Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandarus
pandarus
2,690 Followers

The pulsing throb increased to a feverish pitch, near breaking, but somehow caught at an unending peak.

"So close." She moaned.

She cried out his name with a pleading broken voice she could barely recognize as her own and thrust back against him, her fingertips gripping tightly the arm the held her so closely to him, her nails biting into flesh.

He growled again and thrust violently, releasing himself inside her. The hot pulse of him filling her finally pushed her over the edge into a series of fierce spasms which left her breathless and trembling. Her body broke around his until finally her climax eased enough for her to find her lungs and let out a cry before collapsing in a trembling heap on the table, gasping for air.

He touched her back lightly. She remained stationary as the remaining tremors continued to course through her.

"Are you all right?" His voice sounded thicker and harsher, something between a growl and great deep drum.

She made an incoherent sound in response.

"Calliope?"

He brushed the hair from her face and she felt him lean over her.

She nodded finally, and he let out a deep breath. It felt cool against her heated skin.

He removed himself gently, a strange thing compared to his previous reckless passion, and she felt something cold and wet slip down her thighs. She wanted to remove it, but couldn't bring herself to move. She felt a cloth pressed against her and rubbed down her legs, making the cold sensation disappear. She sighed contentedly and remained that way, half conscious and murmuring her approval as he leaned over her and placed firm kisses along her neck and shoulder before finally pulling away. She forced herself back into reality and struggled to her feet, her skirts falling back down around her as she rose. She wasn't on her feet more than a second before she changed her mind and lowered herself back onto the cushioned seats behind her.

He was cleaning himself off with the same thing he'd used on her and walked to the side door tossing it, she assumed, in the bath. She lay down on her side still trying to catch her breath. He returned and crouched next to her, still naked, and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. She smiled weakly.

"So when are you planning on punishing me then?"

He laughed. "You should rest first."

"Yes." she agreed. "Where should I sleep?"

He raised a brow at her.

"With me."

She hadn't realized her chest had tightened up until she felt it release again. The sensation made her blink in confusion. Before she could think too much about it he smiled and lifted her to her feet, guiding her back to his quarters.

He slid the dress from her shoulders, caressing her arms and smoothing her sides as he did. She looked up at him towering over her and leaned forward against his massive chest. He bent down and kissed her mouth, turning her chin up with his forefinger. The throbbing pulse of her blood was loud in her ears and she could feel her hands beginning to tremble.

He frowned at her.

"Is something wrong? You're shaking."

She wasn't sure what it was, but she could feel strange and unwanted sensations welling up inside her, making her chest ache. Was she going to cry?

She shook her head and looked down at her shaking hands.

"I must just be tired."

He lowered her to the skins that served as his bed and followed covering her body with his. One heavy arm draped over her and nestled her tightly against him. She curled, tucking her head against his chest, and felt her eyes burn and dampen. What was wrong with her? She wasn't upset. Maybe it was just the strain and confusion of the last few days.

"Are you crying?"

Her throat was closed and she found she couldn't answer, and just shook her head instead, willing her tears to stop. But they wouldn't.

"Liar."

He pulled away to look at her and she sat up, turning away to hide her face.

"I'm sorry" she choked out rubbing at her eyes with her palms. "I can't seem to stop."

"Are you hurt?" He sounded concerned, and she felt large fingers curling around her shoulder. She looked back, he looked worried.

"No, I'm not hurt."

"Then what's wrong?" She shook her head. "That's not an answer."

"I...I don't know. I just...I don't know."

His hand fell from her shoulder. The room become cold and she choked back another round of tears.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't like crying." She stumbled to her feet and collected her clothes. "I'll leave."

"Stay where you are." his voice had lost its gentleness.

She clutched her clothes to her and froze in place.

"Now tell me why you're crying."

She sighed heavily. "I told you, I don't know. I just started, and I couldn't stop."

"You're upset."

"I don't feel upset."

"Then what?"

She shrugged, "Maybe, I'm just, overwhelmed." She gave him a crooked smile. His frown softened and he sighed as well dropping his eyes to the stone floor at her feet.

"I should be sorry then."

"Why? You've not harmed me."

"Perhaps not, but I haven't been...very sympathetic."

Her lips parted and her heart quickened again.

"No," she disagreed, "you've asked nothing of me. I did everything willi..." He cut her off with a wave of his hand.

"Just because you made no protest doesn't mean you weren't being used. I'm not foolish enough to believe you had, or felt you had any choice. I have a feeling your not so foolish either."

"I told you...I don't mind." She said softly.

"Perhaps you don't mind your situation, and maybe it could, easily, have been worse, but that doesn't change your lack of control over it." He looked back up at her "Perhaps this is what upsets you. Now that the others are freed, you no longer have anything to have control over."

"Did I? Have control?" She wondered aloud.

"It may have felt like it at least." No then. Or maybe. Hell.

What he was saying made sense to her, but it didn't sit right, something was missing, there was something else, some other feeling she couldn't put her finger on that she knew was the cause of the her strange behaviour.

She let out a long sigh. "I don't know, it doesn't feel like that, but you may be right. I have no better explanation." She was glad that he didn't look pleased with himself and only shrugged.

"I'm only making a suggestion." He gestured to the empty place next to him. "Are you going to lie down? You're welcome to cry all you like." He smirked.

She laughed softly and wiped at her eyes. "You want me to stay?"

"I wouldn't suggest it otherwise."

She felt too tired to fight or question the relief that washed over her and she slid back down next to him and pressed up tight, not waiting for him to pull her close. She could hear his heart, heavy and slow, reverberating in her own chest. She lay quietly, listening to the unchanging rhythm. It was a long time before she fell asleep.

pandarus
pandarus
2,690 Followers