Sacrifice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandarus
pandarus
2,702 Followers

"Are you angry with me?" That caught her off guard.

"With you? I thought you were angry with me."

"Why would I be angry with you?"

"Well last night and my...episode. Then that altercation this afternoon. I thought you might be displeased." He look her up and down, his eyes followed the length of her leg to her hips and paused. His eyes rose to meet hers and the waning throb of her sex that had been incited earlier by his nearness was reignited making her shift her hips anxiously.

"So that explains the outfit?"

"A little." She whispered thickly.

"A little, as in completely?"

She felt even hotter. She nodded.

"Take it off." His voice was instantly cold and commanding, and it shook her out of her daze.

"You don't like it?"

"No," he said slowly, "I like it very much, but there's one problem with it."

"What's that?" She asked, consciously taking the teasing bait of his words.

"Dresses like that aren't supposed to stay on that long. So...take it off." She felt a little thrill run through her. He looked very stern and the way his eyes took her in was intense and focused. He looked...determined.

The now familiar excited fear made her hands tremble imperceptibly as she pulled the fabric from her shoulders, letting it slip easily to the floor, as it was no doubt designed to do. She stood there naked, and he leaned back and watched her. She held her arms at her sides, fighting the urge to cover herself. It was as nerve wracking as it was spine tingling to be standing like this in front of him, so exposed. At least that silly bit of fabric at her feet had given her the illusion of protection. Now she was just, simply, naked, and she felt the movement of his eyes poignantly. Her sex throbbed again.

She couldn't will her arousal into submission, so she attempted to cover it with teasing instead, placing her hands on her hips and tilting them idly.

"Better?" She asked lightly with a coy smile, trying to alleviate the oppressive tension.

"Much" He growled, the force of his hot look slamming into her gut leaving her breathless and chasing off any thoughts she had about more teasing flippancy. She stepped forward, her paralysis broken by sudden desire, and stopped at the edge of the bath, hesitant. He reached over and wrapped his fingers around her ankle and slowly slipped his huge hand up her calf, lightly across the back of her knee causing a little shiver up her spine, and then up the back of her thigh, pausing and dipping forward between her thighs as he neared her still throbbing center. He grazed her sex with one of his fingers ever so lightly, causing her to inhale sharply.

He paused and gave her a frowning quizzical look. She watched his face intently as he made another pass with his fingers, this time being anything but teasing and pressing his fingers firmly between the soft folds. 'And wet' she thought hotly as she felt his fingers slide easily across her, dipping ever so slightly inside. She shifted her hips in silent response, her eyes eyelids fluttering as she tried to keep her breathing even. He pulled his fingers away and cocked a surprised eyebrow at her.

"Your very..." his voice trailed off. "How long have you been aroused" He looked a little taken aback. She swallowed hard and made a shrugging gesture.

"Ah, a while." His surprised expression twisted into something else. She did wrap her arms around herself then.

"Why?" She was speechless. Why?

"Why?"

"Yes."

"Well why are you?"

He smiled. "You're naked."

"So are you."

"Seriously?"

"Well you are." What was he getting at? How could she be joking. He was sitting there naked and aroused while she ran her hands all over him. What did he expect the reaction would be? She told him as much. He leaned back again with a strange expression on his face.

"So. you're saying if I put you in a room with a naked aroused man you'd become wet?" Her face burned.

"No."

"That's what you said."

"No, I said You're naked and aroused. I've seen other naked...and occasionally aroused men, but I'm not some excitable little chit who jumps at the first sign of interest." She was irritated again. How could he think that?

"So I arouse you then." He placed the emphasis on I.

"Well I..." She wasn't sure if she wanted to say yes to that. Especially with him eying her the way he was. It was true though she admitted reticently. She was attracted to him. He was a massive, grey, horned giant...and she wasn't becoming any less wet as she stood there thinking about that fact. "A little." She choked out, looking at her feet. Which was a bad idea, since it gave her a startling view of her naked body with his hand laying along her thigh.

"I'd hate to see a lot then." Now he was just teasing her. "Tell me why it is I arouse you so." She blinked at him. He wasn't serious...

"Your not really going to ask me to..."

