Sacrifice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandarus
pandarus
2,703 Followers

When the door closed, Calliope drew her legs back under her and knelt before her master on the couch. "You shouldn't encourage him."

"Why not?' He still wore his grin, and her censure did nothing to abate it. Quite the opposite in fact.

"It's immoral." She belied the sentiment with her own poorly hidden grin.

"Is that so?"

"Mmhm. You're a terrible influence." She leaned forward on the palms of her hands and tilted her chin up to meet his hand as he reached out to grasp it. He leaned in as well, his sun colored eyes burning into hers, and she found herself wetting her lips automatically, her eyes flicking to his mouth and back again.

"I had no idea you thought that about me. That I am a bad influence."

She resisted the urge to grin wider when his own eyes also flickered downward. "Yes. You're a very, bad, man. You told me yourself once that you weren't a very nice person. Remember?"

"I might recall something like that." He surprised her by releasing her and pulling away. But his smile took on a new heat as his eyes raked over her. He turned himself to face her fully, sitting so as to straddle the backless couch, and leaned back. "Do you know what I think?"

"What, my Lord?"

"I think that behind every bad man there's a very bad woman."

She laughed. "What, corrupted you? Not I?"

"You." He sighed theatrically. "I had so much potential, but you've ruined me."

She did grin at that...and slid a hand up one of his thighs, letting her fingers tease beneath the edge of his wrap. "It can't have been me."

"I say it is you. And it just so happens that I'm always right." She watched his face carefully, but he showed no reaction to her exploring hand.

"Ah, but my Lord, it's not possible. You see I'll admit to having been in front of you, above you, and more often than not, beneath you...but never behind you. I haven't the right...parts, for such things."

He chuckled again, though his expression told her it was despite himself. She reveled in the victory.

"Do you know what else I think?"

"What, Master?"

"That you're a little overdressed for the occasion."

Her own grin turned tremulous as she felt the heat of his gaze suffuse her skin. She found herself biting her lower lip as she pulled the pin from the shoulder of her dress and held the bunched cloth against her breast.

It wasn't as if she were unused to being nude before him, or unused to the dark, fiery expression slowly claiming his features, but still, she couldn't ignore the nervous fluttering in her stomach, nor the hot flush of anxious excitement crawling over her skin.

"What occasion is that my lord?" She asked in a soft voice as she dropped the fabric and allowed it to pool loosely around her knees. Her eyes darted away from his and downward, catching for a moment the sight of her own already blushing breasts and the pebbled flesh gracing their tips.

She gazed up at him through her lowered lashes, fighting the sudden inclination to cover herself and escape those burning eyes.

He didn't answer, but reached for her. Yet, instead of pulling her into his arms or up to his lips as she expected him to, he turned her so that she was seated between his legs, her shoulders resting against his chest.

She relaxed into his embrace as his arms wrapped around her, and let out a contented hum of pleasure when she felt his lips brush against her ear and trail hotly down the length of her neck. "Well," he began again, his voice a deep rumble that echoed beneath her skin, "the occasion that I learn you how to be bad."

"Bad, or very bad?" She whispered distractedly, her mind only barely keeping up with his words, and not at all able to come up with anything clever...though really, he sounded like he was having the same problem.

"Very, very bad."

"As bad as all that?"

"Worse." It was more growl than word, and she swallowed hard.

"And h-how do you propose to do that?" She stuttered breathlessly as he suckled lightly on the flesh of her throat.

"If you don't have the part...I'll just have to give it to you, won't I. And teach you through example. Do you think you can keep up with the lesson, sweet?"

She let out a sound that was something like a laughing moan and pressed firmly against him. She could feel the part in question rubbing against her back.

His arms squeezed her once before loosening, letting his hands smooth over her sides and across the tops of her legs, his fingers curling in to grip the insides of her thighs, pulling them apart until they were pressed to his. The flush of her skin became a burn as her full focus was drawn to the sensation of cool air against the rapidly dampening folds of her sex and the pulsing throb within.

He didn't stop there but pulled her higher against his body, and shifted her legs so that they rested over his, dangling and stretched wide on either side of his spread thighs.

