Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," the small man whimpered. "Anything. I'll give you anything. Please."

You already gave me everything, little man. Maida's jet black claws closed around the lord. She felt spears bouncing from the scales and spikes in her back as she slowly crushed the life out of the lord. Blood and flesh and guts dripped to the floor. Maida shook her hand, spraying the remains across the room. The rough skin on the palm of her hand was covered in blood. Feeling curious and still ignoring the swords and spears clanging against her, Maida's forked tongue flicked against her palm. Rather than recoil in disgust, she relished the deep and nuanced flavor of the blood. It tasted like nothing she'd had before and she wondered what it'd taste like when burned.

Ignoring her hunger, Maida bent low and tore at the floor. Sparks filled the air as her claws tore against tile and wood until she broke through. As gently as possible, Maida destroyed everything below her until she reached the cells two floors down. As carefully as possibly, she broke the bars holding the captured women. She wondered briefly if one had been chosen rather than her, whether she would be looking up at a dragon even now.

You're free now. As free as you can be. Return to your families if they loved you. Band together and make your own family if they didn't. The world is changed around you.

Still ignoring the few remaining fearless soldiers, Maida walked out of the keep. Once clear, she beat her wings once, twice and then took flight. Raida circled in the distance and she cried out a greeting to him. He looped around and folded his wings, screaming towards her before braking to swing beside her.

Are you finished here, Maideira?

Yes. She told him. Now I am free. Raida. Raida, now I am free.