Sacred Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So pleasurable it almost hurts. Right?" he explained.

She only answered with three more drops of pussy juice hitting the floor. He could feel that when he had done that, her inside walls had instantly sweated cum. She was dripping wet. That's when Alex decided what he wanted to do next. He lightly touched on her right nipple one last time and then started to lick under it. Slowly his tongue trailed down to the bottom curve of her breast.

He started to kneel down, his tongue tracing along down the inside of her ribs. She felt the fingers inside her pussy begin to slide out.

They slipped downwards, brushing and rubbing as they went. She felt a sigh of relief... she had no idea why he was withdrawing his hand. His fingers were now moving away from her pussy. They were trailing back over to her inner thigh.

Maybe he had given up, she thought. She was glad, because she had felt herself starting to become tense and heavy. She had no idea what would have happened if he had continued to rub that pussy and lick her tits. At least now his tongue was around her...stomach?!

She looked down. He was starting to kneel. His left hand was still on her breast, but it was starting to move downwards also. His fingertips brushed her skin. The sticky wet fingertips of his right hand was traveling around her thigh. It circled around, massaging her soft thigh's skin as it moved. His hand was circling around towards the back.

She realized then at that moment what he was going to do.

"NO!!!", she cried," you... you... won't!!"

But his face was against her stomach. He tilted his head up at her face, staring at her through her cleavage. She saw that his face was wearing a knowingly naughty look. He licked the outside of her stomach and let his tongue trail down towards her bellybutton. He stared up at her as he playfully circled it clockwise with his tongue. Then he softly pressed his tongue in between her bellybutton. Her soft skin felt strangely soothed there, but she knew the exact meaning of his taunt. He continued to lick around her bellybutton.

"You... no... don't...you.... can't do that!!," she fumbled through the words.

She closed her fists, trying to worm her wrists free of the restraints. But her hands weren't budging!! She pulled and tugged and yanked, but the ropes were too secure. And his tongue inched it's way below her bellybutton.

His left hand traced around to her back, and then continued it's descent. Slowly it journeyed downwards, resting onto the small of her back. His kneel became lower.

His body was jumping at the chance to do this. He had felt her insides. But now his body screamed. His blood flowed as his heart pumped. He was ready to do it..

His tongue trailed down to the bottom circle of her stomach. It was tickling lower. His chin was just overtop of her naked pubic hair. His hands slowly touched her soft delicate skin. His left curved onto her right buttock. They softly contoured with her flesh, as they traveled toward the back of her leg. His right hand lightly massaged her warm soft back of her left upper thigh. As his hands reached her legs, he slowly started to push against him.

His...hands....were..spreading...her...legs...

She was trying to push against them, but his soft caresses and his strength kept her from doing it, She could not budge his hands. Slowly his tongue licked the soft sensitive skin around her panty line. It touched and tickled her skin. Then it trailed lower...

No...no... she couldn't have this happen to her!! She was a pure innocent Shereidon maiden...who was about to have a guy's tongue on her...

She was trying to move her waist, but the palms resting on both sides of her ass were keeping her from doing so. She tried desperatly to wrench her wrists out of her binds, but they were as strong as ever. She couldn't stop this...

He moved his tongue downwards. It was tickling the skin just above her pubic hair. Another few inches and he was going to...

But then he looked up at her. His eyes were looking directly at her. She pleaded with him with her eyes. But she already knew that his mind was made up. He slowly slid his eyes away from her. He gazed at her breasts then at her stomach. His vision slowly focused on her panty line and then slowly rested onto her pubic hair.

He had pulled his arms around her legs. With his strong muscles, he slowly persuaded her legs to open. She could feel her thighs widen and the area between them become exposed. Her cheeks tinted red as she watched him stare directly in between her legs.

He took full advantage of his close up. He stared directly at her trembling hot pussy. It was already seeping with wetness, and it lightly invited him to keep on staring. His cock ached and throbbed. His muscles were sweating and his body shook. Alex had to admit that Sarah was indeed one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

He kept staring in between her. Her pussy wanted to hide, to cover up. But she knew that she couldn't do anything. She couldn't even move her hips in order for him not to see it clearly. It was if he was staring right....through...her!!