She squirmed as his teeth grazed her shoulder and reached up run her palm along his rough cheek. His hands left her and she felt the cloth between them pull away, leaving his smooth, hot length pressed against her back. His hands returned, this time capturing hers and pulling them up by the wrists to wrap around his neck.

Her legs remained where he'd placed them, held apart by his own, leaving her unable to squeeze her thighs to satisfy the persistent throb at their apex. She ground her hips instead, half in frustration, half in encouragement, earnestly hoping he'd accept the invitation.

She let out a moaning sigh and gripped his neck as his hands moved down her arms and body, one pausing to cup the swell of her breast, and the other passing lower to cover the heat between her thighs. She pressed against him, but his fingers refused to do anything but tease her thighs and outer folds with the lightest of caresses.

She dropped a hand to press his more firmly to her, pushing his thick middle finger deeper with her own, and grinding her hips to slide him along her wet slit. She felt the vibration of his chuckle as he allowed her to use him to pleasure herself. But the allowance was short lived, and he caught up her hand, replacing it around his neck.

"Hang on. Don't let go." The whisper in her ear sent a shiver through her.

"I won't." She whispered back, tipping back her head and turning her mouth until it brushed against his jaw.

His hand returned, still teasing, but she was content for the moment to let it be, focusing instead on the sensation of his other hand gently fondling her breasts. They were still tender and she bit back a wince when his grip became firmer. She could feel his lips and breath, incongruously light against her neck and she tipped her head to give him access to her throat.

"Still tender?" Another hot whisper, another shiver.

She couldn't bring herself to speak, but nodded breathlessly. He left off his caress, sliding his hand lower to rest over her stomach. She tensed, concerned that he might once again pull away. She needn't have worried however, as his other hand made up for the loss by finally squeezing her sex, pressing his fingers into the furrow and teasing her entrance with delicious pressure. They slid upward, pausing to firmly grip and roll her sensitive nub.

"Tender here as well?" She could hear the wicked smile in his voice as she whimpered and bucked against him.

She opened her mouth to answer, but all that came out was a sharp cry of pleasure. It was almost too much, painful even, but she was loathe to stop him and would gleefully suffer worse. She bucked, hoping to impel him lower, closer to her center and that waiting, wanting emptiness. Despite her encouragement, he continued to pull cruelly on that captured pearl of flesh.

She groaned and grit her teeth. "Please.." she breathed.

"Please?"

"Inside..." She gasped, "I-I want you inside..."

He let out another of those chuckles of his...the kind that made her want to hit him and kiss him at the same time. "Is that really what an bad girl would say?"

"Yes, dammit!" She panted, thrusting her hips up to him.

"Your going to be a difficult student aren't you." He rumbled against her shoulder. She bucked again in response. But to no avail. He continued to waver between light caresses of her thighs and outer-folds, and gripping and tugging her clit, but never gave her the satisfaction she craved.

She grit her teeth and dug her fingers into the back of his neck to keep from grabbing his hand and putting it exactly where she wanted it herself. "Do something." she groaned. "Stop teasing me!"

"Do what?"

"Oh for the love—fuck me already. Fuck me...with your fingers, your cock...I don't care, just do something!" Her words devolved into a frustrated whimper as her hips jerked once more under his fingers.

He made a terrifying, shudder inducing sound...one that made her insides clench with pure, desperate need. "Much better." He growled.

She pushed up her hips, spreading herself as widely as she could, and this time was rewarded with first one, than two thick fingers pressed inside of her. He moved slowly inside her, drawing and stretching her flesh around him, pressing deeply and lingering there.

"Stop me if I'm too rough." His voice was harsh and tight.

She shook her head against his shoulder. "I wouldn't stop you for the world." She moaned, earning her a low laugh.

"I won't stop...just..." His breath hitched slightly as she clenched down around his fingers and dropped a hand down behind her and between them to wrap around his cock. "I don't want to hurt you." He ground out as her hand squeezed him in sympathy with her body.

"Calliope..." He warned, when she didn't respond, except to grip his cock more firmly. He began drawing his fingers from her.