"Absolutely. Come now, stoke my male pride." He slid his hand up and down her thigh and smiled mischievously.

"Well," she breathed, not totally believing she was going to admit this, "you're very big..a-and hard."

"Yes, we've covered that." He drawled and grinned, still teasingly.

"No, the rest of you," she touched her own shoulder and collar bone to clarify, her expression serious. His grin subsided. "Muscular." She elaborated, her voice wavering.

"I suppose you like this shade of grey as well?" It was meant, she sensed, as a self depreciating joke, but his smile was halfhearted.

"It looks like silver when you're wet." It was his turn to blink. "And when you stand in the sunlight." Her heart pounded in her chest, but the unsure expression on his face bolstered her confidence and gave her some semblance of control. He was becoming as uncomfortable as she, and that made her want to push harder. She pressed on, looking at him appraising, perhaps for the first time in that way, openly admiring him. "You're well proportioned...and the lines of your face are..." She took in the high forehead, the prominent brow and square, angular jaw and searched for a word. "Striking. Very...well, male." It was what she thought when she looked at him. Big, and male.

She stepped down into the bath, and stood over him, though just barely. The water was still hot, and the back of her mind told her she could probably use a bath herself but she doubted that was going to happen, not with that look in his eye. Another shiver ran up her spine.

He was just watching her now, his smile gone, his eyes tumultuous. She ran her fingers over his skin down his collarbone to his chest, just as she had touched herself.

"Your skin is a little rough." She felt his lungs fill beneath her hand quickly. "I like that." She added softly, watching her fingers and avoiding his eyes. Those burning golden amber eyes. "And your eyes make my skin burn." She looked up then, to find him already giving her that soul melting stare. His jaw was tight and clenched, and she could see his body tensing, his arms and legs like twisted cords.

"Are you teasing me?" His voice was thick and low, and the vibrations ran up through her arm and into her own chest. It was hard to tell if he was angry or excited. Her eyes dipped into the water. Either way his body was the latter, and that was good enough for her. She leaned into him, pressing her naked thighs firmly between his.

"No." She whispered huskily and pressed her mouth to his, feeling it part slightly for her as she teased his lips with the tip of her tongue.

He finally moved and wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her down into his lap, supporting her weight easily on one massive thigh. His erection pressed up against her, and she parted her legs, pressing one against his stomach, allowing his hard cock to slide between. She ignored her natural embarrassment and shifted her hips, letting herself enjoy the hot pleasure of the silky head sliding up against her extremely wet sex, parting the lips with its pressure as it slid by. She moaned softly and appreciatively into his mouth. He growled lustily in response.

"You're not cross with me are you?" She whispered against his lips.

He kissed her again, long and slow, making her body sag uselessly into him before answering. "Why do you keep thinking that?"

"Sometimes it's hard to tell," His mouth was working across her neck, nipping her ear "if you're going to yell at me...." he bit lightly at her neck and she sighed, "or if you're going to fuck me." Hearing herself say that made her electric with excitement. His own breathy growl against her neck told her it had a similar effect on him.

"Granted I haven't been given much time or reason...but how many times have I been angry with you?" His hands were pulling at her breasts, lightly thumbing the two small hard nipples.

"None?" she asked with another sigh.

"Correct." He rewarded her with a pinch making her whimper into his mouth as he slid his tongue along hers in a slow luxurious manner. "And how many times have I fucked you?" She felt that delightful shiver again.

"I'd say it's becoming something of a habit." She pulled away and gave him a hot mischievous grin of her own.

"I think that's about accurate. Also if I ever really do look like I want to yell at you, you can safely assume I'd still rather molest you." She grinned at him and ran a hand over one rough cheek.

"So if I make you mad I should just lift my skirts and present, and all will be forgiven?" He laughed, stroking her back.

"I can guarantee it."

"I'll remember that."

"Please do. I look forward to being angry with you." He reached over and grabbed a cloth and began to rub her back, streaming the warm water over her shoulders. She tilted her head forward and closed her eyes leaning into his firm touch. He repaid her work, rubbing down her back and arms, before moving down her legs to her feet, squeezing gently. She groaned, and opened her eyes sleepily, smiling up at him. His hands worked back up her thighs just missing the apex and slid up over her stomach with the cloth, slowly massaging the undersides of her breasts. Her slow relaxed breathing deepened and quickened again.

