Sacrifice and Other Lusty Sins

Story Info
She gives her virginity to gentleman caller.
3.3k words
4.17
53.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into your lofty apartment, the door closing behind you, and drop your purse on the ground as though, if it weighed more than a ton of bricks. You think to yourself, "Why must people be so hard on those who serve them?", "It is not as though you are taking their orders, having it made especially for them, then delivering it to them where they sit, while they wait, no they have to be very rude about the slightest thing.". You sigh out loud and drift into your home, your feet heavy; you trudge towards the answering machine as per your daily routine. One message awaits you, "Probably a bill collector." you think to yourself but, press the button anyways just to be certain.

"Hey baby, just me, calling to say hello and see how your day was, I will see you around seven for dinner ok? Talk to you soon." Click. Suddenly the woes of the day drift from your mind, happiness taking over, oh what a sweet heart he is, to call and make it all better without even really knowing you had a bad day. Lighter on your feet now you drift into the shower and wash away the stench of cigarettes and overly spiced foods.

The warm water drifting over your body, you casually go through the usual routine, soaping up and scrubbing away the day. As your hands brush past your breasts, your mind drifts to him, you wonder what it would be like for his hands to be there, for his fingers to caress you. Your mind snaps back, no, you must control yourself, you have waited a long time for the right guy to come along and be the one to take your innocence, you refuse to allow lust to consume you. You rush through the rest of the shower, not wanting to relive your thoughts, but as you dry off you wonder to yourself why now, did you finally start wondering what that would feel like; usually you never even consider it.

You go into the living room and put on some music, some nice upbeat music to dance to while you clean up the mess from days of procrastination. You sway your hips as you play with the dishes that have been piling up for too long.

Before long you hear the buzzer for your apartment, and drift over to it, knowing exactly who it is, "Yes?" you tease with a playful tone.

"'Tis me. You were expecting perhaps your other boyfriend?" He jokes; you can hear his joyous laughter through the voice buzzer.

"Yes, but your here so come on up I will settle for you for now, at least until he gets here."

Laughter again, "Well why don't you come down I have a surprise for you."

Curiosity consumes you, he has not said anything about a surprise, "hmmmm, ok well I guess he can wait, I will be right down." You race out the door, barely taking time to slip on your shoes. You catch the elevator, pressing the button a million times, wondering to yourself if it actually makes it come sooner, or just makes you feel that way.

You glide out of the elevator, across the foyer, and out the door anxious to see what little surprise your honey had planned for you. You feel him wrap a piece of cloth across your eyes and whisper to you, "You can't see until we get there!"

"Get there, where are you taking me?" you ask, almost scared.

He just whisks you to his waiting car, and then carefully, he guides you inside, then after walking around to the other side, eases away from the safety of your home, and heads off wherever it is he is taking you. After almost an hours drive, the sounds of the city long ago leaving your ears, leaving the sound of your breath, heartbeat, and his car. The odd conversations you try to strike up are slightly uncomfortable as the only thing on your mind is where he is taking you.

You feel his car slow to a stop, he tells you that he will return for you in a moment, the door opens, then closes, the trunk opens and then quiet. You hear him open the door, and guide you out of the car, after what seemed like ten minutes of waiting. He slowly guides you along a walkway, a boardwalk you muse, judging by the unevenness and the creaking it makes. Then he guides you across some sand, the small, fine grains of sand seeping into your now apparently poorly chosen footwear. Finally he slows you to a stop, you feel him slip in around you and take off the blindfold.

As your eyes focus on the darkness around you, a barely audible "uh" escapes your lips. Awe takes over you as you take in your surroundings; the crystal blue waves ease up the shoreline, making only enough noise so as to make the surroundings more comfortable, the stars brightly shining all around you. The beach curving around a bend seems to open up in just this spot for this special evening. The trees that line the beach are sparsely spread out, not too closed in, the grass grown long seems to sparkle as fireflies dance around them as if to accent the mood lighting from the distant moon in the clear sky.

You look to your feet and see a blanket spread out with an assortment of foods, mostly salads and sandwiches, but it is not the food that matters, it is the thought. You turn around to see him finally, you stare into his loving blue eyes, watch him smile as you try so hard to scorn at him for scaring you, but can only just hug him. As your arms hold him tight, a sense of safety and welcome ness fills your mind, you feel comfortable in his arms and never want to let go, but you do.

He sits down on the blanket, one knee in the air, and the other spread out, his usual comfortable position. You gently ease yourself up to him so that you are sitting between his legs; you're back to him, so that you will still be in his arms, which he happily wraps around your waist.

You casually sit and eat together, discussing how good the food is and how he is far too sweet to you, and of course how he should not have put this much effort into this.