"Alright! Fine," she panted, "don't stop...I'll tell you...just don't stop."

He was laughing at her, she could feel it shudder through his chest. But his fingers didn't stop, so she decided he could laugh all he wanted.

She tried to reward his acquiescence by stroking him in return, but the angle was awkward with him trapped behind her, so she simply limited her own efforts to the occasional encouraging squeeze. Eventually even that became too much to keep up as he quickened the pace.

And quickened still. She could feel herself building, and her breath came with difficulty.

Somehow managed to remember herself and caution him as his thrusting fingers became rough and jarring...bordering on that wonderful-strange cusp of pleasure-pain where he'd brought her so often before.

"Careful..." she gasped in warning, and sorry to have to do it. She could admit, to herself at least, that part of her took perverse delight in his rough handling of her body. Never really hurting her, not usually, but always a little too hard, a little too eager...demanding. It excited her.

She groaned in disappointment as his fingers left her once more. They came up to cup her chin, letting her feel her own wetness still on his fingers. And the scent of it...it only rouse her further. The fingers tipped her head back firmly and she twisted in his arms until his mouth found and roughly claimed hers. "Good girl." He growled softly against her lips.

She let out a broken gasp of a laugh. Had he been testing her then? The bastard.

"I thought good wasn't what we were aiming for." She returned, still half panting with arousal as she did her best to taunt him back.

"True. Thank you for the reminder." He patted her cheek and grinned in a way which made her rather nervous.

She let out an indecorous squeal as he took her by the waist and rose, hauling her across the room in a few long strides, only to deposit her stomach first on the bed. She had barely pulled herself onto her knees when his hands found and gripped the backs of her thighs and pulled them toward him, spreading her wide.

She melted under his hands as they ran from her shoulders to her hips, encompassing and gripping her— the dip of her waist, the rounds of her breasts, the length of her arms, the curve of her hip and thigh—filling his hands with her. Everywhere he touched tingled with excitement...as if her body had been clay, not brought to life until he'd traced its shape with those zealous fingers.

Her wits left her entirely when she felt his tongue join his hands and burn a broad trail up between her thighs and through the smooth furrow of her sex. She pressed into him as one of his large hands clapped over the globe of her ass, kneading it firmly in time with his wonderful, piercing tongue.

She gasped and felt herself burn with excited embarrassment as first cool air and then a hot, wet mouth passed over the small, hidden star of her anus. Then passed again...and again.

Calliope bit her lip and held her breath. It wasn't the first time she'd felt his tongue or fingers brush or press her there...but this time he seemed to linger. She bowed her head and thrust her hips up, trying to ignore the conflicting urges to pull away and push back, and instead encouraged him back to safer grounds. She failed, and instead of sliding back to satisfy the throbbing of her sex, he paused and replaced his tongue with the pads of his fingers.

She shifted nervously as he toyed with the tight little knot of flesh, noticing, after a nerve wracking moment, that his fingers were slicker than they should be. She was certainly wet enough herself, but this was a different sensation entirely.

"M-master?" She stuttered out in a horse voice, casting a nervous glance over her shoulder. She regretted it when she saw the small, dark smile on his face as he knelt over her, and even more so when she spotted the unstopped vial on a little table near the head of the bed. It was probably her imagination, but she thought the scent of olive oil had joined with the scents of incense and arousal suspended in the air around them.

She started to sputter something, but he hushed her and ran a firm hand up her back, massaging her neck and shoulders in a way not unlike their first night together. The parallel did little to ease her fear.

She gasped as one thick digit pressed into her. The pain was minimal compared to the strangeness...and shame, of the act. "Th-Thelios, please." She whimpered. "Not...I...n—" She choked on the already incoherent words as he worked deeper into her.

"Relax." He suggested calmly. She shook her head vehemently. He was sliding now, back and forth within her, the oil easing his way. All she could focus on was the sensation of his moving in her. A particularly deep stroke made her gasp, and made her empty cunt clench.

"Can't...this—this isn't right."

He paused his slow fucking of her ass, and she felt his body lean over hers. When he spoke his breath was hot against the nape of her neck. "Why not?"