"Don't stare at it!!," she squeaked.

"But...it's so cute," Alex replied.

She blushed. Why was this happening?!!! She had led the right life... adhered to the laws of the temple. She was never tempted, not even once, But now a man was staring directly into it!!! She couldn't do anything but wait as he started to...

He slowly stuck out his tongue. She braced herself. Here... it comes.... But his tongue landed onto her inner left thigh. It's tip lightly touched her sensitive skin there.

Even though it wasn't her pussy, she felt a sudden tingle again. He was licking her in too private of an area!!! She tried to move her waist but she couldn't. She stared down and blushed as she realized his entire face was embedded in between her thighs. His cheeks were lightly brushing against her inner thighs. The tip of his nose tickled her pussy hairs. And his tongue was getting closer....

He looked up at her again. She blushed.

"I'm going to taste you," he grinned.

"No.. please.... no..., it's too much of a sin... don't..," She whispered to him.

But his tongue slowly emerged from his mouth. The tip of it traveled toward her body and then softly pressed onto the border of her sweet wet spot. Then the tip of his tongue moved, tickling it.

Sarah gritted her teeth and looked away from her waist. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and her whole body trembled. She couldn't believe it... it was just a dream... But she knew it was real. Nothing this extreme could be a dream!!!

His tongue traced the outside of her vagina in slow motion. It touched and tickled her extremely sensitive skin. As he drew his tongue around, it caught small portions of juice off of her skin. She was trying not to let on that it felt heavenly, but her own voice was betraying her. She would gasp and breath on high pitched squeaks. His tongue kept tracing the outside portions of her pussy. It ached everywhere his tongue touched upon.

She looked out amongst the room. Everyone was intensely staring. She felt humiliated being in this room and having to endure this sexual torture. She looked towards the door. She wanted to get free.. to make a run for it... before her body....

Sarah's hot pussy felt soft and sticky against Alex's tongue. As cum entered into his mouth, the taste grew sweetly pleasant. His tongue slipped through the soft fold of her pussy easily. His tongue kept on licking her!!

"Maybe we should give Alex a little bit of help," the old man rung out.

"That's an idea," The Duke agreed.

Then he motioned towards the two guards that were standing by the doorway.

"Do you two want to get yourselves a piece?" he asked them.

He didn't have to ask twice. They both stepped from the door and started to walk towards the platform. Alex however stopped licking and peered over his shoulder. He gave the Duke a hard look.

"Duke, it's fine. I can handle it on my own," he told him.

Sarah looked down at him in surprise. But then she saw the two men approach on either side of her.

"I'm just helping you out Alex. Besides, this isn't just your show," The Duke informed him.

"Fine," Alex sighed and then turned back.

But Sarah caught the scowl on his face. She wondered why he looked so upset. Wasn't he one of the ones that was torturing her for a spell?! Why should he care?

"You both," he ordered the men," nothing below the waist."

Alex couldn't help it. He was enjoying her by himself. He didn't want to share this beautiful maiden. But then he bent down and touched his tongue onto her pussy again.

Sarah pushed her waist back, but it didn't help. his persistent tongue kept itching and tingling her soft spot.

"Get...get away...", she was talking to the other two. But they both pawed her breasts and then leaned down with their own tongues. They started to softly lick her nipples again. Their rough hands caressed her soft mounds as their wet tongues lightly touched their tips.

Alex tongue traced closer and closer to her opening. He rotated his tongue clockwise again around her pussy. But then he withdrew his tongue a little. Then with a soft nudge his red slimy tongue pushed against her entrance.

Sarah felt her pussy being nudged and then a slimy wiggling appendage starting to slip inside. Her eyes widened as it pushed inside her hot wet cavern. It moved awkwardly pushing and squirming against her walls. She felt the wet slimy liquid on her insides slosh about as his tongue gently squirmed about inside.

Her whole body jolted at the chill of having his tongue inside of her body!! She closed her eyes, wishing that Shereidon was not watching her. His tongue kept wiggling inside of her. She felt her insides lurch. It was throbbing and pulsating with pleasure. Something was building up inside of her. And he just kept on licking her there!!

