Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacQ
MacQ
57 Followers

Their eyes locked as his fingers moved expertly, massaging and teasing the private recesses of her body. Emily Todd let him have his way. She said nothing in protest or in support. She raised her hips slightly, and let him slide the silky panties slowly down her legs. He then pushed her legs wider apart with his hands, and stepped between them. He bent slightly to place a light kiss on her lips, and felt the deep bite of her teeth into the soft flesh of his lip. He gasped hard, tasting the faint salty flavor of blood. He instinctively rammed three long fingers deeply into her, and she groaned nearly as hard.

"Oooooo, you bastard," she moaned. "Kiss me..."

They tore at each other's clothing almost savagely, in an effort to get their burning bodies next to one another. Garments flew in every direction until they were both almost completely naked. Their bodies slammed together like magnets, kissing, caressing and probing. There was familiarity in all they did to each other, and a sense of satisfied desire at being with each other again. Their hands and mouths fueled the fire in them.

"Fuck me," she gasped, tearing her mouth from his.

Nash pulled back, gripped his long thick staff, and slid it right into her waiting pussy with ease. She raised her heels to his shoulders, and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. As he straightened, he pulled her jack-knifed body from the desk. His big hands cupped the globes of her ass, and pulled her hard toward him. His cock shot deep into her, stopping when her firm ass cheeks slammed into him.

"Oh, god, yessssss...!" She shouted. "There, right there."

He could feel the head of his cock against the hard barrier of her cervix. He could feel the shiver of her body, and the periodic twitch of the walls of her pussy, and he felt his cock jerk hard in excitement.

"Move me," she whispered.

His hands began moving her ass slowly from side to side, then slightly up and slightly down, letting his fat cock head manipulate the hard wall at the back of her pussy. The counselor groaned deeper and deeper until she could take no more teasing. She threw her head back in abandon.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned desperately. "Punish your baby girl with that big beautiful black cock."

Nash turned on his heels, holding her in mid air. He spread his feet and knees for balance, and pushed her on and off his cock with his big hands. He began slowly, but in a minute or so, he was pounding in and out of her like a runaway jackhammer. The pretty woman's soaked pussy accommodated every stroke, and begged for more.

"Hold me on it, baby," she screamed suddenly. "I'm gonna cum... ...so good."

The strong black man slammed her into his cock hard, and pushed with his own hips at the same time. A scream of pain shot from Emily Todd's lips, and she began pumping her oily secretion in abundance as her orgasm burst somewhere deep inside her.

"Ccc...cumming, Jack! God, oooooooohh...! I'm cccccummmminngggg so good," she screamed.

The muscles within her twitched and tightened uncontrollably, milking the full length of his hard shaft. It drove him crazy. He squatted a bit more, let her heels slide from his shoulders. He gripped her hips tightly. The pretty counselor's long shapely legs sprang wide apart, and he again began pounding her as deeply and as rapidly as he could.

Suddenly, he gasped harshly, and his body went as rigid as stone. Hot seman sprang into Emily Todd in thick globs. His legs gave away suddenly. They fell to the floor in a heap, but never missed a stroke. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, and rode herself up and down the spurting cock until she could no longer feel the hot jets of cum streaming. His seed spilled from her flooded pussy in creamy streams that dripped down his softening shaft, and splashed onto the front of his muscular thighs.

Having extinguished their immediate fires, Nash and the counselor recovered in each other's arms, rocking gently without words. Emily Todd was certain that was for the best. Nash felt so good against her, so familiar to her, and she realized that she had missed him also. There were no reservations or fears about the future in her. She could give as good as she got, and she knew how to balance the dark and the light of her soul. Jackson Nash would just have to get use to that.

* * * * *

Session, October 10th, 4:00 p.m.

"So, how are you, Irene?"

"Well, the guilt is unbearable at times, but I'm okay.

"That's understandable. It will get better."

"I just can't believe I made it so easy for him."

"It won't help to beat yourself up over it. People do a lot of things they would not normally do when they're in need, or hurt, or uncertain."

"Niles continues to do his part to make things better between us. I'm working diligently at doing my part, and we're working together to keep Kelsey's spirits up."

"Still no word?"

"No, none at all. It's like he's just fallen off the face of the earth. It's devastated her."

"And you?"

"Let's just call it a blessing, and I'm very grateful."

"That's wonderful to hear."

"I do pity the next girl who gets Jackson Nash though. I really do."

"Well, as they say, one girl's hell is another girl's heaven. We all get what we deserve in the end... So..., what shall we talk about today?"

MacQ
MacQ
57 Followers