"I-it's not done by..." she whispered softly, then fell off in a groan, both from the sensation and from the sudden wave of understanding. It wasn't done by women of repute...good women...wives. It was done by whores...or by slaves. He made it so easy to forget what she really was. She felt a lump in her throat and squeezed shut her eyes.

"Well?"

She nodded faintly. "You-you're right Master." She choked out, then added in a hoarse whisper, "I'll...try."

He said nothing more, but after another long pause was moving in her again. She offered no more resistance, only buried her burning face in her arms and squeezed the balled sheets into her hands.

It was difficult to obey, to relax. Or it was until his free hand slid along the underside of her body, toying with her breasts before moving back to cup her sex, squeezing and massaging the swollen flesh of her pussy and slowly pressing into her to curl his fingers deeper inside her. The next sound that came out of her mouth was most certainly not one of fear or pain.

And indeed, despite the initial discomfort, she found herself rocking her hips against his two probing hands, doubly impaling herself on his fingers, giving in finally and allowing herself to chase after the gratification which had been eluding her.

It was strange and unfamiliar, this way to pleasure...but she couldn't deny the effect it was having on her. How could she when, despite her flushed, embarrassed cheeks, she was panting and thrusting against him with feverish need.

It wasn't long before all pain faded completely and she was too distracted by this new building to worry about anything else...but then one finger became two.

She grunted softly, though her hips never ceased their restless shifting as he stretched her wider. The pain returned, but this time there was something else there now as well, something strange and dark....and utterly erotic. She found herself pushing back against him with panting groans, wanting that strange something even deeper inside of her, forcing herself past the pain to follow it.

Behind her, above her...all around her, she could feel him, could feel his own desire building. His breath was rough and harsh and his stroking fingers became that much more demanding. So close...she was so close...

And then it was gone, all of it. She cried out at the loss, grinding her hips in the air, her mind focused on nothing but the overwhelming sense of gaping emptiness she felt. So full...she'd been so full...

She moaned in both pleasure and fear as she felt him press tighter to her, wrapping an arm around her waist as he ground his hips into her ass, letting the thick length of his cock slide between the globes of her now well oiled flesh. The mushroomed head was so hot and hard against her that, despite her trepidation, she found herself rocking her hips against him whenever it pressed against that small entrance.

Calliope tried to relax, to accept it...but she couldn't. She tensed up and shut her eyes tight, waiting for the pain she knew was coming.

She gasped in surprise, her eyes flying open as he slid into her...and as the willing flesh of her incredibly wet cunt fluttered around his more than welcome length. Her moment of shock was tinged with no little relief as he slid slowly in and out of her sex...but there was perhaps a pang of disappointment as well.

She cast a glance over her shoulder at him, questioning...he seemed to have been waiting for it. His hand caught in her hair, pulling her face back toward him as he leaned in over her. She half swooned at the feel of him as the movement forced him deeper within her, and at the sensation of his teeth and fangs grazing the length of her neck...and the sharp tug of his fist in her hair. The moan that escaped her was rough and raw.

"Not tonight. But be assured, I will fuck this ass eventually." He promised her, digging his two fingers back into the tight, oiled flesh, filling her once more. So very full. She felt her insides clench, sending a warm, wet flood down his retreating cock. His dark laugh did nothing to stop the waves of heat and lightening running through her. "You like that, do you?"

She didn't answer. It was hardly necessary when, as always, the answer was so humiliatingly obvious. She was grateful he didn't require she say it aloud and merely continued to slide in and out of her body in a slow and unhurried way.

Her climax came over her in slow waves, as if from some distance place, radiating in a kind of strange dark energy out from her center, to some distant point far outside of her body, pulling and stretching her along with it. She heard a low, deep sound from that same far off place— distant, indistinct words, spoken in a low voice, a voice which itself became a consuming caress, filling her and wrenching from her that exquisite agony until there was simply nothing left in her to take.

Calliope could only hang on, half limp beneath him, marveling at the feeling. So full...she'd never have thought she could feel so...that he could fill her more than he already had...

pandarus
pandarus
2,703 Followers
123456...8