Her muscles tensed. Her toes spread open and she balled her hands into fists. She tried as she might to draw her pussy away from his demanding and encouraging tongue. But she could not.

Her pussy was howling. Her nipples were aching at the touch of these other men's tongues. Their touch felt rougher then Alex's. She didn't like them, but her nipples were still being driven to an insane amount of crazy pleasure!

Her pussy felt hot inside. He pushed his hands against her rear, tightening his grip on her waist. Her feel was driving him to insane heights. He just wanted to whip it out and plunge his manliness into her! But something was holding him back. He couldn't do it... because the Duke hadn't ordered him to. yeah... that was why.

Alex smiled. He withdrew his tongue and then traced it towards the front border of her pussy. It was nearing the place he had touched earlier with his thumb. The..

She couldn't do anything. He was going to lick her there, she just knew it. She couldn't move her waist, he was holding onto it too tight. And the men were holding onto her chest, licking her tits. The intense pleasure she was receiving from all three areas was becoming overwhelming.

"Stop...no...," she told him.

But he didn't. His tongue traced towards the tip of her vagina. She tensed her muscles, vowing that she wouldn't be surprised twice. Then his tongue softly paused for a second. He purposefully waited to give her a second to think about what he doing. And then his tongue brushed her clitoris.

The pleasure was intense. She shook, rattling her binds. The men felt her soft body tremble underneath their palms..Alex smiled at her reaction as it shot out, through her brain. Her pussy was wet, hot and heavy. Her insides were starting to build. Something felt like it was going to explode. Her muscles were as tightened and as tense as they could get. She felt like her she had to hold her pussy back!!

Alex's tongue slid along her clitoris again and again. Each time the tip of his tongue brushed against it, wave after wave of euphoric pleasure hammered into her body. The fluids in her pussy were reaching insane amounts of wetness. It tingled and moaned, telling Sarah that it was going to explode. The walls of her pussy slightly trembled involuntarily. She was about to give. If only he'd stop... but Alex's tongue slid up and licked her clitoris again and again.

Sarah gritted her teeth. The tongue was softly persuading her pussy to break. She couldn't let it happen! She was a maiden to Shereidon. She wouldn't be able to live it down if she exploded in front of everyone!!

" No... no...If....if...you keep doing it....I'll...I'll....", she told Alex.

Alex gave her a knowing glance. She knew that he wasn't going to stop!

"If you don't want to orgasm, then give up the spell,"he smiled.

"I...," she whispered," I told you..."

He smirked at her and then stuck out his tongue. It squirmed inside the opening of her pussy again, igniting soft trembles of her flesh. She felt her insides moving and lurching. Her pussy was hot and wet and threatening to give. She wanted to close her legs, but his arms were too strong. She wanted to stop her pussy from tingling and itching, but his tongue kept on silently making it ache more.

"Your about to...," Alex told her.

She knew that!! Her toes were stretched, her muscles were tense and her teeth were clenched. She was yanking on the ropes in vain. The men kept licking and persuading her body to break. The tongues on her nipples kept rotating around, tickling and nudging. Her breasts throbbed with excitement. Her vagina was racked with pleasure and her muscles screamed to want to take over. It was taking every bit of her willpower to hold herself back!!

Alex stuck out his tongue, softly nudging the soft lips of her vagina. He slid his tongue inside again, touching the inside muscles of her trembling, complaining pussy. She closed her eyes, trying not to think of the pleasure! But his tongue kept licking.. persuading...encouraging...

She prayed. She didn't want to cum before all these men! Especially that oily old man!! And the man who was making her body submit to his will. She was trying to hold every single one of her muscles back.

His tongue touched her pussy again. She felt a slight relaxing sensation on her pussy. Her muscles were beginning to contract!

No... she thought... got to.... hold.... on....

She didn't want to cum!!! But her pussy was exposed. He was allowed to keep...on....licking!!!

She tried moving her waist again, but it wasn't helping. He was right...there... and she couldn't do anything about it. She felt her body weakening. Her pussy was loudly complaining. The impulse was taking over her brain!!

No.....no.... no.... I .....can't.....

