intensely staring at her. They all knew the outcome. But she didn't care... she couldn't let her panties drop without a fight.

The caterpillars on the bottom seams ate more of the top circles, and the cloth draping across the outside of her waist were becoming extremely thin and narrow.

The caterpillar descending down her front was drawing closer and closer to her pubic hair.

"If that bug eats there, my hair is going to slip out," she thought.

She wanted to struggle but knew it wouldn't be of use. It inched closer... and closer...

She pulled on her ropes as hard as she could. But the ropes would not let her hand go. Her eyes focused on the caterpillar as it beared down. She gritted her teeth. All she could do was watch.

And then it reached it's destination. It chewed on the seam directly on her front. It ate bits of pieces of cloth, revealing small tips of her hair. It tugged and nudged the seam. As it did so, the seam started to slip. Sarah didn't want to watch. She threw her head upwards, tears welling in her eyes. Her cheeks could not turn anymore red and her nipples were so tight and fickle they were starting to ache.

The bugs incisors snipped the at the cotton. Her auburn pussy hair pushed it's way upward. The cotton slipped as the bug tugged and pulled. Her pussy hair crept out from underneath the cotton inch by inch. She felt air brush against her pubic hair, and the bugs feet squirming through it. And she could feel eyes... eyes... that were staring directly at her most private of hairs!

She wished her arms were free, so she could slip her panties back up. The worst part was the fact that not only could these men look at her most private areas, but the fact that she could do nothing to cover them.

The front of her panties lay halfway down her pubic hair, but just barely above the soft center fold that canyons into her vagina. Both of her ass cheeks were a fourth exposed from the bottom outside, and the back of her panty seam had slid down so that half of her ass was completely naked from the top.

She felt nude. The only real thing hidden was her...And the bugs were battling their way to it!

Her panties were halfway eaten, barely hanging on her waist. She knew they wouldn't last another minute. She couldn't believe that room full of strange men were about to see her vagina. Her heart was pounding... Not like this... I don't WANT them to see my pussy!

The caterpillars on her bottom seams had managed to tear away enough so her pubic hair could also be seen hanging out of the sides. As they continued upwards they bit back more of the bottom seams. As they crossed her waist, the bottom edge was eaten back so that only a couple of soft cotton strings held onto her sides. They slid downwards, Her panties slipping further down her ass. The top seam flipped inside out along her ass as it started to slip from the middle peak of her ass. The front seam slipped further down, the small fold the led to her pussy started to peek out.

Her cheeks were beat red, and her nipples were tightened. She could feel a strange sensation underneath her half eaten panties. Her body was shaking and her muscles tense. She felt as if she was going to break!

The caterpillar on the top back of her panties drew close to her right side. She watched with horror as it's mandibles were drawing closer and closer to the cottony strings that kept her panties on the right side of her hip. It inched and bit... inched and bit.

"No...no..."she pleaded.

"Master... you are indeed great," the old man spoke.

"Damn right," Alex cheered, " come on... come on...Fall..."

"No...No....no," Sarah sobbed, squeezing her legs.

The Duke just smiled.

The caterpillar crawled up to the last cotton strands, and then sunk it's teeth into them. She felt a slight tugging and then an extreme sense of looseness. The soft cotton panties broke open from her right waist, and they started slipping towards the left. The inside of her panties were turning inside out.

Sarah watched with a face full of sweat as the back portions of her panties slid towards the middle completely exposing her soft right round cheek. The front slid down the around her inner thigh and the right side of the seam slid further to the middle, exposing even more pussy hair. Only the bottom tip of her panties stayed in place.. her legs were squeezed so tight that it couldn't slip downwards.

She breathed out. She had thought that it was the end. But somehow she had managed to keep her vagina underneath the ripped and eaten cloth.

But A sudden feeling on her left waist told her the same story was about to happen. She gritted her teeth... If the second side snapped...

The caterpillar that had traveled up the front was now bearing down on her left side. The caterpillar on the bottom left seam was doing the same. The seams grew wider as they continued and Sarah watched helplessly as they both met. Her muscles tensed as they started to chew on the very last portion of her panties that were somehow holding them up. They tugged and they chewed at it. She put all her strength into her hands, but the ropes were too tight and she could not budge them. They snipped and ate. She watched, sweating and blushing. The cotton was too loose there!! It was slipping down her waist.... The back of her panties were hanging loosely around the bottom curves of her ass.