He lifted her in his lap, repositioning her so that her back was to his stomach. His hard cock was pushed up between her thighs and pressed hotly along the parted lips, and rested against her abdomen. Abandoning the cloth, Thelios continued to caress her breasts, lifting them in his hands and thumbing the dusky colored buds at the tips. It was as if there was a direct line from her chest to her sex and every roll and pinch made her hips arch a little and the deepest parts of her throb until she was grinding in time with his hands, sliding along the shaft standing proudly between her legs.

The thick purplish head bounced lightly against her belly and she caressed it with her fingers, covering it with the slick moisture at the tip. She was flooded with thoughts of the last two nights, and watched the thick weapon throb against her with hungry, glazed eyes. How big it had been inside her, hurting her, stretching her until all of her ached. Yet, she thought, stroking him deliberately with her own slick sex, her whole body wanted nothing more than to arch her hips until she could push all of him inside her, letting it take her, possess her.

That thought vibrated through her, possessing her. It made her stomach tighten and back tense, wringing electric pulses through her limbs. Did she want to be owned? No, she never had...but that word, possessed, she shuddered again, was different. Somehow it meant something else. Possess me, she whispered in her head. His hands obeyed, pulling her roughly against him, hard into his chest, his fingers pulling at her sensitive nipples. She could feel the pressure building inside of her already, and she worked her hips needfully. She rolled the thought in her head, mouthing it silently, her eyes rolling as his mouth obeyed as well, claiming her neck and shoulders.

"Yes." Her voice came out in a broken cry. He growled behind her with what sounded like frustration, and the rapid building of what she knew to be an imminent orgasm caused by the delicious friction of his cock rubbing against her was momentarily threatened. That is until his hands grabbed her hips, making her gasp in surprise, and lifted her high before forcing her back down onto his rigid cock.

He impaled her brutally, shoving the flared head up inside of her gracelessly. It pulled at her and rammed hard and painfully into the soft flesh, knocking the wind from her as it filled her. The startling suddenness of his thrust, and the sensation of her own torn body pulling greedily as it clamped down around its impaler made her shatter. Her body became uncontrollable and her sight was blinded with starry blackness. She roiled with sensation. All she could hear was the roaring of her blood in her ears. She shuddered convulsively in thrall of the intensity of her orgasm and gave herself over to it, going half limp in his arms.

He continued to drive into her, lifting and spearing her with increasing intensity, prolonging the rolling waves of gut wrenching pleasure. Each new wave that crashed into her made it more unbearable, and she whimpered helplessly as she bounced in his lap like a rag doll.

She thought she was going to break apart, unable to stand it any longer when, with one final thrust, he exploded into her. The warm flooding sensation and the forceful pressure of his climax sent a new wave through her body as her stretched cunt attempted to pull him even deeper, clenching and sucking at him tightly and painfully. He made an unintelligible sound and she responded with her own broken gasp.

Her head spun and shone with stars, and it was a long moment before she could pull herself into reality. She was leaning against him, held in place with one large arm around her waist, and the slowly softening cock still buried deep inside her. She attempted to raise herself, but her head swam strangely and she could only shift making a week mewling sound.

He crushed her into his chest letting out a long rumbling growl. What giants sound like when they purr she thought with a weak smile. She rested her head on his chest and gave up on trying to go anywhere.

Her stomach cramped a little, and she was sore as hell, but the steady rise of his chest was calming and she felt a soft contentment spread over her. After a time he lifted her slowly, slipping wetly from her body, and lay her on the cool stone floor.

He stood, dripping, and loomed over her sprawled body. He looked serious, and thoughtful. She wondered what he'd do, what he was thinking.

Her heart sped, and she felt that strange emotion burning in her chest. Not again. She closed her eyes and turned her face away until it passed. When she opened her eyes he was gone. She sat up quickly, ignoring her cramp. Her relief when she saw him still in the room was instant, and unnerving. He looked at her curiously. She looked at his knees.

"You alright?"She nodded and got to her feet, wincing.