Alex stuck out his tongue. It lightly swept over the tip of her clitoris again. The sudden urge of pleasure coursed through her veins. Her pussy suddenly contracted hard. She felt it tighten and then realized she was on the verge of the point of no return. She really couldn't believe it.... she was.....going...to cum!!!!

She sweated profusely. Her toes curled and she tried to arch her back. She blushed with humiliation. All these people were going to get what they wanted... to see her....

Alex licked her clitoris once more. The overwhelming pleasure was too much!! Her pussy was breaking.... her muscles were moving!! She forced her eyes shut and opened her mouth. She was screaming! She was losing it....She couldn't hold it back anymore!!!!

She quietly accepted her defeat. She didn't want these men to see her orgasm. But she knew that it was impossible now. She let her pussy take over.

Alex stopped and then slid back. He watched with close proximity as her vagina opened and exploded with cum. He watched it as it poured out all over the floor.

She felt so much liquid exploding from her insides. Her pussy was moving by itself, expelling the built up liquid. Her muscles were screaming, her whole body was complaining. Her pussy was moving with the most extreme pleasure she had ever experienced. She felt embarrassed knowing that all these men were watching her pussy expel so much of her liquid. She felt it dashing on her legs, heard it splashing onto the floor. Her body was relaxing, except for her hips, which clenched together as more and more of her cum shot out of her pussy.

Alex watched it all dump out onto the floor. He waited, smiling to himself. He could not believe he had the pleasure of working such a girl over. He was all smiles.

Sarah felt relaxed in her restraints as the last of her cum poured out. Her muscles were aching and she felt sore and tired. She didn't even care that she was naked anymore. Everyone had seen everything. She felt embarrassed and defeated, as if she had performed an orgasm onto the very way of life that she had lived. She had no idea what to do anymore.

She was glad she hadn't given up the spell though. It was too dangerous for men such as them to have. But she wondered to what the price was. She had been stripped naked, exposed to men, touched and prodded, licked, examined on the inside and had an orgasm in front of an audience. She wondered how she could ever go back.

The whole room was quiet. The men all stared at her naked and trembling body. It was wet with sweat. Her legs dripped with all the excess cum and the floor below her was slippery from her own juices. Her breasts were still perky but quietly reserved. Her hands were not moving and she seemed to slump in her binds.

"You orgasm so well," Alex told her," It was your first ever hmm? I bet it felt like you were in heaven."

He motioned towards the other two men and they backed away toward their previous positions.

She couldn't talk. She was just too embarrassed and humiliated to do so. It had felt like the best thing she had ever experienced, but she did not want to admit it. She just closed her eyes and wished she was home. Or at least in some sort of bed where she could sleep. Anywhere but here.

"Well, I can say that I am impressed," the old man's voice suddenly echoed through the room," I would have expected a Shrine Maiden of Shereidon to at least respect her god enough not to act so sinful in public."

Sarah opened her eyes and gave the old man a mean stare. Alex could see the fire that was reflecting off of her eyes. The sudden weakness of her body seemed to be giving way to her anger.

"I respect Shereidon enough to make sure evil men like you have no ability to use his power for your own personal gains! I will serve my god to that end, even if it means having to endure my own personal sacrifices," she countered.

"I see," The Duke cut in," So you feel that the service to your God is even more important then your own suffering? Even to a point where afterwards, you may not even be able to serve him?"

"I'll serve him regardless," Sarah replied," You cannot take my faith away from me."

Alex watched her facial features. She was adamant in her decision. And he felt strangely proud that she would not break to their will.

"Your god is looking at you and is ashamed. He's ashamed because that is not the reason why you won't give up the spell. He knows the real reason that you won't give it up is because your actually enjoying having your body pleasured in this way!", the Duke then accused.

"What?!", Sarah blushed," How dare you?!"

"Oh I dare," The Duke continued," Your God watched you cum before our very eyes and cried, because you actually wanted everyone to see it. You wanted to feel it. Because it felt so good."

"It... did not feel good," Sarah lied.

"Yes it did," the old man blurted in," We could tell you liked it!"

"I didn't!!", she denied.

Then the Duke turned to Alex. He motioned toward him with a hand and then spoke to him.

"Was she enjoying it Alex?", he asked.

He looked at her and then at the Duke. Then he nodded.

1...45678...12