As you and he settle back after eating, still gently talking, but now about the evening, the stars, the scenery, you turn slightly so that you are half facing him. You stare into his eyes as you listen to him talk, his words seeming to fade out of your mind until it is more of an unsteady hum then words. You ease in close and softly kiss his mouth, his words instantly stopping; he looks into your eyes, then softly kisses you back. Shivers travel down your spine, sensations you have never felt before flood over you and you kiss him deeper this time, gently you slowly open your mouth, his opening slightly to match.

Being a conservative type woman, you had rarely even kissed men, and now you were about to French kiss one, but it didn't seem to bother you, it just seemed right. You slowly ease your tongue to touch with his, and as they do, more shivers run down your spine, the soft sensual touch of his tongue against yours feeling wonderful to you. His left hand softly finds it's way to your face, gently, as though to reach out to you with his heart and touch you with it while he kissed you. Your eyes close and you kiss him more, more your tongues dance, and slowly you ease your delicate little hand up to his rough face, the bristles lightly brushing against your hand, you slide it up and run your fingers delicately through the side of his hair.

His right hand slowly drifts up to your face, then slides gently along to your hair and brushes through it, gently combing the top of your head sending soothing sensations throughout your entire body. Your mind drifts as you take in the sensations of his gentle, soothing, touch. You pull your lips away from his, gently leaving a breath between the two of you and whisper to him, "Just, be gentle.", then gently press your lips to his.

He gently wraps his arm around your waist and shifts his leg, so as to slowly ease you backwards. You feel him lightly push you backwards, and let him, still kissing him, your hands delicately touching his face. Slowly he lays you backwards, never allowing the kiss to end, if only for an instant. As your head lays down into the sand, the feeling of fine grains of sand in your hair never felt so good.

Finally he allows your kiss to end, his face not daring to leave more than a breath between the two of you, he shifts so as to gently kiss your forehead, soothing any final hesitations you have. Gently he kisses down your forehead, across your eyebrows, down the sides of your face; gently he kisses your ears, ensuring to blow lightly on them to accent the pleasure. You close your eyes and feel your eyes roll back in your head, the pleasure surmounting anything you ever imagined. His lips finally meet with yours again as desire begins to consume you, your tongues dance readily now, passionately kissing each other you place your hand behind his head, entangling it in his short hair, and pull him closer to you desiring to kiss deeper and deeper.

You feel his strong hands drift to the buttons on your shirt, finally ready to reveal all to him, you stop his hand and ease him off of you rolling him onto his back. You roll over on top of him and sit up, your knees on either side of him as you sit on his toned stomach. Sensually you undo each and every button on your shirt, slowly, nervously revealing to the night air that which no one has seen. He watches as you undo the last button and ease it back off your shoulder and drop your blouse on the blanket. You reach behind and softly unhook your bra and let if fall off of you to his chest, where he pulls it aside placing it with your shirt.

"So, am I everything you expected?", you shyly ask, hoping for something really romantic to sweep you off your feet and back into the sensual stuff you are already missing.

"I never looked to be honest, I wanted to respect your wishes so I kept my hormones in check, but from this perspective you are absolutely fantastic.", and he is right, as you sit there, your nudity exposed to the moonlight, the light shining off of you makes you appear to emit a glow around yourself, your hair sparkling in the night air, the wind lightly tossing it to one side.

You blush and slip off to the side of him again, so that he can resume where he was, curious to see what he would do next. Rolling over he resumes kissing you, his hand now gently caressing your face. Soon his kisses travel downwards to your neck, the intimacy of his kisses now consuming your mind, all conscious thought outside of the two of you drifting away.

His kisses drift down and across your neck then slowly down your chest, lusty images of him sucking on your breasts cross your mind, and you hope with all your might that he fulfills that for you, your breasts now tingling with anticipation, awaiting his sensual mouth. His mouth travels down the centre of your chest, the bristles of his lightly unshaven beard scraping across your tender breast creating a delightful mix of pleasure and pain. His kisses tenderly drift underneath your breasts, half kissing them half kissing beside them, his hand finally finding its way to your breast, the pleasure forcing a moan from your lips.

Slowly he kisses up your breasts towards your sensual peak, teasing you with how close he gets with his tongue, before finally giving in to your desire, again forcing out a moan. Sensually his tongue dances across your nipple, appeasing it with the pleasure that it has been aching for, sending spikes of lightning down your spine. You moan again as he sucks your flesh into his mouth, the pleasure spiking again your body feeling numb from the excessive pleasure. Shifting he drifts over to the other breast and pleasures it in much the same manner before returning to your mouth and kissing you more.

After taking a moment to clear the haze in your head from the bliss he caused you, you slide your hand down his side to his belt and grab hold of his shirt, pulling it up and out of his pants, then slip your hand up underneath to run your hands over his chest. As you push your hands further up the shirt begins to chafe him and he stops kissing you, though only long enough to pull it over his head.