"Yes," She smiled wanly "Thank you." He watched her as she collected her scrap of clothing and slowly made for the hallway door. She was heading for her new room...but she was hoping he'd stop her before she got to the door. She stopped halfway. How pathetic this was. How pathetic she was. She was still naked. How obvious. She turned around. He was arching an eyebrow at her. "Wrong door." She said with a tight smile, and walked back past him to his chambers. Nice recovery idiot. Even she couldn't tell what game she was playing at. She wasn't usually the game playing type. What more could she possibly expect from him, if anything. He didn't follow, so she just folded her clothes carefully and lay down, curling onto her side and pulling one of the heavier furs up over her body. She wasn't cold, but the weight was comforting. She focused on that.

She was beginning to drift when another weight joined her, settling in with a heavy sigh behind her. They lay there a long while before he spoke. "What did he do to you?"She frowned and turned on her back so she could see him.

"What did who do to me? I mean...who did what?" What was wrong with her? He smirked at her.

"Rattled?"

She gave him an arched look as a response.

"Your new friend." He continued, smirk fading.

"Oh. I don't know. Nothing much really."

"What?"

"Specifically?"

"Yes."

"Well," she turned up on one elbow and reached out grabbing his chin as the man had hers, "he grabbed me like this, and when I pulled away," she grabbed his wrist "he grabbed me and pulled me back to him." She tugged for effect.

"That's it?"

"Well he was being a little rougher than I was." She said defensively.

"Yes, but nothing more? He didn't do anything else to you?"

"No."He nodded clearly satisfied. Strange man she thought, or rather giant... and rolled back onto her back, grunting at a stitch in her side."Thelios?" She called softly.

"Hmm."

"Would you...would you mind... if I slept elsewhere tomorrow?"

"You can sleep elsewhere tonight if you don't like laying with me." She thought she heard something like annoyance hitch in his voice and repressed a smile.

"I like sleeping with you just fine...I prefer it even," she added almost inaudibly, "but I think I need a break from the non-sleeping part."

"I thought I 'aroused' you?" This time with humor. She smiled at the distant stone ceiling.

"Yes, and my body's beginning to regret it." She rubbed her stomach trying to ease the persistent cramp. "I was a virgin..." she added tentatively, not wanting to insult him. He softened visibly, in the corner of her eye.

"I promise I won't touch you." That was not, for some reason, what she wanted to hear. She sat up to look down at him.

"Well, it's not that...it's just...there, to heal, you know. Only, maybe, one night."

"I said I wouldn't touch you." He looked at her askance, "you don't need to haggle with me. Now go to sleep." He turned over, giving her his back. She choked back a disappointed sting and lay down. She wanted to reach out to him, to re-establish contact. So she did, giving in to the strange urge and wrapped an arm around his lower torso and laying her hand on the side of his stomach. He rewarded her by capturing her hand in his.

She melted into the back of him, wondering at the satisfaction coursing through her. Why did she feel the need to touch him all the time? Was she becoming attached to him? It did make sense, she reasoned after a moment considering the question. He'd taken her virginity and they'd shared very intimate acts and words. Such intimacy must breed some sort of affection, especially when the other is generally affable like he is. She nodded mentally and felt content with her analysis and slept unperturbed by the strange passions that had been troubling her.

**

"I'm leaving tomorrow."Caliope looked up from her stew with a frown and gave Thelios a quizzical look. Demitri kept eating undisturbed.

"Where are you going?" He looked at her mildly.

"No where special, just ...family business."

"I see. How long will you be gone?"

"Not long." Vague as always.

The past weeks had rolled on in peaceful repetition into months. She found this change in the rhythm unsettling."Who will look after the sheep?"

"They'll survive on their own."

"But you'll lose some."

He shrugged. "It happens."

She was no shepherd, but she'd sometimes tagged along for something to do, and knew that for the most part it was just a lot of sitting around and redirecting wanderers."I could do it." She offered tentatively.

He shrugged. "If you like."

"Well I think it's ridiculous to just leave them all alone."

He arched an eyebrow at her, "I've done it before."

"Perhaps, but it's wasteful. I can't abide that. No it won't do. " She stabbed at a piece of rabbit and missed.

pandarus
pandarus
2,702 Followers