Lust taking over you push him over again and roll on top of him; you kiss him on his chest, allowing your carnal urges to control you. Roughly you kiss him again and again trying desperately to pleasure him in a way that you felt but can't seem to find a spot that does so. Still kissing him your hand slips over his fleshy member between his legs and imagery enters your mind. You have heard about blow jobs but have never even touched a penis before, let alone sucked one, but you know this is something you want to do. You undo his belt and button, and then release his zipper before finally separating his pants and pulling aside his underwear.

The sight of his stiffened flesh forces a gasp from your mouth, hesitation strikes you, you don't know what to do but know that you are going to pleasure him no matter what it takes. You start by gripping it near the bottom and slowly licking the top part, instinctually knowing that it would be a centre of pleasure. As you lick you get to know the spots that seem to make him enjoy it the most then lick them and suck them to pleasure him. Enjoying the pleasure you provide him, you go forward and try to give him more, wrapping your mouth around his flesh you take as much of him in your mouth as you can, then slide back to the top. Taking him into your mouth again you stop near the bottom and let your tongue move across his tender skin, a moan escaping his lips you know you are doing right and you continue to take him in and out of your mouth, tonguing his sensitive flesh until your mouth tires.

Standing up in front of him, you undo the button on your jeans, the zipper, and let them fall to the ground, pushing your panties to the ground with them exposing you completely to the night air, this time the gasp escaping from his lips. You watch as he pushes off his pants and lies back in front of you. Setting whatever little nervousness you have about this aside, you move forward and sit down again on his abs. Kissing him again, now both of you deeply consumed with passion, the kisses are deep and hard, tongues dancing frantically you are both beyond ready for this and you both know it.

You slowly ease your hips backwards until you can feel his flesh underneath your untouched flower. Raising your hips a little you reach your hand down and guide his flesh to yours, struggling slightly to find where it goes, but finally do and place it at the opening. He whispers to you to go slowly at first, so you do, and lightly press down with your hips until the tip of his penis fills your insides. The stretching of the walls hurting slightly, the pleasure of him finally filling you numbing the pain. Slowly you slide him further and further until you feel him pressing against a barrier, knowing you can't be that small of a hole you press against him and feel your self rip something inside, panic strikes you, and not sure what is wrong. You look to him and see that he is looking to you to reassure you it is ok, and the panic subsides. You wait for the pain the drift away, not wanting to hurt yourself anymore.

Slowly you ease the rest of him inside, holding at the bottom to take in the pleasure from his flesh being inside of you, the feeling of the walls of your pussy being so stimulated. You sit up so that you are on your knees, perpendicular to him and pull yourself upwards, so that he eases almost all the way out of you, then slowly you sit down again, the pain this time far less then the last, but the pleasure far better then ever before. Eager for more you do it again, this time the pain no more than a distant memory you fully enjoy the pleasure of his flesh rubbing against yours, the feeling of him filling your insides forcing a moan from your delicate lips.

After slipping him in and out of you for a short while the desire for him on top of you takes over your mind, and you submit, pulling yourself close to him you begin to pull him over on top of you, and he pushes you the rest of the way, eager to pleasure you. Slowly he eases himself in and out of you, something about the way he does so pleasuring you more so then when you had done it yourself, the pleasure seeming to amplify with each thrust. Your eyes roll back in your head as he thrusts slowly and deeply inside of you, moans now escaping almost constantly from your lips you let go control of your body and let your mind just enjoy the bliss from the moment.

Your hips begin to press against his, helping him to pleasure you, build to whatever is coming. You feel his hand reach down between the two of you to your pierced flower; you wait to see what he is going to do. His finger finds your clit, slowly rubbing the tip of his finger across it as he eases himself in and out of you. Pleasure spikes throughout your body, moans from your lips now louder then ever before, you feel it building immensely inside of you collecting with that which had started from the thrusting from him, collecting for something special inside of you.

His pace quickens, both in his finger and in his thrusts, harder and harder he thrusts into you, your moans louder with each one, faster and faster he fingers you, more and more your pleasure builds. Bliss consuming your mind you await the sensation you feel is coming. Finally he thrusts deep inside of you, cumming into your insides, filling you with it, that thrust finally being everything you need the pleasure you had built up inside explodes, consuming your entire body in it intensity, you feel numb as you are engulfed in pleasure, you shake and convulse, screaming from the immensity, every muscle in your body tenses, your back arches and your mind goes blank.

You awake to the sensation of his fingers running lightly through your hair, your body still weak from the experience, you stare up to the stars and wonder if anyone out there had ever experienced anything like that. You look up to him and he leans forward and kisses you, you both know this won't be the last.